* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:40 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Jem and the Holograms
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:39 pm 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
rgveda99 wrote:
zttmoon wrote:
Just me or do I see a lot of Mamoru in Rio. Except eventully Usagi and Mamoru know each other's secrets. A little travia, the animation studio that animated this is what is known today is Toei.

Now that you've mentioned it. Rio was the Mamoru of that show.

Sabrblade wrote:
The Nostalgia Chick reviews Jem and the Holograms, and boy does she make it not look good. :rantipole:

Your better off watching the show yourself and you decide for yourself.

Actually Mamoru treated Usagi much better then how Rio treats Jem/Jerrica. Worst of all Rio basically cheats on his girlfriend with herself. Of course Jem basically tried to seduce Rio and there is good evidence that Jerrica has insecurity issues of her own and Jem is who she really wants to be.

Over all I love Jem and the Holograms it is an excellent cartoon centered around the music industry filled with exciting and fantastic plots. I adored the Misfits especially Pizzazz even though she could be very cruel and abrasive it was cool to see that a lot of her issues stemmed from her father's emotional neglect for her.

Over all the original cartoon was the best. The movie and the ugly SJW comic suck.

Post subject: Re: Jem and the Holograms
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:54 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
MariaTenebre wrote:
Worst of all Rio basically cheats on his girlfriend with herself. Of course Jem basically tried to seduce Rio

You know, I've heard this interesting theory about Rio thinking he's in a three-way relationship with Jerrica and Jem... No idea how it started, but Jerrica won't tell him the truth because he tends to overreact to lies.