Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:11 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:54 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 25 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jun 29, 2012
Posts: 1721
Location: Beacon Academy
Gender: Female
:D now that my account is OK again! I'll start a really fun topic! :D
:love: who is the nicest SM forum member you have ever met? :love:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:59 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 50 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Mar 14, 2012
Posts: 776
sailorgalixia010101 wrote:
:D now that my account is OK again! I'll start a really fun topic! :D
:love: who is the nicest SM forum member you have ever met? :love:



Again, this is the wrong section. This section is specifically for discussing sailor moon. This can go in off topic or genvid lounge. They already have a very recent "favorite" forum member though, so this is just rehashing what we already discussed there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:00 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 25 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jun 29, 2012
Posts: 1721
Location: Beacon Academy
Gender: Female
solarsailors wrote:
sailorgalixia010101 wrote:
:D now that my account is OK again! I'll start a really fun topic! :D
:love: who is the nicest SM forum member you have ever met? :love:



Again, this is the wrong section. This section is specifically for discussing sailor moon. This can go in off topic or genvid lounge. They already have a very recent "favorite" forum member though, so this is just rehashing what we already discussed there.

:grey: oh :grey:
^_^' you can lock this if you want ^_^'

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:04 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 50 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Mar 14, 2012
Posts: 776
sailorgalixia010101 wrote:
solarsailors wrote:
sailorgalixia010101 wrote:
:D now that my account is OK again! I'll start a really fun topic! :D
:love: who is the nicest SM forum member you have ever met? :love:



Again, this is the wrong section. This section is specifically for discussing sailor moon. This can go in off topic or genvid lounge. They already have a very recent "favorite" forum member though, so this is just rehashing what we already discussed there.

:grey: oh :grey:
^_^' you can lock this if you want ^_^'


I'm not moderator, I'm just your friendly neighborhood spiderman.


Last edited by Studio Plant on Thu May 02, 2013 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:08 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 25 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jun 29, 2012
Posts: 1721
Location: Beacon Academy
Gender: Female
[/quote]Again, this is the wrong section. This section is specifically for discussing sailor moon. This can go in off topic or genvid lounge. They already have a very recent "favorite" forum member though, so this is just rehashing what we already discussed there.[/quote]
:grey: oh :grey:
^_^' you can lock this if you want ^_^'[/quote]

I'm not moderator, I'm just your friendly everyday spiderman.[/quote]
:? ok then....? :?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:10 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 40723
Gender: Male
solarsailors wrote:
sailorgalixia010101 wrote:
solarsailors wrote:
Again, this is the wrong section. This section is specifically for discussing sailor moon. This can go in off topic or genvid lounge. They already have a very recent "favorite" forum member though, so this is just rehashing what we already discussed there.

:grey: oh :grey:
^_^' you can lock this if you want ^_^'


I'm not moderator, I'm just your friendly neighborhood spiderman.

You could be her nanny here. lol

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:19 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 50 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Mar 14, 2012
Posts: 776
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
You could be her nanny here. lol


It's a little hard not to respond when these things keep happening from the same users.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:20 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 25 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jun 29, 2012
Posts: 1721
Location: Beacon Academy
Gender: Female
solarsailors wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
You could be her nanny here. lol


It's a little hard not to respond when these things keep happening from the same users.

^_^' I'm 12 guys. not 6 ^_^'

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:14 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Oct 12, 2011
Posts: 2010
Location: On the bridge of the USS Enterprise-A
I'm only nice 25% of the time.

_________________
http://zhortac.deviantart.com/

Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:24 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2012
Posts: 1119
Location: hell
Gender: Female
Other: Persona User
Hmmm, nicest? The people who come to mind are Rika-Chichi and Shadow Derpy Hooves. =^_^=

_________________
Image
_____

I am most certainly in the mood.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:55 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 8 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Apr 21, 2010
Posts: 1651
Location: The Moon
Shadow derpy, derpy hooves, sailor cybertron (recently changed), shindow, messenger star, shenlon, starlightguardian, amd a few others :D

including myself :) even if I can seem mean, I am not intdntionally. just give advice :)
I really do get along with a lot of people :)

_________________
"Forever in the Moon Kingdom
A Star of power
I protect all that is good, I am the Soul of the moon!"

"Don't eat that cake!"

To View my Sailor moon Collection-
http://www.myspace.com/demon_goddess/ph ... on/3688870


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:49 pm 
☽ Crescent Moonie
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 19, 2012
Posts: 2951
Location: Mount Grimrock Level 4
Gender: Male
sailor akane wrote:
solarsailors wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
You could be her nanny here. lol


It's a little hard not to respond when these things keep happening from the same users.

^_^' I'm 12 guys. not 6 ^_^'


Still. Aren't your parents supposed to supervise your forum time until you are 13?

Whatever. Just try not to be childish next time ;)

And actually, you ARE one of the nicer people around here. Included are also Rose, Sailor(?)Derpy Hooves. (this is by no means an exhaustive list)

_________________
Image
The spirits of the cow are now avenged


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:25 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 25 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jun 29, 2012
Posts: 1721
Location: Beacon Academy
Gender: Female
"And actually, you ARE one of the nicer people around here"
why thank you :blush:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:58 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 6 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Oct 17, 2011
Posts: 831
Gender: Male
Other: My Discord ID: #0544
I consider everyone here on this forum nicest members around =^_^= . I'm glad to see big changes happen here since last year I joined. I wish I can give out free hugs to everyone here.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:25 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 11 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 11, 2007
Posts: 9033
Shadow Derpy Hooves wrote:
I consider everyone here on this forum nicest members around =^_^= . I'm glad to see big changes happen here since last year I joined. I wish I can give out free hugs to everyone here.


Aw! Gimme a big hug I be nice forever! :mischief:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:19 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 12 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Aug 31, 2011
Posts: 16300
Location: The Nostromo
Gender: Male
Other: Gay.
Elizames wrote:
Shadow Derpy Hooves wrote:
I consider everyone here on this forum nicest members around =^_^= . I'm glad to see big changes happen here since last year I joined. I wish I can give out free hugs to everyone here.


Aw! Gimme a big hug I be nice forever! :mischief:

Don't fall for it, she bites.

_________________
Image
avatar pic created by a good friend.
Check out my podcast!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:27 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 6 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Oct 17, 2011
Posts: 831
Gender: Male
Other: My Discord ID: #0544
I can't resist hugs especially if their free ^_^
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:15 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 11 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 11, 2007
Posts: 9033
Shadow Derpy Hooves wrote:
I can't resist hugs especially if their free ^_^
Image


Image

Zan wrote:
Elizames wrote:
Shadow Derpy Hooves wrote:
I consider everyone here on this forum nicest members around =^_^= . I'm glad to see big changes happen here since last year I joined. I wish I can give out free hugs to everyone here.


Aw! Gimme a big hug I be nice forever! :mischief:

Don't fall for it, she bites.


Lies! :zoid:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:18 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 12 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Aug 31, 2011
Posts: 16300
Location: The Nostromo
Gender: Male
Other: Gay.
Elizames wrote:

Lies! :zoid:

That Yoshi picture.... I've been spending too much time in the hentai section.
Wait, you don't bite? Where's the fun in that?

_________________
Image
avatar pic created by a good friend.
Check out my podcast!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:24 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 11 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 11, 2007
Posts: 9033
Kerochan no Miko is the nicest person! The only currently yoshi-approved moth. :yoshi: She plays funny punny games with us, and doesn't go around ruining forum bots and removing my topics from the announcements subforum like Mara and Rika do! :zoid:

Kero is the nicest! :love: :zoid:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:10 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 21 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Feb 29, 2004
Posts: 7962
Gender: female
At least, I'm the nicest until I take that pretty red tag away again. :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:11 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 11 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 11, 2007
Posts: 9033
Kerochan no Miko wrote:
At least, I'm the nicest until I take that pretty red tag away again. :P


That would be correct! :yoshi:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:16 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 21 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Feb 29, 2004
Posts: 7962
Gender: female
Fair enough. XD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:34 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 40723
Gender: Male
Elizames wrote:
Image

Is that a hentai pic, since I see graphic depictions of genitals in it? Should I move it to the hentai section? :confused:

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:38 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 11 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 11, 2007
Posts: 9033
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Elizames wrote:
Image

Is that a hentai pic, since I see graphic depictions of genitals in it? Should I move it to the hentai section? :confused:


Huh? I didn't see that! What an eye you have, Rika! :oh:

Anyway, I think it's innocent. Cupids have genitals, too, are you gonna send a pic of them to the hentai section, too, evil moth?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:58 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 40723
Gender: Male
Elizames wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Is that a hentai pic, since I see graphic depictions of genitals in it? Should I move it to the hentai section? :confused:


Huh? I didn't see that! What an eye you have, Rika! :oh:

Anyway, I think it's innocent. Cupids have genitals, too, are you gonna send a pic of them to the hentai section, too, evil moth?

Any pics of the Statue of David should also go to the hentai section, unless David's private parts are pixelated. :ninja:

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:03 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 12 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Aug 31, 2011
Posts: 16300
Location: The Nostromo
Gender: Male
Other: Gay.
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Elizames wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Is that a hentai pic, since I see graphic depictions of genitals in it? Should I move it to the hentai section? :confused:


Huh? I didn't see that! What an eye you have, Rika! :oh:

Anyway, I think it's innocent. Cupids have genitals, too, are you gonna send a pic of them to the hentai section, too, evil moth?

Any pics of the Statue of David should also go to the hentai section, unless David's private parts are pixelated. :ninja:

Image
As the Statue of David is considered ART, it has no use being in the hentai section as it's artistic nudity, not pornographic nudity.

_________________
Image
avatar pic created by a good friend.
Check out my podcast!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:08 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 11 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 11, 2007
Posts: 9033
It's just a belly button! :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:20 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 5 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Feb 23, 2009
Posts: 9366
Location: タンペレ, フィンランド
Zan wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Elizames wrote:

Huh? I didn't see that! What an eye you have, Rika! :oh:

Anyway, I think it's innocent. Cupids have genitals, too, are you gonna send a pic of them to the hentai section, too, evil moth?

Any pics of the Statue of David should also go to the hentai section, unless David's private parts are pixelated. :ninja:

Image
As the Statue of David is considered ART, it has no use being in the hentai section as it's artistic nudity, not pornographic nudity.

I'm pretty sure he's kidding tho :P

_________________
Image Image

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.. Dear.
Interesting gossip.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nicest SM forum members!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:21 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 11 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 11, 2007
Posts: 9033
Besides! Yoshi is a reptile. I think penises of reptiles can be scrutinized scientifically, not treated as porn unless you're way kinky. I understand some people find this sexually alluring, odd as that is, but it isn't porn. More like biology. :innocent:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Moonies browsing this forum: SignorinaTsukino and 8 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB

contact forum administrator