Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Merchandise you wish existed.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:34 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Moon Princess
Post items you wish they'd make:
I want an Urawa-kun plushie. :love: And a civilian Mamo-chan plushie. :love: And A Neo Queen Serenity plushie too, but not in keychain form. And a Sailor V plushie. A complete series release in the U.S. by Funimation, everything movies, specials, laserdisc, extras, commercials, all of it. :D

Post subject: Re: Merchandise you wish existed.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:38 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 16 months ago
inactive
As for the plushies, I can sew them myself pretty good, although they're pretty big for plushies (I made a Yami Yugi doll last year that was easily almost 2 feet tall).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:02 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sailor Chibi Chibi Girl wrote:
As for the plushies, I can sew them myself pretty good, although they're pretty big for plushies (I made a Yami Yugi doll last year that was easily almost 2 feet tall).

Now if you made an Urawa-kun one, I'd hug him forever. :love: I have a Banpresto Princess Serenity plushie and she's adorable. :love:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:17 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Straw-Hats 4 life
A new sailor moon official videogame based on the new upcoming series :cool:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:00 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 32 months ago
inactive
I'm a sucker for Bandai's mini dolls! I wish there were more characters, maybe a mini Amazoness line.
I'd love a Wicked Lady one, but it seems like a shame to do a custom using a Chibi Moon doll when they're on the rare side as it is. Maybe if I found a really beaten up doll?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:41 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I'd love an Urawa-kun plushie too! :love: I'd put him next to my Mercury plushie~

Other things I want that kinda exist but then again kinda don't: An official English translation of Another Story (I don't care if it's just a Virtual Console download on the 3DS, I'd buy it!) and... lol... An English version of the new Sailor Moon Kanzenban manga volumes (I don't care that we JUST GOT the manga in English again, I want the color pages! :supercry: Then again, I'd probably just import them anyway...)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:49 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Spica wrote:
I'd love an Urawa-kun plushie too! :love: I'd put him next to my Mercury plushie~

Other things I want that kinda exist but then again kinda don't: An official English translation of Another Story (I don't care if it's just a Virtual Console download on the 3DS, I'd buy it!) and... lol... An English version of the new Sailor Moon Kanzenban manga volumes (I don't care that we JUST GOT the manga in English again, I want the color pages! :supercry: Then again, I'd probably just import them anyway...)

*high fives* Speaking of Urawa-kun, I'm writing an Ami/Urawa fanfic in the fandom section. :keke: Plus, we have a thread for them in the hentai section too. :o

I want an official U.S. release Star Locket by Proplica, I have the necklace, but an orgel would be so pretty. :love: And this coming from a girl who hates music boxes. :roll: An engagement ring like Usagi's, wedding dresses, pretty stuff. :love:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:49 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: CLAMP PR
A REAL disguise pen :ohmy:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:52 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Lantis wrote:

Real transformation items and wands. :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:11 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 33 months ago
inactive
A video game that is not a fighter or puzzle game!!!! I know we have Another Story and some old GB games, but I want something updated... an updated RPG or something. I want to play as this girl in 3D and wander around in her world!!! Think how pretty they would be... transformation sequences in 3D, and there could be some really beautiful environments (on the moon, Rei's shrine, the park...)

I also agree about the Proplica orgel locket.

And of course, expanded Figuarts line, and some more Premium Bandai lockets (I was kinda sad we got a repeat of the crystal locket, but it's good for people who missed the first one). Some more of the new keychains would be great, too.

Other than that, I wish they'd make more of the pens, and the Peach John PJs. I missed out on those and I really wanted them.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:07 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 36 months ago
inactive
12kizuna wrote:
A video game that is not a fighter or puzzle game!!!! I know we have Another Story and some old GB games, but I want something updated... an updated RPG or something. I want to play as this girl in 3D and wander around in her world!!! Think how pretty they would be... transformation sequences in 3D, and there could be some really beautiful environments (on the moon, Rei's shrine, the park...)

They did make a (sort of) 3D Sailor Moon adventure game, if I recall right, but it was terrible.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:13 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Lantis wrote:

I second this :P

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:06 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 33 months ago
inactive
UsagiChan528 wrote:
12kizuna wrote:

They did make a (sort of) 3D Sailor Moon adventure game, if I recall right, but it was terrible.

There was an NA game called 3D Adventures of Sailor Moon... but it wasn't really a playable thing. There were mini games like puzzles and stuff... but the only real 3D was an animation at the beginning... and it WAS terrible! I meant something with a larger budget than $12 :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:05 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 36 months ago
inactive
12kizuna wrote:
UsagiChan528 wrote:
12kizuna wrote:

There was an NA game called 3D Adventures of Sailor Moon... but it wasn't really a playable thing. There were mini games like puzzles and stuff... but the only real 3D was an animation at the beginning... and it WAS terrible! I meant something with a larger budget than $12 :wink:

I know what you mean. The best you can do for now is to mod an existing game like Skyrim or Doom.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:52 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 8 months ago
inactive
Other: Demonic Flower Cat
Sailor Moon: Another Story was so much fun to play.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:26 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
12kizuna wrote:
UsagiChan528 wrote:
12kizuna wrote:

I happen to own a copy of that. The opening animation was a video file. There was some 3D stuff, but I couldn't get the game to run correctly on Windows XP. I should try it again on my Win98SE system sometime. On XP, it would run too fast or error out and exit. In general what I did get to see was really a waste of time, like they assigned the project to some high school or college programmers who weren't really fans of Sailor Moon.

There was also the Colorforms software that was better made, worked well in Windows XP, and in general had better production values. I also have a copy of that.

Some of the other international bits of computer software were much better, like the offering that came from Germany.

These opinions are fictional. Any resemblance to actual opinions, mine or someone else's, is coincidental.

CompTIA A+ Certified IT Tech

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:40 pm 
My name does not mean what you think it means
My name does not mean what you think it means
Moar Saturn dolls/figures that don't cost an arm and a leg, plz. :tongue:

Also, we need more Japanese villain dolls/figures/stuff in general. Canada got boatloads of villain dolls from multiple seasons, whereas Japan just got the Amazoness Quartet dolls.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 35 months ago
inactive
Proplica Spiral Heart Moon Rod :love:
Queen Serenity with Princess Serenity & maybe Neo Queen Serenity with Princess Lady Serenity figures/models/statues, whatever they're called (like the figuarts zero) that don't cost hundreds! (*koff* e2046 NQS & KE models)

Looking to buy: Extra fukus, accessories, tiaras for 11.5" dolls No Jupiter, Venus, Mars, Pluto, Moon, ChibiMoon, Saturn

My Blog

Chibiusa: Why do you think it is we fight for you?
Sailor Moon: Mental Void?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:08 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 16 months ago
inactive
Re-release / Proplica Lip Rods, please! This is like my one true wish (OTW?!)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:35 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 6 months ago
inactive
I wish MORE of the 1997 Irwin Canada 6" Pluto, Uranus and Neptunes dolls existed.
I also wish the Saturn 6" prototype would've went into production.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:36 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 24 months ago
inactive
sailorvenusfan wrote:

This, both "ugly" and pretty-faced.

Even just a year ago I would've had a lot more to add to the list, but with all the new Saturn merchandise announced and coming out, I'm very very happy right now. I just personally wish they made a Mugen uniform extra outfit for the Saturn dolls like they did for Uranus and Neptune, since her uniform was slightly different (blue bow and she wore black tights with black flats), and her doll was smaller so Michiru's outfit wouldn't have fit well anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:38 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 8 months ago
inactive
Other: Demonic Flower Cat
Sui Kune wrote:
sailorvenusfan wrote:

This, both "ugly" and pretty-faced.

Even just a year ago I would've had a lot more to add to the list, but with all the new Saturn merchandise announced and coming out, I'm very very happy right now. I just personally wish they made a Mugen uniform extra outfit for the Saturn dolls like they did for Uranus and Neptune, since her uniform was slightly different (blue bow and she wore black tights with black flats), and her doll was smaller so Michiru's outfit wouldn't have fit well anyway.

My friend has an 11'' fish face saturn prototype. It's creepy. :grey:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:02 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 20 months ago
inactive
Different sailor v items and a sailor jupiter lamp

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:20 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 35 months ago
inactive
animeworld87 wrote:

I'd definitely buy a senshi lamp like this

Looking to buy: Extra fukus, accessories, tiaras for 11.5" dolls No Jupiter, Venus, Mars, Pluto, Moon, ChibiMoon, Saturn

My Blog

Chibiusa: Why do you think it is we fight for you?
Sailor Moon: Mental Void?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:39 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
DarkLies212 wrote:
animeworld87 wrote:

I'd definitely buy a senshi lamp like this

I would love that :mischief:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:58 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
more stuff with Zoisite, villains in general, but i really want some Zoisite stuff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:25 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Sailor Swifty wrote:
more stuff with Zoisite, villains in general, but i really want some Zoisite stuff

Yes Cherry P., we all know you love Zoi. Create him in some games, then you can get plenty of action. And your name has been shortened for PG-13 reasons. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:52 pm 
Luna
Luna
Other: No.1 Mercury Fanboy
I'd like to see an :ami: doll with glasses or any other civillian version that actually doesn't make her look like she's about to give somebody fellatio *coughs*

Maybe it's only my personal dirty phantasy, but judge for yourselves:

Attachments:
sailor_moon_r_banpresto_mercury_plush_doll_set_3_by_aleena-d68aom8.jpg
sailor_moon_r_banpresto_mercury_plush_doll_set_3_by_aleena-d68aom8.jpg [ 33.67 KiB | Viewed 7699 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:46 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 34 months ago
inactive
I'd like to see more merchandise of the Amazon Quartet, the Ayakashi Sisters and the Witches 5...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:30 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 5 months ago
inactive
A real Star Locket that plays music and shines..and turns.. XDDDDDD