Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1478 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
 Post subject: Re: The downfall of J-pop?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:39 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Two 1st-team & five 4th-team members of SNH48 performing one older & one newer numbers at a global game tournament today, w/ their "fashion queen" from the 1st team being the center girl of the performance, & the deputy captain of that team being the most senior among all of those seven group members:

The long-time "special relationship" between those two teams can also be shown in it. :)

Ah, they'd performed another older song before those two numbers, too:

Both of those older songs are classic AKB48 singles. :)

[EDIT]
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
A couple of pics of some BEJ48 members attending a commercial event tonight:

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/006c99bxjw1 ... 22ru0y.jpg

^ On the red carpet, w/ their signatures just signed on the backdrop behind them - those lil white, circular objects held by some of them are the latest TV boxes produced by the media & entertainment company holding the event, which have the name & a caricature of a different group member printed on the surface.

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/006c99bxjw1 ... 23hqv6.jpg

Now a footage of that:

All those group members come from their 1st two teams. :)

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:07 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Which one is a real person? Which one isn't? A funny live-broadcast (!) footage shot during a theater performance of GNZ48 for a guessing game: :lol:

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:18 ... 3d2c3aa70b

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:35 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Some panels from an interesting manga promoting the current SNHG-wide joint recruitment of 8th-generation members, i.e. 8G for SNH48 & 2G for BEJ48, GNZ48, & SHY48 (read from left to right):

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/66c0ec85gw1 ... 28g1hb.jpg

http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/66c0ec85gw1 ... 28gnft.jpg

One doesn't need to be able to read the words in them to understand it on those two pages linked above. :)

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:24 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
SNHG has announced the upcoming new & original stages of SNH48's 3rd & 5th teams, & BEJ48's 2nd team today, which'll open in the latter half of this month & the 1st quarter of next year respectively - after that, all of the teams in both the former & latter groups will be performing original stages at their respective exclusive theaters. It's also notable that the new stage of BEJ48's 2nd team is the group's very 1st own original one, as the original ones currently performed by their other two teams are both adapted from those of SNH48's 1st two teams respectively - here's a soundtrack of the title number of that new stage, released today (click that orange button to play it):

http://weibo.com/p/10151501_100385182

^ Yet another quality original song of SNHG. :cool:

On another news, three AKB48 members, including their group ace, have flown to Shanghai, the home city of SNH48, & are expected to announce AKBG's "comeback" to the country tomorrow, after their breakup w/ SNHG earlier this year. The announcement may include the forming of their new sister groups in Beijing, the home city of BEJ48, & Guangzhou, the home city of GNZ48, to be named BJN48 & GZH48 respectively (as per the romanized Japanese pronunciations of those two cities' names; they've already registered those names w/ the Chinese govt.).

Now the plot thickens. :mischief:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:10 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
The group ace of SNH48 rendering a theme of a drama (in which she also stars) at an industry awards event today - it's probably the very 1st time she performs that song live in public:

Both herself & her group have been presented awards in that event, & her award is related to her acting performance in that drama. :)

[EDIT 1]
Five prominent 2nd-team members & one 1st-team member of SNH48 (all 2nd-generation members of the group) performing their current latest single at an anime/manga event today - they're promoting a fantasy manga w/ its characters based on the group's members:

[EDIT 2]
[Re: The 1st part of this post] Her teammates in the 2nd team & then herself on the red carpet of that event:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:04 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
On another news, three AKB48 members, including their group ace, have flown to Shanghai, the home city of SNH48, & are expected to announce AKBG's "comeback" to the country tomorrow, after their breakup w/ SNHG earlier this year. The announcement may include the forming of their new sister groups in Beijing, the home city of BEJ48, & Guangzhou, the home city of GNZ48, to be named BJN48 & GZH48 respectively (as per the romanized Japanese pronunciations of those two cities' names; they've already registered those names w/ the Chinese govt.).

As it turns out today, the forming of both BJN48 & GZH48 hasn't been announced yet. The press conference featured a video message by the boss/founder/producer of AKB48/AKBG/AKS who announced the setting up of AKB48 China (as seen in the 1st pic of the article linked below), & was attended by the Japanese ambassador in China & personnel related to the Japanese govt. - other details, w/ comments/analyses, on this page of a Japanese fansite:

http://snh48.info/2016/12/9736/

^ As already shown in the title of the article written by the site's owner, the comments aren't positive, but as usual, I'm not giving my opinion on it here, & we'll see how it'll unfold in due course. :mischief:

[EDIT]
[Re: The last part of the preceding post] Found a nice pic of her there, posted by herself:

http://wx3.sinaimg.cn/large/dab20f8dly1 ... glkjq0.jpg

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:43 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
The group ace of SNH48 rendering a theme of a drama (in which she also stars) at an industry awards event today - it's probably the very 1st time she performs that song live in public:

Both herself & her group have been presented awards in that event, & her award is related to her acting performance in that drama. :)

She & several of her teammates in the 2nd team receiving an award for the female group of the year on behalf of their group at that event:

[EDIT]
And her receiving her very own personal award for the new TV-drama actress of the year:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:42 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

As it turns out today, the forming of both BJN48 & GZH48 hasn't been announced yet. The press conference featured a video message by the boss/founder/producer of AKB48/AKBG/AKS who announced the setting up of AKB48 China (as seen in the 1st pic of the article linked below), & was attended by the Japanese ambassador in China & personnel related to the Japanese govt. - other details, w/ comments/analyses, on this page of a Japanese fansite:

http://snh48.info/2016/12/9736/

^ As already shown in the title of the article written by the site's owner, the comments aren't positive, but as usual, I'm not giving my opinion on it here, & we'll see how it'll unfold in due course. :mischief:

A report, w/ comments, on the anti-Japanese/AKB48 demonstration outside the venue of that press conference, from a Chinese site:

http://www.hexieshe.com/656868/

^ As usual, not gonna comment about it, not to mention that it's also too political for here, but would like to just mention those interesting conspiracy theories implicating either SNHG or AKBG (or AKB48 China) in that demonstration, w/ the aim to hurt the public image of the other side. :ohmy:

BTW, both the press conference & the demonstration have also been reported on the local papers over here today.

[EDIT]
And an article, w/ in-depth analyses, about it on a Japanese fansite:

http://snh48.info/2016/12/9769/

^ It's ironic that the main investor behind AKB48 China is a large SOE (state-owned enterprise) controlled by the govt./party. :P

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:29 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
SNHG has announced the upcoming new & original stages of SNH48's 3rd & 5th teams, & BEJ48's 2nd team today, which'll open in the latter half of this month & the 1st quarter of next year respectively - after that, all of the teams in both the former & latter groups will be performing original stages at their respective exclusive theaters. It's also notable that the new stage of BEJ48's 2nd team is the group's very 1st own original one, as the original ones currently performed by their other two teams are both adapted from those of SNH48's 1st two teams respectively - here's a soundtrack of the title number of that new stage, released today (click that orange button to play it):

A soundtrack of another nice number of the stage, released today:

^ That triangle at the top left is the title logo of the stage, & the members of that team are donning their brand new, warrior-style stage costumes made for the stage. :)

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:15 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

She & several of her teammates in the 2nd team receiving an award for the female group of the year on behalf of their group at that event:

[EDIT]
And her receiving her very own personal award for the new TV-drama actress of the year:

Actually there're two awards events on that same day, but up to now I haven't mentioned that other one here, at which their subgroup COLOR GIRLS represented the (parent) group in receiving two awards for the most popular group & for having a song (the title number of the group's very 1st original EP) entering the 10 golden hits, while their sister group GNZ48 received another two awards for the new singer & for the most popular group on the net, hence SNHG has collected a total of six awards at those two events in one day - here's an official report about it:

http://www.snh48.com/html/allnews/zixun ... /2059.html

^ The 2nd pic shows the pretty young members of COLOR GIRLS facing the media ( :cool: ) while donning the subgroup's formal uniform, which looks rather low-key but is actually exclusively designed by an Italian fashion brand for them, & the last pic shows them & four GNZ48 members receiving their various awards on stage together.

[EDIT]
^ Ah, there're actually clips from the other event, but I haven't linked them here since I always have to be selective in posting stuff here (there're tons of them everyday lol ), so anyone interested may try searching them yourself. :)

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:38 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
A micro exclusive documentary on an immensely popular Cantonese 2nd-generation member in the 2nd team of SNH48 (currently ranked #4), released today:

Not sure if someone would sub it in English in due course, so I've linked it here now 1st.

[EDIT]
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
SNHG has announced the upcoming new & original stages of SNH48's 3rd & 5th teams, & BEJ48's 2nd team today, which'll open in the latter half of this month & the 1st quarter of next year respectively - after that, all of the teams in both the former & latter groups will be performing original stages at their respective exclusive theaters.

A pretty funny promotion video for that new stage of SNH48's 5th team, featuring the team's deputy captain as a scientist in robotics, & her various failed creations, XD released today:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:54 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
A dedicated HP for SNH48's upcoming new EP for the coming X'mas & New Year, opened today:

http://www.snh48.com/event/s173/

^ Note that the group member shown at the middle of the page header pic is the one mentioned in the former part of the preceding post, indicating that she's the center girl of the EP's title number - if I remember correctly, this' her very 1st time being the center girl of their songs. :cool: BTW, the MV of that title number, to be released later this month, was shot in S. Korea.

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:27 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
A preview of a typical variety show featuring SNH48 members:

[EDIT 1]
^ BTW, that show is to be aired on state TV.

A TV report on an ace of SNH48's 3rd team (a 3rd-generation member) leaving the group due to serious depression - the latter half of it features various other artists talking about how they cope w/ stress, & hence isn't directly related & can be skipped unless you're interested on it:

Officially she still hasn't left the group, tho, but is on hiatus due to a medical condition - in other words, on sick leave.

[EDIT 2]
^ Hence that team has now been double-hit by the leaving of their captain (which I've recently reported here) & ace. :(

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:08 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
The group ace of SNH48 selling French perfume lol - a promotion article for the product:

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5Nj ... nvfxYa7Vuu

The female markets have become increasingly important to them over the years. :)

A skit produced/played by a few GNZ48 members, shot at their training & living complex - not gonna explain its plot, as it's related to a particular Chinese dish in the country's culinary culture, & I'm linking it here just for you to have a glimpse of some places/facilities inside that complex:

http://m.miaopai.com/show/channel/Mo36~ ... ullSLcMQ__

[EDIT]
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
A dedicated HP for SNH48's upcoming new EP for the coming X'mas & New Year, opened today:

^ Note that the group member shown at the middle of the page header pic is the one mentioned in the former part of the preceding post, indicating that she's the center girl of the EP's title number - if I remember correctly, this' her very 1st time being the center girl of their songs. :cool: BTW, the MV of that title number, to be released later this month, was shot in S. Korea.

That MV will be released pretty soon, but even before that, their 3rd team has already performed that number live for the very 1st time during the team's regular theater performance today :oh: - a live broadcast footage of it:

BTW, their group ace mentioned at the beginning of this post has just finished her not-yet-disclosed work in NYC & is coming back to the country. :)

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:43 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

^ That triangle at the top left is the title logo of the stage, & the members of that team are donning their brand new, warrior-style stage costumes made for the stage. :)

The solo image pics of three members of the team for promoting the stage have been released today:

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/006c99bxly1 ... iohdt0.jpg

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/006c99bxly1 ... iokjl0.jpg

^ Cool samurai swords in the two pics above. :cool:

http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/006c99bxly1 ... ioe810.jpg

^ And a Western one, complete w/ a shield, giving her a Wonder Woman feel. lol BTW, she belongs to an ethnic minority.

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:12 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
The captain of SNH48's 4th team (wearing a hat) & a charismatic, popular member of the team performing two classic English songs (rendered in the original English lyrics) at the team's X'mas special theater performance today:

^ A cute performance. =^_^=

[EDIT]
The "sexy queen" of SNH48's 1st team has posted these photos of herself w/ her pretty close friend in the group, the awesome "big brother" of the 2nd team (w/ shorter, darker hair), from a variety show just after this midnight, to celebrate her friend's birthday on the new day:

http://wx1.sinaimg.cn/large/b6475437ly1 ... pa4qw0.jpg

http://wx2.sinaimg.cn/large/b6475437ly1 ... 1hb2e0.jpg

Happy Birthday, Lisa! :keke:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:31 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

The solo image pics of three members of the team for promoting the stage have been released today:

^ And a Western one, complete w/ a shield, giving her a Wonder Woman feel. lol BTW, she belongs to an ethnic minority.

Three more released today:

http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/006c99bxly1 ... w0ql60.jpg

^ An incredibly cute group member, especially for her voice, ways of talking, & behaviors. =^_^=

http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/006c99bxly1 ... w01730.jpg

^ The captain of the team, w/ her single-kanji given name meaning "think." :cool:

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/006c99bxly1 ... w0h9u0.jpg

^ Another Kill Bill-esque amazon. :cool:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:19 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
SNH48 has won yet another "best group" award at this time of the year, as well as another "most popular group" one & the one for the best song rendered in Mandarin (their current latest single, not counting that upcoming one for X'mas & New Year) - several core members of their flagship 1st team, including both the team's captain (the de facto General Director of the entire group) & deputy captain, representing the group to receive those three awards & performing one of the team's original stage numbers at a music festival held in a southern provincial capital a couple of days ago (note that both Cantonese & Mandarin are spoken in the clip linked below, & none of those group members are Cantonese):

[EDIT]
A media report on four prominent SNH48 members from their 1st, 2nd, & 3rd teams, including the captain & top dancer/"fashion queen" of the 1st team & the "big brother" of the 2nd team, attending a commercial event of an Italian jewelry brand yesterday - they also celebrated early the "big brother's" birthday on today at the event:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:36 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
A talented 5th-generation member in SNH48's 5th team rendering a song written by herself:

She's also done live performances w/ several teammates in the Shanghai streets in the past. :cool:

[EDIT]
[Re: The former part of the preceding post] In addition, two group members have also received two personal awards in two different awards events today, as well as another award for a short produced by the group last year, but since I haven't found any related clips/pics (or the good-quality ones) yet, I'd like to wait for a day or two before detailing on it.

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:27 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

^ An incredibly cute group member, especially for her voice, ways of talking, & behaviors. =^_^=

^ The captain of the team, w/ her single-kanji given name meaning "think." :cool:

One more:

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/006c99bxly1 ... g0x6v0.jpg

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:29 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

Some glimpses & behind-the-scene footage of that MV in this media report on the MV - they had to do some outdoor shootings in miniskirts, while the temp over there was -10°C: :grey:

[EDIT]
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
In addition, two group members have also received two personal awards in two different awards events today, as well as another award for a short produced by the group last year, but since I haven't found any related clips/pics (or the good-quality ones) yet, I'd like to wait for a day or two before detailing on it.

An official report on those awards & some other ones too:

http://www.snh48.com/html/allnews/zixun ... /2072.html

^ Some highlights, excluding those three awards already reported here yesterday:

- On that very same day of their receiving those awards, their management also received an award for the contributor of the year at a major conference of music enterprises in the country held in the capital.

- Yesterday, their group ace received an award for the new star of the year at another awards event, while two senior 1st-team members represented the group to collect the "best popularity" award for a horror short they produced last year, which I've also linked here at the time, & one of those two got the "best actress" award for her starring role in it at the Beijing International Micro Film Festival.

There're clips of their receiving some of the above-mentioned awards & performing at the awards events, etc., but for various reasons the audio/visual qualities aren't good, so if you're still interested to watch it, you may search it yourself on YouTube. :)

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:19 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
An official report, w/ many pics, on GNZ48's handshaking, phototaking, & signing event held at their spacious exclusive theater yesterday:

http://www.gnz48.com/html/news/activity/201612/280.html

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:49 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

One more:

Another "princess" look of those "warrior-princesses," posed by a young, immensely popular member of the team:

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/006c99bxly1 ... g0npl0.jpg

Rika-Chicchi wrote:
A talented 5th-generation member in SNH48's 5th team rendering a song written by herself:

She's also done live performances w/ several teammates in the Shanghai streets in the past. :cool:

Her posing in an ancient costume to match the traditional Chinese style of that song, which was written, composed, & rendered by her, who also did its guitar instrumental part:

http://wx3.sinaimg.cn/large/006jCjFily1 ... 31hdu0.jpg

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:37 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Several top members of SNH48's 2nd team, including their group ace & the team's captain, walking the red carpet of an awards event for domestic dramas today:

^ As almost always these days, their group ace is treated separately from the other group members in such events.

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:36 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

One more:

Another "princess" look of those "warrior-princesses," posed by a young, immensely popular member of the team:

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/006c99bxly1 ... g0npl0.jpg

Now a warrior-nun? :lol: Part of her given name means "spirit" - maybe that's the connection: lol

http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/006c99bxly1 ... g0hdz0.jpg

[EDIT 1]
The 3rd team of SNH48 performing a sexy number at the global partners conference of a mammoth state-owned telecom company today:

^ They're donning the team's formal uniforms. :)

[EDIT 2]
Now even the official site of SNH48 itself has won an award :P - an official report about it, w/ a recap of the various awards they've collected near the end of this year:

http://www.snh48.com/html/allnews/zixun ... /2078.html

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:40 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
A funny private video produced by a newbie member in SNH48's 2nd team (while she's a newbie, she's not young & has a pretty sophisticated appearance & matured, charismatic personality - in fact, she was a flight attendant before joining the group), shot at their training & living complex & featuring herself & another group member playing special agents lol (she's the one wearing shorts):

http://m.miaopai.com/show/channel/3zAFH ... ewylaCPw__

^ As a former flight attendant, she might've gone thru anti-terrorist training back then, or was at least trained in basic martial arts skills. BTW, her username on that video site means "girl of socialism w/ Chinese characteristics" :P - I like her attitude. :cool:

She's also an ethnic-minority member in the group.

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:29 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

Some glimpses & behind-the-scene footage of that MV in this media report on the MV - they had to do some outdoor shootings in miniskirts, while the temp over there was -10°C: :grey:

The MV, released today:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:17 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
When these 4th-generation members of SNH48's 4th team were sent to the local Yamaha music center for learning to play various musical instruments back then, they're still newbies of the group, but when they're doing their "graduation performance" in front of their instructors at their exclusive theater, they'd already become the group's "midfielders" :cool: - a moving footage of that performance & some recaps of their training back then:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:28 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
A micro documentary on BEJ48 released today, w/ their group ace, who's also the captain of their 1st team, talking the most in it:

BTW, it's exceptional among all the SNHG groups for a group ace to double as a team's captain (not even for merely a team ace to do that!) - so far she's the only one. :oh: She also looks a bit like the very 1st group ace of SNH48 (who'd already left that group during its early period to pursue her own Korean fashion e-business even before reaching her adulthood).

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:29 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

The stage has opened today - one of its numbers performed:

[EDIT 1]
^ A sexy, Arabian-styled number, w/ the team's captain as the center girl:

[EDIT 2]
^ The team's members talking about the stage, w/ many nice behind-the-scene footage:

My J-pop thread

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1478 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next