Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:44 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 573 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
 Post subject: Re: Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:35 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Spiral Heart Attack!
You are right rose. He promised will give me his oldd sprites but he hasnt bên online for long, even no update about what he promised to post for fans, Pics of Silver Millenium

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:37 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
Other: lunar human
Dimentia wrote:
Anton-P wrote:
A similar note about Chibiusa. Is her family name actually Tsukino? As far as I can remember, she is always called Chibiusa and not Tsukino Chibiusa. Her full name, Princess Usagi Small Lady Serenity also does not contain Tsukino.

She's been informally adopted by Usagi's family so yes, her last name is Tsukino. I have some theories as to other reasons though, them being that by the time she's born Usagi's family name has probably been retired, similar to how the British Royal Family doesn't use "Windsor" much. It's also possible that since Neo-Queen Serenity technically married a commoner Mamoru took HER last name instead of her taking his. Which would be hilarious.

Hey did you just say that Mamoru/Darren was a commoner ? nope he is the earth's prince besides he becomes Neo king Endymion after marriage in the 30th century .

Post subject: Re: Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:00 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Yeah Mamoru is definitely not a commoner. He is the Prince and Senshi of the Earth.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 573 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20