Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:14 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362 ... 370  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rant about things you dislike/that annoy you
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:36 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: taken :A
Too much plot bunnies in my head.I think about them every night before i go to bed but i can never write :blue: And maybe because of that i can't really concentrate on the novel i am currently reading..

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:50 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: In a relationship
I hate sleeping with room mates that snore. They can cause the whole room to shake and it annoys me a lot. If I can I often will sleep in another room. Being in the military and having 7 additional guys in the same room can drive nearly anyone insane

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."-Gandhi

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:14 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: gotta go fast
where should I start

-Allergies
-the sound of Hammering and Drills in the apartment above me in the morning
-the sound of lawnmowers
-the maintenance thought it was a bright idea to put the heating on even though it's only in the 60s making it
too hard to sleep because my room gets too hot
-annoying personal matters offline that I have to deal with
-it's Monday
-general issues with sleep "possible" insomnia

ugh I'm tired, sneezing and stressed :grey:

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:25 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
I had a dumb blonde friend at high school...i think she proclaimed herself as my rival.I never was and never will be good at studying,and not very studious either.My math or science lessons were very bad I still can't really understand why she thought that i'm her rival and not another nerd we have in our class. :blue:

I was actually going on and on about her at this topic in my dream,and also in my dream i found out that she was stalking me,which is impossible but gave me chills anyway ^_^'

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:34 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
another thing that annoys me is when people cut you off on the freeway and drive slow even though there is a huge gap in front of them. I have had that so many times I got used to it. also when people don't look when turning

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:34 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
My uncle's son have 2 daughters and they're throwing big birthday parties for each one of them I totally hate those times of the year just because of this birthday thing.it's useless to spend money and time about those things.I can understand when they throw a big party when they turn 1 years,but later don't do it.And even if you do,don't invite us please :dead: :dead:

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:51 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
It is annoying when you have neighbors who party until 2 and make a lot of noise, especially music you don't like. What adds insult to injury is the fact that they have roosters going off at 5 in the morning when you are trying to sleep...

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:08 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
lunar5313 wrote:
It is annoying when you have neighbors who party until 2 and make a lot of noise, especially music you don't like. What adds insult to injury is the fact that they have roosters going off at 5 in the morning when you are trying to sleep...

sounds much like where my family's from, the old country, same exact situation
I can deal with the noise, it's the heat that makes it hard to sleep there

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:11 pm 
Corona Galactica
Corona Galactica
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
lunar5313 wrote:

Same here. And those ☹ neighbour kids don't ever get off my lawn! :x

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:13 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married To NQS!
^^^you sound like a typical old man Mara XD :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:08 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to TWS91
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:

He sorta does! :lol: XD

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:00 am 
My name does not mean what you think it means
My name does not mean what you think it means
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:

How do we know he isn't one? :mischief:

---
I wish I could be more surprised by how entitled and rude some people are.

I went to the local Chinese buffet tonight. There was a lady there harassing and yelling at a grill cook for not having gluten-free soy sauce. I'm pretty sure she wasn't even gluten intolerant, because she kept calling herself "gluten-free," not "gluten intolerant." Good God I hate the gluten-free diet fad. Quit trying to make allergies and adverse health conditions trendy, people.

So this lady left an incredibly rude note on the table after she left (and she complained the ENTIRE time in front of her exhausted-looking family). She basically said she wouldn't leave a tip until they offered gluten-free soy sauce, and that she used to be a waitress (she must've been a pretty awful one). Like it's somehow the server's fault they don't carry it, and like it would matter anyway at a BUFFET where nothing can be made-to-order to exclude gluten. She was so awful I left a note for the manager basically saying what I saw and that staff shouldn't be blamed for her bad behavior.

Tl;DR Womanchild has a tantrum that a buffet - which can't make anything gluten-free to order anyway - doesn't carry a gluten-free condiment.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:26 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Fokkusu wrote:
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:

---

I went to the local Chinese buffet tonight. There was a lady there harassing and yelling at a grill cook for not having gluten-free soy sauce. I'm pretty sure she wasn't even gluten intolerant, because she kept calling herself "gluten-free," not "gluten intolerant." Good God I hate the gluten-free diet fad. Quit trying to make allergies and adverse health conditions trendy, people.

So this lady left an incredibly rude note on the table after she left (and she complained the ENTIRE time in front of her exhausted-looking family). She basically said she wouldn't leave a tip until they offered gluten-free soy sauce, and that she used to be a waitress (she must've been a pretty awful one). Like it's somehow the server's fault they don't carry it, and like it would matter anyway at a BUFFET where nothing can be made-to-order to exclude gluten. She was so awful I left a note for the manager basically saying what I saw and that staff shouldn't be blamed for her bad behavior.

Tl;DR Womanchild has a tantrum that a buffet - which can't make anything gluten-free to order anyway - doesn't carry a gluten-free condiment.

I hate those kinds of self entitled customers myself who just love making a scene.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:50 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Fokkusu wrote:
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:

---

hear hear my mom once worked at Tim Hortons and one Customer who didn't know how to order properly kept yelling at her because she kept "forgetting" a drink he ordered his exact words were "I Want A Medium Coffee Double Double And Large Hazelnut" I mean what the heck is a large Hazelnut? he even yelled at the top of his lungs "ARE YOU BLEEPING STUPID!" dude was lucky neither myself or dad was in line or he'd be missing some teeth and would've been forced to apologize oh and ill leave it up to you guys to decide what the actual word BLEEPING was

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 4:46 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
Fokkusu wrote:
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:

---

hear hear my mom once worked at Tim Hortons and one Customer who didn't know how to order properly kept yelling at her because she kept "forgetting" a drink he ordered his exact words were "I Want A Medium Coffee Double Double And Large Hazelnut" I mean what the heck is a large Hazelnut? he even yelled at the top of his lungs "ARE YOU BLEEPING STUPID!" dude was lucky neither myself or dad was in line or he'd be missing some teeth and would've been forced to apologize oh and ill leave it up to you guys to decide what the actual word BLEEPING was

You can always have your revenge by recording the scene with a cellphone and posting it all over social media. :evillaugh:

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:41 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: CLAMP PR
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:

So sorry to hear that, AmiMizunosHusband. Nobody's mom or dad should be disrespected. Period.

Your post made me feel a bit sad and ashamed about something I did recently.

My mom lives abroad and I miss her a lot and I send her presents using services like DHL and UPS. I paid $260 for DHL to deliver my mom a present, a tiny box, a Mother's day present, and it turned out that DHL screwed up the surprise by (1) not delivering the present in time and (2) messing up things with customs and asking my mom to pay them $600 to receive the present that I, her son, sent her. DHL never asked me to pay so much money to deliver something to my mom. Of course, I was very angry and upset and I essentially wrote them a long e-mail deeming them responsible for the situation and threatening to end my relationship with them as their customer. It was a nasty e-mail. I finished the e-mail with a sentence telling them to do their job, with all words capitalized. I threw a tantrum. Oh well, I apologize to the universe for my flaws.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:25 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Even though i cleaned it,i still have a lot of cat fur on my sweatshirt and pants and it makes me cough.It's the worst part of petting a cat =^_^=

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:07 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
lunar5313 wrote:
Also when people claim to be smart but are in fact dummies

It's annoying for people in help desk. If a person does know a lot, guiding them to the solution is easy; if they don't know much and acknowledge it, they follow suggestions with no problems; but if they don't know much and think they do, they drag their feet to a solution because they think they know better than the people they asked for help.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:52 pm 
Corona Galactica
Corona Galactica
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
magic713 wrote:
lunar5313 wrote:
Also when people claim to be smart but are in fact dummies

It's annoying for people in help desk. If a person does know a lot, guiding them to the solution is easy; if they don't know much and acknowledge it, they follow suggestions with no problems; but if they don't know much and think they do, they drag their feet to a solution because they think they know better than the people they asked for help.

What if the person in help desk doesn't know much but think they do? How that will affect their guidance? :-P

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:04 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Clow wrote:
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:

So sorry to hear that, AmiMizunosHusband. Nobody's mom or dad should be disrespected. Period.

Your post made me feel a bit sad and ashamed about something I did recently.

My mom lives abroad and I miss her a lot and I send her presents using services like DHL and UPS. I paid $260 for DHL to deliver my mom a present, a tiny box, a Mother's day present, and it turned out that DHL screwed up the surprise by (1) not delivering the present in time and (2) messing up things with customs and asking my mom to pay them $600 to receive the present that I, her son, sent her. DHL never asked me to pay so much money to deliver something to my mom. Of course, I was very angry and upset and I essentially wrote them a long e-mail deeming them responsible for the situation and threatening to end my relationship with them as their customer. It was a nasty e-mail. I finished the e-mail with a sentence telling them to do their job, with all words capitalized. I threw a tantrum. Oh well, I apologize to the universe for my flaws.

I feel bad for you but I think you were in the right personally I'd be mad if that happened to me or anyone else in my family

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:06 am 
Nebula
Nebula
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
Fokkusu wrote:
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:

---

Reminds me of a previous job where some guy came into the office and asked if we could check on a homeless guy. The homeless guy was taking a nap, and it wasn't the first time. We have a bunch of homeless in LA County, especially the beaches. We told the man we would send someone as well as some lifeguards (we are not certified medics.) We called a nearby supervisor and the guy came back in and began banging on the door. He kept yelling and asking why we were not out there checking on the guy. We are maintenance, not lifeguards from the Fire Department.

some people blow this out of control and literally, n o offense, go full dummy. You can tell if someone is medical certified and that is not maintenance...

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:21 am 
Nebula
Nebula
One major pain that I hate: cyclists. At my previous job we used to combine bike with a power group from Germany during WWII. These guys would literally hog up the road even though there is a nearby bike path. They ride our service road like they own it and it was an accident waiting to happen. That road is used by EMTs because there is no other road nearby. These cyclists are waiting to be called isiots

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:15 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
Other: Persona User
So, a man knocked on my door today. I went to go answer. He says "Are your mother and father home? Can you wake them up?" I have REALLY bad social anxiety and I have to prepare myself mentally before i talk to strangers, I pretty much never leave the house either. But I had to give this guy an answer. So i just stood there and went: "Uuuuuhhhhhh...." as I slowly closed the door on him. Nailed it.

In hindsight, I probably should've asked him what he wanted. Oh well, time to go cry.

I am most certainly in the mood.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:41 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
ShinyVoir wrote:
So, a man knocked on my door today. I went to go answer. He says "Are your mother and father home? Can you wake them up?" I have REALLY bad social anxiety and I have to prepare myself mentally before i talk to strangers, I pretty much never leave the house either. But I had to give this guy an answer. So i just stood there and went: "Uuuuuhhhhhh...." as I slowly closed the door on him. Nailed it.

In hindsight, I probably should've asked him what he wanted. Oh well, time to go cry.

So you are like Futaba?

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:43 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
ShinyVoir wrote:

I know that feeling I hardly leave my house too except to go to work or hang with my friends XD

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:52 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
ShinyVoir wrote:

you remind me of myself a little
I leave the home but I have trouble talking to strangers.I stutter a lot.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:53 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
threads that start fights......

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:57 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
^^^actually it's fun to watch fights not involving in them

yes i am a villain

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:59 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
chiba just chiba :| :tuxspeedomask:

Attachments:
07782a28fb42a8f97e517e3a120e50bf1337205963_full.jpg
07782a28fb42a8f97e517e3a120e50bf1337205963_full.jpg [ 47.65 KiB | Viewed 901 times ]

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:02 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
^^^I totally agree that :tuxspeedomask: is awful

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362 ... 370  Next