* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:47 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sailor Moon and Saint Seiya crossover
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:18 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
Not entirely sure where to put this. It is sort of Sailor Moon fan art-related, but not exclusively so. It is also sort of Shonen-related, but again, not exclusively so. So I'll just put it here for now for lack of a better category.

So what am I talking about? Why it is Sailor Moon-Saint Seiya crossover:

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2015/12/30/take-a-peek-at-these-epic-sailor-moon-x-saint-seiya-fan-art-pieces/

I guess it will only appeal to you, or you will only "get it" if you also follow Saint Seiya, like me. I must say I'm impressed. If anyone read the Sailor Moon manga (and who also have read Saint Seiya) you will notice some of the fights take inspiration from Saint Seiya. Specifically, the particular attack of a senshi. Each senshi will have a style of attack only for her and she will call out the name of that attack. That is very reminiscent of Saint Seiya. Has anyone else notice this too?

Now also a pop-quiz, the last image in the article above show some Saint Seiya characters in Sailor Moon Senshi costumes, know which Saint Seiya characters that piece is referring to?

Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon and Saint Seiya crossover
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:13 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Looks hilarious but also kinda cool. lol

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread