Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48
 Post subject: Re: (Fan-Made)Sailor Moon:The Moon Child
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:29 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 17 months ago
inactive
ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!
Tyler! You're finally, finally BACK!!! XD XD XD Do you even know how much we missed you?
I've played The Moon Child 4 years ago and this is my 4th time replaying it, the story is just too awesome for me to give it up and put it aside. After seeing your website is down I almost wanted to cry! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: as there are no other ways to contact you personally... I really hope The Lost Soldier will be released soon , because I've been anticipating it for years... :keke: I'm sure it's going to be another awesome piece of work. :) So Good Luck then!
P.S: You know what? I even dreamed that they made an ANIME adaptation of The Moon Child, because the story is ☹ wonderful hehe :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:44 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 46 months ago
inactive
Hello, I'm in a SailorMoonForum with a RPG and my admin need these beautiful pictures to represent their places in the RPG. Can we use them for our RPG? Don't worry, it's a closed group and we would credit you. :D

Post subject: Re: where's key ? so i can beat evil prince endymion
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:57 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 41 months ago
inactive
:blush: i can get pass most stuff on the game now i need pic of haunted fileds to know where to press a switch :D

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:43 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 41 months ago
inactive
rocksteady wrote:
Serenity wrote:
There's only one thing that still bothers me about this game. At the beginning in the moon kingdom, before the attack, Mercury says to Serenity that her test results came back positive. Positive for what? Pregnancy? AIDs?

I forgot about that! Another cliff hanger. I think it's pregnancy for Chibiusa.

Serenity just like kuro the moon child and there can't 2 moonchilds u could say they brother sister :love: =^_^= ^_^'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:04 am 
inactive
Anyway here's the location of the 'invisible key' for those who still can't find it. It took me a long time to figure that out too. :cool: You must stand on the right side of the left-most crack of the wall (facing the wall) and press 'C' or 'SPACE'. Hope it helps this time :smug:

Attachments:
Invisible Key Location.jpg
Invisible Key Location.jpg [ 85.49 KiB | Viewed 3778 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:17 am 
inactive
This is the most challenging Sailor Moon RPG game I've ever played xD
I'm still working hard on completing it :evillaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:22 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 14 months ago
inactive
Other: moon princess
um?? hi can anyone tell me how fix the Script Princess Serenity says maybe i can find something information from Artemis and Luna it should be maybe i can find out some information from artemis and Luna
Naru ' I 'll be go find your computer ' it should be I 'll go find your computer :? it very confusing to me help :googly: :? :sick: :supercry: :cookie:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:47 pm 
inactive
Something else is buging me :evil: i got to the church and i'm getting the keys i have the walkthough it's saysThe top tile on the center path is slightly lit up I don't see it lit up i go left then right like the sign says no light at all help please :?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:14 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I need the download link please !

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:06 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
I played the game and I don't think I really like it. But I'm going to continue it anyway, lol.

Things I like:
The storyline. I like how Sailor Moon is back to being a regular girl and has to reawaken by Luna along with the rest of her friends.

The pause menu is neat.

I liked the Moon Kingdom portion. It was cool interacting with the Inner Senshi princesses.
I wish I had more things to write

Things I don't like:
A lot of the tilesets and some NPCs don't go with the Sailor Moon sprites. The tilesets look so Medieval and historical for the story's time period. And Ssmetimes you'll be talking to default RPG Maker XP characters who look like chibi giants compared to Usagi.

There are a lot of invisible walls in certain areas. They don't really keep you from going anywhere important, but it's just random and odd that a whole portion of land is unable to be walked on.

This is a problem that I have with a lot of Sailor Moon fan games. They use monster sprites from different video games which (in my opinion) do not fit at all with Sailor Moon. There is no explanation as to where these random demons, animals, or non-Sailor Moon style enemies came from or who they are. I do like when they use official enemies though.

Another problem I have with many Sailor Moon fan RPGs: In battle Sailor Moon and the enemies always always have that same slap animation or the same generic attack animation.. I saw this in Marks of Chaos too, everyone has the same *pwa pwa punch!* attack animation.
It gets annoying.. especially if the enemy clearly has claws or a sword since there are animations for those. even better would be to use your own animations..

A lot of the attacks recycle default RPG maker attacks. Moon Tiara Action is Cross Cut.

Some male NPCs have Mamoru's faceset which is a mistake, I assume. But there's like 10 of them that do this lol

And other small things like the lack of explanations for things, people just disappearing abruptly after talking to them, etc

I will still continue to play it though

pekute99 wrote:

I saw that the link was removed so since I had downloaded it yesterday, I put a download of it myself on sendspace. Is this allowed or not? I hope it's ok

Here you go
https://www.sendspace.com/file/z8nmaf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:13 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
saturncrystalkiss wrote:
I saw that the link was removed so since I had downloaded it yesterday, I put a download of it myself on sendspace. Is this allowed or not? I hope it's ok

Here you go

Thank you :love:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:34 pm 
inactive
TruePrincessSerenity wrote:
Something else is buging me :evil: i got to the church and i'm getting the keys i have the walkthough it's saysThe top tile on the center path is slightly lit up I don't see it lit up i go left then right like the sign says no light at all help please :?
why wo't smeone please help me with this

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:30 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 16 months ago
inactive
I'm stuck @_@
So, I own a mac, but partitioned the hard drive to run windows 10. I can play the game and start it up. But once I get to the part where you first meet Usagi and her mom says she's late for school, the team screen thingy pops up, and says to select your team. How do you do that?? No button I press works.
So I exit the game and end up having to restart, so how so I save? Do I need a mouse or something?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:18 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
saturncrystalkiss wrote:
I played the game and I don't think I really like it. But I'm going to continue it anyway, lol.

pekute99 wrote:

Here you go

Thank you! I tried to download it but the site was down so I was just about to ask for a download link, but saw that you posted one.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:51 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
I tried to run it after installing XP RTP but it just brings me to a black screen and says Not Responding

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:13 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
Other: Call me Neko-chan
The End
Spoiler: show

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:11 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Does anyone still have the download to this? I've been wanting to try it again, but none of the download links above work.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:55 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membership
Shiro Darklight wrote:
Does anyone still have the download to this? I've been wanting to try it again, but none of the download links above work.

http://www.sailorvgame.ga/mg/fa/moonchild.htm ?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:28 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
CatKite wrote:
Shiro Darklight wrote:

The site won't load for me, let alone the page, I keep getting a DNS error, though it doesn't seem to be on my end as other sites are loading perfectly fine. Hopefully it's just a temporary outage?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:36 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membership
Shiro Darklight wrote:
CatKite wrote:
Shiro Darklight wrote:

The site won't load for me, let alone the page, I keep getting a DNS error, though it doesn't seem to be on my end as other sites are loading perfectly fine. Hopefully it's just a temporary outage?

Which net contact you have?
edit: have yo that you can restart, i dont asking which program ( expoler etc are it, but i dont say that)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48