Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next
 Post subject: Re: ~We are the Sailor Guardians!~ - RP Thread
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:38 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
"If they are still living, we can see what we can do" Zoisite said "if they are too weak, we might have to leave them here, we need all the strength for this fight and if they can't fight it would be for the best" Zoisite added

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:41 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Darien let of a small groan.
Luna walked up to him "Darien... he's alive!" she called out "Everyone carry him and we might need to carry Lita too... if we can't agree to disagree."

Mercury thought for a few seconds, the throne started to collapse off the platform. She looked around, She pointed both of her palms to the air "We have to move on quickly." she squinted her eyes and her visor appeared "Mercury Aqua Mist!"

A large portal opened which showed D.Point's artic scenery. Mercury's Water Mist was still running from her outstretched palms "Everyone go through the hole there's no time!!"

"Mercury..." Luna sighed, she knew Mercury's intention and kept it to herself.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:24 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 12 months ago
inactive
Other: Gay.
David and Venus managed to drag Lita's body into the hole, before Venus collapsed at D-Point.
"This is just..." Venus panted, tired and running on near empty. "Too much..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:43 pm 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
DREWdesu wrote:
Darien let of a small groan.
Luna walked up to him "Darien... he's alive!" she called out "Everyone carry him and we might need to carry Lita too... if we can't agree to disagree."

Mercury thought for a few seconds, the throne started to collapse off the platform. She looked around, She pointed both of her palms to the air "We have to move on quickly." she squinted her eyes and her visor appeared "Mercury Aqua Mist!"

A large portal opened which showed D.Point's artic scenery. Mercury's Water Mist was still running from her outstretched palms "Everyone go through the hole there's no time!!"

"Mercury..." Luna sighed, she knew Mercury's intention and kept it to herself.

Sailor Sun: Right let's get out of here.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:35 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"Venus..." Luna limped "We have to keep moving on!"
Darien groaned once again slowly opening his eyes.

-----
Once everyone left the portal, Sailor Mercury gave a faint smile, detransformed and dropped to the flơr. Closing the portal for good.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:41 pm 
inactive
"Hey," Ben stated, staggering towards her. In the confusion, he had somehow managed to stay behind. "You forgot someone."
The skater sat next to Mercury, the sword still buried in his chest. He coughed, blood oozing from his mouth. Somehow, though, he was still standing.
"You okay, Amy?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:14 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
"Do you think we can killl Beryl" Zoisite asked Kunzite.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:41 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Amy's eyes opened as she heard another person's voice, she turned her head and noticed Ben. "Benjamin..." Amy spoke weakly as she breathed heavily "Why... Why didn't you leave? ... Endymion would have... healed you...". Rocks were falling from the ceiling.

-------------
From a location nearby, an enormous purple bud sprouted and bloomed revealing a blue skinned blue haired woman wearing a red dress similar to Queen Beryl. On her chest was a young lady who looked just like the extremely taller woman, instead she had black hair and wore a torn black dress, she looked like she was sleeping inside the transparent chest of the large figure.

"The power of the Sun's darkness! Grant me your power!" the larger woman shouted.

---------------
"Can you sense that?" Luna asked.
Darien rose from the ground and grabbed his head "Ugh... where am I?" he groaned.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:28 pm 
inactive
Ben coughed, his skin pale, and glanced at Amy.
"Could say the same to you," he pointed out. "Why let yourself die here? You could have gone through." He glanced at his chest, the sword still sticking out of it.
-----
Mina limped towards Darien, glancing outside.
"Its happening," she muttered.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:50 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Other: Married to Ryo!
Sailor Moon rushed to Darien's side. "Oh Darien, I'm so glad you're alive I thought I'd never see you again!" She said as she hugged him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:53 pm 
Stella
Stella
NeoQueenSerenity18 wrote:
Sailor Moon rushed to Darien's side. "Oh Darien, I'm so glad you're alive I thought I'd never see you again!" She said as she hugged him.

Sailor Sun went to Darien and said.

Sailor Sun: Yes Darien I am so happy to see you alive again.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:17 am 
Planeta
Planeta
There was a brief pause, Amy looked at the ceiling "The Princess has changed hasn't she?" she digressed "She can do this all by herself if she wished. A different time... a different place ... a different life ... She is capable in fighting for the greater good."

-----------

Darien grabbed something from the inside of his armour, it was a broken pocket watch "This saved me didn't it..." he turned over to Serena and in a split second he gave her a hug. His eyes glanced beyond the snowy volcanic structure where he noticed something rising. "Its over to the other side of the volcano! Mercury! Can you scan that?"

There was a pin drop silence within the crowd

"Darien..." Luna sighed "Mercury ... she..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:35 am 
inactive
"Mercury is dying," Mina stated, her voice clipped. "She's... She..." Mina stopped, her eyes tearing up. "I... don't think she's gonna make it."
----
Ben nodded.
"Serena's gotten stronger alright," the skater said, thinking. He glanced off into space a bit, then smiled. "Smell that? I smell cinnamon rolls."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:12 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Ami smiled and closed her eyes "I ... never ... had them before.... tell me all about them..."

--------
Darien looked over at Mina's arm "You're hurt..." Darien spoke as he latched on to it. He placed is right hand on the ground emitting a glow and placed it on top of the wound healing it.

"Darien... you can heal people?" Luna asked

"We need to act quickly." Darien spoke wide awake "This could be our last chance."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:18 am 
inactive
"They're a pastry," Ben said. "You take some dough and season it, then paint it with some egg and butter so it'll stick together when you roll it up. Top it with more cinnamon and some icing. It's great. Light and fluffy and sweet... Like Lita..." Ben sniffed again, this time the scent of roses mixed with the cinnamon roll smell. "Lita's baking stuff for us... Can you tell?" His voice was a little above a whisper, his eyes dimming.
---
Mina nodded in appreciation, then glanced around.
"Listen up people," she said. "We lost friends today, let's make sure we can avenge them." Mina gripped her pen, feeling stronger than she had been previously. "This is our final battle... and I'm going out in style."
Mina turned, tensed up, then took her pen.
"V-Power, Makeup!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:24 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"That is such a sweet smell," Ami agreed "Jupiter is waiting for you, Ben... don't make her wait. She doesn't like waiting." she took slow breathes and slowly her breathes faded into silence.

---------
"Open your eyes everyone! The battle is here!" Luna commanded as she transformed back into Celeste and into Sailor Luna. "Lets go!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:33 am 
inactive
"Can't leave her best friend behind," Ben said, grinning. His hand reached out and gripped Mercury's shoulder. "Let's... go... she's waiting..."
He grinned a final grin, then his vision went black....
And then a field of green. His arms wrapped around a figure, his calloused hands touching a pair of light feminine ones, hands that he knew packed a serious punch.
"Hello Lita," he said, smiling.
----
In the dark chamber, blood oozed from the corpse of Ben, the sword sticking out from the chest. However, his face was full of peace, as though he saw an everlasting vision before he passed.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:56 am 
Planeta
Planeta
The large blue woman cackled through the air "The Power of the Almighty Queen Metalia is within me! Now I shall gain everything that is once mine!" Queen Beryl gave off a wicked grin.

"No you won't!" Sailor Luna shouted as she ran to the scene with Mars, Moon, Sun, Darien, Kunzite, Zoisite, Jadeite, Johnny, David and Troy.

"So the Soldiers of the Moon, Sun and the Earth are willing to risk their lives to go against me?" Queen Beryl scoffed.

Sailor Luna squinted as she noticed a tiny figure within Beryl's chest "Who's that lady inside her?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:06 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
"you brained washed us and tricked us, i want my revenge" Zoisite snarled

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:00 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
"You brainwashed me! And tried to get me to hurt my friends! In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!" Sailor Moon shouted.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:04 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"It shall be you who is punished!" Queen Beryl shouted as she threw a black energy blast towards her foes which sprouted into an icicle raising itself from the ground for a couple of metres. The top of the icicle opened with a sudden splat revealing, Princess Serenity, Princess Mars, Princess Venus, Prince Endymion with his remaining 3 Generals and the Sun Queen. Johnny, David, Sailor Luna and Tyson stayed below.

"Serena, are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Darien asked as he saw the female figure lying on Queen Beryl's chest "We need to free her quickly."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:22 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
DREWdesu wrote:
"It shall be you who is punished!" Queen Beryl shouted as she threw a black energy blast towards her foes which sprouted into an icicle raising itself from the ground for a couple of metres. The top of the icicle opened with a sudden splat revealing, Princess Serenity, Princess Mars, Princess Venus, Prince Endymion with his remaining 3 Generals and the Sun Queen. Johnny, David, Sailor Luna and Tyson stayed below.

"Serena, are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Darien asked as he saw the female figure lying on Queen Beryl's chest "We need to free her quickly."

"Right, but just who is she?" Serena asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:34 am 
Stella
Stella
Queen Amaterasu: Yes we must free her and stop Beryl's madness.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:30 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"I can't really tell but it is obvious that she is directly related to Queen Beryl in some shape or form," Darien replied.

"Serena, it is up to you to find a way to defeat Queen Beryl. However, you are not holding the Silver Crystal in its full form... that's a bit of a worry." Luna called out "However you can use the Holy Blade as a reinforcement."

(OOC: I'll move Shiro's characters)

Rei looked attentively at the sleeping maiden "I think she is Queen Beryl's present life!" Rei replied

"Indeed. That is Queen Beryl's current incarnation. Unfortunately, her rebirth somehow had a fated encounter with Queen Metalia causing Queen Beryl to be awaken once more." Jadeite confirmed

"So Serena, what is your decision?" Luna asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:19 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
DREWdesu wrote:
"I can't really tell but it is obvious that she is directly related to Queen Beryl in some shape or form," Darien replied.

"Serena, it is up to you to find a way to defeat Queen Beryl. However, you are not holding the Silver Crystal in its full form... that's a bit of a worry." Luna called out "However you can use the Holy Blade as a reinforcement."

(OOC: I'll move Shiro's characters)

Rei looked attentively at the sleeping maiden "I think she is Queen Beryl's present life!" Rei replied

"Indeed. That is Queen Beryl's current incarnation. Unfortunately, her rebirth somehow had a fated encounter with Queen Metalia causing Queen Beryl to be awaken once more." Jadeite confirmed

"So Serena, what is your decision?" Luna asked.

"We'll fight Beryl with the Holy Blade. As for the Crystal, how can we put it back in it's full form?" Serena asked.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:25 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"I...I don't know..." Sailor Luna replied
"Maybe we need something in order for the Crystal shards to react." Darien thought to himself. He grabbed Serena by the shoulders "Serena, you have the power to be strong! In order to gain that power you need to have some sort of wish, some sort of desire in order for you to gain an advantage... what do you wish more than anything else?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:59 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
DREWdesu wrote:
"I...I don't know..." Sailor Luna replied
"Maybe we need something in order for the Crystal shards to react." Darien thought to himself. He grabbed Serena by the shoulders "Serena, you have the power to be strong! In order to gain that power you need to have some sort of wish, some sort of desire in order for you to gain an advantage... what do you wish more than anything else?"

"I wish to be strong enough to protect everyone, to protect Darien, my friends and this planet! I want to be string enough to defeat Beryl with you guys by my side." Serena shouted.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:12 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Zoisite grinned, "we'll be by your side, princess" he siad

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:25 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
"That's the spirit." Darien smiled. Suddenly 7 rainbow crystals, 5 from the area and 2 from the volcano shot out towards Princess Serenity forming the Silver Crystal which placed itself on the helm of the Holy Blade.

The Blade itself glowed into a beautiful white light. On the sword lay a scrolling inscription.
"The blade shall glow when held by the true Princess with the Imperium Silver Crystal in hand, offer unto the Holy Blade with your prayers and the power of the Moon will awaken, and be yours to command" Darien read.

"BLASPHEMY! NOW YOU SHALL DIE ALONG WITH YOUR WISHES, PRINCESS!" Queen Beryl screamed releasing another dark energy wave towards the Princess. Darien swung his cape over his eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:16 am 
inactive
"VENUS! LOVE AND BEAUTY SHOCK!"
The gold heart attack slammed into the incoming attack, negating it. Princess Venus struck a pose, and tossed her hair.
"Beryl, we're gonna defeat Metallia and save you!" she proclaimed. "In the name of the planet Venus, I will rain down the divine punishment of love!"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next