Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Crystal Queen
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:51 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 46 months ago
inactive
Mala wrote:
In the 2nd phase, see that blue flame? You need to shoot your tiara into that flame and then go to the torch and shoot that. Then, shoot the torch again and shoot her. This time it won't damage her but it will stun her for a brief moment. While she is stunned, go up to her and strike her 2-3 times with your sword but get away before she recovers because when she does, she can attack again, even with her sword. Her sword blow can throw you off the edge of the arena.

When you see the yellow bubbles floating over her head, you'll know when she's stunned.

Thank you, I did it.
This game is more difficult than Lunar Warrior. But more interesting. :love:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:21 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Spiral Heart Attack!
Will you make a third game with all Eternal senshi, Mala? I love Crystal Queen but I prefer all senshi like Lunar Warrior more, but however,
if you make ore we will all very happy!!! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:28 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Dark Lord
I would love to do a 3rd game but it might be awhile though. I'm pretty busy with real life these days but if I do, it will probably be done with Game Maker as I have been studying the language for it. I would however, include all the Senshi if I do a 3rd game.

Crystal Queen was mostly just to "explore" the relations between Neo Queen Serenity and Mala(the character) and who Mala(not me, the character lol) really is. That's why she acts "alone" in this game. To make up for that, the new item and weapon system was used but the Senshi are still playable. You just have to beat the game and access a shop in Sea City that is only open at night and a new item will be unlocked to where you can play as them.

I would probably like the gameplay to be a hybrid of Lunar Warrior and Crystal Queen. I am however, currently thinking of ideas of a 3rd game.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:49 am 
Luna
Luna
Thank you I love your game! I like the all character in the story line Lunar Warrior more than after beat the game like Crystal Queen.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:45 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 45 months ago
inactive
Mala wrote:
I would love to do a 3rd game but it might be awhile though. I'm pretty busy with real life these days but if I do, it will probably be done with Game Maker as I have been studying the language for it. I would however, include all the Senshi if I do a 3rd game.

Crystal Queen was mostly just to "explore" the relations between Neo Queen Serenity and Mala(the character) and who Mala(not me, the character lol) really is. That's why she acts "alone" in this game. To make up for that, the new item and weapon system was used but the Senshi are still playable. You just have to beat the game and access a shop in Sea City that is only open at night and a new item will be unlocked to where you can play as them.

I would probably like the gameplay to be a hybrid of Lunar Warrior and Crystal Queen. I am however, currently thinking of ideas of a 3rd game.

Hello! Dear Mala.
Many thanks for make such a nice game.
I have a question.

I'm now fighting with LightVenus. I let her get out of the mirror, she stunned, but can't hurt her. I tired sword, and others, even chaos moon, still doesn't work.
How should I do?
Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:30 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
There are 3 phases to that boss fight.

1st phase: Use the truth necklace to see what mirror she is in and with it on, use your mirror on her mirror to pull her out and then hit her with your sword. You have to repeat this process 10 times to move to phase 2. Also, do not let the Senshi kill each other, if one dies it results game over. You have to protect and heal them even though she is controlling them to kill you but do not kill them yourself, also game over.

2nd phase: She starts to take on the forms of each Senshi. One Senshi is real but the other will be her. If you take a good look and see which Senshi is oddly colored, you will know that one is really her. You need to lure her over to any of the golden tiles near the any of the mirrors and she has to be on the tiles themselves. You can use the grappler or you can simply try to get her to follow you there. Once she is on any of those tiles, she should be stunned. Use the mirror on her like in the first phase and then hit her with your sword. Repeat this with her other cloned versions of the Senshi. Again, do not fight the real Senshi.

3rd phase: After the cutscene, you will be brought to the roof of the tower. The Senshi won't be involved here, it is just you VS her. First she will move around near her throne shooting at you. After that, she will jump down and will perform a strike that is strong, it can hurt you if you are close to her, but not too close to her. To avoid it, stay very far from her. She will do this move on the left side of the arena and then the right(might have been other way around). After that, she will get near her throne and will start doing some glowing trick. You can use any long ranged weapon such as your tiara, bow, machine gun or grappler to pull her down. When you pull her down, quickly approach her and use your mirror to send her into the big mirror. When she is in the big mirror, hit it with your sword. This has to be repeated 5 times to kill her.

As for the boss health bar, I ran into some issues that I could not fix, which would have made the boss health bar look like it keeps refilling. That is why it isn't in this battle, there is another boss fight that the health bar isn't involved with either but that's an entirely different boss. When you have to hit her with your sword, you are making progress into the battle, you just actually have to count how many times you hit her. Anyway, that should be on how to defeat LV.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:57 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
Mala
What about third action Rpg, any news about the date and maybe you will change in new game some controls.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:00 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Lol I do not even know when a 3rd game will be coming out. I haven't even gotten started on a 3rd game yet lol. First I need to learn Game Maker Language as when I do a 3rd game, it will be on Game Maker and not RPG Maker. I've been busy with real life lately and I'm still trying to finish up on that walkthrough for Lunar Warrior.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:46 am 
inactive
Mala wrote:
Lol I do not even know when a 3rd game will be coming out. I haven't even gotten started on a 3rd game yet lol. First I need to learn Game Maker Language as when I do a 3rd game, it will be on Game Maker and not RPG Maker. I've been busy with real life lately and I'm still trying to finish up on that walkthrough for Lunar Warrior.

Oh, thats a great news, with that guide game will be more popular, and one more, is it possible, somehow make the change of game control, possible? I was experimenting it on other players 6 of 10 players said that they dont continue playing, when I asked why main reason that they mentioned was hard control system and they must guess where they must go mission after mission. 3 players enjoyed the game very much (I think they were loving action rpg's) and 1 player didnt answer to my question, he just downloded the game and disappeared.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:32 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
No official way to change the controls but if you want to play the game on a controller, you can use a program like Joy2Key for the majority of the controls except the number keys because controllers do not have that many buttons on them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:43 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Chronos wrote:
Hi Mala! I have 2 problems.

1. In Mamarock tower I didn't found the boss key (I searched it for 2 days.) Can you reveal the way or the method to grab it?
2. Even though I defeated the monster, I can't go back from this room or go forward to the next room.

Please help me. Thank you in advance. :)

I have a question. Can Neo Queen Serenity still transform into Sailor Moon in the story. Because I believe in both the anime and manga it was stated that after Usagi became Neo Queen Serenity she could no longer transform into Sailor Moon.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:42 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
She is able to turn back into Sailormoon after her powers are stripped away from her. NQS is suppose to be her strongest form, which must mean that her first form as Sailormoon is the weakest, then Super is stronger than original, then Eternal stronger than Super and finally NQS is above all. This is why you are NQS at the beginning until after you losing to Mala(the character) around the beginning.

Post subject: Darkness Revived
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:20 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xps83 ... trafix.zip

New version out now. This time it is called Darkness Revived as I think this title fits the story more than Crystal Queen did. I want to say that the game now has a soundtrack to it and not to mention, a new miniboss at the mansion dungeon. You won't be seeing the cutscene right away when you enter the dungeon. You have to find and defeat the miniboss first.

Also, the game has a config file in there if you have JoyToKey if you want to play it on a gamepad like Xbox 360 controller.

Last edited by Lord Mala on Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:31 am, edited 9 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Darkness Revived
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:15 am 
inactive
Mala wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3wh4w6cudlhoc0m/Darkness_Revived.zip
New version out now. This time it is called Darkness Revived as I think this title fits the story more than Crystal Queen did. I want to say that the game now has a soundtrack to it and not to mention, a new miniboss at the mansion dungeon. You won't be seeing the cutscene right away when you enter the dungeon. You have to find and defeat the miniboss first.
Also, the game has a config file in there if you have JoyToKey if you want to play it on a gamepad like Xbox 360 controller.

Just test it only 10 minutes, liked the music of location very much, but there are some moments, for example previous version of this game was only 83 mb, this one is 281 mb, does it mean that game is changed and its much longer than previous one or you update some part of it (new animation, movie or cut scenes from anime), cuse it has huge weight for game.
1. And what is this, a waterfall in the room?
2. Sometimes its hard to read dialog because of the white color of the font :dead: , you can also change color of dialog window.
3. Its closed but I can enter, some players will just walk away to find another place to buy somthing cuse the ITEM STORE IS CLOSED
Its just small review, I didn't played all game. Hope its as interesting as Lunar warrior ;)
With all respect Lucius.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:39 am 
Luna
Luna
Oh, :( I just thought it was the third game, when you changed the name...Disappointed... ^_^'

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:31 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Don't worry about the closed sign on those doors. All buildings(with doors) will say that, it is still open.

As for the water fountain, it isn't animated because it is part of the tileset.

No, it isn't a 3rd game but if you have beaten the game before, then you may have noticed that the mansion was the only dungeon with one mini boss and that the dungeon's special item was gotten for free. Now there are 2 mini bosses in there and this time, you have to beat the mini boss in order to get the dungeon's special item.

As for talking to that NPC, NPCs can move around in this game as I noticed that they just stood there in Lunar Warrior. If you talk to him from a different location, the text should be easier to read.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:04 pm 
Luna
Luna
Oh well, any news on the 3rd game? :?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:28 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
I can't say yet, I haven't even gotten started on one yet. If I do, I would like to do it with Game Maker and currently I am learning the language code for it as Game Maker can do just about anything.

Forgot to say this but the reason why the file size of the game is larger is because of the music files. Outside of the music files, everything else is small.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:47 am 
Luna
Luna
Oh, how about making an S season game? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:44 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
It appears that someone is already making that but I'm looking forward to that too.

Oh yes, I edited the link and re-uploaded the game again. This time I made a minor edit for the Forest BGM as it was too "boomy" but I fixed that. Also, I added more controls to the controller config file and I updated the manuel to show you what controls are in there. The defend button is an example.

UPDATE: I fixed a room in Frostbite Tower to where you have to jump onto some platforms. Although possible, it was very hard to jump across it because of the wall in the way and if you jumped, you would jump in place rather than jump left but I extended the platform to where you don't have to jump to it. Also fixed some of boss fanfares to where they aren't so loud and updated the controller config file. See the manual for more, it is in the link I previously posted.

UPDATE 2: I also fixed a few tile bugs and a problem with the Cerberus mini boss. If you throw your tiara on him and stun him, his movement will look very awkward, even in a stunned stage. Best way to fight him is melee him when he's on the central platform because he won't walk around there. Just don't do it too close because of his claw scratching.

UPDATE 3: Very major update. Awhile ago I uploaded the game and gave diving in water a more realistic look to it but the arena for the 4th boss enabled you to swim and therefor could not fight the boss. This has been fixed so if you downloaded the megafix version, you need to go and download the ultrafix version as it is impossible to defeat the boss in the megafix. Also fixed some minor bugs and made the gate inside the well with the 3 zombies have a more realistic look to it right as you start the zombie fight.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:15 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ygkkj ... mefix8.zip

This version has a big fix. As Super Sailormoon, if you use the Moon Mirror, there used to be a white dot behind her if she was to use it facing left/right. That white dot is now fixed to where it shouldn't appear.

Also, it is now possible to reach the new mini boss of the Elfin Mansion and that big cutscene that takes place earlier has been fixed too. The other version had a problem in not reaching the dungeon's 3rd floor.

UPDATE: Fixed the mini boss once again in the Elfin Mansion to where you can exit through the lower door after defeating him.

UPDATE: Fixed 2nd boss's room.

Last edited by Lord Mala on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:48 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
For those who have played the previous version, check the link above because I edited my post and re-uploaded it. If you downloaded the previous version, do not play that one as you will somehow get stuck in the 2nd boss's room and one of the minibosses in Magmarock Tower. Use this one instead.

Oh yeah, I did encounter a glitch that plays after the 2nd phase with Light Venus to where the cutscene doesn't happen but instead she just rapidly shoots you. I could not find what was causing it but it isn't likely to happen to you. Chances are the cutscene will play out like it should but to be on the safe side, it is best to save before opening the boss door.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:10 am 
inactive
Mala wrote:
For those who have played the previous version, check the link above because I edited my post and re-uploaded it. If you downloaded the previous version, do not play that one as you will somehow get stuck in the 2nd boss's room and one of the minibosses in Magmarock Tower. Use this one instead.

Oh yeah, I did encounter a glitch that plays after the 2nd phase with Light Venus to where the cutscene doesn't happen but instead she just rapidly shoots you. I could not find what was causing it but it isn't likely to happen to you. Chances are the cutscene will play out like it should but to be on the safe side, it is best to save before opening the boss door.

Downloaded new version, thanks Mala ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:57 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
http://www.mediafire.com/download/g0i30 ... equeen.zip

Game has a changed title, again. This time "Rise of the Queen". I think this sounds a lot better than Darkness Revived. Anyway, new changes are made to the final dungeon, making it slightly longer, but more entertaining.

Also, a few bosses that have teleporting now teleport to random spots rather than following an order of where they teleport, this is to make them more fun and not real cheap to defeat.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:29 am 
Luna
Luna
Oh, good news for new name, hope for the third game, Mala! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:26 pm 
inactive
Lord Mala
How about walk trough of Lunar Warrior?

Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ehcla ... eenfix.zip

Fixes a bug with the purple guy to where his music plays when you fight him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:54 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 30 months ago
inactive
Hey there) Could anyone help me? I'm stuck with Diana's search =_= the thing is I went to the forest grove, then there was smth like "oh, she isn't there blah blah" and then smth like "i need to go to the mountain". Which mount I didn't get, i went to forest mountain, even upper mountain, but still lost the trace of Diana( where should I search for her?

upd.
i found her, in the lower mountain, but she pays no attention to me! is it a bug? o.O

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:30 pm 
inactive

Lord Mala, can you upload all your latest version of the games?
I mean Lunar Warrior (with japanese names) & Darkness Revived, for collection. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:06 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 30 months ago
inactive
great game for sure!
but i'm stuck with elven cards o_O where am i suppose to find them? it all takes place after Mala kidnapped all the senshi and sailor moon appeared in a weird forest

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next