Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:18 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon:Lost Soldier(complete 2014)Welcome back TYLER;)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:11 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Spiral Heart Attack!
Tyler wrote:
Venus Love Whip wrote:
He disappeared again, I found that bug too and cant do anything... Hope he will have an update for the game soon...

Where's the bug? People have been able to finish the game.

WHAT??? YOU HAVE FINISHED THE GAME??? OMG! Let me try it pls!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:44 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 13 months ago
inactive
hey guys iv been stuck on this part for ever.. i noticed that everytime the song ends when im battling tigers eye the whole game freezes... what do i do???

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 12.40.31 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 12.40.31 AM.png [ 337.48 KiB | Viewed 4186 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:50 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 13 months ago
inactive
ok so i just finished part 1.. where they show galaxia and she kills Jupiter( sorry for the spoiler alert) but where is the part were you play to defeat galaxia and her sailor enemies!! PLEASE TELL ME! LOL

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:01 am 
Luna
Luna
staceyandhitesh wrote:
ok so i just finished part 1.. where they show galaxia and she kills Jupiter( sorry for the spoiler alert) but where is the part were you play to defeat galaxia and her sailor enemies!! PLEASE TELL ME! LOL

Oh please silly newbies :) the game wasn't completed yet. That is the ending of the version 1 of the game. The next version should be include the part 2 when you fight Galaxia, now just wait patiently for the maker lol! ^_^ I have been a big fan of this game and have been waiting for a month for the next version, but there is still no news yet... ;)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:25 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Other: moon princess
Umm? I need to redownload the game to pick up where i lefted off but the site won't let me do it it sucks :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: please help i'm stuck in b4 going into the dream of Sailor U: Sailor Napture's girlfriend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:15 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
«Sailor Moon RPG The Lost Soldier 1.01.zip»
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/N1QW/pKQ9gDRNq
«Sailor Moon RPG The Lost Soldier v1.2.zip»
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Ewy4/vs5SCDoHE

Last website
http://sailormoonrpg.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:54 pm 
inactive
Lucius wrote:
«Sailor Moon RPG The Lost Soldier 1.01.zip»
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/N1QW/pKQ9gDRNq
«Sailor Moon RPG The Lost Soldier v1.2.zip»
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Ewy4/vs5SCDoHE

Last website
http://sailormoonrpg.com

Thank you very much Lucius-San ^_^ :keke: :keke: =^_^=

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:12 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
I downloaded the game and played it; so far I'm at the Water Temple. But there are some things I dislike about the game.

What I like:

I like some plot points, like going to the psychic and asking her about all of the Lemures, and then going to the temples.

The face sets were pretty cool and expressive. I liked how there were a variety of emotions.

The dialogue is very good and the characters have good lines. I don't think I saw any grammar mistakes

What I don't like (I hope I'm not being harsh):

All of the special skills are just reused from default RPG maker attacks. It looks a bit odd how Rainbow Moon Heart Ache's animation is a monstrous roar and Mercury Aqua Rhapsody is the ice spikes animation. I think it'd be better to either use more fitting animations or simply make new ones.

All of (I have this problem with a lot of SM games) the monsters are reused sprites from games I've never seen and here they are called "Lemures". They look pretty unfitting since they're creatures like wolves, giant snails, demons, etc instead of actual Lemures.

Also, the psychic claims that no one has made it out alive of the temple because of the monsters. But, the Lemures had only recently begun invading the town. So how had people been dying in the temple? It doesn't really explain which monsters are aligned with who. Like are they from the dead moon, or just generic demons in that temple?

The city seems pretty rural and midieval/historical for the Sailor Moon universe. A lot of fangames seem to do this. I think a city-like area that looks more modern would fit a lot more.

A lot of games do this as well which I don't like, but why would there be a weapons shop in Juuban City in the time period of the series, and why do they sell things like the Spiral Heart Moon Rod or Sailor Senshi costume pieces. Not trying to be mean but it just doesn't make sense to me.

The biggest problem I have: When does the game even take place?? In the beginning we see Usagi and the Inners greet each other in the cherry blossom road talking about going to a new year in high school, and Chibiusa leaving for the 30th century as well as Mamoru flying to America. This is very similar to the Stars arc so I thought it took place there.

But then one of the girls (I forgot who) mentions that they defeated Wiseman 2 years ago. So that must mean that it takes place at the beginning of... season 3?

But later one of the girls says they defeated Chaos a while ago... so maybe it takes place after the anime? But everyone isn't even eternal yet, and the villains who appear are the Dead Moon Circus, so maybe it's around the time of.. season 4?? I don't know.

So yeah I don't know when the story takes place. At the beginning of season 4, at the beginning of stars, or after the whole anime.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:15 am 
Luna
Luna
About what you dislike about the game, this is my explanation about it :
-About the animations, he worked on the facesets, scripts, and other storylines, all of them be spent a lot of time, so I think he don't have time for searching and animationin. If you liked beautiful animations, how about playing my revamped version? =^_^= (I loved this game so I beautified the skills with much more different animations.)
-And the Lemures, it's not easy to make sprites for all of the monsters from the anime, so he just use other monsters sprites for representing monsters.
-And about Chaos, Wiseman 2 years ago and other things as well, come from the prequel, Sailor moon RPG The Moon Child. These two games, just use Sailor Moon materials to make a whole new story belong to the author only... It is not like Sailor Moon Another Story, takes place after season 3, but those 2 games have their own unique story and legends, so don't ask where the hell they take place, ok?
And ya know? Making a game is very hard, and some time make you feel bored and tired, want to give up anytime, so I think we should appreciate the game just for a little... As a game maker or a fan :v I can say Tyler made a good project :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:19 pm 
inactive
Venus Love Whip wrote:
About what you dislike about the game, this is my explanation about it :
-About the animations, he worked on the facesets, scripts, and other storylines, all of them be spent a lot of time, so I think he don't have time for searching and animationin. If you liked beautiful animations, how about playing my revamped version? =^_^= (I loved this game so I beautified the skills with much more different animations.)
-And the Lemures, it's not easy to make sprites for all of the monsters from the anime, so he just use other monsters sprites for representing monsters.
-And about Chaos, Wiseman 2 years ago and other things as well, come from the prequel, Sailor moon RPG The Moon Child. These two games, just use Sailor Moon materials to make a whole new story belong to the author only... It is not like Sailor Moon Another Story, takes place after season 3, but those 2 games have their own unique story and legends, so don't ask where the hell they take place, ok?
And ya know? Making a game is very hard, and some time make you feel bored and tired, want to give up anytime, so I think we should appreciate the game just for a little... As a game maker or a fan :v I can say Tyler made a good project :wink:

I don't know why you're telling me to not ask "where the hell" the game takes place. It wasn't even that obvious, and it's not like the game explained it or said it anywhere. Even if it does take place separate from the series, why are they acting like the Dead Moon are new villains? It's like you're getting mad at me for asking about the story/time period like it's none of my business even when it is, since stories are like the most important parts of understanding games.

It's not like I'm completely bashing the game; I'm just giving honest criticism. There are people who are much more harsh on this forum (such as those who say Sailor Moon Crystal S3 has "awful" or "terrible" animation) so it's nicer if you'd just be glad that I actually gave an input instead of pretending like everything's perfect.

And I am appreciating the efforts as I said what I liked. It's not like I was completely hating on it like saying "Oh this sucks this blah that blah". And I know how it feels making a game.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:34 am 
inactive
Can't get though mercury i'm stuck still help ?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:13 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: lunar human
I hope version 2 is the same rpg maker why did Sailor Jupiter have to die? anyways I cried for a week after beating the first half

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:46 am 
Luna
Luna
Is there any news on the Lost Soldier, Tyler? The website is even death... :sick:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:48 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
I don't know anything :ohdear: did he hurt himself i hope not

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:31 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
Other: Call me Neko-chan
I've played the game a bit but I didn't like it .It isn't like Moonchild

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:17 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
where is Tyler -san ? :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: did he die ?
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:46 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
yeah I need some help ^_^' i'm stuck in the swamp trying to get the 3nd orb please :sadeyes: :sadeyes:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:48 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
:? :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: Someone please help me! when getting the 3nd orb I I know to go right then I don't what after that and keep running out of healing items its driving me nutts please help I tried watching the walkthough on youtube and the youtuber only got up to the part
where talking to the dead and the black monster! i'm about to brake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:06 pm 
inactive
eternalmoonprincess wrote:
:? :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: Someone please help me! when getting the 3nd orb I I know to go right then I don't what after that and keep running out of healing items its driving me nutts please help I tried watching the walkthough on youtube and the youtuber only got up to the part

Are you talking about the forest with the three paths on the top? :dead:
(Haven't played the game in a while by the way.. ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' )

it's Right, Middle, Right, Left

(Note: The body of water in the middle on the
map should expand wider as you proceed) :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:36 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
blackhood91 wrote:
eternalmoonprincess wrote:

Are you talking about the forest with the three paths on the top? :dead:
(Haven't played the game in a while by the way.. ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' )

it's Right, Middle, Right, Left

(Note: The body of water in the middle on the
map should expand wider as you proceed) :)

thank you very much Blackhood91 the path really gives my head a spin ^_^'

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:03 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
saturncrystalkiss wrote:
I downloaded the game and played it; so far I'm at the Water Temple. But there are some things I dislike about the game.

What I like:

I like some plot points, like going to the psychic and asking her about all of the Lemures, and then going to the temples.

The face sets were pretty cool and expressive. I liked how there were a variety of emotions.

The dialogue is very good and the characters have good lines. I don't think I saw any grammar mistakes

What I don't like (I hope I'm not being harsh):

All of the special skills are just reused from default RPG maker attacks. It looks a bit odd how Rainbow Moon Heart Ache's animation is a monstrous roar and Mercury Aqua Rhapsody is the ice spikes animation. I think it'd be better to either use more fitting animations or simply make new ones.

All of (I have this problem with a lot of SM games) the monsters are reused sprites from games I've never seen and here they are called "Lemures". They look pretty unfitting since they're creatures like wolves, giant snails, demons, etc instead of actual Lemures.

Also, the psychic claims that no one has made it out alive of the temple because of the monsters. But, the Lemures had only recently begun invading the town. So how had people been dying in the temple? It doesn't really explain which monsters are aligned with who. Like are they from the dead moon, or just generic demons in that temple?

The city seems pretty rural and midieval/historical for the Sailor Moon universe. A lot of fangames seem to do this. I think a city-like area that looks more modern would fit a lot more.

A lot of games do this as well which I don't like, but why would there be a weapons shop in Juuban City in the time period of the series, and why do they sell things like the Spiral Heart Moon Rod or Sailor Senshi costume pieces. Not trying to be mean but it just doesn't make sense to me.

The biggest problem I have: When does the game even take place?? In the beginning we see Usagi and the Inners greet each other in the cherry blossom road talking about going to a new year in high school, and Chibiusa leaving for the 30th century as well as Mamoru flying to America. This is very similar to the Stars arc so I thought it took place there.

But then one of the girls (I forgot who) mentions that they defeated Wiseman 2 years ago. So that must mean that it takes place at the beginning of... season 3?

But later one of the girls says they defeated Chaos a while ago... so maybe it takes place after the anime? But everyone isn't even eternal yet, and the villains who appear are the Dead Moon Circus, so maybe it's around the time of.. season 4?? I don't know.

So yeah I don't know when the story takes place. At the beginning of season 4, at the beginning of stars, or after the whole anime.

Well timeline wise in Sailor Moon the series took place over a course of 3 years. Classic and R took place in one year when the Senshi were in grade 8, S and SuperS took place in the second year when the Senshi were in grade 9 and finally Sailor Stars took place in the final year when the Senshi were in grade 10 so yeah They would have defeated Wiseman two years ago if the game was going by the original anime. Again I haven't played the game and don't know much about the story but I was just talking about the canon timeline. However I will agree if the series took place after Stars when Chaos is defeated then it would be weird to act like the Dead Moon are new villains but again I haven't played the game so I am just speaking on the canon.