* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:54 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Merchandise: Pricing questions
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:40 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 29 months ago
inactive
Hi!
I'm new on this forum so I hope this is allowed. I'm looking to sell the Sailor Moon Series Memorial Music Box Cd set. This was original bought on CDJapan when they first came out and was only listened to once. I know people are selling them for ridiculous amounts on ebay but, I want to make sure it would actually sell. What do you think would be the most some would pay for it? I don't want somebody to go broke buying it, but I would like to get a fair price for it. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you! :D

Kristin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:53 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 11 months ago
inactive
enigma81 wrote:
Hi!
I'm new on this forum so I hope this is allowed. I'm looking to sell the Sailor Moon Series Memorial Music Box Cd set. This was original bought on CDJapan when they first came out and was only listened to once. I know people are selling them for ridiculous amounts on ebay but, I want to make sure it would actually sell. What do you think would be the most some would pay for it? I don't want somebody to go broke buying it, but I would like to get a fair price for it. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you! :D

Kristin

Honestly, probably better to keep it. It's used ( granted only once).
From a collectors experience someone MIGHT pay a bit over original price , but most buyers hate gouging. ( selling for more than item is worth as a newer still floating around)
Also keep in mind if it's the same CD set, they are still circulating websites for cheaper than the higher prices and probably won't cost. $100.
That's just an opinion though as I've noticed most buyers , unless on ebay, won't pay more than the worth it was priced at.
I hope this helps you and good luck selling! :)

"Don't eat that cake!"

To View my Sailor moon Collection-
http://www.myspace.com/demon_goddess/ph ... on/3688870

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:04 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Well, this has been driving me a bit crazy. How much does Sailor Moon, from the Italian 2011 release, typically go for? I've been trying to find her forever online, and I haven't had any luck. I've also heard of a Super Sailor Moon release that'll be coming out, and... where would you go to find them, at a place that won't cost you an arm and a leg? I've seen some of the Italian dolls go for like... $40-45 (sometimes just that wish shipping), so I imagine Moon shouldn't be too far out of that range, but I can't find listings anywhere. D:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:26 am 
inactive
Lavellan wrote:
Well, this has been driving me a bit crazy. How much does Sailor Moon, from the Italian 2011 release, typically go for? I've been trying to find her forever online, and I haven't had any luck. I've also heard of a Super Sailor Moon release that'll be coming out, and... where would you go to find them, at a place that won't cost you an arm and a leg? I've seen some of the Italian dolls go for like... $40-45 (sometimes just that wish shipping), so I imagine Moon shouldn't be too far out of that range, but I can't find listings anywhere. D:

Can you post a picture of the exact doll(s) you are mentioning?
Might help someone pinpoint a price from the doll collectors here :).

I know which one it is though I believe and ebay had a couple between. $45 and $60 each but I am unsure if they've sold.
The 2011 releases seem to range from $30 to $60 a piece but I've seen sets for $150 and up sell :)

"Don't eat that cake!"

To View my Sailor moon Collection-
http://www.myspace.com/demon_goddess/ph ... on/3688870

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:07 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hey Soulofthemoon! It would be this doll in particular c:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:23 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Hello!

I want to ask everybody, how much will it be for an incomplete Sailor Moon S DVD set.

I have Volumes 1, 2, 5 as a Geneon/Pioneer release, Vol 6 is the Heart Collection by Pioneer and Vol 4 is Heart Collection 4 by pioneer but without the case, everything is in great condition and play amazingly well, I ask this because I'm planning on selling it because I couldn't complete it :sad: Vol 3 is very hard to get and it's very expensive.

I would like to know opinions on this, if I can sell it as a set or individually, through eBay or other sites. :) Thank you! :love:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:32 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 28 months ago
inactive
So I went and visited someone today who had a lot of collectibles that he didn't want anymore as it was just taking up space. He had a bunch of Sailor Moon merchandise, so I picked out a few gems that I found interesting but I'm really wondering what they're actually worth?

Pink Moon Stick by Bandai, 1994:
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz21 ... iocfzh.jpg
Has some scratches here and there and the light pink handle has some color fade, there's no box.

Princess Serenity by Damascar Spa, 1992/1996:
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz21 ... yyhksn.jpg
It's like a bottle for soap or something of the like, there's a lid if you take off the upper body.

Sailor Moon S, unknown manufacturer but has the Toei sticker. Set of 5 small glasses:
http://s829.photobucket.com/user/xShiro ... sort=3&o=5
All are like new, never used.

3 small mugs, one from Sailor Moon Stars, one from R and one from S:
http://s829.photobucket.com/user/xShiro ... sort=3&o=7
All like new.

Sailor Moon R - small bowl:
http://s829.photobucket.com/user/xShiro ... sort=3&o=6
Like new.

Sailor Moon S - Sailorchange Denshi Techo:
http://s829.photobucket.com/user/xShiro ... sort=3&o=8
Opened but unused, not even sure what it actually is..

Sailor Moon Stars - pillow cover:
http://s829.photobucket.com/user/xShiro ... sort=3&o=2
No original packaging but never used.

Sailor Moon bedsheets from a german brand called Jugend, 1998:
http://s829.photobucket.com/user/xShiro ... sort=3&o=0
Opened but never used.

Sailor Moon art book by Kodansha, 1993:
http://s829.photobucket.com/user/xShiro ... sort=3&o=1
A bit bent but otherwise in good condition.

Sorry for the long list x.x
Would really appreciate any help I can get.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:18 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 25 months ago
inactive
Hi there!
Recently, I have purchased a VesVes doll for around $100. She seems to be the most common and easiest member of the Amazon Quartette to locate on eBay. I am interested in eventually collecting the other three dolls in this set.
Only JunJun is on eBay at the moment and the asking price seems to be around $250 to $300. Is this reasonable or are the sellers asking for too much?
Has anyone ever seen CereCere and PallaPalla on eBay? What is usually their asking price and why are they more uncommon than VesVes and JunJun?
Thank you for reading. :love:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:23 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 27 months ago
inactive
I know this has been somewhat addressed earlier in the thread but I'm still unsure. I have a 90s sailor moon wedding doll without the box and with all the accessories. I've seen such a range of prices on it I'm not sure what to believe (although I do have a hard time believing the $400 listing for it on ebay). I'm just looking for a general realistic value on it. Is it relatively common? Is there any other information you can tell me about it?
Note: This picture isn't mine. But it's the same doll in the same condition as mine.
http://orig15.deviantart.net/db21/f/2012/283/0/c/sailor_moon_usagi_wedding_doll___for_sale_by_onsenmochi-d5hewf6.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:00 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 17 months ago
inactive
Anyone know a good price for an unboxed Princess Serenity also how much she would lose value for missing a bracelet? Also how much for a Wicked Lady unboxed? Both are 11in Irwin dolls from 2000/2001.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:39 pm 
inactive
I know someone already asked about Sailor Saturn out of box but I was wondering what is fair for brand new in box Sailor Saturn from the 2001 Irwin line?

Also what would be fair for an opened Super Sailor Moon that's missing her odongo covers (red beads)? Thanks!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:42 am 
inactive
Other: Hong Kong; Norway
Simone wrote:
Anyone know a good price for an unboxed Princess Serenity also how much she would lose value for missing a bracelet? Also how much for a Wicked Lady unboxed? Both are 11in Irwin dolls from 2000/2001.

Serenity may cost around 100USD or more and for black lady should be around 60 ~ 100 USD. It is not surprising if the price for Serenity is higher than black lady.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:43 pm 
inactive
Simone wrote:
I know someone already asked about Sailor Saturn out of box but I was wondering what is fair for brand new in box Sailor Saturn from the 2001 Irwin line?

Also what would be fair for an opened Super Sailor Moon that's missing her odongo covers (red beads)? Thanks!!

I was able to find my Irwin Saturn new in box for 150 on ebay, but I think I got really lucky. I feel like it could be anywhere between 200-300

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:49 pm 
inactive
So I just won this on ebay (Spiral Heart Moon Rod from Bandai Japan 1994)
The box is a little bit banged up but I'm just happy the box was included.
Functions just fine, and I paid a little over 100 for it... just wondering if I got a good deal or if I was ripped off
(couldn't find too much pricing info on it except for the few on ebay that are absurdly expensive, but I've always wanted this rod so I took the chance and bid anyway)

Attachments:
heart rod.jpg
heart rod.jpg [ 24.17 KiB | Viewed 3879 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:38 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Rainbow Goddess
jfzqjj wrote:
Functions just fine, and I paid a little over 100 for it... just wondering if I got a good deal or if I was ripped off
(couldn't find too much pricing info on it except for the few on ebay that are absurdly expensive, but I've always wanted this rod so I took the chance and bid anyway)

You got an awesome deal! I saw that on eBay a few days ago but didn't bid because I own the Rod already. I did however see another item for sale by the same seller who was selling the Eternal Tiare in the box and I had bid on that but as usual, some dbag jumped the bids up super high at the last second and I was super disappointed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:20 am 
inactive
Scwatk01 wrote:
You got an awesome deal! I saw that on eBay a few days ago but didn't bid because I own the Rod already. I did however see another item for sale by the same seller who was selling the Eternal Tiare in the box and I had bid on that but as usual, some dbag jumped the bids up super high at the last second and I was super disappointed.

Glad to know it was a good deal! Makes me feel a little better about letting a boxed orgel get away from me for under 100 lol. And yeah I saw the tiare listing as well, I stopped watching it because I just had a feeling it would skyrocket last minute haha. Hopefully we can both get lucky someday. The Tiaru was def my favorite as a little kid growing up in Japan. I took that thing everywhere lol, so it'd be nice to have one again!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:23 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
jfzqjj wrote:

I remember watching that same auction, haha. :lol: Congratulations on winning it! :)
You did get a good deal for sure, considering it has the box as well.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:37 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
I just won a lot of Sailor Moon SuperS UFO Plush. There are a few from the set that I don't need and am considering selling, including the SuperS Pegasus UFO Plush. Does anyone know how much he goes for? I checked the Sold and Completed Listings on eBay, but it looks like he hasn't been up for sale for quite some time.

Sailor Energy has a small picture of the plush in question here:
http://www.sailorenergy.net/SMCollectio ... egasus.jpg

I know that the price of Sailor Moon UFO plush has deteriorated substantially since the release of the new merchandise (I remember plush going for waaaaay more in the 00s), but Pegasus is a fan favorite, so I suspect he's the only one of any value. Can anyone confirm he's worth anything?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:10 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
Hello! I am looking at this unopened Sailor Moon CD on Ebay and wondering whether or not people think 30 dollars Canadian (USD 23) is a fair price?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/1996-UNOPENED-Sailor-Moon-Songs-from-the-Hit-Tv-Series-CD-EMI-DIC-ANIME-/322659213385?hash=item4b1ffce049:g:rJoAAOSwSWtZlyTz

Thank you :love: