* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Has anyone considered....
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:17 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Gay.
Taking the Mega Man Battle Network game/gameplay and making a Sailor Moon game out of it? I feel like it'd be an interesting to try.

Post subject: Re: Has anyone considered....
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:56 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I would want to adapt a better gameplay for :usagi: Another Story someday. ^_^ :keke: =^_^= :keke: ^_^

And of course update the graphics. 8) =^_^= 8)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:22 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
rgveda99 wrote:
I would want to adapt a better gameplay for :usagi: Another Story someday. ^_^ :keke: =^_^= :keke: ^_^

What is stopping you?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:39 pm 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Maraviollantes wrote:
rgveda99 wrote:

What is stopping you?

Well there are obstacles to getting a quality fan game right. ^_^

Hiring the right people is one thing. I'll get into more details about this some other time. So you need to hire 2 different types of people - a spriter/artist and a coder. For the mugen coder its quite expensive. One character commission is 500 dollars. I don't have yet an RPG coder but RPG is not priority right now.

Second is money. Also made some bad investments recently. ^_^'

Last edited by rgveda99 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:45 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
rgveda99 wrote:
Hiring the right people is one thing. I'll get into more details about this some other time. So you need to hire 2 different types of people - a spriter/artist and a coder. For the mugen coder its quite expensive. One character commission is 500 dollars. I don't have yet an RPG coder but RPG is not priority right now.

If you are going to hire other people to do all the graphics and code, and the story is written already in AS, why that fan remake would need YOU, to start with? To take the position of the top manager driving his Porsche at high speeds to relieve stress, and making occasional phone calls to check how the development is going? P-:

A fan game is supposed to be a labor of love. Hiring other people to create a fan game makes about as much sense as hiring somebody to eat a pizza for you. If you don't want or cannot draw graphics and write code, just leave creating fan games to other people, who can and want to do both.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:53 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Maraviollantes wrote:
If you are going to hire other people to do all the graphics and code, and the story is written already in AS, why that fan remake would need YOU, to start with? To take the position of the top manager driving his Porsche at high speeds to relieve stress, and making occasional phone calls to check how the development is going? P-:

A fan game is supposed to be a labor of love. Hiring other people to create a fan game makes about as much sense as hiring somebody to eat a pizza for you. If you don't want or cannot draw graphics and write code, just leave creating fan games to other people, who can and want to do both.

If there's one thing I learned from spriting (and not getting paid for it) and planning a very big ambitious project is "DON"T DO EVERYTHING" :sadeyes: :ohdear: :blue: