Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:51 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next
 Post subject: Re: ~We are the Sailor Guardians!~ - RP Thread
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:23 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
DREWdesu wrote:
For a second everything was fine but for the next there was a scream. Belle looked at her chest, it was impaled from Zoisite's ice crystal only for Zoisite to have a crystal stabbed onto his arm. Tyson's crescent cutter sliced off Belle's lower region. "You won't see the last of the Negaverse," she growled "The sun will be covered with sun spots and Metalia will rule the world!" before fading into a black blob and fading entirely.

"So I guess she's gone," Luna panted as she lay on Tyson's lap "Artemis... We need to protect... Serena..."

"Good, that brat is gone.." zoisite said., he then felt the pain in his arm.. "well, it was worth it" he said

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:15 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
"You have to be careful. That shard could be poisonous," Luna warned "You don't know what Belle put in there." Luna stood up on her paws and looked around the throne room "We should wait for the others they are still fighting with the Doom and Gloom Girls."

-----------
"Queen Beryl! This is what jealousy does to you!"
"Stop it! Stop telling me what to do! I need supreme power, I need to take everything from her!"
"Is that your new objective?"
"I need Metalia to give me the power I need to rule everything!"
"BERYL!"
"I have the will to live even. You can't stop me, Bellatrix! You are no use to me!"
"BERYL! METALIA IS USING YOU! WITH METALIA'S POWER YOU CAN'T REVIVE ENDYMION! YOU'LL ONLY BRING CHAOS!"
"ENOUGH!"
Beryl screamed. She held onto her chest and staggered towards Queen Metalia's room and slumped in front of her in an attempt to bow.

"Queen Metalia." Beryl spoke weakly
"Ah Beryl, I see that you have used up all your forces," Queen Metalia spoke "My faithful servant is now all alone."
"Queen Metalia, please give me some of your power. I...I...I want to complete your mission," Queen Beryl begged
"Ah, the sunspots are already covering up a large number of the Sun's surface. Sailor Sun's power will weaken because of it. Sailor Sun is definitely the Dark Horse of the group." Queen Metalia digressed "However if you wished to use my energy, I can give you everything."
"That's just what I wanted."

"BERYL NO! DON'T DO IT!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:25 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Gay.
"Ooooowwwww...."
Venus slowly picked herself up, a large cut up her right arm. Blood stained her white gloves, but, she was alive.
"And in extreme pain," she muttered. She stretched a bit, and groaned, before focusing and she vanished only to reappear in front of the stragglers in the Throne Room.
"Hey, guys," she muttered.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:23 pm 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
DREWdesu wrote:
"You have to be careful. That shard could be poisonous," Luna warned "You don't know what Belle put in there." Luna stood up on her paws and looked around the throne room "We should wait for the others they are still fighting with the Doom and Gloom Girls."

"I should pull it out then, just in case" zoisite said. Zoisite tried to stifle his scream by pressing his lips together as he pulled the shard out. "So what should we do with it now" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:50 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Luna noticed a golden light nearby which shaped itself to form a female outline. The light dimmed and Venus was there in its face. "Venus!" Luna smiled. But that smile soon faded when she noticed Venus's arm "Venus! We need to tend to that wound immediately!"

--------
After 10 minutes or so, Jupiter staggered holding her spear to support herself. Her right arm looked quite burnt from Doom 4's vines. "You do put up a good fight don't you," Jupiter taunted "I see why they call you the Doom and Gloom Girl of Thunder and Wrath,"

"Your compliments won't get you anywhere except for an early grave!" Doom 4 grinned "Prepare to die!" she flew over to Jupiter "DOOM AND GLOOM THUNDER STRIKE!" Jupiter ran over directly in front of Doom 4 and used the edge of her spear as a javelin. She leapt above Doom Four and smacked the blade of the spear onto Doom 4's back slicing her in half.

"NOW THE FINAL MOVE! JUPITER THUNDER CRASH!" she screamed shooting the final blast of lighting towards Doom 4 pulverising her. She gave a weak smile before landing on her feet. She collapsed as she teleported back into the Throne Room.

-----
During that same period, Mercury eventually forced Doom 2 to transform back to herself. However Doom 2 still had many illusions up her sleeve. Many copies of her surrounded Mercury once Mercury arrived at a wide open space.
"Okay... I guess it's time to use my VR Visor." Mercury thought. She tapped on her earring and the VISOR opened half-way before closing again. "She's already one step ahead."

"Come on Mercury... guess which one of us is the real one."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:01 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
OOT I am ready to play a fight with Sailor Sun vs Doom 1 if someone is willing to be her?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:45 am 
Planeta
Planeta
OOC: You can control her too but I can lead for you.

The mirrors moved back leaving a large mirror at the end of the hallway. Doom 1 was hiding on a nearby balcony hoping to strike her enemy from behind.

The large mirror reflected Sailor Sun's image but beside her were Prince Kamusanoo(Sailor Sun's brother) choking Princess Serenity. Princess Serenity's eyes rolled back. The Prince threw the Prince on the floor like an unwanted rag doll. He turned over to Sailor Sun and smiled evilly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:58 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Venus shook her head as Jupiter appeared into view.
"Help her first," she said. "She looks really beat up."
Johnny and David assisted Venus while Ben hoisted up Jupiter.
"Hang on, Lita...."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:35 pm 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
DREWdesu wrote:
OOC: You can control her too but I can lead for you.

The mirrors moved back leaving a large mirror at the end of the hallway. Doom 1 was hiding on a nearby balcony hoping to strike her enemy from behind.

The large mirror reflected Sailor Sun's image but beside her were Prince Kamusanoo(Sailor Sun's brother) choking Princess Serenity. Princess Serenity's eyes rolled back. The Prince threw the Prince on the floor like an unwanted rag doll. He turned over to Sailor Sun and smiled evilly.

Nice but actually I changed Kamusanoo's name back to Susanoo.

Sailor Sun: You are not Susanoo I know you are really the Doom and Gloom girl!

Rays of the Sun! And with that she sent arrows at the mirror.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:12 am 
Planeta
Planeta
The mirror shattered, and from behind Doom One grabbed Sailor Sun by the shoulders and dashed her towards the airborne shattering glass giving Sailor Sun a few cuts sending her to another room. "So Sailor Sun, the lone Sailor come to die." Doom One laughed. She placed her right palm facing towards Sun and shot a few vines wrapping Sun by the wrists sending her shock waves.

"You know you aren't even needed in the Sailor Team, I doubt the Princess even sees you as useful! Why do you still want to protect her?!" Doom One asked.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:09 pm 
Stella
Stella
DREWdesu wrote:
The mirror shattered, and from behind Doom One grabbed Sailor Sun by the shoulders and dashed her towards the airborne shattering glass giving Sailor Sun a few cuts sending her to another room. "So Sailor Sun, the lone Sailor come to die." Doom One laughed. She placed her right palm facing towards Sun and shot a few vines wrapping Sun by the wrists sending her shock waves.

"You know you aren't even needed in the Sailor Team, I doubt the Princess even sees you as useful! Why do you still want to protect her?!" Doom One asked.

Sailor Sun: I help her because she is a fellow princess! She touched the vines around her wrists.

Sailor Sun: The only one that will die here is you. Rays of the Sun!

With that she emitted a brown glow from her Bronze Crystal and Sun Arrows show out from her body breaking her binds and sending them hurtling toward Doom 1.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:32 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Doom One gasped as she saw the golden arrows shooting towards her, she dodged but only just. "A princess who'd rather risk her own life for the person of the same rank? Pathetic!" she spat. She waved her arms towards Sailor Sun, the mirror shards behind her shot towards Doom 1's direction hoping to impale Sailor Sun at any moment.

----------
Jupiter opened her eyes weakly and gave an even weaker smile "My duty... to protect our princess..." she breathed in sharply. "is... almost... done..."

"Jupiter, you've got to hang on!" Luna spoke "We don't have any healers at the moment."

-------

Mercury closed her eyes trying to sense Doom 2's every move. Doom 2 dashed towards Mercury, "This ends here!" Mercury growled "MERCURY BUBBLES! FREEZE!" freezing her formerly mobile opponent. She raised her arm "Mercury Sword!" and sliced Doom 2 in half. Doom 2 was no more along with her illusions.

Sailor Sun, Doom 1, Sailor Mars and Doom 3 reappeared in the throne room with Sailor Mercury all looking beat up.

"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:30 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"Lita... Please... Hang on," Ben was practically begging as he cradled Jupiter in his arms. "We were gonna spend the year together... I was going to take you out on a nice cruise next summer... and a trip to America... Please... Don't do this..."
David and Johnny moved to protect the more beat up heroes, David's glove knives glinting.
"First opening, you take it," David ordered. "Take them down fast."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:35 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"Be careful! Those glass shards are heading towards Sailor Sun! We must save her!" Luna shouted.

On Ben's cradling yet warm arms.
"That warmth being in your arms. I like it very much." Jupiter smiled slowly detransforming back to Lita. Her eyes looked at Ben giving him the strongest smile faded "Ben... I ... lo-" she was interrupted by her own gasp. Her smile faded and her eyes looked like they were looking into empty space her pupils dilated.

-----------
Mercury ran over to Ben, Lita, Serena, Darien and Luna and covered them. "I'll protect you all, Venus you help Sailor Sun... I can't leave these guys. "MERCURY BUBBLES!" she shouted raising her arms in he air and lowering them below her hips shouting "CONCEAL!" A large bubble concealed Mercury and her friends.

Doom 3 was in the midst of flying towards Sailor Mars when she noticed Mercury's bubble. "Time for some Sailor BBQ!" she smiled "PERISHING EMBER!" as she threw a devastating fireball towards the bubble.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:05 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"Lita?"
Ben could barely see in the cloud of tears, but he could feel the life force ebbing. The skater kissed the top of Jupiter's head, and whispered, "I love you too." He gently set the Soldier of Courage down and summoned his sword. Electricity crackled, the smell of ozone filling the air.
"Amy," the skater growled. "Do me a solid and cover me." He burst through the bubble, slicing the fireballs in half, the magic in his sword fueled by rage. He leaped towards Doom 3.
---
"Venus Love Me Chain!"
The whip shattered the shards, the Soldier of Love nearly staggering. She grit her teeth as she forced herself up. She had to fight, she had to keep moving, otherwise she was...
"Dead?"
Venus glanced up and over at the big bubble.
"No... oh, Serenity, please, NO!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:13 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"I'll try my best." She nodded as she pointed towards Ben "MERCURY... ICE BUBBLES! PROTECT!" she shouted as a dash of liquid energy rushed towards Ben.

Doom 3 grinned, her body glowed into a ferocious red, she dashed towards Ben and grabbed him from behind.

----

(OOC: I'll move Serena)

Serena looked around the carnage that displayed. Darien and Lita were both dead, she froze in silence. She looked at the blade lying next to her "I don't want anyone else to die... I don't want anyone to die for me..." Serena cried "I'M GOING TO FIGHT!" Serena screamed "MOON PRISM POWER! MAKE UP!" she waved her hands over her chest and transformed into Sailor Moon.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:21 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Ben moved into the grab, gripping his sword.
"You fell for it," he smirked, swinging up and plunging his sword into his chest, stabbing through Doom 3's heart area.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:26 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Doom Three screamed before bursting into flames.

"BEN!" Luna shouted.
"He's fine with my protection." Ami reassured "Not for long though..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:43 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
The glow around the sword dulled, and Ben collapsed. From across the room, Venus' eyes widened. A minute ago, she felt the red string of fate start to fray. Now, it started healing itself...
"BEN!" David screamed out, rushing to his best friend's side. "Ben, no... come on..."
"Heh," Ben coughed. "Don't touch the sword, bud, otherwise I'll die faster."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:36 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Zoisite was worried what would happen to the girls, "BERYL!!!! Come OUT YOUR COWARD" he yelled out

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:10 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"Benjamin! You can't ... you just can't!" Luna called out running over to his lying body.

"Luna! Don't get too close, we still have to protect Sailor Sun!" Mercury commanded. "Shine Aqua Illusion!" she casted a few water blasts towards the mirror fragments blasting them away from Sailor Sun's back (because time and physics work like that LOL).

Sailor Moon glared at Doom 1 "I won't give up!" she growled "Even if my friends do die for me, I won't let their deaths go in vain!"

"Sailor Moon..." Mercury sighed

"In the name of the Moon... I shall right wrongs and triumph over evil and that means you!" Moon raised the holy blade and dashed towards Doom 1

"Sailor Moon! Be careful!" Luna called out

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:27 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Zoisite got an idea, "Kunzite, make a dark dome around the doom girls and then close it in on them. that should get rid of them" he said, with a grin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:49 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 22 months ago
inactive
Mars prepared her arrow and aimed it for the Doom and Gloom girl in case something went wrong with Sailor Moon's attack, and Artemis stayed by Luna's side with his own weapon in hand. There was a lot going on around them, but they had to stay focused and protect the princess, that was the first priority.

Jadeite pretty much had the same strategy as Mars, if Sailor Moon couldn't kill the demon, Jadeite would blast at it with fire.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:33 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Venus took a look at the field, and decided that she wasn't needed. Instead, she sprinted over to Ben, wincing at the pain in her arm, until she reached the skater's prone body.
"Heya, V," Ben said, his voice ebbing. "Both of you, help the princess..." His glance told them not to worry right now. David grit his teeth and popped his claws.
"Let's hope," he growled.
Venus turned, and prepped her own attack.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:22 am 
Planeta
Planeta
OOC: Should I wait for NQS? I'll do my NQS cry... NQS!!!!!!!!

Mercury summoned her harp. "We must protect Princess Serenity!" she commanded "Mars, Venus get ready!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:04 am 
Stella
Stella
Sailor Sun moved over to help Venus against Doom 3.
Don't worry Venus if we join our attacks together we can stop them.

Sailor Sun: Rays of the Sun!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:47 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"Rolling heart vibration!"
The attacks combined to slaughter the final Doom Girl. Venus panted with effort and relief.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:30 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
"So now that those monster are out of the way, only thing to do is fight the biggest one" zoisite said

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:31 am 
Planeta
Planeta
OOC: Next episode.

Quote:
Final Episode: Moonlight Romance

Synopsis:
The final battle occurs between Sailor Moon and Queen Beryl who has been given supreme power by Queen Metalia. Wait?! Who's that black haired lady inside Queen Beryl's chest? It is up to Sailor Moon and her friends to destroy the Negaverse once and for all... but will it be for a price?

Ending: It is up for all of us to decide...

Will there be a special: Maybe? Maybe not...

Doom One was finally destroyed by the attacks by Venus, Sun and Moon's quick reflexes. However everything was not over, Mercury and Luna could hear some sort of rumbling, "Everyone we need to escape this place quickly or else this place will collapse on us. I am getting some readings over there behind the throne."

"We need to find the exit to this place... it isn't safe!" Luna said

"But... I can't leave Darien behind, I just can't!" Sailor Moon cried out "and Lita ... we can't let them lie here."

"Sailor Moon..." Mercury sighed "We have to..."

"NO! WE CAN'T LEAVE LITA AND DARIEN BEHIND!" Sailor Moon screamed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:06 pm 
Stella
Stella
DREWdesu wrote:
OOC: Next episode.

Quote:
Final Episode: Moonlight Romance

Synopsis:
The final battle occurs between Sailor Moon and Queen Beryl who has been given supreme power by Queen Metalia. Wait?! Who's that black haired lady inside Queen Beryl's chest? It is up to Sailor Moon and her friends to destroy the Negaverse once and for all... but will it be for a price?

Ending: It is up for all of us to decide...

Will there be a special: Maybe? Maybe not...

Doom One was finally destroyed by the attacks by Venus, Sun and Moon's quick reflexes. However everything was not over, Mercury and Luna could hear some sort of rumbling, "Everyone we need to escape this place quickly or else this place will collapse on us. I am getting some readings over there behind the throne."

"We need to find the exit to this place... it isn't safe!" Luna said

"But... I can't leave Darien behind, I just can't!" Sailor Moon cried out "and Lita ... we can't let them lie here."

"Sailor Moon..." Mercury sighed "We have to..."

"NO! WE CAN'T LEAVE LITA AND DARIEN BEHIND!" Sailor Moon screamed

Sailor Sun: Sailor Moon is right I will not leave Lita and Darien behind either.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next