Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:16 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
DarkSailor7 wrote:
Lucius wrote:
DarkSailor7 wrote:
Hey!
Wanted to let you know that I just finished recording Rise of the Queen :D

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Thank you & Lord Mala ;)
Are you planing a walkthrough on Lunar Warrior?

that is the first part (i mean game before Rise of the Queen and if its Sailor Moon) then yeah! Definitely!!!! :3

Will be waiting;)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:05 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 28 months ago
inactive
Oky :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:11 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Dark Lord
Saw the video. Really good.

Yes that would be great to do video walkthroughs. I hardly have the time to write a walkthrough myself. I have alot going on in my life.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:03 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 13 months ago
inactive
Other: moon princess
how i am shopposed to kill the green hair with just a sword and i'm not sure how to get the brooch on this game

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:44 pm 
inactive
help please :? someone i can't the evil moon i can't him with just a sword help it diving me crazy also on lunar warrior i can't mercury something wrong with the game ? or did i miss up ?

Attachments:
Waterful art.png
Waterful art.png [ 217.58 KiB | Viewed 6587 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:11 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hi, I responded to your PM but I'll post this here for everyone to see if they need help with this fight.

At the part where you wake up, go over to the cave that Diana mentioned after you enter the cave, SAVE YOUR GAME. You will see why eventually.

In the next few rooms, there will be a cutscene and a part where you have to fight one of the villains. It is not possible to defeat him but let him defeat you and watch the cutscene. The game may crash after the scene is over but don't worry, reload your save you made just now and do the fight again, lose the fight again and everything should go as normal.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:11 pm 
inactive
Um help please someone ^_^' I'm having trouble again i make it to sea city but I need to find the sister the guy sent me to help so far all I have been doing is healing infection people where are these sisters i'm to help i can't find them :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? =^_^= I really need the help

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:15 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Hi, I responded to your messages, I'll repost them here if you didn't get them.

The switch is to get the bridge going to make a shortcut to that area but you need the tiara for that. As for Shingo's passwords. They are optional and you don't have to do them but they will give you "cheat items" that you can equip to give you infinite health, magic, ammo and so on. They might be in the readme file but if not, I'll post them in the topic itself.

As for Sea City in Rising of the Queen, you need to defeat every zombie and use Moon Healing Escalation after they stop moving. The only one that is in a building is the one on the eastern part of the city in the barn. The game will let you know when you are done as the fog will disappear. After that go into the mansion, in the next room north, watch the ridiculous play(yeah, they are terrible at writing plays) and then head into the eastern all of the main room of the mansion, the sisters will be in there.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:51 pm 
inactive
Yeah right now i'm fighting Ice Mercury can anyone tell how to beat her during the first part ^_^' I have missed with the
switches and they do nothing I threw my tiara at her but no hp went down help please & thank you :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:30 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
I'll copy and paste what you said to you here.

Well you are now at the first boss of the game. If you have played Lunar Warrior, the bosses in this game are a bit more complex.

Anyway, this fight has 2 phases.

1st phase: As you can see, she is in the center of the arena and will rotate in all 4 directions to shoot her. Obviously do not get in her line of fire lol. When she flashes, ice shards will appear in certain spots of the arena. If one row has the shards going, do not step on any of the cracked spots until they move to a different row.

To damage her, shoot the levers with your tiara and this will put blue fire on the torches on the north wall on the other side of the arena. Throw your tiara at any of them, then throw it at her twice to damage her but tread lightly though, you don't want to fall off or get hit by the boss. If you need health, you can hit the pots to get some health. Repeat this until half of her health is gone and then you will see a cutscene which will start phase 2.

2nd phase: You are in a different arena which looks like you can run up to her but do not do that yet. Her sword is enough to not only hurt you, but also enough to push you off the arena. Other than her sword, her attacks are the same as phase 1. To defeat her, shoot your tiara at the blue flame, then go to the torch and shoot it to set it on fire, then the torch again to capture the fire, then to the boss to stun her. She is stunned when she has those yellow things on her head. After that, quickly go up to her and hit her 1 or 2 times with your sword but get away from her after that because she doesn't take long to recover. Do this until she is defeated.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:41 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Ok, I think I found a problem and I need to address to everyone right now.

If anyone has had problems with the Cave of Revival scene. Here is what you need to do.

1. After you enter the cave, SAVE YOUR GAME! I mean it! There is a possible crash at the end of the fight you are about to have soon.

2. I did put in a JoyToKey file for the game and normally this game is ok to play with an Xbox 360/Xbox One controller but at this part of the game, TURN OFF JOYTOKEY RIGHT NOW! If you do not, the end of the battle can crash or freeze and the rest will not play out. You can turn it back on once you resume gameplay after the cutscenes are over.

3. If the game does crash and JoyToKey is off, try to reload the save you made that I just told you to make and then fight him again. You should get through it now.

Oh yeah, here is what to do in order to get through the fight. You have to lose the fight, defeating him is impossible at this point. Trust me, you won't die in this fight.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 9:58 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mc78a ... herfix.zip

A new version to fix a bug involving getting to Sea City through Checkpoint B has been fixed.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:39 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
Lord Mala wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mc78a4etczuc4ni/risingofthequeenyetanotherfix.zip

A new version to fix a bug involving getting to Sea City through Checkpoint B has been fixed.

Well, this is great news.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:25 am 
Lapis Lunaris
Lapis Lunaris
Years of membership
Hello, Lord Mala! Help please! there is a problem of the struggle with the boss Thunder Jupiter, I kill him fire arrows, it disappears, but the band his energy and hanging empty. Then nothing happens! Like I something not so made, or is it a bug? It should not kill like this? What do I do? Almost 4 days of scratching their heads.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:49 pm 
Lapis Lunaris
Lapis Lunaris
Years of membership
Lord Mala! Sorry for the photo quality! I am now in Elfin Mansion. What do I do with this fireplace? It is marked on the map! I've tried everything! Even Luna could not go there. I went through the entire mansion. there is nowhere else to go. Can't find 3 elfin leaf. 3 leaves must be attributed to the guard he gave me a key to the laboratory Drayak's. and there to take the key to the door of the Boss! Help!

Attachments:
IMG2765.jpg
IMG2765.jpg [ 77.43 KiB | Viewed 5085 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:02 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
See that shelf on the top center of the room? Activate the right side of the shelf and the fire will disappear.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:25 am 
Lapis Lunaris
Lapis Lunaris
Years of membership
Thanks for the help! It's all good!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:03 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7wbzp ... eonfix.zip

New version, should fix the bug dealing with one of the bosses in the last area and fixes another bug too. No new game required, just move saves over.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:57 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
Other: lunar human
Lord Mala wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7wbzpp21h3530l1/Risingofthe_Queendungeonfix.zip

New version, should fix the bug dealing with one of the bosses in the last area and fixes another bug too. No new game required, just move saves over.
Hey can anyone please help me :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:33 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
Other: Call me Neko-chan
eternalmoonprincess wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7wbzpp21h3530l1/Risingofthe_Queendungeonfix.zip

Hey can anyone please help me :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes:

What do you need help with ?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:42 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
MoonieBunny wrote:
eternalmoonprincess wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:

Hey can anyone please help me :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes:[/quoteWhat do you need help with ?
i'm stuck i'm trying to get to frostbite i have done the woods shine but can't find the entce

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:56 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Get to the mountain summit, should be near the forest mountain area.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:56 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
umm? yeah so i make it to frostbite yay! :lol: i started off healing people with moon healing escation ! but I don't see anymore zombies to heal so am I done with that ? or are there more because i checked the town no zombies and outside of it.no zombies what
to do now?. ah there was one more zombie in one of the houses done :) but i got the shoes i can get the cave but can't get to the tower i can't wait to kill ice mercury ^_^' I will retrace my steps to see if I remember anything else I haven't played
Lunar Warrior yet but i will after I beat rise of the queen first because the game you start as Neo Queen Serenity but I have
another question when are the other senshi's playable ?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:02 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Go look around all the places you have been to around outside the town for more of them. You will know when you are done after the last one is taken care of.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:47 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
Other: Call me Neko-chan
How to open the main menu to save ?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:57 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
MoonieBunny wrote:
How to open the main menu to save ?
u press the ESC button on your
pc it's next to f1 :sadeyes: let me know if you need anymore help with the menu Luna-chan =^_^=

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:04 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
I need help please ? I got into the tower !! yay!! I made it though to a cave beat up all monsters but can't find where the 2nd
key goes please help I'll be grateful thank you ^_^' :confused: never mind nowit's the 3nd key might find to tomorrow lol :wink:

Attachments:
serenity2.jpg
serenity2.jpg [ 69.13 KiB | Viewed 4052 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:02 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
can anyone help get to megarock ? :googly: :googly: ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' :sadeyes: :sadeyes: :sadeyes:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:15 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
You need to get to the next shrine first.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:46 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
Umm? yeah :? i went into north forest ended up in the forest shine is it even the north forest because i'm in forest grove now more details please ^_^' :sadeyes: :sadeyes: no sign of the lake of switches yet :? :? :sad:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next