* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:41 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:40 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
A new MVC game. :googly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAOgJ9y ... e=youtu.be

Post subject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:36 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Meh, I expect them to pull the same crap they did with Street Fighter V, killing the hype...and Steam players' PCs if Capcom tries including malware again in that version.

There's also a PS4 port of Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 coming out later today and I have a feeling there might be some bugs similar to Ultra Street Fighter IV on PS4 so hopefully they're ready to fix it.

As you can see, I'm NOT looking forward to this very much, I've been so disappointed in how they handled Street Fighter V (and continue to do so with this second season pass that was just announced) and their previous screwups last gen (4 versions of SFIV, 2 versions of MvC3, the mess that was Street Fighter X Tekken) that I'm really thinking if I should spend money on this new game at all?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:42 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
NJ_ wrote:
As you can see, I'm NOT looking forward to this very much, I've been so disappointed in how they handled Street Fighter V (and continue to do so with this second season pass that was just announced) and their previous screwups last gen (4 versions of SFIV, 2 versions of MvC3, the mess that was Street Fighter X Tekken) that I'm really thinking if I should spend money on this new game at all?

At least you have a PS4.

I think they've learn their lesson with the inclusion of Megaman X. It's also 2 vs 2 which I'm hoping the gameplay similar to MvSF though I keep hearing it's gonna be like MVC1. They've also bought back the gem system from MSH. Just hoping for a no infinite juggle system.

Edit:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/12/ ... ones-more/

Quote:
In case you missed our announcement at PlayStation Experience, Marvel and Capcom have joined forces once again to bring you the next epic chapter in our highly acclaimed cross-over series: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite! Universes collide with fun, frantic player-vs-player battles.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will feature a variety of exciting and accessible single player modes and rich multi-player content for new players and longtime fans alike. In addition to single player Arcade, Training and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for supremacy against powerful forces and a new villain.

Features

Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and action-packed 2v2 partner battles.

Infinite Power: Pulled from classic Marvel lore, unique and game-changing Infinity Stones can be implemented into players’ strategies as a way to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone provides a unique advantage to the player and represents a different aspect of the universe: power, space, time, reality, soul, and mind.

Iconic Heroes: Choose from a diverse roster of fan favorite characters pulled from Marvel and Capcom universes, including Iron Man and Captain America from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom. Many more playable characters will be revealed in the future.

Cinematic Story: Heroes and villains battle for supremacy in a timeless struggle set in the Marvel and Capcom universes. The original storyline answers the questions regarding the new clash and lets players step into the shoes of classic characters from both sides as they wage war against powerful forces in an attempt to defeat a new villain.

Accessible Single Player Content: In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission and Arcade modes.

Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.

Graphics: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the cinematic visuals and next-gen realism into a new era.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is currently in development and will release across North America and Europe in Late 2017.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:06 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
rgveda99 wrote:
Iconic Heroes: Choose from a diverse roster of fan favorite characters pulled from Marvel and Capcom universes, including Iron Man and Captain America from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom. Many more playable characters will be revealed in the future.

Can we have "Marvel vs Capcom vs Disney vs Aliens vs MLP vs Harry Potter vs Mortal Kombat Smash Mega Blast XLL" pretty please? I think fans are ready for it. :ohdear:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:11 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Hopefully its good news and more gameplay footage.

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/apr ... -end-week/

Quote:
Going to kick things off by slapping the "unofficial" banner on this right away, but we've just got word that we very well may be getting some big Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite news very soon.

Ryce, the same person who called the Marvel vs. Capcom announcement at PlayStation Experience, has taken to NeoGAF with the following message:

"So I hear there was an MvCI press event in Germany a few days ago and that the embargo lifts at the end of the week. There are some big surprises in store, which I'm not going to spoil out of respect to Capcom."

It's been months since we've heard any news on this game, so the community naturally brims with excitement at even the hint of an announcement or reveal. We'll keep our ears to the ground on this front, and let you know the moment we hear anything concrete.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:15 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married To NQS!
NJ_ wrote:
Meh, I expect them to pull the same crap they did with Street Fighter V, killing the hype...and Steam players' PCs if Capcom tries including malware again in that version.

There's also a PS4 port of Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 coming out later today and I have a feeling there might be some bugs similar to Ultra Street Fighter IV on PS4 so hopefully they're ready to fix it.

lol I know how you feel I blew 120 dollars on the collectors edition of Street Fighter V and I got robbed on that one not only did I trade in the game the next day but the Ryu figurine which was well made had a very bad stand that the statue wouldn't stay on. only Capcom title aside from the upcoming Resident Evil 2 Remake id spend money on is The Phoenix Wright Series

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:20 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
http://iplaywinner.com/news/2017/4/24/e ... inite.html

Quote:
Seven faces returning from Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and one new addition will join the upcoming game's cast according to a removed news post.

French gaming website Jeuxvideo posted earlier today that Ultron, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Rocket Raccoon, Chun-Li, Strider and Chris Redfield would all be coming to MvCI before pulling the story. It has been preserved, however, via Google Cache.

Though this news has not been confirmed by Capcom, it comes as a user on NeoGaf has revealed that GameStop locations have received press materials for the game, which would line up with incoming information. It is currently unknown when this news was supposed to be announced and if more details will be coming with it during the official release

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:34 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Quote:
Quote:
As exciting as our prior Marvel vs. Capcom fighting games have been, we’ve never seen a true fusion of the two iconic universes. Yes, heroes and villains crossed the stream, so to speak, but did we ever truly see the worlds collide? In Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, not only will combatants from both sides be hurled into chaos, but they’ll also be hounded by the game’s titanic new threat – Ultron Sigma, a fusion of two of the most menacing mechanoids from the Marvel and Capcom universes.

Quote:

Ultron. Sigma. Infinity Stones. Marvel and Capcom locations fused together. What more do you need?

It’s just one of many selling points for MvC:I, which will officially release on September 19th, 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC. And once you’ve (presumably!) saved the universe in Story Mode, you’ll still have Arcade, Training and Mission modes to consider, plus various multiplayer offerings, naturally.

Quote:
Pre-orders begin today, and there are three different ways to join the fight against Ultron Sigma.

Standard Edition ($59.99 MSRP)
Pre-order the Standard Edition and receive Warrior Thor and Evil Ryu Premium Costumes. Oh and the game, obviously.

Deluxe Edition ($89.99 MSRP)
Pre-order the Deluxe Edition and receive the main game, the two aforementioned costumes (Warrior Thor and Evil Ryu) and two additional costumes – Gladiator Hulk and Command Mission X! The Deluxe Edition also includes the 2017 Character Pass, which gives you access to six post-launch characters – the first one being Sigma himself!

Collector’s Edition ($199.99 MSRP)

Pre-order this bad boy and you’re gonna be the proud new owner for FOUR detailed, interlinking dioramas from TriForce, plus LED-powered Infinity Stones and the Deluxe Edition of the game. Make some room on your desk before you pre-order!

Check with your individual retailers for details in Europe and Australia, as some offers may vary.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:23 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Ah, so it's the same as Xenoverse 2?

Welp, they got me again. The season pass is one thing but all 4 costumes with one of them being Command Mission X? Yeah, I'll be pre-ordering the Deluxe Edition the week before it's out. I just hope that my nearby Gamestop is not among those that are closing soon because I like walking there before the store opens on release days since it's only 40 minutes from where I live.

Also bought the physical Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 on PS4 back in March because it was a Gamestop-exclusive and I did like that game a bit plus I remembered what happened when Capcom, Konami & Activision lost their Marvel licenses 3-4 years ago so buying it digitally would have been a bad idea and now I have 3 of 3. :googly:

Image Image

In addition to the mini-comic, the game also includes a digital version of the Complete Works art book which covers everything going back to Capcom's Punisher game from 1993.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:25 am 
Stella
Stella
I will say this I have heard that they are not going to include the X-Men for some asinine reason and I hope this is not true as I love the X-Men and my main team is Morrigan, Storm and Chun-Li. I still mate that Carol Danvers is Captain Marvel I much preferred Mar-Vell as Captain Marvel and I shipped him and Ms. Marvel. Which the Carol Danvers Captain Marvel series didn't do well because they basically took Carol Danvers and turned her into an angry butch lesbian looking woman instead of her traditionally feminine appearance however this is yet again shows why Marvel is tanking in sales due to their inclusion of SJW stuff. I atleast like that Carol looks feminine again.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:52 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Gameplay footage. =^_^=

https://vid.me/EV6z

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:24 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
I'm hoping that Jedah is true.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:13 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
rgveda99 wrote:
I'm hoping that Jedah is true.

Jedah appeared in Capcom Fighting Jam. He's also my fave Darkstalker. If this is true, I'm sold in buying a PS4.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:04 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
It's time to go back to 2D Capcom.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:57 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
https://twitter.com/therealzef/status/8 ... 3492372480

LOL. Some of the comments. And they'll still buy it anyway. :googly:

Quote:
reminder that Capcom's DLC stands for Disc Locked Content...

Capcom pls... this ☹ again? seriously?

Quote:
Wow.... Really? Has Capcom learned NOTHING from SFxT? Welp, this game might very well bomb because of all this stuff piling up....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:08 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
With the complaints over stuff like Chun Li's look, I wonder if they'll try to do what SNK did for King of Fighters 14 and update the designs for a later patch?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:51 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
NJ_ wrote:
With the complaints over stuff like Chun Li's look, I wonder if they'll try to do what SNK did for King of Fighters 14 and update the designs for a later patch?

They have to especially with DBFZ is out.

What really disappoints me is they continue to neglect the original fans and focus too much on the bandwagon fans. I would really love to see characters from Breath of Fire, Rival Schools, Battle Circuit and Power Stone.

They will most likely put Squirrel Girl (most likely season 2 or 3) there cause she's popular when you can put someone like Yellow Iris who would make a better choice.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:33 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Interview with developer.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/marve ... 05-10aaa0b

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:23 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Jedah Domah's looking fantastic. :ohmy:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:37 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare

Kicking MvC:I's corpse even further.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:47 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
NJ_ wrote:
Kicking Tekken's corpse even further.

Double fixed. ^_^'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:06 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
^I don't like Tekken either but even they're looking better with their announcement including SNK's Geese for Tekken 7.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:21 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
NJ_ wrote:
^I don't like Tekken either but even they're looking better with their announcement including SNK's Geese for Tekken 7.

They're surrounded by the more traditional 2D and 2.5 gameplay. Virtua Fighter and Soul Calibur are dead and DOA I haven't really heard much. All the new games popular and unknown are going for the traditional platforming 2D fighting game.

There's Blazlue Tag, RWBY, Fantasy Strike & Omen of Sorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:35 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Guardian Angel Fairy
rgveda99 wrote:
NJ_ wrote:

They're surrounded by the more traditional 2D and 2.5 gameplay. Virtua Fighter and Soul Calibur are dead and DOA I haven't really heard much. All the new games popular and unknown are going for the traditional platforming 2D fighting game.

There's Blazlue Tag, RWBY, Fantasy Strike & Omen of Sorrow.

^I've heard of RWBY.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:09 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
So here is TGTN response to the new game. If anyone followed the comic on Genvid, Jedah and Dante are important characters.

http://tgtncomic.tumblr.com/post/163109 ... t-happened

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:40 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
They really just recycled everyone from UMVC3. :confused: :confused: :confused: