Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183  Next
 Post subject: Re: Introductions
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:34 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
Welcome to the forums! :-)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:03 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
Stormness_1 wrote:
Hi, I'm Storm, and I was a childhood fan of Sailor Moon... until I rediscovered the scouts a few years back, and realized that I hadn't seen the entire series as I'd thought I had! Then I heard about Crystal, and the re-dub of the original series, and I'm hooked all over again.

I spend my daylight hours as a Barista, although that may change soon, *fingers crossed* and I may get off my feet for a while, I do love making coffee, but it would be nice to sit down once in a while, ya know?! At any rate, I'm in my mid 20's, married, no kids, and living in Australia. My favourite character is Luna right now, but it does change often, it really depends on the last thing I looked at, (merch or art wise) read or watched, which right now is Sailor Moon S, which I'm half-way through re-watching.

welcome storm ^_^, hope you enjoy it here.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:18 pm 
Lapis Lunaris
Lapis Lunaris
Years of membership
Good day, everyone~ ♥

My name is Alice, and I am pleased to be here. I've been extremely interested in Sailor Moon since the 90s, having grown up watching the US dub and then exploring the internet to learn more. I particularly enjoy Sailor Moon forum roleplaying and creating characters within the Sailor Moon universe. The 20th anniversary for the series has been amazing and wonderful for me. (I'm currently collecting the PROPLICA items.)

I look forward to participating here~ ♥

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:07 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
aurae wrote:
Good day, everyone~ ♥

My name is Alice, and I am pleased to be here. I've been extremely interested in Sailor Moon since the 90s, having grown up watching the US dub and then exploring the internet to learn more. I particularly enjoy Sailor Moon forum roleplaying and creating characters within the Sailor Moon universe. The 20th anniversary for the series has been amazing and wonderful for me. (I'm currently collecting the PROPLICA items.)

well, welcome Aurae, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :keke:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:58 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Other: Guardian Angel Fairy
aurae wrote:
Good day, everyone~ ♥

Welcome.

July is Chibi Chibi Month! :chibichibi:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:19 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
Hi, everyone. I am lord Martiya, a not-so-sane fanwriter. First discovered the series from the Italian dub, and I've since become a fan, especially of the manga. Hope I won't scare you too much.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:37 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
lord Martiya wrote:
I am lord Martiya, a not-so-sane fanwriter.

Being "not so sane" is important for creativity & innovation. :)

Welcome here, lord Martiya! :keke:

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:41 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Ami-Chans True Love
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
lord Martiya wrote:
I am lord Martiya, a not-so-sane fanwriter.

Being "not so sane" is important for creativity & innovation. :)

Welcome here, lord Martiya! :keke:

I agree and welcome to the jungle we got fun and games!

Usagi wrote:
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
you need a spanking
Perhaps I could use one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:41 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 14 months ago
inactive
Hi everyone! I guess I should've posted here first before posting around but I didn't realize there was an introductions thread here until now ^_^'

Anyways, the name's Mika. I've been a fan of Sailor Moon since I was 7 although I didn't get to see all of the episodes until recently. I'm 26 years old now, went through college and got a degree, currently married with no kids. I'm originally from California but moved to South Carolina because of the husband's job. Besides Sailor Moon, I'm into a couple of other anime/mangas as well. I enjoy listening to Jpop, Jrock, Kpop, and indie/alternative rock. If I'm not working or watching anime, I'm usually working out (running, lifting, swimming, etc...) for fun.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:05 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Mika wrote:
Anyways, the name's Mika. I've been a fan of Sailor Moon since I was 7 although I didn't get to see all of the episodes until recently. I'm 26 years old now, went through college and got a degree, currently married with no kids. I'm originally from California but moved to South Carolina because of the husband's job. Besides Sailor Moon, I'm into a couple of other anime/mangas as well. I enjoy listening to Jpop, Jrock, Kpop, and indie/alternative rock. If I'm not working or watching anime, I'm usually working out (running, lifting, swimming, etc...) for fun.

I find it sounding funny if the bolded words are combined into a sentence. :lol:

Welcome here, Mika! :keke:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:15 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 7 months ago
inactive
Hi, i'm Jamal. I've been a Fan of 'Sailor Moon' since I was a kid back in the DiC days. It was my first Anime before I knew what Anime was, and now, it's my first ever Manga Purchase! I was re-ignited with a love for the 'Sailor Moon' series when I met two of the Voice Actors last summer, Stephanie Sheh & Amanda Miller. And I must say, my love for the show (now & then) has been burning brighter than the Sun!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:20 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Mika wrote:
Hi everyone! I guess I should've posted here first before posting around but I didn't realize there was an introductions thread here until now ^_^'

Welcome to the forum.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:40 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Jupiter Ascending wrote:
Hi, i'm Jamal. I've been a Fan of 'Sailor Moon' since I was a kid back in the DiC days. It was my first Anime before I knew what Anime was, and now, it's my first ever Manga Purchase! I was re-ignited with a love for the 'Sailor Moon' series when I met two of the Voice Actors last summer, Stephanie Sheh & Amanda Miller. And I must say, my love for the show (now & then) has been burning brighter than the Sun!!!

Hope it wouldn't turn into a black hole - j/k. XD

Welcome here, Jamal! :keke:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:38 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 6 months ago
inactive
Hi everyone. I've been a Sailor Moon fan for a while now and I have just started to get back into the series... I my even be working on a fanfic :cool:
Hope I get a chance to talk to you all soon.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:34 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
SuperNova wrote:
Hi everyone. I've been a Sailor Moon fan for a while now and I have just started to get back into the series... I my even be working on a fanfic :cool:
Hope I get a chance to talk to you all soon.

Welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:48 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
Hi all. I grew up with the 90s anime dub like a lot of people, but have seen most of the Japanese. My favourite seasons are R and S. I've only just started watching Crystal and reading the manga, but I'm impressed. I found the PGSM live difficult to watch, but I got through it.

I'm a Tarot reader and hobbyist astrologer and am interested in the mythology and magic behind the series.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:28 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Moonstone wrote:
Hi all. I grew up with the 90s anime dub like a lot of people, but have seen most of the Japanese. My favourite seasons are R and S. I've only just started watching Crystal and reading the manga, but I'm impressed. I found the PGSM live difficult to watch, but I got through it.

I'm a Tarot reader and hobbyist astrologer and am interested in the mythology and magic behind the series.

Welcome to the forum.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:04 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 5 months ago
inactive
hi im new here

You know the drill. Came up on the dic dub, watched Toonami. Ordered my first fansubs back when they were done by that Canadian VHS outfit that took six solid years to deliver (and who can blame them because it was basically a free service). I still have those old blue tapes too. Well, my Grandpa does, but he never throws anything away so I figure I'll bring them back once I'm compelled to drive the 300km to visit him.

I've been out of the fandom for 10 odd years because, well, grad school. But here I am! Pushin' 30 and googling "sailormoon.com" in a fit of nostalgia. I don't feel quite right necroing a 4 month old thread about it though so I'll leave this here: If anyone wants to talk about the Before Times of the sailormoon.com chatroom I have ~stories~ that I've been quietly keeping under my hat for 15 years due to them not being very interesting to anyone who wasn't there.

I've watched Crystal too! And I promise I have interests in being a moonie that aren't strictly nostalgia related.

though i will tell you i met my husband via that very sailormoon chat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:47 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
shuuwa wrote:
hi im new here...

Welcome.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:29 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Usagi-Fifth-Doctor wrote:
Hello, everyone! I am Hotaru Saturn.

It's almost been a year since I joined this forum (exactly nine months ago). So, I would like to formally introduce myself. Greetings, my name is Usagi-Fifth-Doctor, formerly known as Pat2ndHotaruSaturn and FifthDoctorVenus. I have joined this forum because I love Sailor Moon. My history with Sailor Moon was long, watching it on the cartoon network as a child. I've read the first six shinsoban volumes.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:54 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias

It's almost been a year since I joined this forum (exactly nine months ago). So, I would like to formally introduce myself. Greetings, my name is Usagi-Fifth-Doctor, formerly known as Pat2ndHotaruSaturn and FifthDoctorVenus. I have joined this forum because I love Sailor Moon. My history with Sailor Moon was long, watching it on the cartoon network as a child. I've read the first six shinsoban volumes.

Welcome.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:56 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Maraviollantes wrote:

Welcome.

Thank you for welcoming me, Mara. I'd also like to thank Rika, Black Chaos, and Rose for giving me a warm, much appreciated welcome.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:51 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Hello, one and all! I first came across this site in late 2003, been into Sailor Moon on and off since 2000 (when I first saw it on Toonami, aah, the good ol' days!) but it wasn't until two years ago when Sailor Moon Crystal was released that I got back into the fandom.

My name's Johnny, I am a resident of Washington state, in my late 20s, I love anime/manga, 1980s stuff, sports (my fave leagues are MLB, the NHL, the CFL, and the NFL), comedy, game shows.... a whole lot of things! In fact, back in the year 2000 (I was all of 13), I even hatched a Sailor Moon/Buzz Lightyear crossover fic set in the S arc. I dunno where to show it to you, but I will- I have been planning two more sequels and a prequel (the prequel is in the R arc), but I don't have any coherent story ideas for any of the three! I am glad to make your presence felt here. :D

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:08 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
johnnygkun wrote:
I first came across this site in late 2003

That's the year when this site was founded, if I remember correctly. :)

Welcome here, Johnny! :keke:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:35 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
johnnygkun wrote:
Hello, one and all! I first came across this site in late 2003...

You sure took your time to join it. Don't like to rush things, eh? P-:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:32 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 10 months ago
inactive
Other: Dyspraxic Producer
Hello Sailor Moon Forum.

I'm AJ aka know as mynameissport online who has the disability dyspraxia.

Primarily starting to produce English song covers or fandubs mostly from anime or video games that are obscure or put own spin.

As well I like anime, manga and video games and flexible to different genres and types other than not doing my own work.

Nice to meet you all and hope to catch up with any of you soon.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:30 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
mynameissport wrote:
Hello Sailor Moon Forum.

I'm AJ aka know as mynameissport online who has the disability dyspraxia.

Primarily starting to produce English song covers or fandubs mostly from anime or video games that are obscure or put own spin.

As well I like anime, manga and video games and flexible to different genres and types other than not doing my own work.

Nice to meet you all and hope to catch up with any of you soon.

Welcome!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:30 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 11 months ago
inactive
I'm new here.... :D

rumahungu.ml/forum.php

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:15 am 
Lapis Lunaris
Lapis Lunaris
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: TESTAMENT's imouto
Hi everyone! Um, I don't exactly know how to start this introduction. "I'm new here." "I'm a Sailor Moon fan." I don't want to say those because those seem obvious. :lol: Anyway, I'll continue with this introduction!
I first heard of Sailor Moon when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade or somewhere around that time. I wasn't alive when the DiC dub was streaming, so luckily, I've never seen it P-: . I was told about it by an aquaintance, though she wasn't a close friend. I watched 4Kids sometimes at the time (ahh censored dubs!), so I already had an interest in anime. At one point, 4Kids stopped operating (I later found out that it was because of something with Yu-Gi-Oh; I think I only found that out this past summer, or even more recent), so I stopped watching any anime.
When I reached 5th grade, I found out about Vocaloid (a singing voice synthesizer) and became interested in it. It turned out that many Vocaloid fans were also anime fans, so eventually, I became interested in anime, too. I recalled what my aquaintance said, and decided to check out Sailor Moon. Luckily, it was 2014, and the 20th anniversary was kicking off!
I watched the first episode of the first anime. I was not too fond of the art style. Then, I found out about Sailor Moon Crystal, which was supposed to be more accurate to the manga. Eventually, I started watching that, and I didn't continue the first anime after the first episode (though, at one point, I did watch a random Viz dubbed episode from the Makaiju arc of R and part of the second episode). I think I started watching Crystal after the 7th episode aired.
Sometime between the airing of Crystal episodes 15-23, I started lurking this forum. It was interesting! Now, I have obviously decided to sign up.
By now, I have read general plot points of the original anime's seasons online, so I'm not completely clueless :lol: . I have finished the manga (shinsouban).
Thank you for reading this! I know this was super long, and I appreciate if you read or skimmed through this.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:38 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Welcome, Stari Guestie 39.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183  Next