Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2213 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 74  Next
 Post subject: ~We are the Sailor Guardians!~ - RP Thread
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:43 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Signup here: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=23165

RULES:
-Please keep the personality of the canon characters as close to ANY of the adaptations as possible. (So we can have a PGSM styled Rei with an Anime styled Serena)
-No God-modding, that means no killing, amputating and causing life-threatening harm unless if the other player agrees.
-No profanity, discussions that are only appropriate for those 18+
-If you want to leave the role play please tell me.
-No sex scenes. Kissing is okay but nothing OTT. (With other player’s permission)
-Please refrain from only dialogue in your post. I expect at least 3 lines of writing.

Darien:
"Find me the Imperium Silver Crystal" said a female voice "Find me the crystal so I can be free again." the voice spoke again. Darien looked up at the sillhouette of a goddess standing at an old castle balcony, slowly the image faded as screaming could be heard "SAVE ME!" Darien woke up sweating.

This was one of the many times he had this dream. Who was the goddess that was speaking to him? What was this Imperium Silver Crystal? Darien got out of bed, brushed his teeth, had a showed dressed into his high school uniform since it was a Friday after all. He went to the breakfast table, got some toast and walked to school.

Luna:
A black cat lay on the footpath, exhausted, its vision was blurred. The cat was finding something but didn't know what it was, all it knew was that it had a band-aid stuck on its forehead and that it was hungry as well. Having no one around didn't really help either.

Last edited by DREWdesu on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: ~We are the Sailor Guardians!~ - RP Thread
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:50 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Moon Princess
Serena: Ahhh, oh no I'm late for school again!!! Why didn't mom wake me up earlier? I bet get going, otherwise I'll miss the bus and I'll have to walk again.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:56 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Amy: Where's Serena? She's late again... Huh...

(A man in an alleyway, presumable a mugger lying in wait, is being cornered by Neoshadows.)

Attachment:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 20.83 KiB | Viewed 10721 times ]

Man: W-what are these things?

(He attempts to stab at the Heartless, but to no avail, they don't feel a thing.)

Ansem: Pitiful fool...

Man: P-please... Call these... Things off!

(Ansem gives a slight smirk, and snaps his fingers. The Neoshadows attack en masse, and within seconds the man is gone. Afterwards, the Neoshadows sink into ground as puddles of darkness, before vanishing. Seconds later, Ansem himself vanishes into a corridor of darkness.)

Last edited by Princess Venus on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:11 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 18 months ago
inactive
Jadeite:
In town, a blonde haired man closely observed the O.S.A.P. store from across the street. "Those foolish humans are wasting their energy on those pointless rocks they call jewelry...I'm going to do them a favor and see their energy be much better spent...Queen Beryl will be most pleased." After stating that, the male gave a smirk and then disappeared into thin air.

Rei:
Meanwhile in the classroom, Rei sighed in aggravation as she tapped her desk with her fingertips as the class seats began to fill. "She's going to expect us to cover for her to Mrs. Haruna too I'll bet. Why can't she make more effort to show up on time?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:16 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
OOC: Oh wow, Rei's not going to a private school? /gasp

Darien:
On his way to school he noticed the OSA-P sign. OSA-P was definately the talk of the down when it first opened. He wasn't the one to talk about jewels but he heard that this location consisted of special gems and jewels for women and some men to wear. He looked at the poster on the window.
It read:
NEW SILVER CRYSTAL
A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND.

Could this be the Silver Crystal he was looking for?

Luna:
The car still lay flat on the footpath, exhausted from what felt like a massive headache. It purred softly as it slowly fell to sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:41 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 10 months ago
inactive
Other: Gay.
"Mina!" the young man called, walking down the hall of the temporary hotel. "Mina! You in here?" He paused at the hotel door, listening, before jiggling the doorknob. "Mina-chan? Are you awake?"
Inside, a young woman with blond hair nervously clicked a pen. Instantly, the red and blue uniform she was wearing vanished into it, blond hair turning black. A white cat glared at her reproachfully, and she shot him her own glare.
"In a minute, David-san," she called out, checking her reflection. "Normal girl, normal girl..."
Mina Aino opened the hotel door, and the young man on the other side grinned.
"We're gonna be late for school at this rate," he said. "I dunno if I can drive, not sure my driver's license works in Australia."
Mina rolled her eyes at the attempt at humor, but walked out the door.
"Sure, just ignore the breakfast buffet," David called out, shouldering his bag. "We can get something on the way, I'm sure."
Mina stopped at a table of bagles, and threw one at him. David caught it in his right hand, and started nibbling it.
"Next time I aim for your eyes," she said.
"But then who'd take your pictures?"
"I'm sure there are better photographers."
"But none of them love you like I do."
"Probably take less pay too..."
"But I feed Artemis."
Mina tried hard not to smile. "Okay, you topped me," she allowed, before throwing an egg sandwich at him. "Now, come on! It's our first day here!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:48 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Amy: Rei, Serena still hasn't shown up yet... Do you think something happened? I hear people have been disappearing...

(Somewhere in a dark alley near where Jaedite was standing, Ansem appears from the darkness.)

Ansem: Queen Beryl... I hadn't considered her for our plan... Yes... She'll be a good back-up plan, just in case things go south...

Last edited by Princess Venus on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:55 am 
inactive
OOC: Yeah, I figured it'd be better development if Rei went to the same school as the others. Gives more leeway.

Rei rolled her eyes. "Yeah, there was probably a sale at the local Doughnut shop. Really I wouldn't think much of it...yet." She then glanced at the clock in the classroom. "Though, this is a new record, even for her..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:05 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Amy: Actually, people seem to have been going missing over the past few days without a trace...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:25 am 
Planeta
Planeta
((OOC: Come on LUNA can't lie on the footpath for the whole RP hahaha))

Darien:

Darien finished examining the poster and walked off to school, he felt a dark presence in the alleyway as he past it. He didn't know how he felt it but his foster parents always told him that he shouldn't go in alleyways at this age. Darien wasn't that bold to take risks, besides Melbourne High Boys School ((this is a real selective entry school btw)) was just around the corner. He walked to school, past the gates. He felt a sense of accomplishment everytime he walked by the gates because he knew how his foster parents wanted him to achieve the best for himself and attend a rather high-standard school.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:32 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Amy: how long is that line for the donut sale? She should be here by now...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:57 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Lita stared at the window of the classroom gazing at the beautiful Spring flowers blossoming among the trees and the bushes. She turned over to Rei and Amy who were having a discussion about Serena's lateness. It was well known among the three that Serena had a habit of sleeping in and running late to school. Lita then heard about the rumours from Amy's lips of people recently going missing "That's scary isn't it?" Lita spoke ignoring Rei's brush-over. "I really hope they really find those guys soon, I've heard a girl from McRobertsons Girls High School (once again its a real school) went missing a few nights ago. We have to remain cautious alright?"

Darien arrived at high school. He groomed himself and walked in the school building. He walked to his school locker and grabbed the books he needed for the first two periods of class. He placed the books in his backpack and walked to the classroom building. "3 minutes until class" he whispered.

Somewhere in Crossroads the black cat was still lying flat from exhaustion.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:57 am 
inactive
In the classroom, Rei watched the clock while listening to Lita and Amy. "Yeah, a couple of people went missing near the Shrine path as well...I'll be sure to be careful when going home...Alright, this is bad even for Serena." Rei then paused. "Wait...you guys keep up with the stuff more than I do, didn't a new video game come out today?"

Meanwhile, in the Dark Kingdom...

Jadeite was kneeling before Queen Beryl in the Kingdom's throne room. "My Queen, I have come up with a plan to gather us more energy and would like your permission to proceed. I have observed that those foolish humans have been spending so much of their precious energy on jewelry, and I believe we can use this to our advantage..."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:05 am 
inactive
Ooc: I dunno how Australian school works, but, David is in the year below Darien and I figured for story sake he should be in Darien's school.

The sports car coasted up to the boys school, and the haggard American boy nearly tripped on his way out.
"Dang seat belt," he muttered, avoiding a spider that happened by.
"You only have a few minutes left," Mina stated, looking at her watch. "And I need to get to Crossroads..."
David nodded at her, and ran off, hitching up his bag. The driver waved after him, and Mina set up the one-way mirror, and activated the sound proof system, before shutting the door and opening her bag to reveal Artemis.
"You okay?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:08 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Serena: Oh great, I missed the bus, I might as well walk to school. Oh look, there's a black kitty on sidewalk, I might as well see what it wants.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:20 am 
inactive
OOC: Pssst, Princess, Drew said he wants this formatted like a book if you can do that.

Artemis gives a pant at the wave of fresh air. Well, seemingly fresh to him anyway even though they were both in a car. "Yeah, I'm fine." Artemis stretched a bit. "Mina, you sure you're going to be able to pull this off? Even more eyes will be on you now that you're starting a public school, and our secret will be more difficult to keep. You'll probably have fans for classmates watching you closely now too."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:25 am 
inactive
Mina drummed her fingers on the car rest, thinking.
"I know it's risky," she said, slowly. "But... If I can find her... I can protect her..." She bit her lip, thinking long and hard. "And... maybe she can help me..."
There was a buzz from the driver. Mina jerked her head up and activated the speakers.
"We're here, ma'am," the driver said. Mina closed her bag around Artemis, and got out of the car, biting her lip again. She shoved her baseball cap over her eyes. It had been a gift from David after the concert at Disney World. Hoping Mickey's smiling face would distract any fan from seeing Minako Aino walk into the school building. Hopefully she can delay the reveal until the official announcement.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:55 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Cheshire Wolfy wrote:
Mina drummed her fingers on the car rest, thinking.
"I know it's risky," she said, slowly. "But... If I can find her... I can protect her..." She bit her lip, thinking long and hard. "And... maybe she can help me..."
There was a buzz from the driver. Mina jerked her head up and activated the speakers.
"We're here, ma'am," the driver said. Mina closed her bag around Artemis, and got out of the car, biting her lip again. She shoved her baseball cap over her eyes. It had been a gift from David after the concert at Disney World. Hoping Mickey's smiling face would distract any fan from seeing Minako Aino walk into the school building. Hopefully she can delay the reveal until the official announcement.

Ansem, observing, "That girl... Yes, Sailor V... I had best dispose of her quick..." (Ansem summons a few Neoshadows.) "Get rid of her, but make sure she's alone before you strike. Or at the very least, only that boy is with her. " (The Neoshadows sink into the ground, and wait to ambush Minako somewhere.)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:28 am 
Planeta
Planeta
OOC: Crossroads Secondary College is a school from Year 7-12. Melbourne High School is from Year 9-12. Darien turned 17 years old so he should be at Year 11 at this rate.

Lita:

With the news of a new video game, Lita remembered. "Oh right, the new Sailor V video game." she paused and then frowned "I can't believe some companies would want to make her into a money-grabbing object." Sailor V to Lita was a female crime-fighter who didn't need to be promoted so much in the media to the extent that she needed video games based on her. Probably the next thing made would be an animated cartoon.

Luna:

The black cat heard footsteps coming closer and closer it tried to open its eyes but instead slumped down and purred. It was out of strength... ever since the cat had a band-aid on its forehead it felt as though it was out of energy.

Queen Beryl
After hearing Jadeite's announcement, Queen Beryl the Queen of the Dark Kingdom dubbed Negaverse sat on her throne examining her crystal ball "Is that so?" she asked "Now Jadeite, you do know that energy to our great ruler is not the only thing we are after."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:51 pm 
inactive
OOC: Got it. David is a year and grade younger.

Kunzite:
"She is correct, Jadeite," Kunzite said, stepping forward. "The goal is the Silver Crystal. If you would like, I could help." Kunzite said this with no malicious intent, but a genuine care for his fellow Guard. He was the oldest, and looked out for his fellows.

David:
"I seriously have no idea how I managed to get into this place..."
David checked the map on the side of the wall, and frowned, before checking his watch.
"I think I go this way..."
He strode off, quickly, and managed to find his class. Running a hand through his hair, he realized he was sweating slightly. A quick chill filled his stomach, but, he shrugged it off.

Mina:
Mina felt the presence of darkness, and grimaced.
"Artemis... Do you feel that?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:00 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
The Neoshadows nearby are called off, vanishing into darkness.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:32 pm 
inactive
Jadeite:
Jadeite smirked at the mention of the mystical Silver Crystal. "There is a jewelry store that recently got a new Silver Crystal. My plan is to take out two birds with one stone. We can simply take the energy of the humans in that store while seeing if that is the crystal we are looking for my queen." Jadeite then glanced to Kunzite. "Well, I won't decline any assistance in making sure nothing interferes with the plan."

Rei:
Back at Crossroads Secondary College, Rei was still conversing with Lita and Amy about Serena's tardiness. "You guys...don't think she would play hooky for that game, do you? She does go over the top with those Sailor V things..."

Artemis:
The small white cat gave a nod. "I do. Someone is watching us Mina...we have to be very cautious."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:44 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Serena: Serena bent down and decided to pet the poor black kitty on the head. "I think I should take this bandaid off of you.", she thought. So, she took the bandaid off of the cat and then it began to stare at her.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:26 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Serena, in the corner of her vision, sees a stranger. He doesn't say a word, only standing there. But afterwards, he's nowhere to be seen... Was the boy just an illusion?

Last edited by Princess Venus on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:56 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
OOC: Psst ... PrincessSerenity18 and Princess Venus ... you're god-modding Luna and Serena who are other people's characters. They don't have to notice it. I'm going to ignore the previous post...

Luna: Once the blonde haired stranger took off the band-aid a wave of emotions and thoughts came to the cat. The cat remembered its name, its mission and everything. He leapt away from the stranger onto a nearby car. Luna stared at the girl.

Darien: Darien walked to class, he spotted a boy heading to the classroom next door which were for the Year 10s. Darien walked into his classroom.

Lita: "Nah, she wouldn't do something like that." Lita replied to Rei's theory of Serena's lack of presence in the classroom. The bell rung, Miss Haruna Sakuranda was the Japanese teacher for the class and usually she would be at least 30 seconds late to class. Lita crossed her fingers "Do it for the Tiramisu that I'll give to you" she whispered "Come early, Serena".

Queen Beryl:
"I hope you do your job well, Jadeite." Queen Beryl spoke "Our great ruler and I are trusting you. If you fail your mission, I may let you off but if you fail a few more times, I shall banish you from the Negaverse! Do you hear me?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:04 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
DREWdesu wrote:
OOC: Psst ... PrincessSerenity18 and Princess Venus ... you're god-modding Luna and Serena who are other people's characters. They don't have to notice it. I'm going to ignore the previous post...

Luna: Once the blonde haired stranger took off the band-aid a wave of emotions and thoughts came to the cat. The cat remembered its name, its mission and everything. He leapt away from the stranger onto a nearby car. Luna stared at the girl.

Darien: Darien walked to class, he spotted a boy heading to the classroom next door which were for the Year 10s. Darien walked into his classroom.

Lita: "Nah, she wouldn't do something like that." Lita replied to Rei's theory of Serena's lack of presence in the classroom. The bell rung, Miss Haruna Sakuranda was the Japanese teacher for the class and usually she would be at least 30 seconds late to class. Lita crossed her fingers "Do it for the Tiramisu that I'll give to you" she whispered "Come early, Serena".

Queen Beryl:
"I hope you do your job well, Jadeite." Queen Beryl spoke "Our great ruler and I are trusting you. If you fail your mission, I may let you off but if you fail a few more times, I shall banish you from the Negaverse! Do you hear me?"

(OOC: Whoops... Sorry about that.)

Amy sighed, "I don't think that's happening, Lita..."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:24 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Serena: Serena looked at the cat with confusion. "Why are you staring at me?" "What do you want from me?"

(ooc: Sorry about that, didn't mean too. ^_^' )

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:26 am 
Planeta
Planeta
OOC: I added a rule where there has to be a paragraph (or at least more than two lines) of writing for each post.

Luna glared at the girl. She was definately the girl she was looking for, "Serena Tsukino" - "Selene of the moon". Before Luna could utter anything the bell of the school nearby had rung followed by music which instructed students to get a move on to class. Luna jumped from the car and walked ran away. Luna would probably meet the girl again after school anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:47 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
DREWdesu wrote:
OOC: I added a rule where there has to be a paragraph (or at least more than two lines) of writing for each post.

Luna glared at the girl. She was definately the girl she was looking for, "Serena Tsukino" - "Selene of the moon". Before Luna could utter anything the bell of the school nearby had rung followed by music which instructed students to get a move on to class. Luna jumped from the car and walked ran away. Luna would probably meet the girl again after school anyway.

Serena looked at the cat. "I better get going, I'm already late as it is.", she thought. She arrived in the classroom and saw her friends, Amy, Lita, and Rei already in class. "I hope Ms. Haruna, doesn't scold me again.", she thought. "I don't need another detention."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:01 am 
inactive
Jadeite:
Once Queen Beryl was finished, he gave a nod and bowed once more. "Of course my queen, I am honored by your generosity and I will not disappoint you."

Rei:
Before class started, Rei glanced out at the window, seeing the girl with the baseball cap standing out of the building before directing her attention to Serena. "Serena! Where have you been?! We have all been sitting here worried!"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2213 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 74  Next