* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sparkly Dic Dub VHS Tapes
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:00 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
This set of tapes gives me such a Nostalgia High! Who else remembers these? And the commercials that are on them for the Disney Princess Collection Song and Story Tapes? So iconic :cool:

Attachments:
IMG_2479.JPG
IMG_2479.JPG [ 59.51 KiB | Viewed 867 times ]

Post subject: Re: Sparkly Dic Dub VHS Tapes
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:02 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I have the Secret Identities tape (but lost the cover! :supercry: ). I'm afraid to watch it again though for fear of finding out it doesn't work anymore, but it was one of my favorite tapes to watch as a kid.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:57 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Enjoy Yourself
I remember those tapes, wish I owned them, all my copies of the dub were my own tapes I recorded off tv except the S movie dub which I actually bought

I did rent a few of these from blockbuster video back then though

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:01 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
MementoNepenthe wrote:
I have the Secret Identities tape (but lost the cover! :supercry: ). I'm afraid to watch it again though for fear of finding out it doesn't work anymore,...

What makes you think that? Magnetic tapes last for years. There's color tapes from 1958 that still have a signal on them. re: A Night With Fred Astaire

These opinions are fictional. Any resemblance to actual opinions, mine or someone else's, is coincidental.

CompTIA A+ Certified IT Tech