* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:39 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sailor moon rpg/yu yu hakusho crossover rpg
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:20 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 15 months ago
inactive
hi. I am new here. I can't see any message with this. I couldn't find Talisman of Doom. Do you remember where Talisman of Doom is? Please help me. I tried to find endless time. Maybe someone can remember. I want to complete this part.

Post subject: Re: Sailor moon rpg/yu yu hakusho crossover rpg
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:31 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
hande wrote:
hi. I am new here. I can't see any message with this. I couldn't find Talisman of Doom. Do you remember where Talisman of Doom is? Please help me. I tried to find endless time. Maybe someone can remember. I want to complete this part.

Go north, fight the monster and you will find one Talisman. Go south to find the fire. Then go back to the forest 4, use the fire to burn the tree. Then go back to the south to fight the monster then you will find another Talisman. Sorry I cannot remember exactly. The tree without any branch of leaves at the top is the tree you need to burn.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:41 pm 
inactive
t28nguye wrote:
hande wrote:

Go north, fight the monster and you will find one Talisman. Go south to find the fire. Then go back to the forest 4, use the fire to burn the tree. Then go back to the south to fight the monster then you will find another Talisman. Sorry I cannot remember exactly. The tree without any branch of leaves at the top is the tree you need to burn.

This information helped me. Thank you so much. You really remember. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:46 pm 
inactive
hande wrote:
t28nguye wrote:
hande wrote:

This information helped me. Thank you so much. You really remember. :thumbsup:

Everything is good. I am in Temple of Rizebu'ul but I can pass some of spikes then I can't pass other spikes. It is very difficult. I don't know how I will pass them. :dead:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:55 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
You need to train your team at least level 70 so that your team's HP and your team's defense are high enough to overcome the damage. Sailor Moon can heal your team immediately to the full HP every time your team got hit by the spikes. Save your game by using "tent" before the last set of spikes. Study the last set of spikes set up and try to get by it. It all depends on how quick you are and when you start to move. It is all about luck. Who do you take along with Sailor moon and Yusuke?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:05 am 
inactive
t28nguye wrote:
You need to train your team at least level 70 so that your team's HP and your team's defense are high enough to overcome the damage. Sailor Moon can heal your team immediately to the full HP every time your team got hit by the spikes. Save your game by using "tent" before the last set of spikes. Study the last set of spikes set up and try to get by it. It all depends on how quick you are and when you start to move. It is all about luck. Who do you take along with Sailor moon and Yusuke?

Thank you for your help. It finished. :happy: Will it continue?
They said that: This is the end of Chapter 6 of this game, as well as of this alpha. Development of the game is still in progress. Thank you for testing!

congratulations! you set a new fastest finishing time for this game!(Quickest finishes)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:38 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
unfortunately, no. The creator abandoned his project.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:27 am 
inactive
t28nguye wrote:
unfortunately, no. The creator abandoned his project.

I understood. Thanks for your helps. :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:00 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Interesting concept it is the same the creator abandoned his project. I always felt that a Sailor Moon and Yu Yu Hakusho crossover would be very cool and could work quite easily especially since Naoko Takeuchi and Yoshihiro Togashi are married in real life so it would probably be easy for them to make a crossover if they wanted too as they were both person's most famous and loved series.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:41 pm 
Lapis Lunaris
Lapis Lunaris
Years of membership
Need help urgently! I am now in the temple of Enma. Came to the fifth floor. there is a door which is surrounded by an energy barrier of Nefrite. Artemis said that there is a mechanism which releases energy and destroys the barrier! can't find him! went around the temple many times!! opened all the chests. Figured out the secret of the temple: found the ring of vitality. Where the mechanism! please tell me!!!