Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: what is a fair price for the Saturn dream pocket doll?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:19 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 5 months ago
inactive
None of the listings for her on ebay are ever under $250. I get that she's rare and all, but I think that's too much to pay for a dream pocket. She can't be that rare, because I always see several listings for her all the time. None of the other dream pockets are ever over about $115.

In my honest opinion for something to be considered "rare" is when it's only listed less than a handful of times, like the Neo Queen Serenity doll.

Post subject: Re: what is a fair price for the Saturn dream pocket doll?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:21 am 
inactive
Anyone?...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:31 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 35 months ago
inactive
$250 is way too much.

$80 is a fair price. As always, it may sell higher if there's a bid war. Anything too much over $100, I'd say wait unless you really want it; you can get it cheaper.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:24 pm 
inactive
KikyouBlossom wrote:
$250 is way too much.

$80 is a fair price. As always, it may sell higher if there's a bid war. Anything too much over $100, I'd say wait unless you really want it; you can get it cheaper.

They are always on the Buy It Now part. What about the Saturn Beauty Change? Is $400 to much?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:08 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 35 months ago
inactive
Most buy it now listings are overpriced, especially the ones from Japanese sellers (which are sometimes asking 2-3 times what the item is actually worth). But if you really want something and can't find it anywhere else, I guess that may be your only option. You may not be lucky enough to find a reasonably priced BIN Dream Pocket Saturn, but you will have a higher chance of paying a fair price in an auction provided someone else doesn't really really want it, aka a bid war. You may not get it for $80, but you might get it for around $100.

$400 is also way too much for the Beauty Change Saturn. Only the rarest of dolls will sell $400+. The majority of dolls will sell well under $200. Even the SuperS Excellent Saturn probably won't go over $350, and $250-$300 is better. The Beauty Change Saturn has recently sold for $154, so I definitely wouldn't pay over $200. The two ones on ebay right now are being sold by sellers with inflated prices, so I would wait.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:15 pm 
inactive
KikyouBlossom wrote:
Most buy it now listings are overpriced, especially the ones from Japanese sellers (which are sometimes asking 2-3 times what the item is actually worth). But if you really want something and can't find it anywhere else, I guess that may be your only option. You may not be lucky enough to find a reasonably priced BIN Dream Pocket Saturn, but you will have a higher chance of paying a fair price in an auction provided someone else doesn't really really want it, aka a bid war. You may not get it for $80, but you might get it for around $100.

$400 is also way too much for the Beauty Change Saturn. Only the rarest of dolls will sell $400+. The majority of dolls will sell well under $200. Even the SuperS Excellent Saturn probably won't go over $350, and $250-$300 is better. The Beauty Change Saturn has recently sold for $154, so I definitely wouldn't pay over $200. The two ones on ebay right now are being sold by sellers with inflated prices, so I would wait.

Ya, I want the Team and Beauty Change ones as well. I'm also trying to get a CereCere or PallaPalla MIB for a reasonable price (i.e. under $200). Those two hardly show up on ebay, but I don't feel they are worth over $150. I have JunJun and I got her for $80 MIB but it was from Japan, so the shipping made it not worth it. I always see VesVes on ebay and she is usually under $150.