Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:45 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5575 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 182, 183, 184, 185, 186  Next
 Post subject: Re: Introductions
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:36 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
chrissifniotis wrote:
Schmetterling wrote:
Hola! from Mexico.

I'm Zilvy and it's a great surprise and pleasure to still find an active Sailor Moon forum after all these years.

I became a fan since 1996 when the anime 1st aired in my country. I was a 13 and a 7th grader, I remember running back home after school every single day, just to record each episode on my VHS (I still have those old videocassettes). My best friend was also a huge fan and we spent not only weekends, but entire weeks together at her beautiful house next to the beach, just to share our passion for Sailor Moon, Magic Knight Rayearth and Japan. We used to read fanfics, draw the characters, download the music (despite the 56kbps dial-up internet modem ^_^'), watch and analyze episodes together, she also wrote SM fan fiction, we even founded a small fan club. We continue like this till we graduated from high school, then she moved to Italy to study her career, so we went different directions in our lives, we became young adults and everything was over. I often wish I could go back to that awesome time of my life, I feel very nostalgic and sad about it.

I recently started to watch the whole 90's SM version on Youtube and the nostalgia and memories brought me here, I needed to find a place to share this passion again, to reconnect with other fans (at least online), regardless of my age. I'm a newbie to the Crystal version and calling myself a "moonie", it feels weird ;-P (yeah I'm old), so I'm trying to get use to the new SM generation and all the stuff that didn't exist when I was a teen.

Well, I'm happy to be here and hopefully I can feel again like when I was 13-14 yrs old.
Saludos! =^_^=

EDIT: forgot to say that my favorite sailor scout is Sailor Venus :love: and yeah! I'm forever in love with Mamoru :mischief:

G'day and welcome to the forums. I totally get what you mean, I feel like such a kid again when I watch the 90s anime.

Yeah, I've always thought Sailor Moon these days is all about nostalgia. :)

And welcome here, Zilvy! :keke:

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:28 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membership
Other: Sailor Perhonen
Litacan, Usagui 5th Doctor, Ryo, chrissifniotis and Rika thank you so much for welcoming here! =^_^=

I already signed up for the Minako Aino fan club ^_^ so I guess i'm slowly getting into the SM world again. Something tells me that Sailor Pluto already opened the door of Space-Time and i'm traveling back to the 90's :setsuna: :mrgreen:

Thanks again everyone! and those writing in Spanish, you did it excellent! it was a nice surprise!

dime que es mentira todo, un sueno tonto y no más
Me da miedo la enormidad, donde nadie oye mi voz

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:32 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: CLAMP PR
Schmetterling wrote:
Litacan, Usagui 5th Doctor, Ryo, chrissifniotis and Rika thank you so much for welcoming here! =^_^=

I already signed up for the Minako Aino fan club ^_^ so I guess i'm slowly getting into the SM world again. Something tells me that Sailor Pluto already opened the door of Space-Time and i'm traveling back to the 90's :setsuna: :mrgreen:

Thanks again everyone! and those writing in Spanish, you did it excellent! it was a nice surprise!

Bienvenida :kero:

Entiendo y hablo español, pero desgraciadamente no escribo muy bien.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:44 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Guardian Angel Fairy
Schmetterling wrote:

Aw, thank you! Spanish is my first language. Feel free to enjoy your time here.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:19 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
oh! wow! el mundo es muy pequeño para los hispanohablantes ;)

Whenever I sign up for an international forum, I always think that everyone's 1st language is English, but me! :lol:

Thanks a lot guys, you're kind and super sweet. I definitely feel the cool and friendly atmosphere here.

Muchas Gracias! Vielen dank! Kiitos paljon! =^_^=

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:38 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Schmetterling wrote:

Tengo ganas de mejorar mi español. Entiendo todo, pero hablo y escribo muy poco. He aprendido español viendo "El Chavo del 8" y las telenovelas de Televisa/Univision. =^_^=

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:44 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: just forum married
I totally understand what you're talking about but can't speak spanish myself ^_^ it's a language i want to learn.i complete d some online courses

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:53 am 
Planeta
Planeta
litacan wrote:
I totally understand what you're talking about but can't speak spanish myself ^_^ it's a language i want to learn.i complete d some online courses

I want to add a fourth language to my repertoire. I learn languages by watching TV. What I know of Spanish I learned completely on my own. My Turkish colleague taught me some Turkish words: Merhaba!

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:16 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Clow wrote:
Tengo ganas de mejorar mi español. Entiendo todo, pero hablo y escribo muy poco. He aprendido español viendo "El Chavo del 8" y las telenovelas de Televisa/Univision. =^_^=

Wow! you write it so well, actually perfect! if that means "little", I can't imagine when you become fluent! but really your Spanish is perfect! =^_^= ...I would recommend you to watch my fave soap opera, "Betty La Fea" from Colombia, you can find it on youtube :thumbsup:

Litacan if you ever need some help with Spanish, just let me know! :)

I'm currently studying my 5th language, Finnish, but considering that grammatically speaking it is the 2nd toughest language to learn (just after polish), It's gonna take some time ha ha! ...Right now I'm just happy to be able to read it faster and sing songs in this language. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:43 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: just forum married
Same ^_^ i've never been successful studying languages on my own.what i can speak is turkish (native) and english&french (at school)

I enjoy latinamerican telenovelas though.I grew up watching muneca brava & rosalinda :happy:

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:48 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
Other: Makoto is my waifu ❤
Schmetterling wrote:

Whenever I sign up for an international forum, I always think that everyone's 1st language is English, but me! :lol:

Thanks a lot guys, you're kind and super sweet. I definitely feel the cool and friendly atmosphere here.

Muchas Gracias! Vielen dank! Kiitos paljon! =^_^=

Si, el mundo es muy pequeño jaja. Yo tambien siempre crei que en estos tipos de foros todos hablaban ingles y al final siempre termino sorprendido con la cantidad de gente latinoamericana que hay ahi :ohmy:
Yo puedo entender el ingles escrito pero casi no puedo hablarlo ni entenderlo hablado (no tengo a nadie con quien practicar ^_^' ).
Welcome to the forum! Greetings from Argentina! :D

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:04 pm 
Stella
Stella
Other: Married To NQS!
Clow wrote:
litacan wrote:

I want to add a fourth language to my repertoire. I learn languages by watching TV. What I know of Spanish I learned completely on my own. My Turkish colleague taught me some Turkish words: Merhaba!

can you speak Japanese Clow?

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:30 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Litacan I think you're already very knowledgeable about Latin America tv productions :thumbsup: and please feel very proud! of your 1st language. Turkish is quite difficult to learn!

Sailor DooM wrote:
Si, el mundo es muy pequeño jaja. Yo tambien siempre crei que en estos tipos de foros todos hablaban ingles y al final siempre termino sorprendido con la cantidad de gente latinoamericana que hay ahi :ohmy:
Yo puedo entender el ingles escrito pero casi no puedo hablarlo ni entenderlo hablado (no tengo a nadie con quien practicar ^_^' ).
Welcome to the forum! Greetings from Argentina! :D

I reply in English so everyone can understand and I don't get some sort of yellow card for writing in another language. :blush:

Fist of all thank you Sailor doom! I'm happy to meet another Latin American fan :mrgreen:

For me it isn't common to find people from our area on international forums (regardless of the forum's subject), therefore it's always a cool surprise. Although it's the 1st time I meet people from other parts of the world at once+on a single forum, that can understand and write in Spanish, or who are very interested in this language :smug: …if you ever wanna practice a little bit of EN conversation, I could gladly help you!

My languages story
Spoiler: show
I never really learnt English properly, year after year the same basic course at school, but I come from an international and touristic harbor city. I grew up surrounded by a huge canadian and american community (back then), my whole childhood I went to an artistic/dance academy, where my teacher was a canadian expat. My father only listened to British/US rock and disco music (still does). My best friend with whom I shared my passion for SM during those great teen years, has American relatives, English was a common thing at her house and she made me read, listen to and speak in this language very often :lol: ...at the end of the day English became sort of my 2nd mother tongue.

With the german language (3rd one) all happened so different. It started back in 2006 when I met a very special man from Germany and fell in love. Two years later I moved to Germany, once there I had a serious issue and moved temporarily to the Flemish part of Belgium, where I had to learn and speak Dutch (4th one) asap! …nowadays I'm learning Finnish (5th one) and I'm very interested in a 6th language: Icelandic ^_^' …I know I'm out of my mind but I love challenges.

Last edited by Schmetterling on Wed May 10, 2017 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:35 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Ryo Urawa wrote:
Clow wrote:
litacan wrote:

can you speak Japanese Clow?

No. I speak Portuguese, English, and Spanish. I am thinking of adding a fourth language to the mix... if I do it, it will probably be French.

Schmetterling wrote:
Wow! you write it so well, actually perfect! if that means "little", I can't imagine when you become fluent! but really your Spanish is perfect! =^_^= ...I would recommend you to watch my fave soap opera, "Betty La Fea" from Colombia, you can find it on youtube :thumbsup:

I have watched "Yo soy Betty La Fea" three times. The original Colombian version is undoubtedly the best -- better than the versions made in Mexico, Germany, and the United States. :keke:

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:45 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
@Clow: This is kind of off-topic, but I wish you luck at learning French.

@Schmetterling: You're Latin American, too? I'm Salvadorian.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:47 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Other: The Lone Queen
I'm a little late getting to this, but hi, everyone!

I used to be a member here years ago, but I mostly lurked, and then forgot my password (whoops) and life happened, so I kinda forgot about this forum until last week. ^_^'

I had loved the Sailor Moon anime since it first aired in the U.S., but I didn't become obsessed with it until my cousin gave me a copy of the Hearts in Ice VHS for my 11th birthday. Thirteen years later, I'm still hooked to the series. :love:

My favorite incarnations of the story are the original manga and SeraMyu. I still have yet to finish Crystal or give the live action series a watch, and I mostly watch the anime for nostalgic purposes. Although I'm enjoying the new ViZ dub!

My favorite characters are Sailor Mercury, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Galaxia, and Mistress9.
:ami:

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Sailor Neith wrote:

I used to be a member here years ago, but I mostly lurked, and then forgot my password (whoops) and life happened, so I kinda forgot about this forum until last week. ^_^'

I had loved the Sailor Moon anime since it first aired in the U.S., but I didn't become obsessed with it until my cousin gave me a copy of the Hearts in Ice VHS for my 11th birthday. Thirteen years later, I'm still hooked to the series. :love:

My favorite incarnations of the story are the original manga and SeraMyu. I still have yet to finish Crystal or give the live action series a watch, and I mostly watch the anime for nostalgic purposes. Although I'm enjoying the new ViZ dub!

My favorite characters are Sailor Mercury, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Galaxia, and Mistress9.

Welcome, Sailor Neith! :happy:

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:25 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Welcome back! Sailor Neith :whee:

Usagi-Fifth-Doctor wrote:
@Schmetterling: You're Latin American, too? I'm Salvadorian.

Yes I am! from Mexico :) and it's great to know you're latin@ too! :keke:

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:07 am 
Luna
Luna
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: Married to Litacan
Sailor Neith wrote:

G'day and welcome back tot he forums.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:28 pm 
Stella
Stella
Sailor Neith wrote:

welcome back dear lady have a cookie :cookie: :cookie:

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:22 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
hey guys howw's it going?
I finally decided to go ahead and create my account on this forum!

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:32 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
lauraLovesAnime wrote:

Hello there, welcome!

Enjoy your stay, and just ignore all the noise that's happening now.

Eh he.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:39 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Other: The Lone Queen
Thank you, everyone! :love:

& Welcome, lauraLovesAnime!

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:13 am 
Nebula
Nebula
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: Love Neith <3
Welcome Sailor Neith and lauraLovesAnime to the amazing jungle world of Sailor Moon Forum. If you run into Rose be sure to shout Hail Hydra to him.

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."-Gandhi

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 3:17 am 
Stella
Stella
lauraLovesAnime wrote:

welcome to the jungle we got fun and games XD :cookie: :cookie:

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:02 am 
Luna
Luna
lauraLovesAnime wrote:

G'day, welcome to the forums.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:17 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membership
Hello!
I'm a 32 years old Italian girl who love Sailormoon since the childhood, i usually visit this forum but only now i've decided to became a member of this community and so, i'm here.
I love equally all the positive character on the series and my favourite Sailormoon version is the Manga one.
My english is poor, so, i'm sorry if i write something grammatically incorrect or wrong, please, be patient with me. :blush:
I'm glad there's a lot of Sailormoon fans around the world which i can share my passion with.
I wish a good day for all of you!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:29 pm 
Luna
Luna
G'day Akari and welcome to the forums. :keke:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:24 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Akari @ria wrote:
Hello!
I'm a 32 years old Italian girl who love Sailormoon since the childhood, i usually visit this forum but only now i've decided to became a member of this community and so, i'm here.
I love equally all the positive character on the series and my favourite Sailormoon version is the Manga one.
My english is poor, so, i'm sorry if i write something grammatically incorrect or wrong, please, be patient with me. :blush:
I'm glad there's a lot of Sailormoon fans around the world which i can share my passion with.

I think your English is quite decent, tho the language is also not my mother tongue. lol

Welcome here, Akari @ria! :keke:

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:25 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: Love Neith <3
Akari @ria wrote:
Hello!

How nice. Another Sailor Moon drops player :lol:

Welcome to the forum...

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."-Gandhi

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5575 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 182, 183, 184, 185, 186  Next