The deputy captain of SNH48's 3rd team (currently acting as the team's captain after the departure of its captain earlier) receiving a signed book written by a famous investor & professional in the IT industry:http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/005I0dBVly1 ... 24gqow.jpg
^ That book is titled "Living by Facing Death" (my translation).http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/005I0dBVly1 ... 2wze81.jpg
^ He addresses her by her given name on the signed page. http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/005I0dBVly1 ... 27z1kx.jpg
^ The happy girl showing that signed page at the backstage.
A Wikipedia article on him:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kai-Fu_Lee
Her blog entry about it today:http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/005I0dBVly1 ... 174wtj.jpg
^ A summary of it:
- A video of a speech by him has helped her walk out from her low times in life before joining the group.
- He's quoted on his blog the lyrics of one of the group's songs which lyrics are written by her, which makes her very happy.
- She saw him in person for the very 1st time during a vote-appealing theater performance for her (for their General Election) two years ago & received his encouragement, giving her big courage & confidence (she was still a newbie at the time).
- During a rehearsal today, he called her by her name after that meeting of them a couple of years ago, & she felt the great joy & excitement of fans being remembered by their idols by their names!
- She describes him as a tutor on life matters for many young people & a sharp-eyed investor.
- She thanks for his support of the group & hopes to become a formidable person like him one day.
She's also thanked for her "idol's" encouragement & support (while she's an idol herself
Their official blogger was thrilled by that blog entry & quoted it today.
BTW, she's currently in the final year of her university studies, & w/ the departure of her team's captain (as well as a team ace due to severe depression) & the launching of the team's very 1st original new stage later (the group has invested heavy resources on the production of that stage, treating it as a milestone for the group), this year promises to be an uber busy one for her.