Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Drops
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:27 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Last 15 stages of the Death Busters map are up and now I'm done with them.

Now to wonder how long it'll take before Dream/Dead Moon goes live...and to continue waiting for next week's Chiba Bingo.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:46 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Chiba Bingo has started

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:46 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: just forum married
Chiba event started and they aren't demanding an update to play that event
I am shocked :eeklez: for the last few months we had to update the game every time when there's a new event available

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:02 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Collect accessories stages are extremely difficult in this Event (for me!) That said, i'm loving it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:07 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
I only played one bingo (race with time) and it was good.I wouldn't be cntinuing because I don't want Mamo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:38 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
Other: Makoto X DooM 4ever
litacan wrote:
I only played one bingo (race with time) and it was good.I wouldn't be cntinuing because I don't want Mamo

Try to play not for chiba, but for the prizes. I play the events for the characters I'll never use just for the gems or other boosters. they always save me on the main map... :ohmy:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:26 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Guardian Angel Fairy
DooM is right, prizes!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:27 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
I don't know.I mostly collect the characters I like,and play with them
Prizes aren't very important to me I barely use them :happy:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:29 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Finally done, and it was great, the amount of prizes made this event better than the constellation events and the option to skip hard stages with the reselect tickets & come back to them later helped it being less frustrating (still have some of those tickets).

Made sure to level him up to 5 too since it has La Smoking Bomber. :tuxspeedomask:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:31 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Bravo! :keke: I've completed 31 stages, come so far yet still so far to go

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:16 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Congrats, Nadya! :cookie: :cookie:
^ Here are some cookies!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:39 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Caught up on regular stages and on the Tux event. The bingo format is so silly. For one, you have to beat all the stages to advance anyway, so the random element is pointless. For another... Bingo. B-I-N-G-O. Five letters. Bingo is played on a 5x5 grid. This is a 3x3 grid. This is not Bingo. This is Tic Tac Toe.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:42 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Usagi-Fifth-Doctor wrote:
Congrats, Nadya! :cookie: :cookie:
^ Here are some cookies!

Ahah thanks for the luckycharm! =^_^= Tuxedo is on board

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:50 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
Nadya wrote:
Ahah thanks for the luckycharm! =^_^= Tuxedo is on board

Congratulations. :thumbsup:

In the japanese version, they rereleased the manga Princess Serenity event again (I'm not planning to play it... :neutral: ) and looks like the next event will be Prince Endymion... :|

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:33 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Sub Zippo wrote:
Caught up on regular stages and on the Tux event. The bingo format is so silly. For one, you have to beat all the stages to advance anyway, so the random element is pointless. For another... Bingo. B-I-N-G-O. Five letters. Bingo is played on a 5x5 grid. This is a 3x3 grid. This is not Bingo. This is Tic Tac Toe.

Congratulations on getting caught up! I haven't played the Tux bingo event. Also thanks for letting me know about said event.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:52 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Lvl 2 - Destined Pair

Lvl 2 - Protection of Four
source

English event banners are up
Seiya (School Uniform) - July 21.

Taiki (School Uniform) - July 31.

Yaten (School Uniform) - August 10.

Black Lady - August 14.

Sailor Chibimoon - August 29.
source

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:16 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
You know what was surprisingly really hard about that Bingo event...entering a freaking level! Was it just me or did anyone else sometimes have to tap the stage button a few dozen times to bring up the play button screen so you could start a stage? There was not a single stage that I was able to enter on my first try. Every freaking time I tried tapping the stage number it instead registered that my finger was sliding sideways thus pulling the screen to the left/right as if attempting to view the next bingo card rather than selecting the freaking stage I needed it to. I mean I would try to sloooowly lower my finger precisely to the screen barely making contact....and nope there it goes sliding again. Rapidly tapping away....nope sliding away. Close my eyes and make a tap as fast as my body would allow....sliding screen. Aaaargh!!!! Seriously I nearly reached DarkKingdom 218-1 levels of frustration trying to enter a stage. After getting the Lvl5 character I normally go back and try to get the gems for 3starring all levels of a set. This time I stopped after the first set just because screw this awful stage selection mechanic. Maybe a stylus would have worked better, but I do not like playing this game with a stylus as it feels too slow which can hurt score, plus most of the time I could not lay my hands on one at the time anyways...

On a different note I agree that the format was stupid. I mean at first I was afraid that the stage reslection ticket meant that everytime you faiiled a level you had to roll and select a new stage, which thankfully was not the case. I think I may have ended up throwing my phone if that is how it worked due to the above mentioned stage selection frustrations. But that meant the only reason to use a ticket was if you were stuck on a stage...which resulted in me never using them because again stage selection issues resulted in more frustions than retrying the same stage over and over again did. Really would have been much cooler if instead of always a 3x3 grid it was a 4x4 or 5x5 grid and you actually did not have to complete all stages to get enough bingo's to get the character. Then you might have actual reason to use a ticket to try to draw a different stage due to not just difficulty but position on the card like an actual bingo game.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:48 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
If the "bingo" event a stupid format or not, i dont know, but i prefeer this event type 1000x times more than the star road events (get stars to advance) ... :D :ohmy:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:34 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Thankfully there won't be any Star Collection events with this new batch plus on the subject of Bingo, that's what Black Lady's event is so I'll be looking forward to that too.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:36 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
Holy freaking crap what is with the seemingly ridiculous difficulty of the time attack map this event?!? I'm pretty sure this is the first time since downloading the game that I have ever failed to 3 star a time attack on my first try. In fact in 10 attempts on that first level I have just barely gotten the 2nd star and never been remotely close to the third star. In fact I do not believe that one of the 30 active people on my buddy list has a score that would qualify for 3 stars as the highest only a could thousand over my score. Basically it seems like the 3 star goal is near impossible to reach yourself in the time limit, and the only way to actually get it is to get enough RNG luck during the after round cascade that it keeps going long enough to get a multiplier high enough if you leave enough bombs/stripes/prisms unused when the clock hits zero. That sucks...guess there will be no free gems handed out this time for map completion.

And that seemed to be a sign of things to come...completed the first collect the silver crystal map twice but failed to reach the score objective until my third completion and got just over 1 star. This is map 1...can not wait for really high score objectives on future courses with less moves.

Last edited by Xenox33 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:25 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
^ The map is similar to a Star Collection event but no, it's not. This is a Special Episode event where it has 5 courses and has it's own cut scenes and unlike the Star Collections, you DON'T need to replay stages with lower scores to get a certain amount of stars to advance. The only reason to even try that here is to collect more gems because these events do things differently from the Constellation & Bingo events as far as gems are concerned (see the rewards list).

As for the difficulty, the most difficult here is the multiple enemies stage plus if you manage to beat it the first time after being stuck for a while, you'll have to beat it again in later courses. :|

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:00 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
^^ The multiple enemies stage is the hardest, I can't really argue with you there, NJ_. :|

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:40 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Don't know what to do with these three lights events... i'm playing Course 3 now but i don't know if i want these characters in my collection! Can't wait for some new Mars and Jupiter events :tongue:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:10 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Japanese event banners are up
Super Sailor Mars - July 31.

Super Sailor Pluto - August 15.

Super Sailor Chibimoon - August 31.

Super Sailor Jupiter - September 14.
source

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:21 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
FINALLY

Now to wait for the Constellation events, Black Lady Bingo and also for the Dream map to go live.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:09 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
black lady is a bingo event? :blue: noo.i hated the bingo event and i want black lady so badly!!! :sadeyes:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17