Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:42 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5501 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184  Next
 Post subject: Re: Introductions
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:07 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
Other: TESTAMENT's imouto
Maraviollantes wrote:
Welcome, Stari Guestie 39.

Thank you! :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:00 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
Other: Guardian Angel Fairy
Stari Guestie 39 wrote:
Hi everyone! Um, I don't exactly know how to start this introduction. I first heard of Sailor Moon when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade or somewhere around that time. I recalled what my aquaintance said, and decided to check out Sailor Moon. Luckily, it was 2014, and the 20th anniversary was kicking off! I watched the first episode of the first anime. I was not too fond of the art style. Then, I found out about Sailor Moon Crystal, which was supposed to be more accurate to the manga. It was interesting! Now, I have obviously decided to sign up. By now, I have read general plot points of the original anime's seasons online, so I'm not completely clueless. :lol: I have finished the manga (shinsouban). Thank you for reading this! I know this was super long, and I appreciate if you read or skimmed through this.

Oh, hello and welcome to the forum, Stari Guestie 39.

July is Chibi Chibi Month! :chibichibi:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:06 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 12 months ago
inactive
Hello!! I'm new here. Please to meet you!
I'm currently really into SMC. My favorite characters are Venus and Uranus :love:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:38 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Angela wrote:
I'm currently really into SMC. My favorite characters are Venus and Uranus :love:

Welcome.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:46 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
Angela wrote:

Welcome, Angela.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:40 pm 
Lapis Lunaris
Lapis Lunaris
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Hey there, peeps! :googly: Though I already started 'n stopped awhile ago, I've been watching through [Viz's dub of] Sailor Moon lately (as of now, I'm a little over halfway through R). As such, I've been in quite the Moonie Mood and eventually stumbled across this forum; here's hoping that I'll be semi-active around here, at least!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:46 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Welcome, Moonie Man.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:54 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 10 months ago
inactive
Hi, I registered her awhile ago, but never posted before today. To be honest I have no idea how to introduce myself, so hello.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:12 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
SukebanVenus wrote:
Hi, I registered her awhile ago, but never posted before today. To be honest I have no idea how to introduce myself, so hello.

Welcome.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:02 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 10 months ago
inactive
Other: Skype: Kaiolinite
I have registered myself a month ago and now I am finally introducing myself:

My name is Kai and I am 21 years old. I am loving Sailor Moon since a was a little boy and the new Season 3 of Crystal got me fanboying again. I would really like to meet new people here, so if you wanna get to know me: feel free to message me. I won't bite, I promise!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:42 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: Meme expert supreme
Hello there! It's about time I gave me some introduction...

My name's Chris, and I'm 15 years old, going into Grade 10 this fall. I got into this show and back into anime in general because of stuff like RWBY and Steven Universe, the latter of which this series really reminds me of sometimes (BTW, my fav gem is Amethyst).

I like listening to music like Rock, Jazz, Alternative... anything that ain't junk pop stuff! Well, the stuff in SM is good to listen to as well. I'm also a fan of classic animation (Hanna Barbera, Warner Bros., Disney), gaming (I play tons of Team Fortress 2, Splatoon and Mario Kart) and more anime: Dragon Ball (classic, Z Abridged and Kai), One Punch Man, Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2 are my absolute favs right now other than SM.

As of this post I'm just starting out the Nephrite part of the Dark Kingdom arc. I do know a fair bit of stuff beforehand - A buncha people die (I don't know all of those who do though) and sometimes come back to life, Usagi is the princess of the Moon, Mamoru is Tux Mask and a prince too - but I'm just going in because of the experience: the humor, heartbreak, and pure awesome.

Also I'm doing an abridged series if anyone wants to help me out. PM me!

Join the chatroom here: http://planetaryguardians.chatango.com/

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:12 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
Lunatastic wrote:
Hello there! It's about time I gave me some introduction...

My name's Chris, and I'm 15 years old, going into Grade 10 this fall. I got into this show and back into anime in general because of stuff like RWBY and Steven Universe, the latter of which this series really reminds me of sometimes (BTW, my fav gem is Amethyst).

I like listening to music like Rock, Jazz, Alternative... anything that ain't junk pop stuff! Well, the stuff in SM is good to listen to as well. I'm also a fan of classic animation (Hanna Barbera, Warner Bros., Disney), gaming (I play tons of Team Fortress 2, Splatoon and Mario Kart) and more anime: Dragon Ball (classic, Z Abridged and Kai), One Punch Man, Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2 are my absolute favs right now other than SM.

As of this post I'm just starting out the Nephrite part of the Dark Kingdom arc. I do know a fair bit of stuff beforehand - A buncha people die (I don't know all of those who do though) and sometimes come back to life, Usagi is the princess of the Moon, Mamoru is Tux Mask and a prince too - but I'm just going in because of the experience: the humor, heartbreak, and pure awesome.

Also I'm doing an abridged series if anyone wants to help me out. PM me!

Welcome, Chris/Lunatastic.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:06 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
Other: Call me Neko-chan
Hi there!I registered here 5 months ago but only now I'm making an Introduction about me.
SO yeah here it goes :
-I'm from Romania;
-I'm a student;
-In my free time I enjoy making fake screenshots of fighting games using sprites ripped by Makron and DarkUran/Roket on the old Microsoft Paint on Windows XP;
-I also like the fan-made video-games(especially Kungpow);
-I the very future I might want to make the complete arcade game on the OpenBOR(tough I'm not sure yet);
-You can find me on Youtube by the name Moon Productions
Well that's it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:23 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Hi! I'm Sirius (I used to go with Nerina back in the times of the Tower of Time, but I see someone already chose that name). I've been in the Sailor Moon fandom for longer that is acceptable to admit, I used to write fanfics and create my own OCs and... well, let's say Sailor Moon is immortal to me and I've always loved it. I'm glad to be here.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:04 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Chibi Chibi Moonlight wrote:
Hi there!I registered here 5 months ago but only now I'm making an Introduction about me.

You have posted your introduction a month ago, but I read it only now. Welcome. P-:

Sirius wrote:
I've been in the Sailor Moon fandom for longer that is acceptable to admit...

Admittance is the first step to recovery. Everybody say hello to Sirius - another anonymous moon-aholic who joined us. :keke:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:23 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Hi All,

So newbie member from Australia and a reasonably new fan to the Sailor Moon series as I only just got to watch the first season of the show with the recent release here by Madman of the updated dub. I've been aware of Sailor Moon since the early 90s as I visited Spain and found Sailor Moon in the toy aisle of a department store in Barcelona but didn't know much else of her beyond a couple of toys I brought back with me from my travels.

I'm really glad I've been introduced to this version of the series as looking on YouTube I understand how much was edited from the anime when originally shown on TV.

I now have Sailor Moon R on order and look forward to the further adventures of the Pretty Sailor Guardians.

Thanks for having me here!

Best from Down Under,

Julius.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:53 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: GottaCatch'emAll
^Welcome to the forum SailorFarrah ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:30 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Hello, everybody. I'm Naval Commander Mercury, an 18 year old girl who just stumbled across this site in a google search. I began watching Sailor Moon back in January of 2014, and after watching the first episode all I could think of during school was getting home to watch more Sailor Moon. Ended up downloading the entire series to my PS Vita, bringing some headphones and watching it at school because I loved it so much. It's since become my favorite anime of all time, right up there with Initial D and Air Gear.

I own all the manga, have watched the 90s anime way too much, and have my room completely filled with Sailor Moon merchandise. With how much I love it, you would think it was some lifelong obsession lol.

A little bit about me not related to Sailor Moon

Obviously I love anime, but I play video games a ton too. Some of my favorite series are Jet Set Radio and Etrian Odyssey

I also have been purchasing way too much manga lately, including the entire Air Gear, Vampire Doll, Inuyasha, Death Note and Sailor Moon series but Sailor V 3 doesn't seem to have released in the US yet :/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:45 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
NavalCommanderMercury wrote:
Hello, everybody.

Welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:38 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Yo. I'm Viola. I'm a 20 year old girl. I've only been 'into' Sailor Moon since January of this year, when a friend of mine convinced me to give PGSM a shot (I like toku), which I followed by borrowing the manga from the library, and then watching the original anime on Hulu (which I only finished earlier this month).

In all honestly, I only joined here because a friend recommended it to me after mentioning I wanted to join a Sailor Moon forum (well they recommended another forum too) but this one looks 'better', for lack of a better term.

I guess for non-SM related stuff about me:
I like Kpop
I like video games, mostly Nintendo and open-ended games like Civilization or Sims and RuneScape
I'm gay
I like retro anime (sorry, not that into modern series) and some of my favorite series are Urusei Yatsura and Macross.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:38 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: GottaCatch'emAll
^ Welcome to the forum Princess Viola, you have great taste in non SM anime, I have a preference towards the classics too since I began watching anime during the tail end of the Japanimation era back in the mid 90s.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:46 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Prince Rose wrote:
Welcome to the forum Princess Viola, you have great taste in non SM anime, I have a preference towards the classics too since I began watching anime during the tail end of the Japanimation era back in the mid 90s.

I also think the 90s is a golden age of Japanese anime - hoping there'd be another one in the future. :)

And welcome here, Princess Viola! :keke:

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:37 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Ami-Chans True Love
Princess Viola wrote:
Yo. I'm Viola. I'm a 20 year old girl. I've only been 'into' Sailor Moon since January of this year, when a friend of mine convinced me to give PGSM a shot (I like toku), which I followed by borrowing the manga from the library, and then watching the original anime on Hulu (which I only finished earlier this month).

In all honestly, I only joined here because a friend recommended it to me after mentioning I wanted to join a Sailor Moon forum (well they recommended another forum too) but this one looks 'better', for lack of a better term.

I like Kpop
I like video games, mostly Nintendo and open-ended games like Civilization or Sims and RuneScape
I'm gay
I like retro anime (sorry, not that into modern series) and some of my favorite series are Urusei Yatsura and Macross.

Welcome to the site and I'm glad to see a Nintendo fan join I love the older Nintendo Games (N64 FTW!) and the older anime is better (☹ you Toei you lazy CGI using buggers!) anyway welcome to the site :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:42 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Princess Viola wrote:

I like Kpop
I'm gay
Your name sounds familiar to me. Are you on any other non-Sailor Moon boards?

Wow! You sure know your stuff, Sabr!
Prince Rose wrote:
thats Sabrblade for ya always in perfect detail
KawaiiMira wrote:
I always look forward to your posts!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:24 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Sabrblade wrote:

Yeah, I post on the Allspark, although I'm Sailor Viola there currently.

Also thanks for the welcomes everyone else.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:45 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Princess Viola wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Yeah, I post on the Allspark, although I'm Sailor Viola there currently.
Aha! I thought I recognized you from there!

Wow! You sure know your stuff, Sabr!
Prince Rose wrote:
thats Sabrblade for ya always in perfect detail
KawaiiMira wrote:
I always look forward to your posts!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:25 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
Princess Viola wrote:

I like Kpop
I'm gay

Hello, Princess Viola. Welcome to the forums.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:49 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
Hi ho. My name's Court. In my mid 20s. Currently performing a dark ritual that will transport us all back to the year 1999.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:13 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Ami-Chans True Love
Doll wrote:
Hi ho. My name's Court. In my mid 20s. Currently performing a dark ritual that will transport us all back to the year 1999.

welcome to the jungle we got fun and games...

seriously though welcome to the forums Doll

Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:41 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
I didn't see any welcome forums, so I'll post my introduction here.

I am Danyea, a female, 13 and have 5 siblings, a dog, a rabbit, and I live in PA.
I am here because another SM forum I was one prohibits my opinions and free speech, even disallowing calling another user's work lame. I am getting tired of that place, not to mention angry.

Ok, I'll stop ranting. I watched the DiC dub of sailor moon when I was 5 years old, and watch sailor moon crystal currently. I also read the manga.

Sorry for my sloppy introduction.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5501 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184  Next