Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:15 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Sailor Uranus MUGEN!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:07 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Joined: Jun 27, 2016
Posts: 10
Hi ^-^
Im working in Sailor Uranus !!! I made the sprites with +TsukinoAi Uranus Stand Template

Uranus are finished but i going to fix some bugs
And add more special attacks, Actually she haves:
World Shaking
Space Sword Blaster
Uranus Combo

I put the link next week, and i going to public Sailor Moon!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Uranus MUGEN!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:17 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Feb 02, 2016
Posts: 224
Other: Call me Neko-chan
UsagiTomoe+ wrote:
Hi ^-^
Im working in Sailor Uranus !!! I made the sprites with +TsukinoAi Uranus Stand Template

Uranus are finished but i going to fix some bugs
And add more special attacks, Actually she haves:
World Shaking
Space Sword Blaster
Uranus Combo

I put the link next week, and i going to public Sailor Moon!

WOW!!! Sounds good . Can you add some screenshots , please?

_________________
ImageImageImage =^_^=


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Uranus MUGEN!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:07 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Joined: Jun 27, 2016
Posts: 10
Moonlight Star wrote:
UsagiTomoe+ wrote:
Hi ^-^
Im working in Sailor Uranus !!! I made the sprites with +TsukinoAi Uranus Stand Template

Uranus are finished but i going to fix some bugs
And add more special attacks, Actually she haves:
World Shaking
Space Sword Blaster
Uranus Combo

I put the link next week, and i going to public Sailor Moon!

WOW!!! Sounds good . Can you add some screenshots , please?



Yes ^-^


Attachments:
UranusJumpingUsagiTomoe.png
UranusJumpingUsagiTomoe.png [ 2.04 KiB | Viewed 3395 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Uranus MUGEN!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:10 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 8 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jan 19, 2014
Posts: 88
Gender: Male
YES! :D I've been waiting for Uranus's Arcade form for ages! It's been so long since Tsukino Ai+ made his last update and I was worried about it. Thank goodness you continued his work. Can't wait to see how she looks! :)
(And I love that screenshot you posted earlier :love: )


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Uranus MUGEN!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:26 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Joined: Jun 27, 2016
Posts: 10
sailor_jupiter wrote:
YES! :D I've been waiting for Uranus's Arcade form for ages! It's been so long since Tsukino Ai+ made his last update and I was worried about it. Thank goodness you continued his work. Can't wait to see how she looks! :)
(And I love that screenshot you posted earlier :love: )




I go to create two palettes
1- TsukinoAi chars palette
2- Sakuraka's,Akagik,Charzynee Etc palette

Can you give me ideas for uranus Hypers? Uranus actually haves
World shaking,SpaceSwordBlaster and Combo.


Attachments:
UranusCrouchUsagiTomoe.png
UranusCrouchUsagiTomoe.png [ 1.67 KiB | Viewed 3305 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Uranus MUGEN!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:36 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Joined: Jun 27, 2016
Posts: 10
UsagiTomoe+ wrote:
sailor_jupiter wrote:
YES! :D I've been waiting for Uranus's Arcade form for ages! It's been so long since Tsukino Ai+ made his last update and I was worried about it. Thank goodness you continued his work. Can't wait to see how she looks! :)
(And I love that screenshot you posted earlier :love: )




I go to create two palettes
1- TsukinoAi chars palette
2- Sakuraka's,Akagik,Charzynee Etc palette

Can you give me ideas for uranus Hypers? Uranus actually haves
World shaking,SpaceSwordBlaster and Combo.



Oh And: Here Uranus Walking ^-^


Attachments:
File comment: UranusWalkingByUsagiTomoe
UranusWalkingByUsagiTomoe.gif
UranusWalkingByUsagiTomoe.gif [ 22.8 KiB | Viewed 3311 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Uranus MUGEN!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:04 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 8 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jan 19, 2014
Posts: 88
Gender: Male
Looks promising! ^^ There aren't many hyper moves for Uranus even in other games but I think you can consider the following ideas along with the ones you mentioned:
*1) Space Turbulence (her most powerful attack in the manga)
*2) Somersault kick hyper
3) World Shaking version 1 (like Pluto and Neptune's)
4) Space Sword Blaster version 1
5) Combo with Diving Crash as the finishing move
*6) Space Sword Blaster version 2 (instead of shooting out the projectile she uses her sword to rapidly slash at & melee attack the opponent)
*7) Space Sword Blaster version 3 (Crystal's version)
*7) World Shaking version 2 (an alternative form, instead of a planet-shaped sphere, she causes an earthquake instead. Something like the one below which is done by NapoleonJonamite, which I think is pretty cool, but I'm sure you can make a better one ^^)


Attachments:
World Shaking Alternate.png
World Shaking Alternate.png [ 95.5 KiB | Viewed 3247 times ]


Last edited by sailor_jupiter on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Uranus MUGEN!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:22 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 8 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jan 19, 2014
Posts: 88
Gender: Male
Oh yeah btw, here are more cool moves by Uranus for you to refer to. :) You can see the video link below:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Uranus MUGEN!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:54 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Joined: Jun 27, 2016
Posts: 10
[quote="sailor_jupiteBit Oh yeah btw, here are more cool moves by Uranus for you to refer to. :) You can see the video link below:
[/quote]


*-* Thanks guys!!! :love:

June 1st
I go to put the link

Thanks ! :innocent:


Attachments:
SuperSailorMoon.png
SuperSailorMoon.png [ 2.19 KiB | Viewed 3177 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Uranus MUGEN!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:11 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 8 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jan 19, 2014
Posts: 88
Gender: Male
Great! Look forward to see your Super Sailor Moon & of course Sailor Uranus. :happy:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Uranus MUGEN!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:27 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Joined: Jun 27, 2016
Posts: 10
sailor_jupiter wrote:
Great! Look forward to see your Super Sailor Moon & of course Sailor Uranus. :happy:




Sorry TwT i need more time, she is ver y incomplete yet :'(
I promise june 15th
Ir maybe...
8th
^_^' :blush: :supercry: :sadeyes: :blue: :ohmy:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Uranus MUGEN!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:41 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Feb 02, 2016
Posts: 224
Other: Call me Neko-chan
UsagiTomoe+ wrote:
I promise june 15th
Ir maybe...
8th

Be calm and take all the time you need.We CAN wait.

_________________
ImageImageImage =^_^=


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Uranus MUGEN!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:40 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 8 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jan 19, 2014
Posts: 88
Gender: Male
UsagiTomoe+ wrote:
sailor_jupiter wrote:
Great! Look forward to see your Super Sailor Moon & of course Sailor Uranus. :happy:




Sorry TwT i need more time, she is ver y incomplete yet :'(
I promise june 15th
Ir maybe...
8th
^_^' :blush: :supercry: :sadeyes: :blue: :ohmy:

Yes take your time my friend. I'm more than happy enough to know this project is still ongoing. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Uranus MUGEN!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:48 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Joined: Jun 27, 2016
Posts: 10
sailor_jupiter wrote:
UsagiTomoe+ wrote:
sailor_jupiter wrote:
Great! Look forward to see your Super Sailor Moon & of course Sailor Uranus. :happy:




Sorry TwT i need more time, she is ver y incomplete yet :'(
I promise june 15th
Ir maybe...
8th
^_^' :blush: :supercry: :sadeyes: :blue: :ohmy:

Yes take your time my friend. I'm more than happy enough to know this project is still ongoing. ;)



Many thanks !
And... I try to do Sailor venus transforming un sailor v bit, Bits ver y hard ! XD :love: :mischief:

Edit: Ufff ☹ you autocorrection!!!! XD sorry i live un latinamerican and i speak spanish xD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Uranus MUGEN!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:29 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 5 months ago
inactive
Joined: Sep 12, 2016
Posts: 2
Over 2 months has passed......any update on your Mugen character? :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Uranus MUGEN!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:21 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 5 months ago
inactive
Joined: Sep 12, 2016
Posts: 2
fenwick wrote:
Over 2 months has passed......any update on your Mugen character? :?

Looks like sailormoon forum is officially dead....pity :supercry:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Moonies browsing this forum: No registered moonies and 5 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB

contact forum administrator