It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 6:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sailor Moon Another Story 2: Perfect Edition
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:19 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
Sailor Moon Another Story 2: Perfect Edition
Why Another Story 2?
This game is the (unofficial) sequel of the famous game "Sailor Moon Another Story" for Super Nintendo.
Why Perfect Edition?
'Cause I've already released a first version of the game in December 26, 2010.  The Perfect Edition is profoundly different than the first version. Maps completely recreated, scripts rewritten and a different story.
Storyline:
After the destruction of his planet, Nanna, a young boy, joins to the Queen Tiamat in her goal to destroy the Earth and Sailor Moon. The latter defeated the mad Apsu, Tiamat's sister, who now seeks revenge.
Nanna and Tiamat will be flanked by 5 young warriors, originating from a different reality. They are:
Ningal: counterpart of Sailor Moon. For her Nanna is like a brother. Its powers are based on the darkness.
Nammu: counterpart of Sailor Mercury . Its powers are based on the water.
Ereshkigal: counterpart of Sailor Mars. Its powers are based on the fire.
Ashnan: counterpart of Sailor Jupiter. Its powers are based on electricity.
Belili: counterpart of Sailor Venus. Even her powers are based on the darkness.

The five girls, however, hide a secret. Their revenge is different than that of Tiamat but they also, blinded by hate, want to destroy Sailor Moon and the others Sailor Senshi.

But how can they defeat Sailor Moon and her friends? It's simple.
They'll do revive to Sailor Moon her worst nightmares, hurling against her some of her most powerful enemies already addressed in the past.

To complicate matters there will be the P-Crystal, created by Nanna, who, with its mysterious power will make life difficult for Sailor Moon.

Characters (Playable):
Spoiler: show
Sailor Moon:  an underachieving schoolgirl who lives in Tokyo. She meets Luna who is searching for the Moon Princess. Luna discovers that she is destined to save Earth from the forces of evil and gives her a broach to transform into Sailor Moon, and asks her to form the Sailor Senshi, find their princess and protect the "Legendary Silver Crystal." As Usagi matures, she becomes one of the universe's powerful warriors and protects her adopted home planet, Earth, from villains who wish to harm it. Usagi is depicted as carefree and cheerful when at ease but quickly serious and strategic-minded when fighting.
Sailor Mercury: is the first Sailor Senshi to be discovered by Sailor Moon, and serves as the "brains" of the group. She possesses powers associated with water, is highly intelligent, and can use a supercomputer to collect information on various battle factors.
Sailor Mars: is the second Sailor Senshi to be discovered by Usagi and the secondary leader of the Sailor Senshi after Minako Aino. She possesses powers associated with fire, as well as psychic and spiritual ones.
Sailor Jupiter: is the third Sailor Senshi to be discovered by Usagi Tsukino, and serves as the "muscles" of the group. She possesses powers associated with electricity and plants, and superhuman strength.
Sailor Venus: she is the leader of the Sailor Senshi. She possesses powers associated with love and beauty.
Sailor Pluto: she is the soldier who guards the gates of time.
Sailor Chibi-Moon: she is the daughter of Sailor Moon from the future. Her real name is the same as her mother's, but is called Chibi-Usa (Little Usagi).
Sailor Neptune: she is elegant, sophisticated, capable of sharp anger, occasionally cold, and fully dedicated to her duty as a Sailor Senshi. She possesses powers associated with the sea, precognitive ones, and various others granted by a mirror.
Sailor Uranus: she fights alongside her partner and lover Sailor Neptune. She possesses powers associated with the sky, precognition, and sword combat.
Sailor Saturn: she possesses powers associated with destruction, death, and rebirth; she has the ability to annihilate a planet and even an entire star system, as well as resetting the evolution of the same to zero.
Sailor Star Maker: is the most intellectual member of the Sailor Starlights.
Sailor Star Fighter: is the leader of the Sailor Starlights. She is arrogant and tends to be, at least on the surface, confident in her own abilities.
Sailor Star Healer: is a lonely person who does not like to socialize or do sports.
Sailor Star Kakyuu: she is the Princess of planet Kinmoku, destroyed by the hand of Sailor Galaxia.
Sailor Pallas:  one of the four protectors of Chibi-Usa. Childlike member of the Quartet.
Sailor Vesta:  one of the four protectors of Chibi-Usa. She is loud, brash, and somewhat violent.
Sailor Juno:  one of the four protectors of Chibi-Usa. She is athletic and somewhat impulsive.
Sailor Ceres: the leader of the four protectors of Chibi-Usa. She can manipulate flowers.

Difference with the first version of the game:
Language:
-You can select between english or italian language, every time the game start.

Battle System:
-The system now remembers the last selection in the battle system so if, for example, in the last round or in the last battle the last choice was "Magic" the cursor will automatically be placed on that choice, just like Sailor Moon Another Story.
-Graphics changed: new battlebacks, new graphics selection, new graphics of enemies and improved animations.
-Formation: Now every formation(SHOOT, ARROW, VICTORY or CLUSTER), in addition to enabling the special attack selectable according to the choice of the formation, will increase of 5% some statistics, different for each formation.

Title Screen:
-The opening scene now is totally different from that of the first version of the game. Thanks to StarSeed86 for allowing me to use her Princess Serenity.
Now from the scene of the title, you can also open the game's website.

Menu of the game:
-Now the game menu is divided into several sections.
-You can equip every Sailor Senshi with 3 weapons / armor / items.
-The "Magic" menu is now divided into "Magic" and "Link Tech", so as not to mix them all together.
-The "Items" menu is now divided into "Items" and "Rare Items".
-Now there is also a Puzzle completable finding the pieces scattered throughout the game.
-The "Settings" menu has been redesigned and has been also added a menu to exit the game or enable Full Sceen or Windowed vision.
-Graphics totally recreated
-Party and formation menu improved.

Game:
- Added "Story of Usagi" mode, for those unfamiliar with the story of Sailor Moon.
- New Storyline and new (and old) enemies.
- Improved graphics and environments and in some cases totally recreated.
- New environments
- Enabled the train and bus to move around Tokyo.
- Shop modified

Screenshots:

Other screenshots are avaible here: http://sailormoonanotherstory2.altervis ... nshots.php

Demo:
Demo avaible from here: http://sailormoonanotherstory2.altervis ... emo_en.php

Full Game:
You can download the old version of the game (released in the far 2010) here: http://sailormoonanotherstory2.altervis ... llgame.php
I'll post the full Perfect Edition when it'll be completed. Be patient and wait :D

Credits:
I want to say "THANKS" to all the people who helped me with the game. I've credited you in the game!!!

Tell me any problem, also relating to translations.

Twitter:PrinceEndymion
deviantART:PrinceEndymion88

Last edited by PrinceEndymion88 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Another Story 2: Perfect Edition
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:32 am 
inactive
Other: Spiral Heart Attack!
AAAAH! Finally it's here thanks Endymion! I will play it right away! Well I don't see Belili here though, then this only end at Mars mission? Aww...Well I will continue to waiting for it! :v

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:48 am 
inactive
Yes, demo end with Mars mission! But don't worry I'll release new updates in future!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:14 pm 
inactive
Well I didn't really can play the game. It extracted a bunch of things and Another Story icon won't appear! :unsure: After install lots of strange things, my AVG appeared and deleted all the files and took a bunch of time to delete all of them!!! :evil: Can you solve this problem is it a troll? You write the .exe file is 100MB, but it only downloaded a 90KB file... :ohdear: Can you help me? PLEASEEE! I really looked forward to it but I was completely fooled! :sadeyes:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:14 pm 
inactive
Well I didn't really can play the game. It extracted a bunch of things and Another Story icon won't appear! :unsure: After install lots of strange things, my AVG appeared and deleted all the files and took a bunch of time to delete all of them!!! :evil: Can you solve this problem is it a troll? You write the .exe file is 100MB, but it only downloaded a 90KB file... :ohdear: Can you help me? PLEASEEE! I really looked forward to it but I was completely fooled! :sadeyes:
Edit : I retried it last seconds, the message I wanted to send you was the problem of the morning, there was something blocked the true link and I downloaded a bunch of errors, but now it is completely ok and now is downloading 100MB file and it said to be 6 hours (because it's night now). ^_^' Well I will definetely wait for the next version of Venus!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:42 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 10 months ago
inactive
Please upload the file on MediaFire :supercry:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:56 pm 
inactive
Venus Love Whip wrote:
Edit : I retried it last seconds, the message I wanted to send you was the problem of the morning, there was something blocked the true link and I downloaded a bunch of errors, but now it is completely ok and now is downloading 100MB file and it said to be 6 hours (because it's night now). ^_^' Well I will definetely wait for the next version of Venus!!!

The file is splitted in 2 parts, for who have a slow adsl connection! You need the two parts and unzip them! And you have to click on the first Download button!

Attachments:
Screenshot (112).png
Screenshot (112).png [ 64.99 KiB | Viewed 13732 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:03 am 
inactive
ARGHHH! MinakoLKawaii is right! Please upload to another website, google mail or something, my download is incredibly slow. After 2 hours of waiting it crashes!!! I have already known if it is more than 2 hours of downloading it will crash! Urgh I hate my computer much! It is super hot already... :cry: Please upload to another website like google downloads or mediafire please. After install tons of virus my web browser is super mess, ad is eventually appear and make me angry! Oh please Prince! Help me! I was waiting but this is completely a mess!!!! :unsure:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:59 am 
inactive
Venus Love Whip wrote:
ARGHHH! MinakoLKawaii is right! Please upload to another website, google mail or something, my download is incredibly slow. After 2 hours of waiting it crashes!!! I have already known if it is more than 2 hours of downloading it will crash! Urgh I hate my computer much! It is super hot already... :cry: Please upload to another website like google downloads or mediafire please. After install tons of virus my web browser is super mess, ad is eventually appear and make me angry! Oh please Prince! Help me! I was waiting but this is completely a mess!!!! :unsure:

what's your browser?
some tips here:
Download Adblock plus to stop advertising.
if you use firefox download this extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/it/firefox/a ... src=search
if you use chrome download this extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... fddb?hl=it

Download speed is limitate to 100kb/s but if you want no limitation you can register a free account to usercloud https://userscloud.com/free256159.html !
So you can download at full speed!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:31 pm 
inactive
I've downloaded both files, am I supposed to change the .z01 to .zip after extracting and installing the one that is a .zip or is there a way to combine them into 1 installer?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:00 am 
inactive
You should only extract the .zip file Saturn.
And Prince-san, I have sent a PM on both deviantart and sailor moon forum about some errors, please check it. Some make the game crash. I know I have been so bothersome...but please help me! I really want to play and looked forward to it. :ohdear: And thank you for your tips, I downloaded the game and played for a little and I can say it's good. :smug:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:20 pm 
inactive
For whatever reason, the installer doesn't automatically create the folder "Saves" in the installation path of the game. So you have to create it manually or you can't save. I'll fix it soon!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:00 pm 
inactive
Thanks Venus and PrinceEndymion everything's so cool, especially those animated parts in the intro and title screen. I love it!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:43 am 
inactive
You're welcome Saturn.
Please Endymion-san, errors are so much! even I created the Saves folder, it can save but I can't continue where I saved! :roll: Well? What do you think about that????!!!! :unsure: Your game is wonerful at animation, spriting and story but if I can't save like this, how could I emjoy the game? :cry:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:14 am 
inactive
Really? But the save file is created inside the "Saves" folder ?
I'll look ... very strange! I never had this problem ...
What operating system do you use?
The game was tested on Windows7 and Windows10!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:38 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 20 months ago
inactive
hi i was just wondering if there are any cheats.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:02 pm 
inactive
The game doesn't save because of a problem in data encryption. I apologize for the problem. I will try to solve as soon as possible!

No, there are no cheat!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:55 am 
inactive
I suggest fixing it in the next version of Venus mission, or end at Neherenia? ^_^ If there is no mistakes anymore I want to see Uranus and Neptune, Plutos moves, revamped... :smug: And will you answer my PM? :keke:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:37 am 
inactive
I love how the game looks right now, but I also had a problem with saving my progress. I created the Saves folder, but it doesn't really save the game, it just says it does :/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:28 am 
inactive
Deki-san, it is impossible to save! Unless you won't shut it down, then when you die you can continue it, but if you shut the game down, you can't continue the game, because a savefiel wasn't created~! :sadeyes: I'm also tired of it, I really want to rest because I hate to grind so much level because the EXP is not enough, you have to fight 7-8 or more battles to level up Mercury, and the price of item is somehow expensive, the armor is ok, but item need a big amount so have to endure too, Moon Child was better at this point (just kidding I just hacked through the Moon Child), but however I was going to recover Mercury health to grind more money and this things killed my happiness, I suggest checking all the game from the beginnin Prince-san. ;) Or the game will be ruined, the story, monster sprites, animationing music was all wonderful, but ruined by little error is not fun at all... :ohdear:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:35 pm 
inactive
Hi guys! Sorry if I don't reply quickly, but I'm working hard and I have not much time! Anyway, sorry for the mistakes that occurred in the game! I wish I had more time to release the demo calmly! But I take note of all your reports and I'll correct it ASAP! Promised ...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:35 pm 
inactive
Demo v.1.0.2 released
Changelog of 2015/09/15:
-Fixed Ningal's sprite in the introduction
-Fixed the issue with save
-Applicate some small improvements to the attacks of Jupiter and Mars
-Fixed the bug of the "Inn" in Tonatiuh and Balder city.
-Fixed some translations.

Thank goes to Venus Love Whip for reporting!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:00 am 
inactive
Yeah! Finally can saves and wait for Venus in the next version! Plus 1000 like! :keke:
Edit : Minus 2000 like! ^_^' I have already played the starting point for many time this is the first time I hate it, the monster in Elysion, I suggest don't let them use Illusion too much, they keep confusing and kill me (just the second battle) :ohdear: , or plus some EXP, because later Mercury will fight some of them but it don't have much EXP to grind... :wink: Later I will send you some notes that I found don't like and what I want(my personal ideas), please read. Thank you. :smug:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:20 pm 
inactive
I'll take a look on it! =)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:10 am 
inactive
It ruins my game!!! ^_^'
http://orig04.deviantart.net/aa05/f/2015/259/b/e/error_2___copy_by_lovewhip-d99rph7.jpg
Edit : I want the same for Venus Love-Me Chain! Mars Flame Sniper and Jupiter Oak Evolution ball has already changed and really beautiful so I want the same for Venus, I also suggest add more one more attack for Mercury she is only in the Four Guardians has 5 attacks! So unfair for her, how about Shine Snow Illusion. ;) It is just my suggestion, but even Outer Senshis have the same 3 attacks with Chibimoon... :mischief: So I hope you could grant my wish! :smug: Thanks!

[edited by knm to change direct-linked image to a link]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:04 pm 
inactive
Sorry, currently I'm under the exams session! However I've taken a look on the project and all is okay! I don't understand how is possible that it gave you this error! The transport at the end of the mission of Mercury is correct in my project, for both the languages!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:46 am 
inactive
I will replay again and check it, if it is still error, I will sned you my savefile. ^_^' Sorry for bothering you when you are having exams. :smug:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:46 am 
inactive
Okay if you want send me your save file!!! =) however try to replay the game in italian language and tell me if you have the error mentioned!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:39 am 
inactive
Well how can I say? It is still error, I will send you now! Here's the pic when Mercury stand the left side of the entrance t the village I will be transfered like this!
http://orig03.deviantart.net/815f/f/2015/262/6/2/error_2_by_lovewhip-d9a3hji.jpg
http://orig15.deviantart.net/056f/f/2015/262/3/c/error_2_by_lovewhip-d9a3hfn.jpg
Even I tried go different position : http://orig05.deviantart.net/01e1/f/2015/262/e/e/error_2___copy__2__by_lovewhip-d9a3hnz.jpg
It stills end up like the picture of Mars... :unsure:
Here are my saves, please check, thanks.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y2dvp ... vegame.rar
And how about my ideas? Any answers? :mischief:
Edit : I know the reason now Prince-san! ;) If I don't choose to save after Mercury mission everything go fine, but if I choose to save after Mercury mission I will be transfered to that wall, please fix that part! :keke:
Edit again : The edit above is only worked for Italian version but the English version Mars automatically move to the wall! :evil:
Edit again again : I only works if I don't escape encounter so much, don't save, and stand here : http://orig03.deviantart.net/815f/f/2015/262/6/2/error_2_by_lovewhip-d9a3hji.jpg

[edited by knm to change direct-linked image to a link]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:08 am 
inactive
Probably I've found the error... I'll fix it ASAP! Sorry for no answer, when I'll have a bit of time I'll read your advice! =)