Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 12:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74
 Post subject: Re: ~We are the Sailor Guardians!~ - RP Thread
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:40 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
"DARK POWER MAGNUM!" Beryl shouted sending an attack towards Venus and Mars.
"VENUS! MARS!" Luna screamed

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:59 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Other: Gay.
"CRESCENT SHOWER!"
Venus summoned as much strength as she could and directed it at the attack, eyes narrowed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:28 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
The attack began to mimic Minako's Crescent Beam shower and seperated itself into different beams aiming towards each of the Sailor Senshi and their allies.

"Tuxedo La Smoking Bomber!" Darien shouted shooting at the shower of attacks and missing a few which struck Zoisite, Kunzite and Jadeite.

"Serena! You have to use the sword immediately! I'll find the weak spot!" Sailor Luna shouted as she deflected a beam away from her.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:48 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Queen Amaterasu: Serenity I will use my Bronze Crystal to help aid you and your Silver Crystal.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:27 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Moon Princess
DREWdesu wrote:
The attack began to mimic Minako's Crescent Beam shower and seperated itself into different beams aiming towards each of the Sailor Senshi and their allies.

"Tuxedo La Smoking Bomber!" Darien shouted shooting at the shower of attacks and missing a few which struck Zoisite, Kunzite and Jadeite.

"Serena! You have to use the sword immediately! I'll find the weak spot!" Sailor Luna shouted as she deflected a beam away from her.

"Right! Queen Beryl I won't let you win destroy this planet!" Serena shouted as she held the sword in front of her to deflect the attack. "Please Silver Crystal, protect everyone!" She shouted.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:06 am 
Planeta
Planeta
The Silver Crystal formed a shield around Princess Serenity and her friends. "Serena! Its working!" Darien exclaimed.

"Princess..." a voice called, it was a familiar yet distant voice. "You must destroy the jewel that's on her head. If you do that, you can set me free!"

"ENOUGH!" Queen Beryl shouted before unleashing a more devastating attack towards the Princess

"Serena! You need to fight back! The whole world is counting on you!" Sailor Luna cried out.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:28 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
DREWdesu wrote:
The Silver Crystal formed a shield around Princess Serenity and her friends. "Serena! Its working!" Darien exclaimed.

"Princess..." a voice called, it was a familiar yet distant voice. "You must destroy the jewel that's on her head. If you do that, you can set me free!"

"ENOUGH!" Queen Beryl shouted before unleashing a more devastating attack towards the Princess

"Serena! You need to fight back! The whole world is counting on you!" Sailor Luna cried out.

"Right." Serena then held up the Crescent Moon Wand and started praying. "I'm Sailor Moon, Princess of the Moon Kingdom and champion of justice, in the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!" Serena said. "Moon Healing Escalation!" She shouted as she aimed for the jewel at her head.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:34 am 
Planeta
Planeta
((OOC: Wow she's holding two items at once haha))

Queen Beryl glared a the glowing beam sprouting from the Crescent Moon Wand. "You can't defeat me!" as she threw another energy strike "Soon the sun will be fully covered, everyone on Earth shall die a painful death!". The Silver Crystal popped off the Holy Blade and attached itself to the Crescent Moon Wand.

"Serena..." echoed Lita's voice from somewhere "Strike them with the power of strength! JUPITER POWER"

"Princess Serenity," echoed Ami's voice "The power of water and wisdom will always be by your side, MERCURY POWER!"

"Okay! Everyone, give your powers to Serena!" Luna commanded "LUNA PRISM POWER!"

((OOC: I'll control Mars this round))

"Okay," Rei nodded as she placed her hand onto the Crescent Moon Wand "MARS POWER"

Darien followed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:41 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"Moon Prism Power!" Serena shouted.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:16 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
"we should give her our power too" Zoisite said

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:42 am 
Planeta
Planeta
As each and every person on Princess Serenity's side called out the power of their respective forces. The shining glow enlarged and shot itself towards Queen Beryl's jewel on her forehead. Queen Beryl screamed in agony and tore apart leaving the woman in her chest falling down to the snow below. The shining light faded into oblivion.

Darien and Luna panted knowing that they wasted a lot of energy. Darien peered over the platform and noticed the woman on the ground. We should help her!"

Everyone left their platforms and went to the woman, Darien and turned her around revealing her face up-close for him to see "She... she looks like... Queen Beryl... could this mean..."

"Its a possibility..." Luna said as she devolved back into her cat form "This is Queen Beryl's present incarnation."

Bellatrix opened her eyes slowly.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:02 pm 
inactive
"She reminds me of that actress," Johnny muttered. "That one in Sweeny Todd..." David glanced at him, and Johnny shrugged. "Zoisite made us watch it."
Venus kneeled over Bellatrix, and tapped the woman.
"Who are you?" she asked.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:32 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
"I... am Bellatrix..." she replied weakly "Bellatrix Rayne... I... was a ... researcher... travelling in the artic... before... I knew... about... my ... past .... life..."
"B-Bellatrix, hang in there!" Darien shouted grabbing tightly onto Bellatrix "Luna, Artemis! We need to send her to the hospital..."
Bellatrix held onto Darien's arms and shook her head with a smile "There's no time to do any of that..." suddenly Bellatrix leg's were slowly dissolving into glowing particles "This girl's wand was able to heal me from all my misdeeds from my past life, and I thank her for that... However the afflictions that Queen Metalia has bestowed on Queen Beryl has corrupted my body and I can no longer be able to ... use ... this anymore..." she placed Darien's hand onto Serena's "You two... should be ... together..." and slowly her eyes closed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:46 am 
Planeta
Planeta
The particles slowly rose up to Bellatrix's chest then to the tip of her head before Darien knew it, Bellatrix was gone. Darien closed his eyes "This is definitely a tragic end," Luna spoke solemnly, then suddenly a glow emitted from the sky. From the sky a woman descended onto the ground, albeit transparent.

"Queen Serenity!" Luna shouted.

Queen Serenity smiled at Luna and turned to Serena "Princess Serenity, I am the mother of your past life, Queen Serenity." she walked out of the light towards Serenity and touched her shoulder, although she was merely a projection, Serena managed to feel Queen Serenity's warmth "Thanks to the power you used to defeat Queen Metalia, you have restored the Silver Millennium. As a gift from the moon, I shall allow you to use the power of the Silver Crystal to grant one wish."

"Serena, you have to think of this carefully," Darien added.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:13 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
DREWdesu wrote:
The particles slowly rose up to Bellatrix's chest then to the tip of her head before Darien knew it, Bellatrix was gone. Darien closed his eyes "This is definitely a tragic end," Luna spoke solemnly, then suddenly a glow emitted from the sky. From the sky a woman descended onto the ground, albeit transparent.

"Queen Serenity!" Luna shouted.

Queen Serenity smiled at Luna and turned to Serena "Princess Serenity, I am the mother of your past life, Queen Serenity." she walked out of the light towards Serenity and touched her shoulder, although she was merely a projection, Serena managed to feel Queen Serenity's warmth "Thanks to the power you used to defeat Queen Metalia, you have restored the Silver Millennium. As a gift from the moon, I shall allow you to use the power of the Silver Crystal to grant one wish."

"Serena, you have to think of this carefully," Darien added.

"I wish all my friends were here and to keep fighting with them!" Serena said.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:22 am 
Planeta
Planeta
There was a brief glow and beside Queen Serenity, Sailor Jupiter, Mercury and Ben all appeared.
"Hey guys, what's up?!" Sailor Jupiter waved at the group. "I guess we were late for the party."
"Finally Queen Metalia has been laid to rest," Sailor Mercury smiled

"But don't you forget, Serenity... You're just a normal girl. Even though the Silver Millenium has been restored to its former glory albeit protected from human eyes, I only wish for you to be healthy and strong with the people that you love." Queen Serenity spoke as she walked back to the beam of light "However if you wish to find me, you will know where to go."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:48 am 
Planeta
Planeta
[[Time to control characters to get the story going]]

Serena smiled at Queen Serenity "Thank you... Queen Serenity," she spoke calmly. Oh Silver Crystal, I also wish for one more thing.For those who were corrupted by Queen Metalia to live peaceful lives again. she turned over to her friends, the generals, Luna and Artemis. "Let's go home everyone... let's go home."

[Time Skip]

"OH NO MUM! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!" Serena screamed frantically running down the stairs grabbing a piece of toast and sprinting outside the door. On the way running to school she accidentally bumped into someone, Serena and the other person fell. Serena noticed the books and pens on the ground and picked them up and gave them to the other person. "I, I'M SORRY!" she cried.

"It... It's okay," a female voice replied. Serena raised her head and looked at the stranger. Her eyes widened. It was a blacked haired woman who looked similar to Helena Bonham Carter but much more elegant "I've been trying to write news reports lately and accidentally slept in. Thank you by the way." she smiled and checked her watch "Oh look at the time, I must go! Thanks again ..."

"Serena, my name is Serena," Serena replied

"Oh, I'm Bellatrix. Everyone calls me Bella, if you see a news article by Bellatrix Rayne, you know where to go." Bellatrix replied.

----------------
Lita and Amy were sitting in class. Amy still felt like a fish out of water in regards to living a new life on earth, but she still was able to succeed in her studies and become the top ranking students within the school.
"Where is that Serena? She's always late!" Lita groaned
"She probably slept in or something," Amy replied.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:48 pm 
inactive
Sudden cries of "Minako-chan!" filled the air as Mina nodded to her fans and walked up to Amy.
"Amy!" Mina grinned. "I have a feeling some people are talking about me. I don't know why that is..." She gave a joking confused expression. "How are you, just out of curiosity?"
----
David's day started out differently than normal: with a sneeze.
"Oh, Goooood," he groaned, leaning back, sniffling. Ben walked by his room and peaked in.
"Hey, dude," the skater said. "We got school..."
"I got flu," David stated. "Or something... I threw up a couple hours ago..." Ben winced in sympathy.
"Alright, I'll fix up some soup before I head out," Ben said, checking his watch. "Then I'll call John, see if he can't get here after school. In the meantime, stay in bed, drink some fluids, etc, etc..."
The skater walked off, opening the fridge door and yanking out a chicken carcass. About an hour later, a large tub of homemade chicken soup was in the fridge, and Ben was out the door with a box full of cinnamon rolls.
"Liiiita!" he called out as he skated past his girlfriend's house. "You here?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:42 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"Still feeling like a fish out of water, I guess everyone has already forgotten about the events that happened in the past few months," Amy replied "Although I still wonder how that Nurse is coming along. I haven't checked on her since I erased her memories,"

"That was harsh of you, I have to admit." Lita murmured "She could have helped us a bit,"
----
In the Woods residence, a brown haired woman in an apron opened the door "Oh Benjamin! Lita's at school at the moment..." she replied having known Benjamin in the past week "Is that cinnamon rolls that I smell? Just pop them in the kitchen and I'll tell Lita to come after school,"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:15 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
(OOC: Ask, and ye shall recieve.)

"What's wrong, Emma?" Emma gave a sad look to her assistant and responded, "You ever feel like... You're missing something? Something that's been a big part of your life, and you've forgotten what it is?" She sighed sadly. She'd been in the midst of depression for months.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:03 pm 
inactive
DREWdesu wrote:
"Still feeling like a fish out of water, I guess everyone has already forgotten about the events that happened in the past few months," Amy replied "Although I still wonder how that Nurse is coming along. I haven't checked on her since I erased her memories,"

"That was harsh of you, I have to admit." Lita murmured "She could have helped us a bit,"
----
In the Woods residence, a brown haired woman in an apron opened the door "Oh Benjamin! Lita's at school at the moment..." she replied having known Benjamin in the past week "Is that cinnamon rolls that I smell? Just pop them in the kitchen and I'll tell Lita to come after school,"

Ben walked into the house, setting the rolls in the kitchen, and glancing around the area.
"Need any help with anything before I head off myself?" Ben asked, ever the helpful gentleman.
-----
Mina sighed.
"It was, but, from what I can understand, we got the old Amy back," Mina said. "I don't think we've actually properly met. I'm Minako Aino, or Mina to my friends. I'm a snobbish, air-headed pop star from Japan!" She pretended to trip over thin air, giddy as all get out.
"How are you and Ben, by the way?" Mina asked Lita. "Doing anything later?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:53 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"No thanks.Now off you run, Lita doesn't want her boyfriend to be a delinquent" Mrs Woods smiled before waving Ben off.

-------
"I'm Amy ... Mi... Anderson," Amy replied with a small giggle. "I guess this is it then, peace at last."

Rei sat on her seat focused while footsteps rushed towards the classroom door.

"GOOD MORNING!" Serena exclaimed.

Finally, things were back to normal...

Or is it?

= END OF THE RP = (New Thread will start very soon)

OOC: Okay that wraps up the first arc of We Are the Sailor Guardians. I will continue the next art very very soon :). New characters, new stories, new enemies. If you don't read it... IN THE NAME OF THE MOON!!! I'LL PUNISH YOU!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:12 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Thread locked as per request of OP. :)

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74