Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:37 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Post subject: Re: Windswept Destiny (Haruka and Michiru RPG)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:09 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 19 months ago
inactive
Haruka_is wrote:
Hey people!

I am in the castle and I don't know how to continue .
I'm on a tile in the water and I see no more road.

So sorry this is late, but if you're still stuck, can you get a screen cap of where? I just beat the game again, so I should be able to help you. There are switches that are hidden in the castle that will bring up new tiles.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:45 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
Will wrote:
i think neptune is bi and i dont see lilttle kids becomin homos or a lil girl dressin like a boy unlless its holloween

I know he said this forever ago, but this is really homophobic and disgusting.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:11 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 18 months ago
inactive
Hi there! This game looks really interesting and I'd love to play it, but the download link is broken. Is there anyway the OP could restore it, and if not, would anyone mind sending me a copy of the game?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:55 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Alien
RedVelvet wrote:
Hi there! This game looks really interesting and I'd love to play it, but the download link is broken. Is there anyway the OP could restore it, and if not, would anyone mind sending me a copy of the game?

(Sorry if its late) But I think you can find the game by searching in google?

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:14 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 13 months ago
inactive
Arianne11099 wrote:
RedVelvet wrote:

(Sorry if its late) But I think you can find the game by searching in google?

but i can't find it. everything been closed or maybe no longer available. please give us the link. :(

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:16 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 13 months ago
inactive
ArcherJP wrote:
Haruka_is wrote:
Hey people!

I am in the castle and I don't know how to continue .
I'm on a tile in the water and I see no more road.

So sorry this is late, but if you're still stuck, can you get a screen cap of where? I just beat the game again, so I should be able to help you. There are switches that are hidden in the castle that will bring up new tiles.

Hi, do you have the download link?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:46 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 7 months ago
inactive
Hi, everyone! I wanted to replay one of my fav RPGs (after 5 years :eeklez: ) and it's been a long search... But finally I've found a working link to this game! :) I really want to share it with you, guys :)
http://legendsworld.net/adventure/game/13767

It leads to the pack of various fan-made SM games (including "Windswept Destiny") in a cloud storage, but you can choose which game you want to download.

P.S. I still haven't figured out why I cannot run the game on my computer (Windows 10). I have the RPG Maker installed, but the game keeps telling me it lacks some graphics :blue:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:27 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
I finished it, and I personally think that this is the best Sailor Moon fan RPG out there, with SM Another Story 2 in second place.

-I love the unique story line! Haruka and Michiru's interactions are so cute and it's pretty interesting to see them argue a lot more in this past life since we're used to seeing them so lovey. I don't want to spoil the whole story though so you should all definitely play it. And besides I haven't even finished the game; I'm only at the miner cave so far.
-The mugshots are beautifully drawn and colorful, especially when they are in their princess dresses near the end.
-All the dialogue is nice and not bad. But there are times when they randomly speak Japanese like "Daijoubu" or "Nani nani?!" and it kinda feels out of place... lol
-The maps are super nice as well. The academy is so beautiful! lol
-I love how Haruka and Michiru have RPG Maker XP style sprites instead of everyone else being XP style while they're in like, Sailor Moon Another Story tiny sprites or something. It just looks so flattering that everything matches.
-The game over screen is so sad and beautiful.
-The final talisman attacks are great.

Things I don't like (I know it looks long but the positives outweigh the negatives!!):

-You cannot go back to town to get items when in a dungeon or wild area. So if you save in such a place and don't have enough items, you're basically stuck and have to start the whole game over. Fortunately this did not happen to me since I realized that you're supposed to stock on items before heading out to venture.
-I think the items need to be a little bit more expensive, since once you get money, you can basically buy yourself around 60 to 99 of each item, which is pretty cheap and hilarious. But it does make the game a lot easier, which might take away from the experience of some people. But honestly I thought it was funny and not that bad and I took the opportunity! lol
-The skills are a bit unbalanced (I see this in a lot of SM games). Sometimes Neptune doing a basic hit does more damage than Deep Submerge, so there's really no point in using up your magic points to use it. Even when the hit does less damage than Deep Submerge, Deep Submerge only does a few damage more, so it's not like there's a big difference. Also Pluto's Dead Scream does wayy less damage than a regular hit, which is very odd.. so I never use it.
-As usual, I'm not a big fan of when creators use other game series monsters as the enemies.. they just don't fit with Sailor Moon in my opinion. This is usually my least favorite thing about SM fan games, but I hope I'm not being too harsh when saying that. But in this game I guess it makes sense, since the Dark Kingdom has not attacked yet nor has any main force, and these are just generic monsters.
-But still, it would be cool to have came up with more humanoid monster-of-the-day like enemies to fit with the series. I was surprised that even the final boss didn't have her own sprite and it was just recycled from a character from a game I've never heard of.
Also there are some glitches, such as when you have to move the giant chess queen piece to move the king. If you move the king too far back, the game will freeze. I had to start some of the maze over.. but I saved, so it wasn't that much I had to go through again lol
During the party, when Haruka leaves and Michiru goes to follow her, if you enter the dorm and come back out, Haruka will still be standing there but you can walk through her, all glitchy-like.

But honestly it was a great game. The ending was beautifully done and the whole story really fits in with the story of the series. I actually view this game as my headcanon now! It just makes a lot of sense.

Also, was I the only one who thought Vampyr would become a villain? lol
Especially since in her room, Michiru can observe her doll and say "What a beautiful doll, her skin and red hair make her look like a vampire." It just sounded so mysterious and suspicious as if it was going to play a part in the story, lol

And it was interesting to see the Starlights in the Silver Millenium. I actually never thought about that and only saw them as Senshi of the present. I wished their story was explained a bit more though.
Green Eyed Soul wrote:
Hi, everyone! I wanted to replay one of my fav RPGs (after 5 years :eeklez: ) and it's been a long search... But finally I've found a working link to this game! :) I really want to share it with you, guys :)

It leads to the pack of various fan-made SM games (including "Windswept Destiny") in a cloud storage, but you can choose which game you want to download.

P.S. I still haven't figured out why I cannot run the game on my computer (Windows 10). I have the RPG Maker installed, but the game keeps telling me it lacks some graphics :blue:

Thank you very much for posting. I have been wanting to play this ever since I found it weeks ago. The other games were not so good though.

I really feel bad that the game is telling you that you lack some graphics, since many SM RPGs I have downloaded in the past say the same thing. This particular one didn't have that problem for me, for some reason.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:02 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 8 months ago
inactive
Other: moon princess
hi i can't download it :sadeyes:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:05 am 
inactive
saturncrystalkiss wrote:
The academy is so beautiful!

I love it, too! I have a dream of studying in an academy with a college campus like that of the Yue Academy :love:

saturncrystalkiss wrote:
Also there are some glitches

Yeah, there are a number of them. I started making a list, just in case Windseablood ever rereleases the game :innocent:

saturncrystalkiss wrote:
I really feel bad that the game is telling you that you lack some graphics

I still can play it on my old computer, which I do eagerly :D This was probably my 5th or 6th time playing the game and still there are things new to me 0___0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:45 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: lunar human
I'm Sorry but i can't download the game :? ^_^' :? =^_^= someone please post a New download link ?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:53 am 
inactive
eternalmoonprincess wrote:
I'm Sorry but i can't download the game :? ^_^' :? =^_^= someone please post a New download link ?

Hi there! Have you tried the link I posted here?

Green Eyed Soul wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:10 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
Other: Call me Neko-chan
Green Eyed Soul wrote:

Green Eyed Soul wrote:

There is another good working link ! https://web.archive.org/web/20150414015707/http://old.sailorvgame.org/mg/fa/windswept_destiny_v_1_3.zip :ohmy:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:44 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
hey the download link doesn't work please fix it

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:51 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
MoonieBunny wrote:
Green Eyed Soul wrote:

Green Eyed Soul wrote:

There is another good working link ! https://web.archive.org/web/20150414015707/http://old.sailorvgame.org/mg/fa/windswept_destiny_v_1_3.zip :ohmy:
thank you!!!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15