Sailor Moon Forum
http://sailormoonforum.com/

"Welcome Back" Thread
http://sailormoonforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=24789
Page 6 of 8

Author:  Ryo Urawa [ Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

welcome back :googly:

Author:  Sunrise Surprise [ Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

I'm not sure anyone remember me. It seems like I was out of commission for 4 years on here until someone contacted me about the website from GameFAQs

I guess I'm making my return if anyone cares. I'm running a server on Discord if anyone needs to reach me better. If anyone remember Shadow Jupiter or Shadow Derpy Hooves, then you kinda remembered me years ago..

Author:  Prince Rose [ Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

Sunrise Surprise wrote:
I'm not sure anyone remember me. It seems like I was out of commission for 4 years on here until someone contacted me about the website from GameFAQs

I guess I'm making my return if anyone cares. I'm running a server on Discord if anyone needs to reach me better. If anyone remember Shadow Jupiter or Shadow Derpy Hooves, then you kinda remembered me years ago..

I remember you welcome back :love:

Attachments:
File comment: remember this when SMF was taken over by ponies?
pony_moon.gif
pony_moon.gif [ 8.42 KiB | Viewed 2654 times ]

Author:  Maraviollantes [ Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

Sunrise Surprise wrote:
I'm not sure anyone remember me. It seems like I was out of commission for 4 years on here until someone contacted me about the website from GameFAQs

I guess I'm making my return if anyone cares. I'm running a server on Discord if anyone needs to reach me better. If anyone remember Shadow Jupiter or Shadow Derpy Hooves, then you kinda remembered me years ago..

So, what have you been doing during these two years while away?

Author:  Sunrise Surprise [ Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

Prince Rose wrote:
Sunrise Surprise wrote:
I'm not sure anyone remember me. It seems like I was out of commission for 4 years on here until someone contacted me about the website from GameFAQs

I guess I'm making my return if anyone cares. I'm running a server on Discord if anyone needs to reach me better. If anyone remember Shadow Jupiter or Shadow Derpy Hooves, then you kinda remembered me years ago..

I remember you welcome back :love:

I remember that. It was the best moment to see on this forum with SM and MLP coming together

Maraviollantes wrote:
Sunrise Surprise wrote:
I'm not sure anyone remember me. It seems like I was out of commission for 4 years on here until someone contacted me about the website from GameFAQs

I guess I'm making my return if anyone cares. I'm running a server on Discord if anyone needs to reach me better. If anyone remember Shadow Jupiter or Shadow Derpy Hooves, then you kinda remembered me years ago..

So, what have you been doing during these two years while away?

I was in other My little Pony communities. It wasn't so much I lost my interest on here but I've forgotten about this and other websites I used to be in the past. I had some depression that last few years ago. Been feeling upset and not well. I think I'm back feeling better now. To be honest I'm not as a brony I used to think I was. I still love this and the pony community though <3

Author:  SailorWelshy [ Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

Sunrise Surprise wrote:
Prince Rose wrote:
Sunrise Surprise wrote:
I'm not sure anyone remember me. It seems like I was out of commission for 4 years on here until someone contacted me about the website from GameFAQs

I guess I'm making my return if anyone cares. I'm running a server on Discord if anyone needs to reach me better. If anyone remember Shadow Jupiter or Shadow Derpy Hooves, then you kinda remembered me years ago..

I remember you welcome back :love:

I remember that. It was the best moment to see on this forum with SM and MLP coming together

Maraviollantes wrote:
Sunrise Surprise wrote:
I'm not sure anyone remember me. It seems like I was out of commission for 4 years on here until someone contacted me about the website from GameFAQs

I guess I'm making my return if anyone cares. I'm running a server on Discord if anyone needs to reach me better. If anyone remember Shadow Jupiter or Shadow Derpy Hooves, then you kinda remembered me years ago..

So, what have you been doing during these two years while away?

I was in other My little Pony communities. It wasn't so much I lost my interest on here but I've forgotten about this and other websites I used to be in the past. I had some depression that last few years ago. Been feeling upset and not well. I think I'm back feeling better now. To be honest I'm not as a brony I used to think I was. I still love this and the pony community though <3



Hello again, Fellow Brony! :D

Author:  Sunrise Surprise [ Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

SailorWelshy wrote:
Hello again, Fellow Brony! :D

I remember you! Hey there

Author:  CJStriker [ Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

Hey There, I Know I have been away for awhile and I have tried at least one comeback before, but this this I feel more involved then ever, allot thanks to The Sailor Moon R Movie in Theaters, News and the past few years of Sailor Moon in General! :keke:

I did not want to say I have an Official Comeback Either until I had proven to myself I was here to stay and so far so Good. I am having a Great Time Sharing my thoughts and fandom on Sailor Moon More then Ever!

I am putting it on the Same Forum Level Like I like to do on The CBR FORUMS for Comics, Movies, TV, Anime and other Topics! ;)

http://community.comicbookresources.com/forum.php


So Yea, So Far in my view my comeback is Real and I am here to stay for a good time to come. :smug:

Author:  Ryo Urawa [ Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

Sunrise Surprise wrote:
I'm not sure anyone remember me. It seems like I was out of commission for 4 years on here until someone contacted me about the website from GameFAQs

I guess I'm making my return if anyone cares. I'm running a server on Discord if anyone needs to reach me better. If anyone remember Shadow Jupiter or Shadow Derpy Hooves, then you kinda remembered me years ago..


welcome back :cookie:

Author:  Lunatastic [ Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

Oh, hello!

Enjoy your time back, and say hi to the newer faces!

Author:  TESTAMENT [ Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

Quote:
and say hi to the newer fces!


HOLY CRAP!

What a typo...(ok sorry xD)

Author:  Jess-chan [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

Kinda vanished again :dead: ^_^'

Author:  Ryo Urawa [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

Jess-chan wrote:
Kinda vanished again :dead: ^_^'


welcome back :cookie: oh and welcome back to Usagi-Chan too :cookie: :love: :love:

Author:  Black_Chaos [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

Jess-chan wrote:
Kinda vanished again :dead: ^_^'


Welcome back !

Author:  Rika-Chicchi [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
Jess-chan wrote:
Kinda vanished again :dead: ^_^'


welcome back :cookie: oh and welcome back to Usagi-Chan too :cookie: :love: :love:

I guess you meant the resident bot here? lol

Welcome back, Jess-chan! :keke:

Author:  FloraKiraraHime [ Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

Jess-chan wrote:
Kinda vanished again :dead: ^_^'

Welcome back, Jess-chan! We missed you dearly.

Author:  Jess-chan [ Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

Thanks guys! I'll try not to disappear again!

Author:  SpazZTRoN64 [ Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

I've been dead for over 2 years.
I wasn't a forum guy, really (and i was one dumb 14 year old in 2015

Author:  Rika-Chicchi [ Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

SpazZTRoN64 wrote:
I've been dead for over 2 years.

Welcome back for your resurrection! lol

Author:  Maraviollantes [ Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

SpazZTRoN64 wrote:
I've been dead for over 2 years.

Now we have a zombie forum member. I hope you won't bite anybody? :ohdear:

Author:  Prince Rose [ Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

Maraviollantes wrote:
SpazZTRoN64 wrote:
I've been dead for over 2 years.

Now we have a zombie forum member. I hope you won't bite anybody? :ohdear:

that's chibiusa's job P-:

Attachments:
vampirechibiusa.jpg
vampirechibiusa.jpg [ 101.42 KiB | Viewed 2157 times ]

Author:  Ryo Urawa [ Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

^^^^ lulz and welcome back SpazZTRoN64

Author:  Rika-Chicchi [ Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

Prince Rose wrote:
Maraviollantes wrote:
SpazZTRoN64 wrote:
I've been dead for over 2 years.

Now we have a zombie forum member. I hope you won't bite anybody? :ohdear:

that's chibiusa's job P-:

Image

Nice color-match (& probably "tooth-match" too) w/ Diana. :cool:

Author:  Sailor Crystal Moonlight [ Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:24 am ]
Post subject:  Hey I'm back

Hey everyone

It's me Rachael. And I'm back. I'm so glad for that cause it was a long and gruling process. Have a good night and I'm happy to be 'Home'.

Thanks and Write back,

Rachael

Author:  Prince Rose [ Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hey I'm back

Sailor Crystal Moonlight wrote:
Hey everyone

It's me Rachael. And I'm back. I'm so glad for that cause it was a long and gruling process. Have a good night and I'm happy to be 'Home'.

Thanks and Write back,

Rachael

your back :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Attachments:
tenor.gif
tenor.gif [ 1.65 MiB | Viewed 1866 times ]

Author:  ShinyVoir [ Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

I logged into this account to take a look at some of the posts i made years ago, then i kinda wanted to come back again?? not super into sailor moon anymore, so I'll probably stick to off-topic mostly. but I'm back (for however long that is...) some of my previous names are Sailor Kirby, Princess Saturn, Sailor Derpy Hooves, etc. probably forgetting a few.

Author:  Rika-Chicchi [ Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

ShinyVoir wrote:
I logged into this account to take a look at some of the posts i made years ago, then i kinda wanted to come back again?? not super into sailor moon anymore, so I'll probably stick to off-topic mostly. but I'm back (for however long that is...) some of my previous names are Sailor Kirby, Princess Saturn, Sailor Derpy Hooves, etc. probably forgetting a few.

I seem to remember your previous names more than your present one. :P Anyway, welcome back, ShinyVoir! :keke:

Author:  FloraKiraraHime [ Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

ShinyVoir wrote:
I logged into this account to take a look at some of the posts i made years ago, then i kinda wanted to come back again?? not super into sailor moon anymore, so I'll probably stick to off-topic mostly. but I'm back (for however long that is...) some of my previous names are Sailor Kirby, Princess Saturn, Sailor Derpy Hooves, etc. probably forgetting a few.


Welcome back, ShinyVoir!

Author:  Ryo Urawa [ Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

welcome back ShinyVoir :cookie:

Author:  octoberair90 [ Fri May 26, 2017 6:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Welcome Back" Thread

Hi all... haven't been on since summer 2011... recently started rewatching SM again and decided to come back. Not sure if I will be very memorable because I wasn't a very active poster

Page 6 of 8 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB
http://www.phpbb.com/