Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:48 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: The *NEW* Official Pokemon Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:45 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 11 months ago
inactive
Other: Gay.
Zhortac wrote:
Charizard X....welcome to the club of "going to get decimated by Jigglypuff" :P

Not really. Fire types are tough against fairy types, so, the fire part will be negating the fairy attacks.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:19 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 5 months ago
inactive
Other: My Discord ID: #0544
Zhortac wrote:

It going receive neutral damage from Fairy unless you mean it can't do anything to Fairies with its new Dragon typing?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:15 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 22 months ago
inactive
Shadow Derpy Hooves wrote:
Zhortac wrote:

It going receive neutral damage from Fairy unless you mean it can't do anything to Fairies with its new Dragon typing?

I guess that means, Azumaril is going to eat it for breakfast bad :P

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:44 pm 
inactive
Pretty much since I can't see it going carry any Poison moves against it and Electric moves too unless maybe Thunder Punch? But still yeah lol.

Azumarill going have double immunity if it keeps Sap Sipper as an ability. It's a sad day when it goes against pokemons like Venusaur only to know that it may gain grass immunity but it gain Poison weakness now. It won't able to wall those types anymore but I do love Azumarill :love:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:26 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 37 months ago
inactive
Alright!! Only 8 days to go!!!! :dance:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:26 pm 
inactive
Ah, PETA.
In other news, I'm expecting my game Monday or Tuesday.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:39 pm 
inactive
Oh for christs sake!!! Those PETA people need to get a life and stop whining over every little thing that is remotely similar to animal abuse. 'Tis getting old. I hope that Ninentdo sues their asses out the wazoo for Copyright infringement.

I have the game, and its good so far. I am bound and determined to see how to get Sylveon as I really want her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:44 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 24 months ago
inactive
UsagiChan528 wrote:
Oh for christs sake!!! Those PETA people need to get a life and stop whining over every little thing that is remotely similar to animal abuse. 'Tis getting old. I hope that Ninentdo sues their asses out the wazoo for Copyright infringement.

I have the game, and its good so far. I am bound and determined to see how to get Sylveon as I really want her.

I know! I'm DYING to get a Sylveon!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:37 am 
inactive
Level up Eevee at it's maximum bond in Pokemon Amie with a Fairy type move and you'll get Eevee evolve to Sylveon. No thanks is needed..

Last edited by Sunrise Surprise on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:19 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 19 months ago
inactive
My friend just got a shiny, I'm jealous. xD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:17 am 
inactive
Level up Eevee at it's maximum bond in Pokemon Amie with a Fairy type move and you'll get Eevee evolve to Sylveon. No thanks is needed..

First you need to catch an Eevee. They can be found in the flowery patch to the left of the city where you get your second badge (Cyllage City). When you catch one, you'll need to access the Pokemon-Amie feature and play with Eevee a lot.

All you have to do is maximize the "Affection" meter, the meter with all the hearts on it (it can be seen on the screen where you switch which Pokemon you want to play with), of an Eevee in Pokemon-Amie. To do that, you have to "pet" Eevee until he/she is really happy and starts to sparkle. This means the "Affection" meter has risen one heart. You'll have to play a lot of the mini-games and feed a lot of Poke Puffs to Eevee to keep the other two meters full enough to the point where it won't stop showing hearts when you pet it. If you let these two meters go empty, Eevee will only show music notes around it as an indication that it wants to be played with, via the mini-games.

It takes about an hour or so of "grinding" to make the "Affection" meter full. When its full, just level up Eevee and it should evolve into Sylveon.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:22 am 
inactive
UsagiChan528 wrote:

First you need to catch an Eevee. They can be found in the flowery patch to the left of the city where you get your second badge (Cyllage City). When you catch one, you'll need to access the Pokemon-Amie feature and play with Eevee a lot.

All you have to do is maximize the "Affection" meter, the meter with all the hearts on it (it can be seen on the screen where you switch which Pokemon you want to play with), of an Eevee in Pokemon-Amie. To do that, you have to "pet" Eevee until he/she is really happy and starts to sparkle. This means the "Affection" meter has risen one heart. You'll have to play a lot of the mini-games and feed a lot of Poke Puffs to Eevee to keep the other two meters full enough to the point where it won't stop showing hearts when you pet it. If you let these two meters go empty, Eevee will only show music notes around it as an indication that it wants to be played with, via the mini-games.

It takes about an hour or so of "grinding" to make the "Affection" meter full. When its full, just level up Eevee and it should evolve into Sylveon.

This Aimee thing reminds me of how the Dream Drop Distance Dream Eaters worked. You could rack up experience, bonds, link points, etc by taking care of them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:49 am 
inactive
UsagiChan528 wrote:

Kinda the shorter version of what I posted but that works. I wish I able to experience that first hand but I still won't able to get the game and system for probably few years.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:57 am 
inactive
UsagiChan528 wrote:

Kinda the shorter version of what I posted but that works. I wish I able to experience that first hand but I still won't able to get the game and system for probably few years.

Actually I posted a longer, more detailed version of what you said. ;)

I went ahead and bought the *Official* Kalos Region Guidebook (in hardcover) and it should arrive by the end of the week. Its not going to be released until the 16th and by then, I'll have it shipped to me via Amazon Prime's free two day shipping. So, I am expecting it on Friday, Saturday at the latest.

This'll be the first game guide I have ever bought, much less a Pokemon one.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:19 pm 
inactive
UsagiChan528 wrote:

Thank you so much. I had no clue where to get Eevee from and I've been wanting one.

Also, any clue where the name rater is? There's some nicknames I goofed up on...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:23 pm 
inactive
He's in the Pokemon Center in Camphrier Town, on the right side.

EDIT: I found the Move Deleter and the Move Rememberer/Recaller (the person who allows your Pokemon to remember moves its already learned, but has since forgotten to make room for newer moves). They are both in the same house, in Dendemille town, which is above and to the right of the Pokemon Center.

I am going to work on getting "stylish" enough to be able to shop at the Boutique Couture in Luminose City (the big city that has Prism Tower at the center of it, which is actually a gym featuring electric type Pokemon). Apparently, I am not quite up to snuff to be able to shop there yet. I've heard that the prices in this boutique are rather high, but I am curious about the clothes and other fashionable items that they sell.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:06 am 
inactive
I just caught my first non-event shiny. I was so happy I pounced and kissed somebody afterwards.

...luckily, they forgave my temporary insanity. xP

But on a serious note, I'm pretty happy. Consecutive fishing does wonders.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:38 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 36 months ago
inactive
You don't need to be stylish to shop at Luminose City but you do need to talk to Alexa, fight all the people in the alleys and go to the one star restaurant and fight there.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:35 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Okami Bito wrote:
UsagiChan528 wrote:

This Aimee thing reminds me of how the Dream Drop Distance Dream Eaters worked. You could rack up experience, bonds, link points, etc by taking care of them.

Glad to see I'm not the only person who noticed the similarity to KH3D.

Also, Espurr may be my new favorite Pokemon.

As for Fairy types, just have your Salamence run Steel Wing. Or use Scizor. Once Pokemon bank comes out, Heatran will also be a fantastic fairy counter.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:32 am 
inactive
My Sylveon is almost level 80!! Now to raise my Dratini to a Dragonite!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:34 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 36 months ago
inactive
Can anyone recommend a chain store that will allow me to use their WiFi connection to download the event Torchic? I'd like to get one ASAP.

Incidentally, while I was breeding starter Pokemon up for trading at PMX, I ended up hatching a shiny Charmander. I'm soooo happy. Now the only question is, should I buy Y to trade it over to have a shiny Charizard Y or keep it in X and have the blue and red beast that is shiny Charizard X?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:30 am 
inactive
Chic-Fil-A has free wifi I believe.

Shiny charmander? Awesome cutie! Too bad you don't have wifi regularly or we could exchange shiny data for Pokedex stuff. Uhm..I'm planning on buying X myself since I want both Charizard X and Y. Both are good, it just depends what you'd prefer for your team. Charizard Y is more of a special attacker and can be a good addition to a sunny day team, wheras X is a physical attacker and more of a tank.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:49 am 
inactive
Everyone I know goes to Starbucks for free Wifi. The event Torchic is really cool (although if you're like me and got it really early in the game, it can get annoying if you use the Exp. Share since it will pass up all your Pokemon really fast), so hopefully you find someplace to receive it!

Homura Akemi can hairflip to my heart.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:55 am 
inactive
I'm kinda training my backup team (Houndoom, Delcatty, Ninetales, Blaizekin, and a few others.) They're at level 60-ish right now. My main team is in the eighties.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:53 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Me beginning to Masuda Method for a Ralts.
Attachment:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 22.05 KiB | Viewed 3432 times ]

Me about 10 boxes later
Attachment:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 62.02 KiB | Viewed 3413 times ]

I have about 2 boxes worth of Modest Ralts with a few perfect IVs.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:05 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 42 months ago
inactive
pokemon.
the ash animu is crap. but i love the games an esp the pokespe manga (pokemon special / pokemon adventures). it deserve it's own anime -.-

and about XY: i choosed the water starter as (almost) always ;)

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:02 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 22 months ago
inactive
Its official, gen 3 is getting a remake.
http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/22949/20140507/pokemon-x-y-omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire.htm

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:58 am 
Luna
Luna
Zhortac wrote:

The trailer says "Explore a Dramatic New World"

Sounds like it could be more then a remake.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:02 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Male straight
I really need to finish my Pokedex, Is anybody willing to trade for these.
I need Kyorge, Registeel, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo,
Meloetta, Genesect, Aromatisse and Slurpuff! I'm willing to give
Mewtwo LV 70
Virizion LV 46
Tornadus LV 40 with Pokerus
Dialga LV 70
Latios LV 99 Japanese name
Mesprit LV 50
Zekrom LV 51 Japanese name
Azelf LV 50
Uxie LV 50
Terrakion LV 45
Palkia LV 49
Regice LV 65
Kyurem LV 75
Cresselia LV 50
Zapdos LV 50
Moltres LV 50
Mew LV 50
Lugia LV 75 Japanese name
Grumpig LV 33 Japanese name with Pokerus
Mienshao LV 50 With Pokerus
Bisharp LV 52 with Pokerus
Celebi LV 10
Phione LV 1 called Marco
Ferrothorn LV 40 With Pokerus
Eelektross LV 41 with Pokerus
Basculin red LV 41 Shiny
Chanderlure LV 50 with Pokerus
Basculin Blue LV 8 Shiny
And all the starters plus every other pokemon. Feel free to ask any question!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:30 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I heard a rumour that in the fall, Gamestop will release a Diancie before the Ruby and Sapphire remakes. I dunno if there is truth to that. But I'm willing to bring my copy of Pokemon X for it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next