Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor V [X68000] - lost game is found!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:05 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
http://enjoyjapan.naver.com/tbbs/read.p ... &nid=54115

http://han533.enjoykorea.jp/tbbs/read.p ... &nid=54115

It's a fighting game for X68000 computer. I did not find anything apart from this screenshot and I have no idea how to contact the person who posted it (and who, obviously, owns the game) :(

EDIT: This lost game was found thanks to Luna Lover and Julien Foyard.
The game is called "Bishoujo Senshi Sailor V". It was developed and released in 1994 by DK Software for X68000 computer. You can download the game and find more details here:

http://sailorvgame.org/mg/fa/bssv.htm

Last edited by Maraviollantes on Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:44 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 53 months ago
inactive
Can you not find it because you can't read/speak Korean, or simply b/c you don't know how to contact them in general? (Just wondering) I have a friend who's Korean, but I dunno if I'll be able to get ahold of her to ask, if that's the kind of help you might need that is. ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:40 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 20 months ago
inactive
I believe there was a member of the forum who spoke Korean...not sure where they went, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:29 am 
I tried to read the Google translations of the pages:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fhan533.enjoykorea.jp%2Ftbbs%2Fread.php%3Fboard_id%3Dpgame%26page%3D10%26nid%3D54115&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fenjoyjapan.naver.com%2Ftbbs%2Fread.php%3Fboard_id%3Dpgame%26page%3D12%26nid%3D54115&langpair=ko%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

But the translation is pretty crude. Still, given that the post isn't very old, and if the translation is possibly right, is it a recent release or even WIP? Then it might be difficult to find it at this time...

And what do "jalmandeun" & "naonji" mean? :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:45 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 107 months ago
inactive
But wasn't the Japanese Sharp computer just a prototype which doesn't exist anymore? So how could this be recent?
I THINK this is what I heard here on sailorvgame.org, but I might very well be mistaken. It's just weird...Maybe it's a fan game and not an official one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:05 am 
I'm pretty sure the existing SM games for SX are fanmade as well... :? So this one should be, as well. And if it's fanmade, anyone can make any game for any console at any time. ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:08 pm 
inactive
Hm, well I always thought those games were official ones. But now I think otherwise ^^; And you're right, fans could still make an X68000 game since the data of the computer still exists. Ah well, I don't have a clue, but I will try to find something ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:10 pm 
Please do, coz so far I couldn't find a ☹ thing... :( GRRR... This is frustrating when I can't find a trace of something in the ENTIRE INTERNET... :evil: And worse is that I don't understand Japanese/Korean, so I can't use such keywords or find a quick way to contact the person who posted it. Anton has already posted a request there though... (that batanaka8 person is probably Anton ^_^ )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:46 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 79 months ago
inactive
I found pictures on this on google search images. Searched Sailor Moon Christmas for christmas picutres and the game popped up. The game appears to be titled Sailor V - here are the links

http://chokocat.blogspot.com/search/label/X68000

scroll towards the bottom of the page.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:59 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 47 months ago
inactive
That looks interresting!
I really want the game instantly!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:11 pm 
Thanks. This game has also been mentioned in Wikimoon; didn't expect it to be named "Sailor V". :oops: Now let's see if a download source can be found...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:48 pm 
inactive
Oh I must say, THAT was FAST o_O Okay, there will be a download link somewhere. At least we know what to search for

Btw, 7000 post in the Sailor Moon Video Games forum :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:31 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Luna Lover wrote:
I found pictures on this on google search images. Searched Sailor Moon Christmas for christmas picutres and the game popped up. The game appears to be titled Sailor V - here are the links

http://chokocat.blogspot.com/search/label/X68000

scroll towards the bottom of the page.

Great work! I have sent an email to the owner of the blog so now we have to wait for the answer.

SGradeFreak wrote:
This game has also been mentioned in Wikimoon; didn't expect it to be named "Sailor V".

I think it was me who mentioned it there :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:09 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 86 months ago
inactive
so does anyone have the link

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:42 pm 
Not yet, hope the person responds. :(

Anton-P wrote:
I think it was me who mentioned it there :)

Uhhhhhh... @_@; Right... :oops: You updated 'em yesterday? :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:50 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
SGradeFreak wrote:
...You updated 'em yesterday? :oops:

No. I updated them around a year ago.

Anyway, the owner of the blog that Luna Lover found has answered to me already and, what is even more important, he sent me the game itself ^_^

I'll post more info later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:49 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 79 months ago
inactive
Anton-P wrote:
SGradeFreak wrote:
...You updated 'em yesterday? :oops:

No. I updated them around a year ago.

Anyway, the owner of the blog that Luna Lover found has answered to me already and, what is even more important, he sent me the game itself ^_^

I'll post more info later.

Awesome! I can't wait to see it. I found my screenshots on Friday and was considering posting them today on here. To my surprise I found that you had erriely started the same topic. What a couincidence (spelling?) :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:22 am 
Where did he answer you? I can see just my own request and 2 by new_york... O_O ... Oh, did he email you? :oops:

Post it soon! :D Sailor Mars looked very cute in the screen! ^_^ As for the Michiru background... :mrgreen: *SGF Lecherous Grin (TM) flashes* :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:34 am 
Hey Anton, why don't you also ask to the owner of the blog if he also know something about these wonderful looking games for the X68000 :)

# Moon Lights 2 (Morimoto Uchuuiti)
# Moon Soldier 2 (Morimoto Uchuuiti)

http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/ro/morimoto/m ... /soft3.htm

http://sailorvgame.org/mg/fa/lights2.gif

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:47 am 
FYI, the second image you referred to is from sailorvgame.org, a site that Anton himself runs. :lol: There are articles about these games on that site already. :)

http://sailorvgame.org/mg/fa/morimoto.htm

What it lacks are the games themselves, of course. :( Yeah, it might be a good idea to ask the person if he knows anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:48 pm 
Yes, I know SgradeFreack :oops: :wink: , but maybe the owner of the blog know where to find these games, they really look amazing! :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:30 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 80 months ago
inactive
What do you think Anton? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:02 pm 
You uploaded it? ^_^ ... In a few hours I'll be more busy with kungpow's SMR though... :oops: (I think... :| )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:12 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor V game for X68000 can be downloaded here:

http://sailorvgame.org/mg/fa/bssv.htm

Luna Lover wrote:
...I found my screenshots on Friday and was considering posting them today on here. To my surprise I found that you had erriely started the same topic. What a couincidence (spelling?) :D

It's a sign of Her will. No humans know the ways Sailor Moon will choose to enlighten Her adherents :3

Seera Muun wrote:
Hey Anton, why don't you also ask to the owner of the blog if he also know something about these wonderful looking games for the X68000 :)

Yes, I asked him if he has any other Sailor Moon games/additional info, and I asked about X68000 games specifically. He doesn't, and he answered that he found this paricular game long time ago somewhere online (without remembering where exactly).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:15 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Dark Lord
Hmm, I'm trying to think this but right now I'm as confused as Sailormoon.

If this game is called "Sailor V", then why do I see all the other Senshi in this and not just Sailor V?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:17 pm 
The Jupiter artwork is cute! :love: ^_^

... But I have to go back to sleep shortly. -____-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:29 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 80 months ago
inactive
Anton-P wrote:
Seera Muun wrote:

Yes, I asked him if he has any other Sailor Moon games/additional info, and I asked about X68000 games specifically. He doesn't, and he answered that he found this paricular game long time ago somewhere online (without remembering where exactly).

Oh.....too bad, ☹, I really would like to know if these games was sold in stores.... :evil: :( I want to find them!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:39 pm 
inactive
Demonic Sailor Moon wrote:

If this game is called "Sailor V", then why do I see all the other Senshi in this and not just Sailor V?

Moreover, why is Sailor V herself not in the game?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:48 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Dark Lord
Atleast Venus is in it, yet I don't know why V isn't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:02 pm 
inactive
I just played it and...ech. I cannot recommend this game. I've played it with three different girls and the control input for the special attacks is poor- I was lucky if I could throw out a special 1 out of 5 times.