* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sailor Moon CS: Source Dedicated Server
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:54 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
I have an idea of setting up a Counter-Strike: Source dedicated server where players' skins would be replaced with skins of Sailor Senshi:
http://www.sailorvgame.ga/mg/fa/counterstrike.htm
As far as I've read, there is an opportunity to force players to use custom skins.
That might be fun: Sailor Senshi fighting some terrorists or something like that. I just wonder if anyone's interested.

Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon CS: Source Dedicated Server
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:08 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: No.1 Mercury Fanboy
Sounds interesting, though I actually never played Counter Strike before (neither played I Halo nor Call of Duty or WOW or whatever) as I don't have the spare time anyway, neither do I have the system requirements for such games.

And btw, I'm afraid I might suffer from the problems some people experience with 3D content.

Minecraft was already something of borderline case.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:49 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Onuzim Ima wrote:
I actually never played Counter Strike before (neither played I Halo nor Call of Duty or WOW or whatever)

Neither did I. I played CS 1.6, but never CS: Source.

Onuzim Ima wrote:
neither do I have the system requirements for such games.

CSS is relatively old game so 10-year old computer should be enough.

Onuzim Ima wrote:
the problems some people experience with 3D content.

Like what?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:24 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Onuzim Ima wrote:
Sounds interesting, though I actually never played Counter Strike before (neither played I Halo nor Call of Duty or WOW or whatever) as I don't have the spare time anyway, neither do I have the system requirements for such games.

And btw, I'm afraid I might suffer from the problems some people experience with 3D content.

Minecraft was already something of borderline case.

If you have no free time anyway, why does it matter if your computer is good enough or not? Your reply sounds almost like somebody pointed a gun at you and demanded for valid explanations of why you can't play it, so you produced a whole list of valid reasons. :oh: