Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 726 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
 Post subject: Re: Continuing Power Rangers discussion
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:47 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
First look at the non-combining version toy of the Megazord for the new movie - https://twitter.com/PowerRangers/status ... 2059727872

Quote:
Interactive #PowerRangersMovie Megazord with expandable wings, battle sounds, LED effects + all 5 Rangers. ⚡️ Stay tuned for pre-sale dates!
Click to enlarge

Wow! You sure know your stuff, Sabr!
Prince Rose wrote:
thats Sabrblade for ya always in perfect detail
KawaiiMira wrote:
I always look forward to your posts!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:18 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
That is really strange and ugly. Maybe if it was all silver it would look better.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:09 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hey guys, check this out.

While we're currently have Ninja Steel on Nick and will soon be having the new movie, South Korea's getting their very own new and exclusive Super Sentai/Power Rangers content!

South Korea has been dubbing Super Sentai series under the name "Power Rangers" for a while now, with each series given their own Korean-original titles like "Power Rangers Dino Force" for Kyoryuger (not to be confused with the American Power Rangers Dino Charge and Dino Super Charge) and "Power Rangers Train Force" for ToQger. And while Korea will probably get its own dub of Ninninger as well, it will also be getting a newly-made Korean-exclusive sequel to its dub of Kyoryuger!

http://tokusatsunetwork.com/2017/02/power-rangers-dino-force-brave-announced

Quote:
Power Rangers Dino Force Brave Announced for South Korean Broadcast

South Korean company, Daewon Animation, has announced its latest production, Power Rangers Dino Force Brave.

Daewon Animation has brought Korean dubs of Super Sentai shows to South Korea for over a decade, each given their own unique “Power Rangers” title. The 2013 Super Sentai series, Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger, known as Power Rangers Dino Force, sported the most successful Power Rangers toy line for the South Korean market and grew to massive popularity within the country.

In response to the popularity of both the show and toy line, a new series titled, Power Rangers Dino Force Brave has been announced. The 12 episode series is expected to air in April and is advertised as containing the first Korean cast in a Power Rangers series.

A press conference meeting is currently scheduled to take place on March 2nd and will reveal licensing details as well as more information on the production.

Now, while this has very little to do with the American Power Rangers series, I felt it was still cool enough a milestone for the Korean Power Rangers to warrant a mention.

More info on the Korean "Power Rangers" dubs of Super Sentai can be found here - http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Sentai#South_Korea

Prince Rose wrote:
KawaiiMira wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:37 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias

Prince Rose wrote:
KawaiiMira wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:57 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
I have to admit that I'm starting to feel the hype for this movie now the closer we get.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:55 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
The early reviews for the movie are out and in spite of my attempts to keep an open mind, it doesn't look good. It's got a 50% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. All the reviews I've read so far make it sound less like Power Rangers and more like Bayformers. I'm not sure why they took it in this direction and I'm especially bothered by how they seem to be following the Michael Bay route and sexualizing all the "humor" in the film.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 726 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25