Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:41 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2654 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89  Next
 Post subject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread IV
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:20 am 
Luna
Luna
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: Married to Litacan
TheWinterSoldier91 wrote:
chrissifniotis wrote:
it feels awkward talking to girls for the first time for me

I can understand that. It just takes some time and courage. :keke: I'm not really one to talk though. :blush:

Wow. Ryo dating Serenity, Winter proposing to Neith, it kinda makes me sad - even a bit jealous that me and Lita are so far apart we can't really meet so easily. :sadeyes: We've got to find a way.

Why not Skype? I mean it is basically free and easy to use

In other words, Neith and I talked for a bit. She does speak in a cute voice~

Oh I have Skype. If Lita does too them that'll be a great place to start.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:44 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Months of membershipMonths of membership
Other: The Lone Queen
chrissifniotis wrote:
Wow. Ryo dating Serenity, Winter proposing to Neith, it kinda makes me sad - even a bit jealous that me and Lita are so far apart we can't really meet so easily. :sadeyes: We've got to find a way.

You shouldn't feel bad at all! :)
To be precise, Winter and I have never met irl, since we live states apart. We've only exchanged photos and spoke on the phone once. We mostly text. =^_^=

Relationships take time, and who knows? Maybe one day you and Lita will meet! There's no rush. :innocent:

Honestly, I agree that these forum marriages are just supposed to be for fun, though.

Last edited by Sailor Neith on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:55 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married To NQS!
^^^I second this Neith is right even Serenity and I are taking it slowly as were Countries apart XD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:07 am 
Luna
Luna
Oh.
Huh.
Honestly I actually did think all that was happening, I guess I kinda just take things at face value - especially the things I want most, but that's only because I'm a very honest and straight up person and I always expect the same level of honesty with my friends. But anyway yeah, we really do need to start actually taking to each other.
I guess I'm feeling a little insecure about myself.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:08 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Mysterious2098Face
I want to so a sailor moon drinking game on the dic dub every time chiba is on screen or calls Usa meatball head take a shot P-:

Attachments:
a1eb29c3bab894882e4d72ded62833a8.jpg
a1eb29c3bab894882e4d72ded62833a8.jpg [ 40.8 KiB | Viewed 641 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:13 am 
Nebula
Nebula
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: Love Neith <3
chrissifniotis wrote:
Oh.
Huh.
Honestly I actually did think all that was happening, I guess I kinda just take things at face value - especially the things I want most, but that's only because I'm a very honest and straight up person and I always expect the same level of honesty with my friends. But anyway yeah, we really do need to start actually taking to each other.

that's why you have to be open. I have been texting Neith for a while and I have said I am willing to support if we marry. relationships are built on trust and support.

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."-Gandhi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:29 am 
Luna
Luna
chrissifniotis wrote:
Oh.
Huh.

that's why you have to be open. I have been texting Neith for a while and I have said I am willing to support if we marry. relationships are built on trust and support.

Yeah, I get that.
I need to be braver, I never realized I was this afraid on the internet. I know what I need to do.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:38 am 
Nebula
Nebula
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
chrissifniotis wrote:
chrissifniotis wrote:
Oh.
Huh.

Yeah, I get that.
I need to be braver, I never realized I was this afraid on the internet. I know what I need to do.

Then ask for the Skype username...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:48 am 
Luna
Luna

I have. I'm even taking up Discord because of Direct Messaging and Voice Chat in DM. I actually have an artist friend on Discord whose not in any server, we talk about drawing and stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:52 am 
Nebula
Nebula
chrissifniotis wrote:

I have. I'm even taking up Discord because of Direct Messaging and Voice Chat in DM. I actually have an artist friend on Discord whose not in any server, we talk about drawing and stuff.

Another option is Viber, which is almost like Skype

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:32 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: just forum married
I can't be dating irl just like you guys because this forum is just like a Rpg -as someone stated before and I thought he/she was right later- and I am a totally different person outside.Been Rp'ing for nine years and even more,so i learnt that it's better not to start a relationship outside of the game.Only friendship can happen,and I must say I love everyone here equally as RL friends :cool: (I don't say anything about those who dates,i wish them happiness)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:43 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Mysterious2098Face
^ I have the same feeling on that, forum marriages are just something fun to do, if a real relationship happens great but it's more designed as a fun rp type thing :P

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:06 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married To NQS!
litacan wrote:
I can't be dating irl just like you guys because this forum is just like a Rpg -as someone stated before and I thought he/she was right later- and I am a totally different person outside.Been Rp'ing for nine years and even more,so i learnt that it's better not to start a relationship outside of the game.Only friendship can happen,and I must say I love everyone here equally as RL friends :cool: (I don't say anything about those who dates,i wish them happiness)

well said Litacan :happy:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:26 am 
Luna
Luna
litacan wrote:

That's fair enough and I totally get that. :) To be honest it did feel like that was the way you felt on the whole thing, still I do want to talk with you anyway.
:o *sigh*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:38 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: just forum married
chrissifniotis wrote:
litacan wrote:

That's fair enough and I totally get that. :) To be honest it did feel like that was the way you felt on the whole thing, still I do want to talk with you anyway.
:o *sigh*

Me too :innocent:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:52 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
Other: Makoto X DooM 4ever
litacan wrote:

Totally agree. All these forum marry things are just for fun and shouldn't be taken too seriously. :ohmy:
Excelent words litacan :clap:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:13 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Guardian Angel Fairy
^ Agreed entirely, Sailor DooM!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:32 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
It is up to you if you want the relationship or not. For me I am still behind Neith and want to marry the real her.

In other news I have a promotion exam coming up

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:34 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
In other news I have a promotion exam coming up

^ Good luck! :cookie: :cookie:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:23 am 
Nebula
Nebula
I'm going to take time off to do some reflection. Maybe it was wrong for me to come to this site....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:52 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Wish there will be a beat em up revival. The Switch is perfect for this gaming genre.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:14 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
I'm hitting a psych ward today and am going to take a week off.

Might as well do ECT. Hope it doesn't hurt that much...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:49 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
Other: Makoto X DooM 4ever
Today I received a message from an old High School friend, we are messaging right now and having a lot of fun chatting. I'm so happy because I thought he had forgotten about me... :happy:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:05 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Ever school let off for the summer, I found it hard to stay awake during the day. :yawn:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:08 am 
Luna
Luna
Sailor DooM wrote:
Today I received a message from an old High School friend, we are messaging right now and having a lot of fun chatting. I'm so happy because I thought he had forgotten about me... :happy:

That's awesome. A few weeks ago I caught up with a friend I knew on dA years back on Skype. It was so great to hear from her, we caught up on each other's lives and it's a really awesome felling to rekindle that kind of friendship.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:12 am 
Nebula
Nebula
I wish everyone luck as I leave on my own path and journey.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:18 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I follow a Sailor Moon VA on Facebook and he is always getting into arguments with someone on his friends list. Why doesn't he just block him?

We stand in awe at that which cannot be seen - Rukia Kuchiki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:16 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to Ryo!
I feel like watching a Disney movie when I get home from the library. I'm torn between Mary Poppins, Saving Mr Banks, live action Cinderella, or Aladdin. :confused: Last night I watched SpaceBalls. XD And I also have to watch the Adolescence of Utena. :o

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:40 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
I spoke with my friend yesterday and he made some good points. I'm wasting too much energy getting angry at the wrong people and getting fed up with the world...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:11 am 
Luna
Luna
Uhh................
*looks left and right*
...............uh, where's Litacan? I haven't seen her here in a while and now I'm getting concerned.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2654 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89  Next