Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:40 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 837 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Post subject: Re: What Video Games are you playing ?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:19 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: Married to Litacan
I play a lot Civilization on the PC and Super Smash Bros on the Wii U. However I'm playing a lot of Melody's Escape, it's a simple rhythm based platformer you can get on Steam but I love it because it analyses the soundwaves of mp3s as generates a level based on it.
If anyone here plays Melody's Escape, just a heads up - someone made a Sailor Moon skin as a mod.

Usagi's Escape
Usagi's Dive
Usagi's Flight

I choose those pics specifically because her hair was yellow, the hair changes colour as you hit an orb or jump an obstacle.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:50 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Enjoy Yourself
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
Prince Rose wrote:
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
^^^your just a little bit ahead of me lol I still haven't beaten Misty yet lol

Even further just beat Serge P-:
Caught a drowsy named it Freud

id challenge you on the current Gen Rose but I'm more scared you'd use a team of legendary Pokémon :lol: also I hate battling online most people either use Hacked Pokémon or just a team of Legendary Pokémon namely Arceus (which I have I might add but I never use it XD)

of course I'm an official Trainer
if my 3DS online worked Id challenge you :P but that darn thing has an issue with that it was a used one when I got it so can't be helped

Attachments:
Poke Rose.jpg
Poke Rose.jpg [ 18.66 KiB | Viewed 2111 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:00 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married To NQS!
Prince Rose wrote:
of course I'm an official Trainer
if my 3DS online worked Id challenge you :P but that darn thing has an issue with that it was a used one when I got it so can't be helped

I'll give ya my friend code anybody else can feel free to add me as well I don't mind my code is 2621-3125-7085 heh most people (who don't cheat) hate battling me as I'm that tough dare say I've raised the best Pokémon ever (I have Mew but its a legendary so I don't use it online as I think that's cheating), been playing since Gen 1 only Pokémon games I haven't beaten are the original versions of Gen 3 (couldn't best the Elite Four)

funny story I Was battling this one dude on X/Y and he had me beaten but he got cocky and didn't finish me off instead he opted to up his Pokémon's Stats so I ended up winning the battle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:07 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
I'll give ya my friend code anybody else can feel free to add me as well I don't mind my code is 2621-3125-7085 heh most people (who don't cheat) hate battling me as I'm that tough dare say I've raised the best Pokémon ever (I have Mew but its a legendary so I don't use it online as I think that's cheating), been playing since Gen 1 only Pokémon games I haven't beaten are the original versions of Gen 3 (couldn't best the Elite Four)

funny story I Was battling this one dude on X/Y and he had me beaten but he got cocky and didn't finish me off instead he opted to up his Pokémon's Stats so I ended up winning the battle

if I get another 3ds with better online capability then I will definitely battle you

I don't cheat I just play for fun and level the old fashion way

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:09 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
^^me too I never use Legendary Pokemon when battling except the one you get during the storyline lol I prefer non legendary Pokémon my favorite being Dragonite

heh battled one guy and he was an obvious cheat as he crushed every Pokémon I had with a Freaking Vaporeon and most of my Pokémon had the type advantage and my attacks did little damage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:17 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
^^me too I never use Legendary Pokemon when battling except the one you get during the storyline lol I prefer non legendary Pokémon my favorite being Dragonite

heh battled one guy and he was an obvious cheat as he crushed every Pokémon I had with a Freaking Vaporeon and most of my Pokémon had the type advantage and my attacks did little damage

geez, yeah people cheat because otherwise the real trainers would wipe the floor with them :P

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:44 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Dark Lord
Horzion Zero Dawn and Witcher 3.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:06 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
started playing Omega Ruby and Sapphire again decided to restart and Shiny hunt with my favorite method that got removed in Sun and Moon that method being using Sweet Scent to bring in swarms of Pokémon its how I got my Shiny Magnezone XD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:35 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
started playing Omega Ruby and Sapphire again decided to restart and Shiny hunt with my favorite method that got removed in Sun and Moon that method being using Sweet Scent to bring in swarms of Pokémon its how I got my Shiny Magnezone XD

along side Red I'm also playing Pokemon x

P-:

Attachments:
you spin me round and round.gif
you spin me round and round.gif [ 708.48 KiB | Viewed 2070 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:51 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
^^^ nothing like the classic's eh? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:41 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
Other: PK Yuri Ω!
Still playing Megaman 8-Bit Deatmatch :megaman: and waiting for the V5B update to be released XD
Even watching the Bots killing themselves is fun. lol
If you ever wondered who whould win in a deatcmatch if you put the 10 Sailor Senshis and Dr. Wily's latest Invention, the Usagi-Bot, in a small map with megaman weapons...

Spoiler: show
Attachment:
SaturnWon.jpg
SaturnWon.jpg [ 139.66 KiB | Viewed 2030 times ]

Usagi-bot wins at non-stop chatting XD lol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:52 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
I just got done with the Donkey Kong Country trilogy on GBA since I played through the SNES versions last year. ExoParadigmGamer's Remake or Rebreak episodes on the DKC series are what motivated me to play them again, and I'm glad I did. All of the bonus content in these remakes is quite welcome and improves the replay value over the originals IMO. The 3rd game is already my favorite, but the GBA version completes that love with it's revamped soundtrack and the additional new world. Give the music a listen, it's really good!

Matte Lupin!

Last edited by GTAB on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:01 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
GTAB wrote:
I just got done with the Donkey Kong Country trilogy on GBA since I played through the SNES versions last year. ExoParadigmGamer's Remake or Rebreak episodes on the DKC series is what motivated me to play them again, and I'm glad I did. All of the bonus content in these remakes is quite welcome and improves the replay value over the originals IMO. The 3rd game is already my favorite, but the GBA version completes that love with it's revamped soundtrack and the additional new world. Give the music a listen, it's really good!

oh I've seen the remake or rebrake vids before it's good stuff

I have the first game on GBA and I love that version

everything about that game in general is just great :love:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:12 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
^^^I have the original SNES versions of all three sadly I've only beaten the first one ^_^' but hey I'd play those 3 a million times before I touch the new DKC games its not DKC without King K. Rool least not in my eyes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:14 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
^^^I have the original SNES versions of all three sadly I've only beaten the first one ^_^' but hey I'd play those 3 a million times before I touch the new DKC games its not DKC without King K. Rool least not in my eyes

remember DK64?

I remember renting that when it came out when I still had blockbuster within walking distance

ah the good old days of blockbuster video :ohmy:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:32 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Prince Rose wrote:
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:

remember DK64?

I remember renting that when it came out when I still had blockbuster within walking distance

I own it XD and I absolutely love it I think its the best DK game period (of course I love every game Rareware made back in the day they were the best) just so you know "Do Not and I repeat Do Not Use A Gameshark on it Rare programmed the game to glitch out badly if one is used and if you do use a Gameshark do not save your game or the Gamepack will become corrupt and unusable!"

also did you know a Level in DK 64 was originally ment for Banjo Kazooie? Fungi Forest in DK 64 was once in Banjo Kazooie and it was called Fungus Forest but Rareware thought Banjo Kazooie had enough levels so they moved it to DK 64 there's screenshots available but I cannot find any sadly ^_^'

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:44 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
Prince Rose wrote:
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:

remember DK64?

I own it XD and I absolutely love it I think its the best DK game period (of course I love every game Rareware made back in the day they were the best) just so you know "Do Not and I repeat Do Not Use A Gameshark on it Rare programmed the game to glitch out badly if one is used and if you do use a Gameshark do not save your game or the Gamepack will become corrupt and unusable!"

also did you know a Level in DK 64 was originally ment for Banjo Kazooie? Fungi Forest in DK 64 was once in Banjo Kazooie and it was called Fungus Forest but Rareware thought Banjo Kazooie had enough levels so they moved it to DK 64 there's screenshots available but I cannot find any sadly ^_^'

yeah I read about that a while back

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:08 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Other: Status: Feel good.
Prince Rose wrote:
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:

remember DK64?

I want to play them, but completing them seems like such a daunting task... :(

Join the Discord chatroom here: https://discord.gg/h33j9fX
and the Chatango room: http://planetaryguardians.chatango.com/

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:28 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
^^^its actually worth completing DK64 for the Alternate Ending that Is funny as hell

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:30 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Aw Rose you look so handsome in your Ash outfit I really like it!

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:18 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I have some rather unfortunate news to report: ...AGAIN...

6 of my handheld, (cartridge), games, (I believe 4 3DS games, & 2 regular DS games), have @some point before this post *GONE MISSING*, & while I was able to get a download code for 1 of them, (Pokémon Omega Ruby), I'll have to start *0ALL OVER AGAIN, & I ALREADY BEAT OR/AS, (BOTH OF THEM)*!! :-( :(

Hopefully they get ports for the Nintendo Switch, @least, & include all of the DLC!!

EDIT: ...Actually it's 5 3DS Games, & 1 DS Game...

DOUBLE-EDIT: I currently have 3 badges in my downloaded copy of Omega Ruby!!

Last edited by Tuf Pic on Wed May 03, 2017 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:59 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Playing Omega Ruby and at the part of the Team Magma hideout. Got it used for 36$ CDN and I got a lot of Shiny Pokemon from previous owner of said game. They're all ported in my Sun game. Still looking to get a Shiny Zangoose.

Also playing Fire Emblem Heroes which got me debating to get Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valencia digitally. I still want the Amiibos of them, along with both Bayonettas and Female Corrin coming out in July this year. Though if it doesn't have a casual mode, I rather get FE Warriors instead.

Anyways, my fiancee has my PS3 and he got his hand on Puyo Puyo Tetris from PlayAsia. Cheaper than getting it for the Switch and PS4. Though I wished they'll announced Puyo Puyo Chronicle for the 3DS. He wanted to get his hands on the Kamen Rider games on the PS3, but they are still pricey.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:40 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
I played through Sonic 1 as my first Let's Play for Youtube a few days ago. It's not my best run of the game (I died twice and only got 4 out of 6 Chaos Emeralds), but hey, you can't be a champ every time! If you want to check it out, here it is:

Matte Lupin!

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:35 am 
Luna
Luna
I'll beat Sonic 1 with all 6 Chaos Emeralds. wish me luck.

ロコ雪姫七匹のハムスター

スーパーファミコンが4000円安くなるクーポン券つき

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:38 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
AlveinHero wrote:
I'll beat Sonic 1 with all 6 Chaos Emeralds. wish me luck.

it can be done, good luck :thumbsup:
Image I'm always replaying the classic sonic games
trying to best my record, I'll definitely play sonic 1 this month as I do it every year on my birthday, tis my tradition since the 90s

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:05 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
^^that's a good tradition right there I myself usually play N64 Games especially Banjo-Kazooie And Tooie

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:47 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 5 months ago
inactive
Other: Sailor Perhonen
Plants vs. Zombies :innocent: :lol:

dime que es mentira todo, un sueno tonto y no más
Me da miedo la enormidad, donde nadie oye mi voz

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:26 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Mike helped me out cause I have a Pokemon TCG online account. Since I bought actual packs today, I get completely different cards for the online version.

I couldn't play today cause my glasses broke and I was blind. Though people liked me when I pulled out this from my packs.

Attachments:
C_atmmLXoAE8659.jpg
C_atmmLXoAE8659.jpg [ 54.52 KiB | Viewed 1756 times ]

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:39 am 
Luna
Luna
I was going to get a Metal Coat in Pokemon Moon. because, I want to turn Scyther into Scizor. and I ran into a Shiny Magnemite. so now, I got two Shiny Magnemites in Pokemon Moon.
EDIT: I ran into a third Shiny Magnemite. that's three Shiny Magnemites for now.

ロコ雪姫七匹のハムスター

スーパーファミコンが4000円安くなるクーポン券つき

Last edited by AlveinHero on Wed May 17, 2017 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:37 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
^^^I've got a Shiny Magnezone myself I caught it as a Magnemite in ORAS using the horde method :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 837 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next