Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:16 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358 ... 366  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rant about things you dislike/that annoy you
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:31 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Moon Princess
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
NeoQueenSerenity18 wrote:
Well, my ex boyfriends are problems. The first guy lied and cheated on me with another woman, who is really ugly while we were together. :o And the second guy well he abandoned me without a trace and I later found out he's deploying.

Also, is anyone having trouble with facebook? I'm getting a sorry something went wrong error for no reason. :/

its alright NeoQueenSerenity18 I'm sure you'll meet the right guy or gal (if your into that sort of thing) some day just gots to have patience I'm still waiting for Miss Right myself, women look at my face and run lol.

as for facebook I'm not having any issues do you use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer if you use Explorer I recommend Chrome for Facebook it works best using that browser

I'll find the right guy eventually. Anyhow, I'm upset because on Sunday my dad got mad at me for making fun of my sister and he said he wishes I was never born. :o I'm very upset by this and I believe a parent should never say this to their child.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:26 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membership
My father.
There, I said it. I am really sick and tired.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:29 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
Summer is almost over and this is going to be my last year in high school. I feel so lost :ohdear:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:17 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Ami-Chans True Love
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
Well, my ex boyfriends are problems. The first guy lied and cheated on me with another woman, who is really ugly while we were together. :o And the second guy well he abandoned me without a trace and I later found out he's deploying.

Also, is anyone having trouble with facebook? I'm getting a sorry something went wrong error for no reason. :/

its alright NeoQueenSerenity18 I'm sure you'll meet the right guy or gal (if your into that sort of thing) some day just gots to have patience I'm still waiting for Miss Right myself, women look at my face and run lol.

as for facebook I'm not having any issues do you use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer if you use Explorer I recommend Chrome for Facebook it works best using that browser

I'll find the right guy eventually. Anyhow, I'm upset because on Sunday my dad got mad at me for making fun of my sister and he said he wishes I was never born. :o I'm very upset by this and I believe a parent should never say this to their child.

I agree completely besides Sibling Rivalry is natural I should know me and my brother rib each other all the time lol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:00 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Well, my ex boyfriends are problems. The first guy lied and cheated on me with another woman, who is really ugly while we were together. And the second guy well he abandoned me without a trace and I later found out he's deploying.

What about the rest? I vaguely remember your rants about breaking with yet another boyfriend, and I'm pretty sure there were more than two.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:05 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
It's 3am and I have a fever. I don't think I'm going out with my friends later today. I have a sore throat and a stuffy nose thanks to the changing of the seasons.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:10 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Last Friday I got sick and I threw up stomach acid and nothing but stomach acid came out when I was using the bathroom. -_- I couldn't go to grandma's house or hang out with my friends. Also, every time September comes, the stupid changing of the seasons gives me allergies. And on Tuesday night, my psycho youngest brother got mad and hit my mom in the head. :o The cops came to talk to him and he's so lucky he didn't get arrested. He's hit me and my younger sister in the head before too and he denies saying he smacked us and he verbally threatens me for no reason or starts ☹ with me for no reason and he calls us women at my house the c word. :o My dad has never hit my mom before, I don't know where he got the idea that hitting people is ok. :o Does he wanna become a girlfriend or wife beater? :o I now hate and fear my youngest brother. I still can't believe my mom took him off his meds this Summer while he wasn't in school. :o My ex's new girlfriend is crazy and I think she's really bad for him and I'm scared she'll end up hurting him. :o Dating and trying to find a guy is a pain in the butt. :o Also, some guys are too shallow. :o I've been rejected for not being cute enough and not having a job or a degree. :o

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:36 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Talking to people , well when I talk to people . I kinda of stutter, and get nervous . So not talking in general, but I wish my speech was better.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:29 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Dating and trying to find a guy is a pain in the butt. :o Also, some guys are too shallow. :o I've been rejected for not being cute enough and not having a job or a degree. :o

imaginationgirl wrote:
Talking to people , well when I talk to people . I kinda of stutter, and get nervous . So not talking in general, but I wish my speech was better.

I had pretty much the same problems until I met my current girlfriend. She is the only one who never judges me for not being handsome, for not having a job, and for not talking a lot. She just accepts me with all my flaws. :love: :ohdear:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:24 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
The amount of hatred Crystal is getting is a bad thing compared the dub vs sub wars, the Viz dub, Chibiusa hate, Mamoru hate, Starlights hate, SuperS hate, R hate, etc. These things aren't so bad as people flat out hating Crystal to the point of picking it apart frame by frame and subtitle by subtitle. :ohdear:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:18 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Other: Guardian Angel Fairy
The amount of hatred Crystal is getting is a bad thing compared the dub vs sub wars, the Viz dub, Chibiusa hate, Mamoru hate, Starlights hate, SuperS hate, R hate, etc. These things aren't so bad as people flat out hating Crystal to the point of picking it apart frame by frame and subtitle by subtitle. :ohdear:

I complete agree with you, NeoQueenSerenity18! I'm getting sick and of all the hate Crystal gets. Sure, it wasn't a perfect adaptation.

July is Chibi Chibi Month! :chibichibi:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:36 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Usagi-Fifth-Doctor wrote:

I complete agree with you, NeoQueenSerenity18! I'm getting sick and of all the hate Crystal gets. Sure, it wasn't a perfect adaptation.

I think a lot people would hate Crystal less . If they stop getting upset of what was not going to be .

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:07 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Viz media is releasing three Sailor Moon bluray sets in a short time span. -_-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:32 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
Other: Status: Feel good.
I have too many grievances to air to put in one big post... I guess that's one of 'em.

Join the chatroom here: http://planetaryguardians.chatango.com/

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:12 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: MIA
One thing that annoys me is when girls flirt with me in public. I usually am focusing on things and then every once in a while a girl stares at me and has this evil grin.

One time I was at the gym and this blonde kept walking by and gave this look. Next thing I know is that she got on the machine next to me even though there were others available nearby.

Another time I was pumping gas and a girl across asked for help and giggled with a friend. Ugh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:49 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
lunar5313 wrote:
One thing that annoys me is when girls flirt with me in public. I usually am focusing on things and then every once in a while a girl stares at me and has this evil grin.

One time I was at the gym and this blonde kept walking by and gave this look. Next thing I know is that she got on the machine next to me even though there were others available nearby.

Another time I was pumping gas and a girl across asked for help and giggled with a friend. Ugh

I know the feeling bro. Sometimes I even have to carry a shotgun just to keep guard of all those countless sexy blondes with big boobs who dream about having sex with me and stalk me everywhere. Occasionally, when I'm in the mood, I stop my Lamborgini just to let one of those blondes to touch my 20 inch biceps... Unfortunately, at this point I always wake up, make sure my collection of Sailor Moon toys doesn't need dusting, and go on the Internet. P-:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:35 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
My sister's fiance. She always brings him over to my parents house I live part time there because I'm disabled. It would be nice if she came over without him once.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:46 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
Other: Status: Feel good.
I hate processed foods, especially cheese. They taste like absolutely horrible compressions of the real thing, and they aren't even good for you.

Join the chatroom here: http://planetaryguardians.chatango.com/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:38 pm 
Luna
Luna
Maraviollantes wrote:
lunar5313 wrote:

I know the feeling bro. Sometimes I even have to carry a shotgun just to keep guard of all those countless sexy blondes with big boobs who dream about having sex with me and stalk me everywhere. Occasionally, when I'm in the mood, I stop my Lamborgini just to let one of those blondes to touch my 20 inch biceps... Unfortunately, at this point I always wake up, make sure my collection of Sailor Moon toys doesn't need dusting, and go on the Internet. P-:

Oh my god. :happy: :mrgreen: :lol: This is the best response I' ve ever read.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:56 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
When people complain race changes. Even thoughthe movie is an American Remake . :neutral: Especaily when the cast ends up being diverse anyway)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:12 am 
Planeta
Planeta
imaginationgirl wrote:
When people complain race changes. Even thoughthe movie is an American Remake . :neutral: Especaily when the cast ends up being diverse anyway)

I only have a problem with that say if the character is Asian and is being played by either a black person or a white person EX: Ghost In The Shell Live Action Movie Major Motoko Kusangi is being played by Scarlett Johansen, don't get me wrong I love Miss Johansen and I think she's a wonderful actress but I don't think she's right for the role of The Major its just whitewashing just like The Last Airbender the whole cast was White not a single Asian actor or actress in there

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:53 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
imaginationgirl wrote:

I only have a problem with that say if the character is Asian and is being played by either a black person or a white person EX: Ghost In The Shell Live Action Movie Major Motoko Kusangi is being played by Scarlett Johansen, don't get me wrong I love Miss Johansen and I think she's a wonderful actress but I don't think she's right for the role of The Major its just whitewashing just like The Last Airbender the whole cast was White not a single Asian actor or actress in there

I have no problem it , it is american live action movie . I only have problem with it character is really rooted in a pacific culture . Like the last airbender movie . If the race is a big part of the character . Like a Japanese princess , and the feudal period . But if the character race is just the character race . Japan also does this too . When they adapt there series the foreign characters are play y Japanese and changed . Like Attack on Titan had all the characters asian , and remove Levi . ( Because of the issue of his European name). There was also a Japanese Spider Man , and PowerPuffGirl Z.( I don't think Ghost in the shell is bad the last airbender).

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:12 am 
Planeta
Planeta
imaginationgirl wrote:
I have no problem it , it is american live action movie . I only have problem with it character is really rooted in a pacific culture . Like the last airbender movie . If the race is a big part of the character . Like a Japanese princess , and the feudal period . But if the character race is just the character race . Japan also does this too . When they adapt there series the foreign characters are play y Japanese and changed . Like Attack on Titan had all the characters asian , and remove Levi . ( Because of the issue of his European name). There was also a Japanese Spider Man , and PowerPuffGirl Z.( I don't think Ghost in the shell is bad the last airbender).

hate to break it to you but Attack on Titan's characters are Japanese

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:21 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
imaginationgirl wrote:

hate to break it to you but Attack on Titan's characters are Japanese

Actually no there European, in fact Miksae is few people setting that are asian.Infact in one episode where her parents were kill . The guy said they should kept her mother alive . Because her mother is full Asian descent . Meaning that asian s are rare in that world .

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:50 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Straw-Hats 4 life
^ they did make that clear with in the series that asians are rare in AOT when they showed Mikasa's past, it's kind of an important detail to her character and to the series as it teaches the viewer more of what that world is like

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:08 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Other: CLAMP PR
Men's pocket square I designed and whose photo I posted on Instagram. Almost 100 likes and only one single purchase. :P :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:33 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: Judge of the Nights
I have close friends,a bunch of friends that i can send text messages and get replies really fast.
but there's only one friend in my mind (no it isn't a boyfriend.certainly.) she doesn't even care about me anymore,and i still desperately want to chat with her.

i better stop rambling now.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:07 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
My parents think my younger sister is so sweet and innocent when she's obviously fake nice and a total b*tch. I try to tell my parents this but they don't believe and they always defend her. :o This morning I walked downstairs and her my mom started calling me names when I didn't say anything to them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:05 am 
Luna
Luna
Other: No.1 Mercury Fanboy
Note that this might also be on topic:

One thing that really personally annoys me a little is the increasing number of basically use- and pointless discussions about the contents of specific episodes or the personality traits & characteristics of certain characters (That'll be $5 for the wordplay glass :mischief: ) in the series.

I'm talking about stuff like "Is A whatever-ophile/ophobic/ist?" or "Why couldn't B have been nicer/more honest etc. to C/more successfull etc. in Episode D?"

As it is highly impropable that any of these complaints & suggestions will ever find their way onto the desk(s) of the people in charge of the show, I don't know if that might be considered anything more than a waste of disk/webspace and bandwith.

Just my humble opinion. Please don't kill me. Just like several times before, I recommend anybody to remember their MST3K Mantras; that it's only a show and thus you should really just relax and enjoy it as such.

Last edited by Onuzim Ima on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:24 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Dark Lord
This one girl who I was friends with just made me angry and this is her 4th time doing this. She just decides to stop being friends with me for no reason.

You know what we used to do to people like her back in the day? Let's just say it wouldn't be pretty but I would give you an example.

She going around saying "I don't want to me friends anymore", I don't feel like telling you why","Leave me alone!". All for no reason! I would like to to punch her in the face.

Yeah, that is what I am ranting about what I dislike.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358 ... 366  Next