Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:20 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:37 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Dark Lord
I believe you are suppose to be looking for the Lake Shrine. You already did the Forest Shrine.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:55 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: lunar human
Done and done : lol i can't pass the first test you only allow 20 secs why? :?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:56 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Dark Lord
Test 1: Time your jumps from one platform to the other, might take a few tries but you will get the hang of it.

Test 2: You have actually cleared the hardest of the 3 tests at this point so the rest should be easier, on the platform, run(holding M if you need to) to the end of the room and jump off the platform to the next room while avoiding the arrows.

Test 3: Run as fast as you can up the ladders and touch the orb to finish the last test.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5