Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:16 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: FloraKiraraHime's SM Fan Art!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:31 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 01, 2015
Posts: 2005
Location: Pikari-gaoka
Gender: Female
Other: Married to TWS91
This is a thread for my Sailor Moon fan art. Here's my first pic. It is of Minako-chan and Mako-chan dressed as Doctors 4 & 5 from Doctor Who. I would love for some feedback.


Attachment:
Scan0002.png
Scan0002.png [ 676.92 KiB | Viewed 472 times ]

_________________
Image
"Dreams are hopeless aspirations in hopes of coming true, believe in yourself, the rest is up me and you"
July is Chibi Chibi Month! :chibichibi:


Last edited by FloraKiraraHime on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UsagiFifthDoctor's SM Fan Art!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:59 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 40715
Gender: Male
Since your username has already been changed, would you like to change the thread title accordingly? :)

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UsagiFifthDoctor's SM Fan Art!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:37 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 01, 2015
Posts: 2005
Location: Pikari-gaoka
Gender: Female
Other: Married to TWS91
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Since your username has already been changed, would you like to change the thread title accordingly? :)


Already changed it!

_________________
Image
"Dreams are hopeless aspirations in hopes of coming true, believe in yourself, the rest is up me and you"
July is Chibi Chibi Month! :chibichibi:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UsagiFifthDoctor's SM Fan Art!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:56 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 40715
Gender: Male
FloraKiraraHime wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Since your username has already been changed, would you like to change the thread title accordingly? :)


Already changed it!

Have forgotten that the editing period of the OP still hasn't expired yet. lol

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FloraKiraraHime's SM Fan Art!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:03 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 01, 2015
Posts: 2005
Location: Pikari-gaoka
Gender: Female
Other: Married to TWS91
Okay, what do you think of the artwork?

_________________
Image
"Dreams are hopeless aspirations in hopes of coming true, believe in yourself, the rest is up me and you"
July is Chibi Chibi Month! :chibichibi:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FloraKiraraHime's SM Fan Art!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:18 am 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Apr 20, 2017
Posts: 874
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Other: Married to Litacan
You'll have to forgive me Fiora, DeviantArt has spoiled me with fantastic pieces of fanart, so I do kind of see this as not great. ^_^' What I will say is that I like the character design, especially Minako's shirt and coloured hair. I especially like the detail you put into the outfits.
:ohdear: I still fell bad.

_________________
Sailor Moon X, a fanfiction by Chris Sifniotis. Avatar and image by Sailor DooM.
Image"True courage does not come from fearlessness. Meeting your deepest fears and overcoming them, that's genuine courage."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FloraKiraraHime's SM Fan Art!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:36 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Jan 21, 2017
Posts: 6728
Location: Behind you!
Gender: female
Other: taken :A
i saw it on DA first and liked it :D waiting for more!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FloraKiraraHime's SM Fan Art!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:46 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 40715
Gender: Male
FloraKiraraHime wrote:
Okay, what do you think of the artwork?

What chrissifniotis has already said above, & it does give me a good feeling anyway. :)

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FloraKiraraHime's SM Fan Art!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:00 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 01, 2015
Posts: 2005
Location: Pikari-gaoka
Gender: Female
Other: Married to TWS91
chrissifniotis wrote:
You'll have to forgive me Fiora, DeviantArt has spoiled me with fantastic pieces of fanart, so I do kind of see this as not great. ^_^' What I will say is that I like the character design, especially Minako's shirt and coloured hair. I especially like the detail you put into the outfits.
:ohdear: I still fell bad.


Thank you so much for the response, chrissifniotis. I admit they that it's not that great. I'm glad you like the character designs. :happy: This was back when I had Minako dress up as the 5th Doctor. I had formed this idea of the Sailor Senshi cosplaying the various incarnations of the Doctor. :-P

_________________
Image
"Dreams are hopeless aspirations in hopes of coming true, believe in yourself, the rest is up me and you"
July is Chibi Chibi Month! :chibichibi:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FloraKiraraHime's SM Fan Art!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:00 am 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Apr 20, 2017
Posts: 874
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Other: Married to Litacan
FloraKiraraHime wrote:
chrissifniotis wrote:
You'll have to forgive me Fiora, DeviantArt has spoiled me with fantastic pieces of fanart, so I do kind of see this as not great. ^_^' What I will say is that I like the character design, especially Minako's shirt and coloured hair. I especially like the detail you put into the outfits.
:ohdear: I still fell bad.


Thank you so much for the response, chrissifniotis. I admit they that it's not that great. I'm glad you like the character designs. :happy: This was back when I had Minako dress up as the 5th Doctor. I had formed this idea of the Sailor Senshi cosplaying the various incarnations of the Doctor. :-P

Keep going with it. :thumbsup:

_________________
Sailor Moon X, a fanfiction by Chris Sifniotis. Avatar and image by Sailor DooM.
Image"True courage does not come from fearlessness. Meeting your deepest fears and overcoming them, that's genuine courage."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FloraKiraraHime's SM Fan Art!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:26 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 01, 2015
Posts: 2005
Location: Pikari-gaoka
Gender: Female
Other: Married to TWS91
^ Thanks, chrissifniotis! :happy:

_________________
Image
"Dreams are hopeless aspirations in hopes of coming true, believe in yourself, the rest is up me and you"
July is Chibi Chibi Month! :chibichibi:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Moonies browsing this forum: No registered moonies and 4 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB

contact forum administrator