Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:26 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: 3 Lights Petit Chara set on Crunchy Roll Shop - $30 Legit?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:48 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
Edit: I bought it. I asked around and it sounds like they're legit. You bite the bullet on the shipping though. With shipping (for non premium members like me) it came to like 44 bucks.. so I assume that's why it was 30 USD.. still not sure why the other ones are still pricier. Meh. Hopefully it'll come out okay.

I got the one of the Petit Chara Moons for the holidays and I'm missing her Luna stand.. so now I'm dealing with that. You're really screwed over if you don't pre-order those sets man. :supercry:

Hello. Been a while since I posted here. I would like some advice from experienced buyers.

What is the general consensus on Crunchy Roll around here? Usually I see Petit Chara sets go for around 50-90 a set, depending on supply and demand or how early a set was released, etc. This one on Crunchy Roll is only 30 USD for the Three Lights Set.
https://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/176 ... ree-Lights

It seems too good to be true. I looked at CR's other Sailormoon merch and other items seems to be legitimately priced. What makes me wary is the return policy. You don't get your money back, you only get Crunchy Roll Store Credit. It also says 'Items sold by third-party vendors are subject to the vendors' return policy. '.

I think the vendor Megahouse, which makes it sound more legit. But I don't know it's some third party doing business under Megahouse's name.

The return policy is listed at the very bottom here:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/shipping

What do you guys think? 30USD isn't horrible but it's still a decent chunk of money (for me at least). What are you experiences with using Crunchy Roll's shop?

Thanks and happy holidays