Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:50 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 180, 181, 182, 183, 184
 Post subject: Hi my name is angie
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:51 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Hi! People can call me Angie. Not my real name but who cares? I'm in my 30's. I've been a fan since I first saw the old DIC episode Time Bomb. I now own all the viz manga of Sailor Moon, plus I own the viz dvds of the first season, second season, part 1 of S and the first 2 seasons of Crystal since they are all dubbed. I will buy the new dub of the R movie April. Viz is much better than DIC or CWI. Those 2 dubs were terrible!

Post subject: Re: Hi my name is angie
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:20 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Lingering Spirit
Swan Cat wrote:
Hi! People can call me Angie. Not my real name but who cares? I'm in my 30's. I've been a fan since I first saw the old DIC episode Time Bomb. I now own all the viz manga of Sailor Moon, plus I own the viz dvds of the first season, second season, part 1 of S and the first 2 seasons of Crystal since they are all dubbed. I will buy the new dub of the R movie April. Viz is much better than DIC or CWI. Those 2 dubs were terrible!

Welcome aboard !

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:11 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: L gon give it to ya!
Swan Cat wrote:

Hello and welcome - enjoy your time here!

Also, I'm personally preferenced to the subbed version myself :3

Join the chatroom here: http://planetaryguardians.chatango.com/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:08 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Ami-Chans True Love
Swan Cat wrote:

welcome ;)

Usagi wrote:
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
you need a spanking
Perhaps I could use one.

Post subject: Re: Introductions
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:46 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membership
Other: Ancient spirit
Welcome! :)

Post subject: Re: Introductions
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:52 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Months of membershipMonths of membership
Other: i sure am annoying
Welcome to the forum :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:54 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Don'tForget 3~OCT~11
Swan Cat wrote:

Welcome Swan Cat, I'll just call you swan :ohmy:

I too began with the dic dub and I checked out the viz and I do prefer it, dic is nostalgic to me but viz sweeps the floor with it

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 180, 181, 182, 183, 184