Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:28 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 992 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:16 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 03, 2006
Posts: 10914
Location: Embelyon
This is a thread for posting screenshots of your PC desktop.

Here is mine:

Image

By some reason I don't have a lot of shortcuts on my desktop, and don't use even those few you can see :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:09 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 11, 2007
Posts: 9033
Here's mine:

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r434 ... bda1e2.jpg


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:16 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 70 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: May 03, 2008
Posts: 1651
Location: Greece
http://i40.tinypic.com/2rr5v0h.jpg

Yuki and Tsuruya make fine neko mimi :love: :love:

_________________
Image

Surrender to your Fate !!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:11 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 32 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jul 29, 2008
Posts: 577
Location: Gensokyo
Jade Stern wrote:
http://i40.tinypic.com/2rr5v0h.jpg

Yuki and Tsuruya make fine neko mimi :love: :love:


Mine is contrary to you, very complicated and has alot of stuffs

Image

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:17 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 94 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Aug 10, 2008
Posts: 404
Location: WI...ya der hey.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/Eversong/desktop.jpg

the star pic in the upper right-hand corner changes color every five seconds to make a rainbow :)

_________________
Image
"I wonder what the wind will be like there?"
---
Suburban Senshi: this ain't yer momma's canon.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:51 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 52 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Apr 25, 2008
Posts: 1231
Location: W. Australia
I change my desktop background almost daily, but 9 times out of ten it's something Sailor Moon, as it is today ^_^

http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/randomchick1234/desktopeg-1.jpg

I like to keep as few icons as I can, partly so that I can see the background and also because I hate having clutter (although I can't say the same for my bedroom :oops: :tongue: )


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:23 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 32 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jul 29, 2008
Posts: 577
Location: Gensokyo
Osaka Narurin wrote:
I change my desktop background almost daily, but 9 times out of ten it's something Sailor Moon, as it is today ^_^

http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/randomchick1234/desktopeg-1.jpg

I like to keep as few icons as I can, partly so that I can see the background and also because I hate having clutter (although I can't say the same for my bedroom :oops: :tongue: )


Wow, you're using Windows Vista and using Skype too.

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:24 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 70 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: May 03, 2008
Posts: 1651
Location: Greece
I don't have many icons, as most of them are useless

_________________
Image

Surrender to your Fate !!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:01 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 52 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Apr 25, 2008
Posts: 1231
Location: W. Australia
darkury wrote:
Osaka Narurin wrote:
I change my desktop background almost daily, but 9 times out of ten it's something Sailor Moon, as it is today ^_^

http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/randomchick1234/desktopeg-1.jpg

I like to keep as few icons as I can, partly so that I can see the background and also because I hate having clutter (although I can't say the same for my bedroom :oops: :tongue: )


Wow, you're using Windows Vista and using Skype too.


Yeah, I don't really use Skype all that often though :oops: I mostly just use it when our other computer doesn't want to work during our talk to family in Europe once a week.

Yey for Vista! :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:09 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 32 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jul 29, 2008
Posts: 577
Location: Gensokyo
Osaka Narurin wrote:
Yey for Vista! :P


Vista sucks! It even got a problem when running IBM DB2.

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:21 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 52 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Apr 25, 2008
Posts: 1231
Location: W. Australia
darkury wrote:
Osaka Narurin wrote:
Yey for Vista! :P


Vista sucks! It even got a problem when running IBM DB2.


Well, I like it. It works fine for me. Yes it has a few annoying glitches, but so does every OS (even XP, which people seem to think is the pinnacle of all goodness :roll: ), and you can work around them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:41 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 32 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jul 29, 2008
Posts: 577
Location: Gensokyo
Osaka Narurin wrote:
darkury wrote:
Osaka Narurin wrote:
Yey for Vista! :P


Vista sucks! It even got a problem when running IBM DB2.


Well, I like it. It works fine for me. Yes it has a few annoying glitches, but so does every OS (even XP, which people seem to think is the pinnacle of all goodness :roll: ), and you can work around them.


The best OS is UNIX based or Open Standard Based like AIX.

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:37 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 80 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jun 23, 2007
Posts: 2998
Location: Planet Jupiter
You guys do not want to see what i have on my Desktop :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:07 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 75 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jun 14, 2007
Posts: 1536
Location: Somewhere, beyond the sea.
new_york wrote:
You guys do not want to see what i have on my Desktop :lol:


LOL

This is mines :


http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq35 ... mage-1.jpg


Since its a shared computer I cant put any SM stuff on =(
We made it look like Vista but its really XP.The only thing I like about Vista is its looks lol.
And yes,I'm addicted to WLM lol

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:40 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 49 months ago
inactive
Joined: Feb 11, 2009
Posts: 1517
momomoko wrote:


I have set that wallpaper too for now :D

Though I'm used to it, I think I'll be looking for a new one, like a shooting star or sth, I love such things ^_^


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:50 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 75 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jun 14, 2007
Posts: 1536
Location: Somewhere, beyond the sea.
Yeah,I really like those starry,dreamy,spacey pictures for some reason.
You can find a lot like those by just typing ''Aurora'' into google images lol

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:03 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 49 months ago
inactive
Joined: Feb 11, 2009
Posts: 1517
Yes, I know, msn.com images also works pretty well ^_^


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:54 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 68 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Apr 20, 2008
Posts: 129
Location: Norway... ah scratch that, I moved to Ireland.
Image
Here come mine, with many icons and a LS bg. =)

_________________
All aboard the Rage Train!
Image
All aboard the Love Train!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:20 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 70 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: May 03, 2008
Posts: 1651
Location: Greece
Konata !!


http://i40.tinypic.com/308cfug.jpg


Ryoko-sama and Yuki-sama-sama love lemons

_________________
Image

Surrender to your Fate !!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:21 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 70 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 02, 2008
Posts: 289
Location: Hoth
I still have my Valentines Day Wallpaper up... :oops:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o239 ... sktop1.jpg

_________________
...Image......Image...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:47 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 95 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jan 25, 2009
Posts: 380
Location: Chelsea, Michigan
Here's the link to the wallpaper I have currently put onto my desktop. Not Sailor Moon, though... it's Transformers.

http://blog.360dgrs.nl/wp-content/uploads/barricade_mbody_1280x1024_1.jpg

_________________
Image
RIP Transformers Animated Prowl, 2007-2009


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:38 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 53 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Oct 06, 2008
Posts: 1124
Location: The Darkness
Here is mine
Image
I don't use that assy IMVU anymore, but IF i play, i have SM stuff on my char :wink:

_________________
I'm gonna PEE in za air!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:18 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 95 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jan 25, 2009
Posts: 380
Location: Chelsea, Michigan
Guardian Ayumii wrote:
Here is mine
Image
I don't use that assy IMVU anymore, but IF i play, i have SM stuff on my char :wink:


Oh my, that's super cute.

_________________
Image
RIP Transformers Animated Prowl, 2007-2009


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:46 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 70 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 02, 2008
Posts: 289
Location: Hoth
hardcoremoonie1 wrote:
Here's the link to the wallpaper I have currently put onto my desktop. Not Sailor Moon, though... it's Transformers.

http://blog.360dgrs.nl/wp-content/uploads/barricade_mbody_1280x1024_1.jpg


AHHHH! Transformers! Awesome wallpaper! I can't wait for the second movie! ^_^

_________________
...Image......Image...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:12 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 82 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Oct 01, 2008
Posts: 1069
Location: In the Carolina that is north
Here's mine right now: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/ ... ktop-2.jpg My two favorite senshi... and Michiru peeking from the bottom too :D

_________________
Image
<3Taiki Kou: My One True Love<3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:05 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 49 months ago
inactive
Joined: Feb 11, 2009
Posts: 1517
Midori Seppen wrote:
Here's mine right now: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/ ... ktop-2.jpg My two favorite senshi... and Michiru peeking from the bottom too :D

Wow, very nice picture of the Outers :love:

Here's mine, not Sailor Moon related though
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3322/3308300893_53f57e2b82_b.jpg


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:58 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 53 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Oct 06, 2008
Posts: 1124
Location: The Darkness
hardcoremoonie1 wrote:
Guardian Ayumii wrote:
Here is mine
Image
I don't use that assy IMVU anymore, but IF i play, i have SM stuff on my char :wink:


Oh my, that's super cute.


Thanks honey ^_^

_________________
I'm gonna PEE in za air!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:20 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 95 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jan 25, 2009
Posts: 380
Location: Chelsea, Michigan
KatanaChan95 wrote:
hardcoremoonie1 wrote:
Here's the link to the wallpaper I have currently put onto my desktop. Not Sailor Moon, though... it's Transformers.

http://blog.360dgrs.nl/wp-content/uploads/barricade_mbody_1280x1024_1.jpg


AHHHH! Transformers! Awesome wallpaper! I can't wait for the second movie! ^_^



Yeah, I've been exciting to see it since I heard they were making a sequel. That, and they are going to make a third one as well.

_________________
Image
RIP Transformers Animated Prowl, 2007-2009


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:24 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 50 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Oct 05, 2008
Posts: 1464
Location: Houston, TX
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b69/U ... ground.jpg

There's mine, I heart it. And sadly you can't see my mouse, but it's Sailor Moon's kaleidescope wand.

_________________
~*Resident Moon Princess*~

My website: http://freewebs.com/usagichiba !


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post your PC desktop
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:18 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 70 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: May 03, 2008
Posts: 1651
Location: Greece
http://i43.tinypic.com/rhr986.png

Rika-chan and Hanyu-chan. Hanyu looks so cute. Au au au !!!Wait, she's transparent :shock:

Rika is a cutie as always

Mii~ Nipaaaah~

_________________
Image

Surrender to your Fate !!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 992 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Moonies browsing this forum: rgveda99, Steeler [Crawler], Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB

contact forum administrator