Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:51 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Has anyone seen Death Note?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:12 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I have it's a rely good anime .Has anyone else seen it?

Post subject: Re: Has anyone seen Death Note?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:28 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 22 months ago
inactive
The manga was much better.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:06 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Kerochan no Miko wrote:
The manga was much better.

It was,I read a few chapters of the manga,but I heard there weren't too many differences . Was there any big differences between the two?
Beside how Light s death was handel?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:08 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I've seen the anime, the first live-action movie and read the manga. I thought it was okay and a little overrated. I do love L though!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:56 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

One of the first anime I watched that wasn't Sailor Moon, DBZ or video game-based stuff and one of the few anime I watch more than once and still holds up. First watched it fansubbed back in 2008, loved it then, bought the original Viz box sets when they were coming out and enjoyed the dub too (one of Ocean's best dubs IMO) and bought their repackaged sets last year for space reasons.

I also own the live-action movies on both DVD & Blu-ray (DVD specifically for the extras the Blu-ray doesn't have) and although a lot of stuff was changed, they were still okay. The only film I really didn't like was the third one, L Change The WorLd, and I try to pretend it doesn't exist.

There are also two specials of the anime that are basically recaps of both arcs and can be skipped though I did enjoy this great moment from the first one which was not in the show.

As for the manga, haven't read it yet but recently I have been buying the Black Editions (only have 1-3), How To Read 13 & the novels (only have one so far) and don't plan to read them until I have them all. Heard the second half was better in the manga than in the anime so hopefully it's true for whenever I get to reading it.

There's a new Japanese live-action series adaptation that's set to premiere in a few days and thankfully it will be streamed by Crunchyroll.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/death-note-drama

Death Note live-action will be available to Crunchyroll members in the following territories: USA (and Canada, Central and South America (including the Carribean), UK, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, the Netherlands, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Europe (except for Italian speaking territories), the Middle East, and North Africa.

I'll be looking forward to watching this. :cool:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:25 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
NJ_ wrote:

One of the first anime I watched that wasn't Sailor Moon, DBZ or video game-based stuff and one of the few anime I watch more than once and still holds up. First watched it fansubbed back in 2008, loved it then, bought the original Viz box sets when they were coming out and enjoyed the dub too (one of Ocean's best dubs IMO) and bought their repackaged sets last year for space reasons.

I also own the live-action movies on both DVD & Blu-ray (DVD specifically for the extras the Blu-ray doesn't have) and although a lot of stuff was changed, they were still okay. The only film I really didn't like was the third one, L Change The WorLd, and I try to pretend it doesn't exist.

As for the manga, haven't read it yet but recently I have been buying the Black Editions (only have 1-3), How To Read 13 & the novels (only have one so far) and don't plan to read them until I have them all. Heard the second half was better in the manga than in the anime so hopefully it's true for whenever I get to reading it.

There's a new Japanese live-action series adaptation that's set to premiere in a few days and thankfully it will be streamed by Crunchyroll.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/death-note-drama

Death Note live-action will be available to Crunchyroll members in the following territories: USA (and Canada, Central and South America (including the Carribean), UK, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, the Netherlands, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Europe (except for Italian speaking territories), the Middle East, and North Africa.

I'll be looking forward to watching this. :cool:

Holy Raviuie I 'm ecited I didn't know tere will be a new live acion srise.It has Near in it,I was kinda sad the shafted his character in the films.I' excited,and happy.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:24 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Other: Lingering Spirit
My friend is begging me to watch it , I might give it a go .

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:48 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Enjoy Yourself
I have, my favorite character is L but I also like Light
Lately I've been reading the manga version

I say if you haven't seen it by now, you should at least Once

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:50 pm 
Luna
Luna
I had the manga but I gave them away to a friend's boyfriend.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:39 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

So the first episode is up now on Crunchyroll (over 70 minutes long) and all I'll say is WOW. I won't spoil anything but they changed a good amount for this, some okay, some not so much.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:59 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
NJ_ wrote:

So the first episode is up now on Crunchyroll (over 70 minutes long) and all I'll say is WOW. I won't spoil anything but they changed a good amount for this, some okay, some not so much.

I saw it last night,I like some of the changwes . Others i'm not cool with . But I'm keeoping anm open mind,but what I rely like how Light is . He seem,s more normal,and more like aa regular kid . Whivch to me makes him more relatable

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:06 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
THAT ENDING... :eeklez: :eeklez: :eeklez:

I was worried about the changes before but after those last few minutes, I'm actually looking forward to next week now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:44 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 25 months ago
inactive
This anime was great, one on my favourite short series show

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:27 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare

•Death Note: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - $54.97 (Retail) - 12/1/15

Quote:
Contains episodes 1-37.

Spoken Languages: English, Japanese, French, Spanish, Portuguese, English Subtitles, French Subtitles, Spanish Subtitles, Portuguese Subtitles

Image Image

•Death Note Omega Edition (Blu-ray) - $69.99 (Retail) - 12/1/15

Quote:
The Omega Edition includes 2 feature length films Re-Light #1 & #2, an artbook and a premium, metallic chipboard box.

Contains episodes 1-37.

Spoken Languages: English, Japanese, French, Spanish, Portuguese, English Subtitles, French Subtitles, Spanish Subtitles, Portuguese Subtitles

Feature Film Spoken Languages: English, Japanese, French, English Subtitles, French Subtitles

Since they seem to be including the DVD extras, I'll update this tomorrow with the full list of extras that are on the DVDs.

EDIT: And here they are:

Disc 1
◦Behind the scenes with Karl Willems (Voice Director) & Brad Swaile (voice of Light)
◦Production art
◦Episode 1 commentary with Karl Willems
◦Clean first opening & ending

Disc 2
◦Behind the scenes with Karl Willems & Alessandro Juliani (voice of L)
◦Interview with Tetsuro Araki (Series Director) & Masaru Kitao (Character Designer)
◦Production art
◦Episode 7 commentary with Jiro Okada (Assiociate Producer) & Tabitha St. Germain (voice of Naomi)

Disc 3
◦Behind the scenes with Karl Willems & Brian Drummond (voice of Ryuk)
◦Production art
◦Episode 11 commentary with Karl Willems & Stephen Hedley (ADR Writer)

Disc 4
◦Behind the scenes with Karl Willems & Shannon Chan-Kent (voice of Misa)
◦Production art
◦Episode 14 commentary with Jiro Okada & Shannon Chan-Kent

Disc 5
◦Behind the scenes with Chris Britton (voice of Soichiro), Vincent Tong (voice of Matsuda) & Trevor Devall (voice of Aizawa)
◦Production art
◦Episode 17 commentary with Karl Willems & Chris Britton

Disc 6
◦Behind the scenes with Colleen Wheeler (voice of Rem) & Andrew Kavadas (voice of Higuchi)
◦Production art
◦Episode 23 commentary with Karl Willems & Andrew Kavadas
◦Clean second opening & ending

Disc 7
◦Behind the scenes with Karl Willems, Alessandro Juliani & French Tickner (voice of Watari)
◦Production art
◦Episode 25 commentary with Karl Willems, Alessandro Juliani & Colleen Wheeler

Disc 8
◦Behind the scenes with Karl Willems, Cathy Weseluck (voice of Near) & David Hurwitz (voice of Mello)
◦Production art
◦Episode 30 commentary with Karl Willems & Cathy Weseluck

Disc 9
◦Behind the scenes with Karl Willems, Brad Swile, Heather Doerksen (voice of Kiyomi) & Kirby Morrow (voice of Mikami)
◦Production art
◦Episode 37 commentary with Karl Willems, Brad Swile & Brian Drummond

Disc 10 (exclusive to the box sets)
◦Behind the scenes with the Japanese voice actors - A TV special hosted by Haruka Kudo (voice of Sayu) & Aya Hirano (voice of Misa).
◦Japanese Death Note Interstitials - A series of short segments hosted by Haruka Kudo & Aya Hirano that I believe aired after each episode on TV.
◦Interview with Tetsuro Araki & Masaru Kitao
◦Conversations with the Japanese cast & crew - Behind the scenes interviews with Toshio Nakatani (Producer), Chiaki Yamada (Sound Director), Mamoru Miyano (voice of Light) & Kappei Yamaguchi (voice of L)
◦Art gallery

Relight #1: Visions of a God
◦Death Note rewritten with the Japanese cast & crew - Behind the scenes interviews with Tetsuro Araki, Toshio Nakatani, Mamoru Miyano & Kappei Yamaguchi
◦Japanese promo videos

No important extras for Relight #2: L's Successors other than English credits.

And that's all of them.

Last edited by NJ_ on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:09 pm 
Luna
Luna
That's a really good price for the whole thing on Blu-ray!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:58 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Other: Cat
Is the live action only available for subscribers to CR?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:35 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
^Right now only episode 10 is until Wednesday night when the last episode is streamed but 1-9 are available for non-subscribers.

Now for some news:

Image Image

^New DVD & Blu-ray box sets announced for the live-action show in Japan with them coming out in January. Unfortunately with no subs. :confused:

New live-action movie announced for 2016.

ANN wrote:
This year's live-action television series of the Death Note manga ended on Sunday with a special video announcement that a new Death Note movie will open next year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=30&v=sivKaLDJGg8

Text: 10 years later … the Shinigami land again on Earth
Text: The latest movie, a forbidden sequel
Text: Directed by Shinsuke Sato (Gantz, Library Wars)
Voice & Text: The 6-Note Rule … Note's Seal … L's Successor … God of a New World … Consommé Flavor … The Second True Kira … Cyber-terrorism … Light Yagami, Returns
Text: Set to open in 2016

The tentatively titled "Death Note 2016" film will be a "forbidden sequel" to the two earlier live-action Death Note films, 2006's Death Note and Death Note: The Last Name. The film will shoot in overseas locations, and Warner Brothers will distribute.

In Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata's original 2003-2006 supernatural suspense manga, a teenager named Light finds a notebook with which he can put people to death by writing their names. He begins a self-anointed crusade against the criminals of the world, and a cat-and-mouse game begins with the authorities and one idiosyncratic genius detective.

In the new film's story, the present-day, highly advanced information society is beset by global cyber-terrorism in 2016. New charismatic figures, who inherited the DNA of Light (previously played Tatsuya Fujiwara) and the detective L (Ken'ichi Matsuyama), emerge. The successors of the two geniuses will wage a war over six Death Notes on Earth.

A crucial plot element will be the "Six-Note Rule": Up to six Death Notes may exist simultaneously in the human world. Of course, the Shinigami (Gods of Death) themselves are limited to the number of Death Notes. Therefore, up to six Shinigami may exist in the human world. While this rule existed in the original manga, the movies, live-action series, anime, and stage play have not used this rule thus far.

The manga inspired three live-action films (including one spinoff centering on L), a 37-episode television anime series, and the recent live-action television series in Japan. The manga has 30 million in print worldwide, and the first two films earned 8 billion yen (about US$70 million). The L change the WorLd spinoff played in over 60 countries, and the live-action series premiered with a 16.9% rating and ran in 127 countries shortly after the Japanese airing.

The manga also inspired a musical by a Japanese and American team that ran at Tokyo's Nissay Theatre from April 6-29. Warner Brothers has been developing a planned live-action film in the United States.

Viz Media released the Death Note manga, the anime series, and a spinoff novel in North America. Viz Pictures released the three live-action films in American theaters.

Warner Brothers' website for the live-action Death Note films had launched a countdown timer on Friday. The countdown ended on Sunday at 10:30 p.m., the broadcast time of the live-action Death Note series' final episode.

Mixed feelings about this, so it's basically a sequel to the 2006 movies but with new characters? I would like to be optimistic about this but after the trash that was L Change The WorLd, I'm not sure this will be any good plus I haven't heard many good things about the Director's other work with the Gantz movies.

Wonder if Viz would be interested in picking it up? Not sure how the 3 movies did for them but we know the anime & manga are sellers.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:08 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Other: Cat
NJ_ wrote:
^Right now only episode 10 is until Wednesday night when the last episode is streamed but 1-9 are available for non-subscribers.

Awesome. Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:56 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... isa/.99555

Some new news about the 2016 movie, apparently they're bringing back Misa with the same actress who played her in the first two movies.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:20 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
NJ_ wrote:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-08/2016-death-note-film-brings-back-erika-toda-as-misa/.99555

Some new news about the 2016 movie, apparently they're bringing back Misa with the same actress who played her in the first two movies.

Cool
:D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:38 pm 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married To NQS!
I wonder if I'm the only one that cheered when light got killed that sadistic creep got what he deserved although I do love L and Miss Amane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:04 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
I wonder if I'm the only one that cheered when light got killed that sadistic creep got what he deserved although I do love L and Miss Amane

Reactions:

Anime: Knew it... (was previously spoiled in YouTube comments :| )
Movies: Of course...though why drag it?
TV Drama: Holy crap... (they changed up the way he died here)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:58 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
NJ_ wrote:
Image Image

•Death Note: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - $54.97 (Retail) - 3/1/16 (was 12/1/15)
•Death Note: Omega Edition (Blu-ray) - $69.99 (Retail) - 3/1/16 (was 12/1/15)

Quote:
Contains episodes 1-37.

The Omega Edition includes 2 feature length films Re-Light #1 & #2, an artbook and a premium, metallic chipboard box.

Feature Film Spoken Languages: English, Japanese, French, English Subtitles, French Subtitles

Unboxing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waNca0pkzEk
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc0i0F_Q0go

And in somewhat good news...

vincentric wrote:
Checked out Death Note.

The upscale contains some smearing and aliasing artifacts but for the most part the line detail is intact, crisp and clear.

They also did a good job de-interlacing the picture. Only saw a few combing artifacts here and there (comparison 3), and outside of scenes that used ghosting on purpose as a stylistic effect (comparison 4), I did not see any ghosting artifacts.

The banding is also minimal. Some of it carries over from the dvd, some of it is slightly more pronounced than the dvd (comparison 5), but overall nothing severe or even moderate.

The biggest problem that this release has going for it is compression. I saw one too many scenes where the video was a bit... bit starved. Nothing too severe but moderate enough to be distracting at times. Nonetheless, the compression in the BD is still obviously much improved over DVD (comparison 8 ).

Long story short, this release isn't perfect but it looks like they got it right for the most part. It is, by and large, a very nice upgrade over DVD.

(not sure if it matters, but the dvd version I used for comparison was the individual r1 9 volume set)

01 - DVD | BD

02 - DVD | BD

03 - DVD | BD

04 - DVD | BD

05 - DVD | BD

06 - DVD | BD

07 - DVD | BD

08 - DVD | BD

09 - DVD | BD

I can also confirm a few things because I own the set & watched it a few days ago.

-Unlike Sailor Moon & and a few of Viz's recent releases, there is no song & sign sub track for the English dub. This was a problem on the DVDs as well until Volume 7 when they decided to include them for the rest of the show.
-The Opening & Ending songs are subbed in all languages except in French for some reason.
-All extras from the DVDs are included (source), that's probably the reason for the video compression.
-The opening & ending credits are in Japanese and like with Ranma ½ & Sailor Moon, the translated credits are in the booklet.
-The clean sponsor cards are actually intact here. This was a surprise to me since they're not in the DVDs at all and I don't recall ever seeing them in the fansubs back when I first watched the show.
-Apparently the DVDs had some hardsubs that I didn't know about until I got this set and checked the Spanish dub on Hulu because the episode title cards are missing the English text and so does the "To Be Continued" & "Preview" cards. Here's a comparison of them:

DVD / BD / Hulu (Spanish dub)

(BD shots are taken with my phone)

With that said, the signs are subbed in the English sub track for the Japanese version and are also subbed in the other languages for the other dubs.

Final Verdict: This set is worth picking up, it is a Subatomic upscale but a better one compared to their previous "efforts" (Sailor Moon included) and also looks better than the old DVDs so it's fine.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:34 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to TWS91
Yes, I have seen Death Note.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:14 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
NJ_ wrote:
NJ_ wrote:
Image Image

•Death Note: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - $54.97 (Retail) - 3/1/16 (was 12/1/15)
•Death Note: Omega Edition (Blu-ray) - $69.99 (Retail) - 3/1/16 (was 12/1/15)

Quote:
Contains episodes 1-37.

Unboxing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waNca0pkzEk
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc0i0F_Q0go

And in somewhat good news...

vincentric wrote:
Checked out Death Note.

The upscale contains some smearing and aliasing artifacts but for the most part the line detail is intact, crisp and clear.

They also did a good job de-interlacing the picture. Only saw a few combing artifacts here and there (comparison 3), and outside of scenes that used ghosting on purpose as a stylistic effect (comparison 4), I did not see any ghosting artifacts.

The banding is also minimal. Some of it carries over from the dvd, some of it is slightly more pronounced than the dvd (comparison 5), but overall nothing severe or even moderate.

The biggest problem that this release has going for it is compression. I saw one too many scenes where the video was a bit... bit starved. Nothing too severe but moderate enough to be distracting at times. Nonetheless, the compression in the BD is still obviously much improved over DVD (comparison 8 ).

Long story short, this release isn't perfect but it looks like they got it right for the most part. It is, by and large, a very nice upgrade over DVD.

(not sure if it matters, but the dvd version I used for comparison was the individual r1 9 volume set)

01 - DVD | BD

02 - DVD | BD

03 - DVD | BD

04 - DVD | BD

05 - DVD | BD

06 - DVD | BD

07 - DVD | BD

08 - DVD | BD

09 - DVD | BD

I can also confirm a few things because I own the set & watched it a few days ago.

-Unlike Sailor Moon & and a few of Viz's recent releases, there is no song & sign sub track for the English dub. This was a problem on the DVDs as well until Volume 7 when they decided to include them for the rest of the show.
-The Opening & Ending songs are subbed in all languages except in French for some reason.
-All extras from the DVDs are included (source), that's probably the reason for the video compression.
-The opening & ending credits are in Japanese and like with Ranma ½ & Sailor Moon, the translated credits are in the booklet.
-The clean sponsor cards are actually intact here. This was a surprise to me since they're not in the DVDs at all and I don't recall ever seeing them in the fansubs back when I first watched the show.
-Apparently the DVDs had some hardsubs that I didn't know about until I got this set and checked the Spanish dub on Hulu because the episode title cards are missing the English text and so does the "To Be Continued" & "Preview" cards. Here's a comparison of them:

(BD shots are taken with my phone)

With that said, the signs are subbed in the English sub track for the Japanese version and are also subbed in the other languages for the other dubs.

Final Verdict: This set is worth picking up, it is a Subatomic upscale but a better one compared to their previous "efforts" (Sailor Moon included) and also looks better than the old DVDs so it's fine.
Putting this on birthday list,alone with Sailor moon Crystal dvd a course.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:54 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membership
Would it be blasphemy to say I thought the live-action version of Death Note really wasn't so bad? I even prefer certain parts of the live-action films over the anime. ;)

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:34 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Forgot to post this back in March but anyway...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interes ... me/.107129

So Shueisha in Japan released a huge omnibus edition of the manga back in October to commemorate the release of the 2016 Light Up The NEW World movie, which was premiering later that month, and this book contains all 12 volumes along with the 2008 short story that ran in Weekly Shonen Jump on the week of L Change The WorLd's premiere. Always thought it was insane because well, look how big that book is. :dead:

Viz wrote:
The Death Note (All-in-One Edition) debuts Fall 2017! This 2,400-page collection features the entire series plus a bonus epilogue!

And now Viz is going to release that thing here, as announced at Anime Boston in March, and it's supposed to come out during this Fall. Not sure if I would want to buy the manga again but the short story is pretty tempting since it never got released here (nor in a separate release in Japan). The main thing I worry about is the omnibus quality because with the exception of their hardcovers (see Jojo's Bizarre Adventure & the recent Revolutionary Girl Utena re-release), their track record with omnibus releases, specifically the 3-in-1 editions, are pretty terrible and I have heard mixed things about the VizBig omnibuses as well so I'm not so sure about this thing... :ohdear:

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:28 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
I enjoyed Death Note a lot when it first came out but rewatching it now, I feel like it should have been 26 episodes instead of 39. The show just isn't as good after
Spoiler: show
L dies
and the introduction of Near. I've never read the manga so I don't know if it's any better, but even when I first saw the anime years ago in my high school days, I felt like the ending was kind of rushed and a bit anti-climatic to me. I've only seen the first live action movie years ago but I still need to see the others and watch the J-drama. I still enjoy the show overall but I felt like they should have
Spoiler: show
kept L in the entire show or at least until the end
and had tighter pacing and the show's portrayal of women does not hold up at all.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:55 am 
Luna
Luna
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: Married to Litacan
I'm pretty ambivalent about Death Note. I love the story and how the plot developed, it's extremely intelligently done, but I have a fundamental hatred for the Light character and his complex, and that pisses me right off.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:01 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: taken :A
Not my favorite kind of anime.I'm not planning to see it (except some brief videoclips) :keke: