Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:48 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Star Locket coming out next year
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:34 am 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 02, 2007
Posts: 3827
Location: In the concrete jungles of Toronto
Gender: Female
https://www.facebook.com/sailormoonport ... =1&theater

Comes in gold and pink versions and will be released in March.

_________________
Resident Matt & Trey fangirl

We stand in awe at that which cannot be seen - Rukia Kuchiki


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Locket coming out next year
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:17 am 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
Posts: 3084
Other: Lingering Spirit
There's so much cool merchandise coming out , I feel obligated to get this to .

_________________
Manga/Crystal >>>>>90's anime


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Locket coming out next year
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:19 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Aug 30, 2010
Posts: 22447
Location: With Sousuke Sagara and Ryo.
Gender: Female
Other: Married to Ryo!
I'm definitely gonna get this for my birthday next year!

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for the image. :love: :hug:
#EveryoneMatters


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Locket coming out next year
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:42 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 21, 2010
Posts: 1267
Other: Cat
Keep in mind it's Premium Bandai, so getting one will probably be tough. I don't know if deputies are limited on this item like with so many of the others, but there's a good chance.

If they had any sense they'd release it properly here like the Moon Stick and Cutie Rod... :angry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Locket coming out next year
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:52 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Aug 16, 2013
Posts: 502
Location: New York
Gender: Female
CD Japan had it for pre-order and its already sold out :(

_________________
Have an Otaku Senshi? Check out my club on dA: Crystal Starseeds
Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Locket coming out next year
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:53 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 33 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Apr 07, 2011
Posts: 1041
Location: Eastern Europe
Gender: Female
From what I gather the limit is 5 per order, not per customer. That means you can buy as many as you want but you'll have them shipped out in many many different packages. Which means that proxies shouldn't have limit issues.

As for other shops, I posted some links here: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=23114&start=510

_________________
Image
*Icon by me - visit my gallery HERE
My Society6 store: CLICK ME
(my previous username is Silver)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Locket coming out next year
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:08 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37677
Gender: Male
It's the remake versions of the ones from the early 90s, & looks pretty lovely. :)

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Locket coming out next year
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:19 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 33 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Apr 07, 2011
Posts: 1041
Location: Eastern Europe
Gender: Female
Yeah, they do look pretty. Though I have doubts about the paint on them. From what I've seen on YouTube and online the '90s ones seem to've had some pretty resistant paint - just normal scratches and here and there the paint was wiped off, but never actually CHIPPED off. The paint used on my Cosmic Heart from the same "Moonlight Memory" collection seems to be prone to chipping. You know, the kind of paint that just falls off leaving a black-ish spot where it once was. Hope I'm wrong :confused:

But hey, it's still awesome to have some of these finally accessible to us. The '90s ones were going for huge prices and there's only so much I'm willing to pay for a piece of singing plastic ^_^' . Oh and I also hope the sound will be better on these. The old toys had the music going to fast for my taste and even ignoring the melody, the sound itself was clanky and odd.

_________________
Image
*Icon by me - visit my gallery HERE
My Society6 store: CLICK ME
(my previous username is Silver)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Locket coming out next year
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:37 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Aug 30, 2010
Posts: 22447
Location: With Sousuke Sagara and Ryo.
Gender: Female
Other: Married to Ryo!
I have a question:
Where else can I find this item besides cdjapan and biginjapan? And will they restock it? Because I really want to order the gold version my birthday which just so happens to be in March and with all of these places saying out of stock currently I'd like to at least let my dad know in advance before it's too late and all of the star lockets are gone.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for the image. :love: :hug:
#EveryoneMatters


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Locket coming out next year
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:43 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 23 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jan 19, 2012
Posts: 33
NeoQueenSerenity18 wrote:
I have a question:
Where else can I find this item besides cdjapan and biginjapan? And will they restock it? Because I really want to order the gold version my birthday which just so happens to be in March and with all of these places saying out of stock currently I'd like to at least let my dad know in advance before it's too late and all of the star lockets are gone.


I tried ordering from big in japan but had difficulty checking out so I ended up using from japan. It was my first time using this site but I was pretty easy and they purchased the item within an hour and sent the invoice. It also seemed like the cheaper option.

I know I also saw a couple on eBay but they were way more expensive.

Hope you get one for your birthday!!

_________________
~*If we forget our past, we are doomed to repeat it*~


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Locket coming out next year
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:01 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Aug 30, 2010
Posts: 22447
Location: With Sousuke Sagara and Ryo.
Gender: Female
Other: Married to Ryo!
Firerose2013 wrote:
NeoQueenSerenity18 wrote:
I have a question:
Where else can I find this item besides cdjapan and biginjapan? And will they restock it? Because I really want to order the gold version my birthday which just so happens to be in March and with all of these places saying out of stock currently I'd like to at least let my dad know in advance before it's too late and all of the star lockets are gone.


I tried ordering from big in japan but had difficulty checking out so I ended up using from japan. It was my first time using this site but I was pretty easy and they purchased the item within an hour and sent the invoice. It also seemed like the cheaper option.

I know I also saw a couple on eBay but they were way more expensive.

Hope you get one for your birthday!!

Do you have an order link to the gold locket on fromjapan?

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for the image. :love: :hug:
#EveryoneMatters


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Star Locket coming out next year
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:43 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 23 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jan 19, 2012
Posts: 33
NeoQueenSerenity18 wrote:
Firerose2013 wrote:
NeoQueenSerenity18 wrote:
I have a question:
Where else can I find this item besides cdjapan and biginjapan? And will they restock it? Because I really want to order the gold version my birthday which just so happens to be in March and with all of these places saying out of stock currently I'd like to at least let my dad know in advance before it's too late and all of the star lockets are gone.


I tried ordering from big in japan but had difficulty checking out so I ended up using from japan. It was my first time using this site but I was pretty easy and they purchased the item within an hour and sent the invoice. It also seemed like the cheaper option.

I know I also saw a couple on eBay but they were way more expensive.

Hope you get one for your birthday!!

Do you have an order link to the gold locket on fromjapan?



Go to the fromjapan website and on the right side you will see you have the option to bid or shop. Click on shopping-other sites and post this site into the URL box :
http://p-bandai.jp/chara/c0468/item-1000093936/

That is premium bandai's website for the item. You will then click on "access the page" (I think is what it said)

So then your order form will load and you will want to paste the item name into the box. I pulled it from bandai's website and I entered:

美少女戦士セーラームーン ムーンライトメモリー 星空のオルゴール ゴールドver.

You will then select your options that you want for shipping and if you want inspection. I personally did the safer shipping but I did not select to do the inspection. I also wanted all my items left in the original box (this is my first time ordering from them so someone else may be able to offer better advice on that part)

Scroll down and you will see the pictures of the item which is the gold star. Select up to three pictures. I personally selected the front picture of it. The closed picture and the back picture showing the maker information.

Click order. It will go to another screen telling you they will get back to you in I think 48 hours?

Mine came back to me in an hour and I used paypal to check out.

Hope that helps!

_________________
~*If we forget our past, we are doomed to repeat it*~


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Moonies browsing this forum: No registered moonies and 5 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB

contact forum administrator