Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:42 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:30 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 30 months ago
inactive
Joined: Mar 06, 2015
Posts: 7
hi, it's me again :)
stuck in the frostbite tower, evil moon is smth O_O how to beat her?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:51 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1668
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
MissHilarious wrote:
hi, it's me again :)
stuck in the frostbite tower, evil moon is smth O_O how to beat her?



You have to throw your tiara at her. The best way will be to stand aligned near one of the platforms she jumps on and wait for her to jump there. As she gets close, throw your tiara and there should be a good chance it will hit her. You have to do it 7 times I think, you will know when she is defeated.

I see you found the cards. Was about to respond to your post just now but it appears you already got passed there. For those wondering, you have to look around the forest after talking to the guard. Trace yourself back to where you started but look all over each map first as you do so.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 4:25 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 21, 2012
Posts: 560
Location: ARMENIA
Lord Mala, can you upload all your latest version of the games?
I mean Lunar Warrior (with japanese names) & Darkness Revived, for collection. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:40 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 30 months ago
inactive
Joined: Mar 06, 2015
Posts: 7
thank you, Lord :)
but now i'm stuck with the key for the lake shrine entrance :( don't know where to get it! your game is way too compicated :DD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:00 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1668
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
Lucius wrote:
Lord Mala, can you upload all your latest version of the games?
I mean Lunar Warrior (with japanese names) & Darkness Revived, for collection. ;)



Rising of the Queen(Formally known as Darkness Revived): http://www.mediafire.com/download/ehcla ... eenfix.zip

Lunar Warrior(japanese names and english names in one download): http://www.mediafire.com/download/f27z6 ... rsions.zip

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:04 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1668
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
MissHilarious wrote:
thank you, Lord :)
but now i'm stuck with the key for the lake shrine entrance :( don't know where to get it! your game is way too compicated :DD



After you leave the 2nd dark world, you need to go back into Drayak's house and talk to him, he will give you the key.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:39 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 21, 2012
Posts: 560
Location: ARMENIA
Lord Mala
Thank you veeeeeeeeeeeery much ;)
Hows going with the walkthrough of both games?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:47 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 30 months ago
inactive
Joined: Mar 06, 2015
Posts: 7
well, i returned back to him, all he said was "all you have to do is head over the shrine", and that's it :( no key for the shrine!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:21 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1668
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
MissHilarious wrote:
well, i returned back to him, all he said was "all you have to do is head over the shrine", and that's it :( no key for the shrine!



Do you have the latest version? Did you leave the house to watch the cutscene that takes you into the dark world? You have to leave his house, get taken into the dark world in the cutscene that happens after you leave the house and escape from the dark world first. Also, after you escape, Sailormoon will mention that she needs to go back to Drayak's house.

Also, did you finish the Ice Mercury boss battle? You have to defeat her too.

Lucius wrote:
Lord Mala
Thank you veeeeeeeeeeeery much ;)
Hows going with the walkthrough of both games?


I'm still writing the walkthrough for the ice cave in Lunar Warrior. Haven't gotten started on Rising of the Queen's walkthrough yet.


[edited by knm to merge a double post]

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:56 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 30 months ago
inactive
Joined: Mar 06, 2015
Posts: 7
yeah, i've seen that scene- i left Drayak's house and there was a rabbit, that "took" me to the dark world. then, i went to the strangelooking Crystal Tokyo and afterawhile left it to head back to Drayak again. He told me everything about the lake shrine, but- alas!- there was no key. i guess, i have the latest version


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:56 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1668
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
MissHilarious wrote:
yeah, i've seen that scene- i left Drayak's house and there was a rabbit, that "took" me to the dark world. then, i went to the strangelooking Crystal Tokyo and afterawhile left it to head back to Drayak again. He told me everything about the lake shrine, but- alas!- there was no key. i guess, i have the latest version


Send me your save file, I might be able to help you from there and take a look at things.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:55 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 30 months ago
inactive
Joined: Mar 06, 2015
Posts: 7
how could i send it, i mean- where to?
what's wrong with it, i wonder( i saw that cutscene, i went to Tokyo, then it was night and i left it to head back to Drayak, but he gave me no key :unsure:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 8:17 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1668
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
If you can send it to me, I can likely find why you may not have the key and look into this. My email isn't working at the moment so try sending it as an attachment and I can download it.

The save file will end with .rxdata. I will be glad to help you but I'll need your save file to see what went wrong.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 4:22 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 10, 2015
Posts: 88
Hello all finally made an account all these great games and i can never get them to start I always get the RGss102E.dll is missing not sure why but if anyone can help i would greatful I am using a windows 8 computer if that makes a difference.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 5:22 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1668
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
moonman13 wrote:
Hello all finally made an account all these great games and i can never get them to start I always get the RGss102E.dll is missing not sure why but if anyone can help i would greatful I am using a windows 8 computer if that makes a difference.



You need to install the RTP, download it here and be sure to click on the one for RPG Maker XP. It is required to play any game. As for Windows 8. I do not know about that because I do not have it.

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/add ... e-packages

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 5:38 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 10, 2015
Posts: 88
Thank you so much cant wait to try out your game :).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:46 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 28 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: May 23, 2015
Posts: 27
Location: Latvia
Gender: Female
Hi, could you update the site? I can't download this game and I really want to try it out~ =^_^=

_________________
Image
https://www.youtube.com/user/Julija4646
https://www.darksailor7.deviantart.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:45 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1668
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
DarkSailor7 wrote:
Hi, could you update the site? I can't download this game and I really want to try it out~ =^_^=



I tried the mediafire link that I posted above and it went to download. Are you having a problem with that site? If so, here is what to do.

If it tries to download and you do not see it downloading, try refreshing the screen and downloading again. I had this problem with Internet Explorer but I don't think I had the same problem with Google Chrome.

Let me know if it works.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:57 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 28 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: May 23, 2015
Posts: 27
Location: Latvia
Gender: Female
Lord Mala wrote:
DarkSailor7 wrote:
Hi, could you update the site? I can't download this game and I really want to try it out~ =^_^=



I tried the mediafire link that I posted above and it went to download. Are you having a problem with that site? If so, here is what to do.

If it tries to download and you do not see it downloading, try refreshing the screen and downloading again. I had this problem with Internet Explorer but I don't think I had the same problem with Google Chrome.

Let me know if it works.


I'm using Google Chrome. Here is what it shows:

http://www.bildites.lv/viewer.php?file=2yp54z2ctpjfyxtnw6j.png

_________________
Image
https://www.youtube.com/user/Julija4646
https://www.darksailor7.deviantart.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:31 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 21, 2012
Posts: 560
Location: ARMENIA
DarkSailor7 wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:
DarkSailor7 wrote:
Hi, could you update the site? I can't download this game and I really want to try it out~ =^_^=



I tried the mediafire link that I posted above and it went to download. Are you having a problem with that site? If so, here is what to do.

If it tries to download and you do not see it downloading, try refreshing the screen and downloading again. I had this problem with Internet Explorer but I don't think I had the same problem with Google Chrome.

Let me know if it works.


I'm using Google Chrome. Here is what it shows:

http://www.bildites.lv/viewer.php?file=2yp54z2ctpjfyxtnw6j.png

A few seconds ago (opera)...
http://i71.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0524/13/ ... e3a313.png
http://i71.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0524/5f/ ... f98b5f.png
Are you DarkSailor who making youtube walkthroughs?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:26 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1668
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
DarkSailor7 wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:
DarkSailor7 wrote:
Hi, could you update the site? I can't download this game and I really want to try it out~ =^_^=



I tried the mediafire link that I posted above and it went to download. Are you having a problem with that site? If so, here is what to do.

If it tries to download and you do not see it downloading, try refreshing the screen and downloading again. I had this problem with Internet Explorer but I don't think I had the same problem with Google Chrome.

Let me know if it works.


I'm using Google Chrome. Here is what it shows:

http://www.bildites.lv/viewer.php?file=2yp54z2ctpjfyxtnw6j.png


Ah, I know the problem. You must have used the old sendspace link. That version is outdated, flawed and irrelevant.

Use this one, it is the latest and most up to date. http://www.mediafire.com/download/ehcla ... eenfix.zip

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:02 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 28 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: May 23, 2015
Posts: 27
Location: Latvia
Gender: Female
Quote:
A few seconds ago (opera)...
http://i71.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0524/13/ ... e3a313.png
http://i71.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0524/5f/ ... f98b5f.png
Are you DarkSailor who making youtube walkthroughs?


Yup, that is me! :D

_________________
Image
https://www.youtube.com/user/Julija4646
https://www.darksailor7.deviantart.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:31 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 21, 2012
Posts: 560
Location: ARMENIA
DarkSailor7 wrote:
Quote:
A few seconds ago (opera)...
http://i71.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0524/13/ ... e3a313.png
http://i71.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0524/5f/ ... f98b5f.png
Are you DarkSailor who making youtube walkthroughs?


Yup, that is me! :D

Like your videos ;) , great walk through on Moon CHild, hope to see on 2 great games of Lord Mala
Rise of the Queen & Lunar Warrior.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:22 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 28 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: May 23, 2015
Posts: 27
Location: Latvia
Gender: Female
Lucius wrote:
DarkSailor7 wrote:
Quote:

Yup, that is me! :D

Like your videos ;) , great walk through on Moon CHild, hope to see on 2 great games of Lord Mala
Rise of the Queen & Lunar Warrior.


Thank you very much, :blush: I didn't thought that my videos are known very well.
Okey, as soon as I finish with Celestial Ocean - I'm gonna record those 2 and if there won't be any other interesting games, then I'll continue with Moon Child!

_________________
Image
https://www.youtube.com/user/Julija4646
https://www.darksailor7.deviantart.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:23 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 21, 2012
Posts: 560
Location: ARMENIA
DarkSailor7 wrote:

Thank you very much, :blush: I didn't thought that my videos are known very well.
Okey, as soon as I finish with Celestial Ocean - I'm gonna record those 2 and if there won't be any other interesting games, then I'll continue with Moon Child!

You'r must be kidding, they are awesome ;) .
Watching a walk through made by true sailor Moon Fun, what can be best. :happy:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 3:38 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 28 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: May 23, 2015
Posts: 27
Location: Latvia
Gender: Female
Lucius wrote:
You'r must be kidding, they are awesome ;) .
Watching a walk through made by true sailor Moon Fun, what can be best. :happy:

:blush: :blush: :blush:
Again - thank you very much
Means a lot to me and also kinda motivates to continue doing this :D =^_^=

_________________
Image
https://www.youtube.com/user/Julija4646
https://www.darksailor7.deviantart.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:44 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 23 months ago
inactive
Joined: Apr 02, 2015
Posts: 4
Gender: Cis Female
This game looks so fun! And the screenshots are really nice, the graphics look great! I'm downloading the game right now :) Though I should probably play the one that came before it first ^_^'

_________________
Check me out on YouTube, and on Facebook & Tumblr as well! <3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:17 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 28 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: May 23, 2015
Posts: 27
Location: Latvia
Gender: Female
Hey!
Wanted to let you know that I just finished recording Rise of the Queen :D

_________________
Image
https://www.youtube.com/user/Julija4646
https://www.darksailor7.deviantart.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:14 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 21, 2012
Posts: 560
Location: ARMENIA
DarkSailor7 wrote:
Hey!
Wanted to let you know that I just finished recording Rise of the Queen :D

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Thank you & Lord Mala ;)
Are you planing a walkthrough on Lunar Warrior?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:01 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 28 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: May 23, 2015
Posts: 27
Location: Latvia
Gender: Female
Lucius wrote:
DarkSailor7 wrote:
Hey!
Wanted to let you know that I just finished recording Rise of the Queen :D

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Thank you & Lord Mala ;)
Are you planing a walkthrough on Lunar Warrior?


If that is the first part (i mean game before Rise of the Queen and if its Sailor Moon) then yeah! Definitely!!!! :3

_________________
Image
https://www.youtube.com/user/Julija4646
https://www.darksailor7.deviantart.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Moonies browsing this forum: No registered moonies and 6 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB

contact forum administrator