Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:19 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon x Neon Genesis Evangelion crossover casting
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:30 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
What is that? The EVA that Pavel pilots? lol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:00 pm 
☽ Crescent Moonie
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
That's what I came up with, the gist of it, is that Uranus missed her first attack and hit Unit 01. Totally by accident. It would not cause NERV to start squishing senshi, but simply added some Evangelion themed flavor to the upcoming confrontation betweeen Sachiel and our characters. But since you all started fighting while I was writing it up, I submit it here to see if there's anything that I need to change while I reassess the situation, and also because if I just posted this, it would leave Asuka as a passive character, which I'd loathe to do.

[quote="Sailor Swifty]"Michiru!!!!!!" Haruka cried out and dropped to her side and saw red heal her... now she was mad, how dare those monsters hurt her... she felt a new wave of power, a new attack.... "michiru, i'm glad you are okay," she said and then stood up.. "Urauns, SPACE Turbulence" she shouted and launched the attack at the enemies.[/quote]

(ooc: Enemies? You gotta be kidding me. There's just one angel and the rest are Evangelions. Oh well, no problem, I can play with this. Evangelion units are scary looking after all, and we could use some tension.)

Misato was caught off guard by Asuka's question: I have no idea Asuka. All I know is that he is on our side, and I'm glad for that. All I know is that he isn't an angel. Perhaps Ritsuko knows more?

Gendo: Scientists work from hard evidence and methodically gathered information. How would she know anything when this... thing just showed up? Speaking of which, where's Rits.. What the?

Pavel was trying his first steps when the attack knocked him off his feet. Or more likely, his EVA unit was the one that was knocked off his feet. Up until then, it was just the usual. Vertigo, trying to keep his balance, or more likely, the EVA's balance — it wasn't always clear which — shuffling one foot after another, listening to Shinji's groans... Pavel could swear that he had heard the boy remark "Are we going to fight angels like this?", and he was already frustrated with concentrating on not falling down, but now he had done it! Something hit his shoulder, and he was sprawled on the floor before he could count to one, and with the fall being on the EVA's scale, he was pretty much as winded as though he had taken a direct hit from a 85mm cannon to his old turret.

Still, he wasn't a tank commander for five years for nothing, he recovered rather quickly, and saw unit 01 knocked to the nearby building. Shinji's unit was missing one shoulder pylon and a large area of it shoulder armor was partially melted. "Shinji!" he shouted into his microphone, not knowing that Evangelion units have survived worse, with the pilots intact. Not perfectly intact, but intact nonetheless.

At the same time, Misato was doing the same, though she wasn't worried as much about the initial attack as she was about a follow-up: Who did this?

"It was someone from those women" the operator watching Rei's camera feed replied. "Our red visitor was talking to them just before the attack happened."

Gendo's eyebrows became furrowed: "Which one?"

"Sir?"

"Which one of those women did it?"

"I didn't see... oh no." the technician's eyes widened.

"You didn't?"

"It is not possible!"

"What is not possible?" Gendo was losing patience. In response, the technician just pointed helplessly at his monitor.

On the screen was a familiar image of a black angel with a white faceplate.

The problem was, that the angel should have been dead.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:03 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to Ryo!
Boro, switch that post to the other thread. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:05 pm 
☽ Crescent Moonie
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
No asuka interaction?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:07 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Boro wrote:
No asuka interaction?

You posted your response to the casting thread by mistake. ^_^'

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:08 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 26 months ago
inactive
woo hoo! lets get this show on the road!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqjyBxv6O8U

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:09 pm 
☽ Crescent Moonie
I was exercising common courtesy by not assuming that Asuka does nothing. It was a feature, not a bug. Honest! :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:11 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Okay, there's some slight confusion in our coordination. My character already pointed out which thing was the enemy, so naturally, the senshi attacks would be headed for the Angel, not the Evangelions. Go back some posts. :tongue:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:40 pm 
☽ Crescent Moonie
And Swifty explicitly wrote enemies, in plural. Since Sachiel is alone, that can only mean an EVA unit. After all, EVA units are scary.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:42 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Actually, as NQS specified awhile ago, there are some SM motds there too. But they are supposedly hidden. ;) Just another thing to roll with I suppose.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:56 pm 
☽ Crescent Moonie
hmm... I always hoped that Sachiel would get a MoTD trait. Just a minor one though, it should be enough when deployed on an E-scale (Evangelion scale).

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:58 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Which trait though? Remember, the battles aren't that expertly coordinated. I'm just offering bits of experience based on the details given without trying to control things too much. My guy already seems a bit OP as it is lol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:29 am 
☽ Crescent Moonie
one of these. Seriously, don't breeze through the encounter. It should be important.

Attachment:
T1 servant abilities.png
T1 servant abilities.png [ 131.57 KiB | Viewed 4880 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:02 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
I don't mean to shoot down your idea, but I don't think any other players in this RP are thinking about rolling any die to figure stuff out. People are just posting whatever when they feel the need to post. It's a bit loose and easier to lose track and all, but that's how it seems to be going. I followed your suggestion and told NQS to determine the outcome of my attack and that's what she did. So it's not going all awry. If anything, this is my first time playing with a group for an extended period of time. Maybe our next RP will be somewhat better organized?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:33 am 
☽ Crescent Moonie
i just woke up, so apologies if I missed something. I just posted this table for reference to show what attributes constitute the tier 1 group. Nothing stops her from choosing one without the aid of a statistical tool (die). In fact, that's one of the methods of servant generation mentioned in the book, where the GM chooses the attributes rather than rolling dice.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:17 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
I think the way our dear GM works things is she has specific scenes in mind and she wants players to focus on those. So I guess we handle the scenes as we see fit, and if things get out of control, we all fix it together.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:18 pm 
☽ Crescent Moonie
I'm surprised Asuka didn't ask Red questions. Maybe she's afraid of him?

And I'm much appalled that Rei is just let out. No debriefing, and I'm sure everyone has questions. And I KNOW that they aren't letting Unit 05 in for a while (salvage/cleanup operation), so the only way anyone could talk to Pavel was the command center's radio. (Claivroyance)

Haunted. additional soul characteristic: Calm
Leaper -> jumps better
Predator. -> Natural weapon, I'm not revealing it yet.
Claivroyance. -> Screws up perception, makes unit hard to control.

these are the traits I rolled for my unit, back in January, and I stand by them.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:35 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Asuka maybe be prideful, but wait until you get deeper into series, Eva has the most well written characters, I've seen in a long time.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:01 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
I'm just rolling with what I see. I pay good attention to character attitudes and development. Environmental detail is something I lack, However, you seem to have that set nicely in your posts, Boro. I think the RP is going good so far. There are a few loopholes, but we're not executioners or drill sergeants here, so we can let some things slide.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:43 am 
☽ Crescent Moonie
Okay, this was a big curve ball. I'm trying to bring NERV back to speed, but it took me time to figure out how in bloody hell did they leave Rei just wallopping out an emergency exit after the mission was over, and what they were doing during that time. It is my great regret to inform you, that Pavel Vasilevich and unit 05 is still out there, and thus he could not hear Red Essence's congratulations. And since it's 3:37 am again, I might have slipped something by my hands in terms of characterization.

Needless to say, aside from Pavel actually being a distracting element, and Shinji firing his gun, all you did is unaffected. You returned, and pranced out of an emergency exit, and NERV didn't bat an eye. Just please give me some time to get Shinji and the rest of NERV back to present time. And to sleep. My eyes are burning again...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:55 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Wow, I didn't think of any of that at all, I was just following GM's lead again. I'm trying not to be the guy in the spotlight too much despite strong powers. I guess certain things get lost in the shuffle with trying to tiptoe and follow NQS's "grand vision." I guess we all have something we could learn.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:23 pm 
☽ Crescent Moonie
okay, that's Asuka's cue.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:43 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
☹, I show my age when I post music like that. I'm 5 years older than that game.

So, who will win in the little secret competition that's going on? XD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:47 am 
☽ Crescent Moonie
Still here, just there's nothing I particularly need to do.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:48 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
So I guess Kaji just got lost in the shuffle? :P

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:03 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
We need to keep this thread up near the top, it just fell far down. And no one answered my question.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:23 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
MJ Bond wrote:

Kaji didn't killed in my story. :o

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:24 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Enjoy Yourself
NeoQueenSerenity18 wrote:
MJ Bond wrote:

I hope not he's the best male character in Eva :P

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:25 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Guys, we need to step it up on posting without reminders. :wink:

Anyhow here are the death scenes for the flashback:

Ami and George die in the flashback protecting each other, she tries protect him, but then they both get pierced by a spear from Zoisite and share a final kiss, they both hope that they'll be able to visit Earth.

Rei and Yuichirou.

He tries to protect her from Jadeite but he gets hurt by jadeite and they die at each other's side.

Mako-chan and Shinozaki.

He tries protect her from Nephrite, but they get entangled in the electrified and she tries to break them free, but fails.

Minako and Ace.

She tries grab Ace and save him from Kunzite energy blasts with her love me chain, but they end up getting caught tied up and blasted by Kunzite.

As for Serenity and Endymion, he tries to protect her, beryl kills him, she gets so distraught, she kills herself with his sword.

I also want a scene where Prince Rose and Endymion argue over Princess Serenity. XD

Just giving everyone an idea of how the death scenes should go.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:26 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Mysterious Rose wrote:
MJ Bond wrote:

I hope not he's the best male character in Eva :P

He's still yours if you want him. P-:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next