Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Fair price for PallaPalla doll?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:34 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 5 months ago
inactive
I finally found her mint in box, for $179.00. I rarely see her for sale and when I do, she's usually $200+. JunJun (which i own) and VesVes seem to be the easiest of the 4 to find, and usually cost around $130-ish. For other collectors out there, does $179 sealed and never opened in box seem like a fair price? I'm curious to hear your thoughts! : )

Last edited by Chibimoon on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Fair price for PallaPalla doll?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:56 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Well, I did a little bit of a dig, and I found this dA post about their PallaPalla doll:
http://sakkyssailormoontoys.deviantart. ... -197414542
They got her for $110, although that was back in '11.
There was this listing on ebay for about $190 that didn't seem to sell (although, it wasn't relisted it seems, so maybe they sold it on another site for their asking price), and the listing was December '13: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-NEW-Sailor ... 1147619647?

I will say that PallaPalla and CereCere are the more rare of the four, so I guess it also depends on how often you see her, if you feel like this a deal, and if you want to wait it out in case you find a cheaper one for sale. c:
I haven't bought any of the amazon quartet, although, if I had the funds I don't think I would want to spend much more than $100-$120 per doll... But that's also because there is other expensive Sailor Moon dolls I'd rather have |D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:41 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 11 months ago
inactive
I think it's a good deal. Most palla palla dolls showing up are beaten up out of box for cheapish. I prefer in box. I have not seen her much so if she's a must have splurging isn't a bad idea. I do that on rare occasion for certain things I know don't pop up often.

It's up to you :)
If you know anyone who can look through Japanese sites etc, you can try those first if you feel it's too much. :)

"Don't eat that cake!"

To View my Sailor moon Collection-
http://www.myspace.com/demon_goddess/ph ... on/3688870

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:38 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 5 months ago
inactive
Soulofthemoon wrote:
I think it's a good deal. Most palla palla dolls showing up are beaten up out of box for cheapish. I prefer in box. I have not seen her much so if she's a must have splurging isn't a bad idea. I do that on rare occasion for certain things I know don't pop up often.

It's up to you :)
If you know anyone who can look through Japanese sites etc, you can try those first if you feel it's too much. :)

True. I do see her a lot on YJ all beat up and out of the box. My favorite of the 4 is CereCere and she's even harder to find than PallaPalla. She is on ebay right now for like $250, which is a lot more than I'm willing to spend. I'd also love to have a Saturn Team or Beauty Change doll, but I'm not willing to pay over $150 for it. Like you, I'm only interested in buying dolls that are in their box.