* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:50 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sprite Identification
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:13 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hi guys does anyone know the identity of the game that these sprites come from. The German site I found them on states that it comes from Panic in Nakayoshi World but I have seen the sprites from this game and they look nothing like this. Besides that I would love to know the identity of the Blonde Sailor Senshi in pink.

http://sailormoonsprites.serenitatis.de ... s-pinw.php

Post subject: Re: Sprite Identification
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:21 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Dark Lord
Its from that NES/Famicom game that involved many characters created by Naoko. I forgot the name of it though.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:30 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
Its from that NES/Famicom game that involved many characters created by Naoko. I forgot the name of it though.

Do you know the identity of the blonde haired Sailor Senshi in pink?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:09 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membership
Those sprites are clearly from a NES game, but Panic in Nakayoshi World was a SNES game. I did some research and the sprites are indeed from a NES game called Nakayoshi to Issho. The blond haired girl in the game doesn't have a name, the player names her before the game starts so she's basically just the player's avatar. She transforms into a Sailor when you use the the Wand Item in the game.

Here's a full play through of an English translation of the game if you're interested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7EorreZcIw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:20 am 
Stella
Stella
Plumbers Helper wrote:
Those sprites are clearly from a NES game, but Panic in Nakayoshi World was a SNES game. I did some research and the sprites are indeed from a NES game called Nakayoshi to Issho. The blond haired girl in the game doesn't have a name, the player names her before the game starts so she's basically just the player's avatar. She transforms into a Sailor when you use the the Wand Item in the game.

Here's a full play through of an English translation of the game if you're interested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7EorreZcIw

Ok thanks Plumbers Helper for the clarification.