Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:48 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bishounen Senshi Sailor Moon - OOC / Character Registration
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:06 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
DREWdesu wrote:
Hey sorry for these increasingly slow two months. I've been working...

I still don't know how to move on this role play. Once again my apologies.

It's okay, Drew! We're all busy, Rei and Minato can do most of the job filling up until maybe Tam's Usagi shows up. ;;

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:22 am 
Quasar
Quasar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
DREWdesu wrote:
Hey sorry for these increasingly slow two months. I've been working...

I still don't know how to move on this role play. Once again my apologies.

It's alright. I'm just glad to see you're still around.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:58 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 30 months ago
inactive
Character Profile

Name:Christopher
Height:5 Ft. 9
Weight:124 Pounds
Dislikes:Love, Books, Learning.
Character Personality:Dimwitted, A bit of a Brute, Angered Easily.

Character Story:The first 8 years of his life, He was raised by his Grandmother. At The age of 9, He ran away from an orphanage due to his Grandmas death. He Hid on a Small boat that took him around the world, Eventually taking him to Japan. He has Hid, Hunted, And thrived from thieving. He lives in an alley With his pet Tortoise, Fortress.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 3:21 am 
Quasar
Quasar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
You know, Rei's sword is special. Like it's been stated, it can hurt Youma, despite the fact it's been said that ordinary weapons don't work.

Dead giveaway right there. It's not ordinary. In fact, it has plenty of magical properties. I may have used some Keyblade elements in it. (only Rei, or someone of his bloodline, can wield it. Anyone else, it refuses, and burns their hand severely. It can also be magically summoned like a Keyblade. You really think Rei carries that sword everywhere?)

That being said, it may also share similarities with the Master Sword (if it were mixed with Samurai Jack's sword). Like the Master Sword, it has the power to repel evil infused into it (as long as Rei isn't corrupted or anything.)

Before you ask any questions, its origins will be brought up In-Universe.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:38 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
What do you mean we have gone through this 4 Crystal arc for a year now? LOL

Next Episode: Pain is strength! Makoto against himself.

Makoto suffers from an identity crisis when his feminine interests are revealed to his classmates through classmates. Embarrassed and upset Makoto makes a journey to accept his true self. A new appearance-changing youma appears taking form of Makoto Kino, what happens when this youma causes chaos at Juuban Municipal Middle School?

Crystal Count:
(I FORGOT WHO HAS WHAT NOW)

Youma: Jurou Jurou (based on a shape shifting spider demon named Jorogumo)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 04a44c.jpg

Next Episode: ??????

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:42 am 
Quasar
Quasar
Crystal Count:

Sailor Senshi: 2
Tuxedo Mask: 1
Dark Kingdom: 0
Remaining: 1

Next episode: Fire with Fire! Casablanca Memories!

Last edited by Princess Venus on Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:44 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Wait wasn't Yumemi also one who was holding a crystal? Did Makoto or Ami take it?

Yumemi, Ryo, Princess Dia and Katarina

So we should have had all Crystals collected.

I'll try to move the plot closer to the reveal.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:48 am 
Quasar
Quasar
Well, there's still the matter of who this former Senshi spirit is. But he'll introduce himself to the rest of the group in the Casablanca Memories chapter.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:53 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 14 months ago
inactive
Other: Gay.
DREWdesu wrote:
Wait wasn't Yumemi also one who was holding a crystal? Did Makoto or Ami take it?

Yumemi, Ryo, Princess Dia and Katarina

So we should have had all Crystals collected.

I'll try to move the plot closer to the reveal.

I think Tuxedo Mask has the Yumemi one.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:15 am 
Quasar
Quasar
So uh... Anyone have any ideas what Takako's maiden name is?

Wait, it's... Um... Fey. Yeah, that's it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:53 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Ayasato? (The Japanese surname of Mia, Maya...etc)

I want to draw that cardboard box scene so much but I can't draw.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:25 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
DREWdesu wrote:
Ayasato? (The Japanese surname of Mia, Maya...etc)

I want to draw that cardboard box scene so much but I can't draw.

You did draw a nice Rei a while back.

EDIT: Oh, right, profile!

Attachment:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 29.93 KiB | Viewed 6866 times ]

Name: ??? (past Mars)
Height: 5'6
Weight: 0 (due to being a spirit.)
Likes: In his lifetime, fighting, Prince Serenity and his fellow senshi.
Dislikes: The Dark Kingdom... And... Well... Uh... Yeah.
Character Personality: Much like Rei, exceedingly loyal. While he does believe in the bonds of family (hence him helping his descendant), in his lifetime... Though there was a woman he loved that, yes, did give birth to a son, he may or may not have had affairs with some of his fellow Senshi. (Up to everyone else playing their respective characters to determine if he's telling the truth on that one, or if 1000 years of isolation have not been kind to his memory.) Quite differently from his descendant, he's much more subdued with his emotions, and there are times where he can be rather blunt.

Character Story: The spirit of the original Sailor Mars from the Silver Millennium. In his lifetime, he was proud, yet caring individual.

Then the Dark Kingdom attacked. Mars perished in the attack, obviously. But the death of Prince Serenity, devastated him more so, taking it as a personal failure. His spirit consumed with sorrow and regret, he couldn't move on or be reincarnated... The aforementioned woman, who was living on Earth somewhere rather remote, eventually gave birth to a son.

About 1000 years later, Rei Hino takes up the mantle of Sailor Mars. He's happy to finally see his descendant face-to-face.

Perhaps someday, maybe soon, his spirit may finally be able to be put to rest...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:51 am 
Planeta
Planeta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:58 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
That Mars design... Past Mars? You already had a good Rei design.

Attachment:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 80.86 KiB | Viewed 6818 times ]

Granted... Rei's gotten a bit more masculine since the story began... A bit. Not that much, he's still pretty much the pretty-boy.

As for Aries... Why he didn't reincarnate, or details about what happened that day in thr Silver Millennium? If Phoenix Wright were to ask him with the Magatama... He'd be seeing some Psyche Locks. BLACK Psyche Locks.

Last edited by Princess Venus on Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:00 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Hmmm interesting...

Anyway I'm going to rush through the series a bit and scrap the arcs that I had before.

Next Episode: Guardians vs Generals! The Prince appears?

Usagi and the others recieves a distress call from Luna stating that youma have appeared throughout Tokyo City finding the remaining Rainbow Crystals. The Sailor Senshi transform only to battle it out with the Generals of the Dark Kingdom. What will happen when the worst happens to one of Usagi's closest people?

New Powerups: None. The mysterious tube will be able to be used at the end of the episode revealing the hologram of Queen Serenity. Silver Crystal (duh!)

Restrictions: Medallion transportation shall be disabled. Sailor Senshi's melee weapons are also unable to be used.

Character Deaths: Well Kunzite is already dead ... but shall we "kill off" our beauty in the Tuxedo?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:01 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
DREWdesu wrote:
Hmmm interesting...

Anyway I'm going to rush through the series a bit and scrap the arcs that I had before.

Next Episode: Guardians vs Generals! The Prince appears?

Usagi and the others recieves a distress call from Luna stating that youma have appeared throughout Tokyo City finding the remaining Rainbow Crystals. The Sailor Senshi transform only to battle it out with the Generals of the Dark Kingdom. What will happen when the worst happens to one of Usagi's closest people?

New Powerups: None. The mysterious tube will be able to be used at the end of the episode revealing the hologram of Queen Serenity. Silver Crystal (duh!)

Restrictions: Medallion transportation shall be disabled. Sailor Senshi's melee weapons are also unable to be used.

Character Deaths: Well Kunzite is already dead ... but shall we "kill off" our beauty in the Tuxedo?

Mars's... Whole thing was supposed to be next. Ah well, I can adapt. Wait, why no melee weapons?! Way to single me out...

The medallions might have some story justification... I guess I can come up with some reason for the sword myself. If I really have to...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:24 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Hi PV! I have to apologise to you the most here ... work is going to be hectic these next few months so its best for me to speed it all up :).

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:37 am 
Quasar
Quasar
I just want to say, I could totally picture Rei being a fan of the Gavinners.

You know how we mixed things up We Are The Sailor Guardians with the whole kidnapping Sailor Moon instead of Tuxedo Mask? Let's do something like that again, change things up. What I had in mind, is at D-Point, Usagi dies instead of the other Senshi.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:03 pm 
inactive
Not possible, as Usagi is the only one who can use the Silver Crystal.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:02 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
Ratty Tam wrote:
Not possible, as Usagi is the only one who can use the Silver Crystal.

Well then that makes everyone else's attempts to grab it entirely pointless then. That's like anyone who tries to steal a Keyblade. You're wasting your time.

Besides, if only Usagi can use it, it must have some form of sentience for that to be the case, so maybe a loophole of some sort allows it to be used by someone else if something should happen to its original owner, but only if they were loyal to its original owner. (I can think of only two people it would lend itself to. Mamoru and Rei, for their undying loyalty to Usagi.).

That, or with his dying breath, Usagi imbues everyone with some of the Crystal's power to give them a fighting chance.

You just need to think outside the box. Explore the possibilities.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:14 am 
Quasar
Quasar
Because I know what's gonna happen with Mamoru, I've already started getting Usagi & Rei moments ready... Mostly just cutesy stuff, like maybe just dinner together.

On the topic of Rei... Shortly after his father's seeming death and mother leaving, Rei fell into a rather severe depression. (Sadly, yes, childhood depression is a thing.) While he tried his best to cope essentially by himself, there were times he needed Kumiko or his grandfather to help him pull through.

By the time the story began, Rei had pretty much gotten over it, though it required him, Kumiko, and his grandfather to stay a few months in America. (Another sad fact. The suicide rate in Japan is among the world's highest. Mental health help isn't as big a thing in Japan as it is in, say, the U.S. Hence the temporary move to where it would be easier for the young Hino to get help.) As for how Grandpa Hino would know, his job means he's frequently traveling the world. He knows a thing or two.

---

I've been thinking.

What would a Bishonen Senshi Sera Myu be like?

Well, pretty sure Rei could keep his imagined Seiyuu, Miyu Irino. Finally, Atlantica has a reason for being in KHII... The mental image of Rei singing "Under the Sea" is kind of adorable. Of course, Miyu Irino having a nice singing voice sure helps matters in that regard.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:49 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
WHO WANTS A DARKURY AND DARKENDYMION ARC?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:45 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
... We already had a Dark Mars, though.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:41 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Yeah but that lasted for like an episode...

Like a full blown arc of around 4 episodes?!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:57 am 
inactive
Do it. Also, apologies for not posting. My new phone is weird.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:26 am 
Quasar
Quasar
DREWdesu wrote:
Yeah but that lasted for like an episode...

Like a full blown arc of around 4 episodes?!!

Maybe just stick with Dark Endymion.

Save Darkury for the Spin-Off. After Usagi and Rei team up with Miles Edgeworth in a harrowing investigation involving drugs, murder, and beauty pageants.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:29 am 
inactive
Darkury! Makoto angst! Ho yay!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:32 am 
Quasar
Quasar
Ratty Tam wrote:
Darkury! Makoto angst! Ho yay!

Maybe for a shorter duration than Endymion.

Also, more Ho Yay with Rei. Just in general.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:53 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Well this character is going to have a seperate biography.

Name: Ami Mizuno . Azurite
Height: ?????
Weight: ?????
Likes: Forming strategies, reading books, analysing other people and their feelings, creating different forms of gadgets and technology. (Makoto and Ryoko)
Dislikes: Friendship, Nephrite, the Sailor Senshi
Character Personality: Despite being shy, Azurite can be direct and expresses his thoughts without hesitation. He can be rude towards those he doesn't like and kind to those he treasures. She can manipulate hoards of people to do as he pleases but he needs it to be done with purpose.

Character Story:
After being swarmed by Morganites when the Dark Kingdom terrorised the city in order to find the remaining crystals. Ami was brought to Metalia and brainwashed to form the latest soldier for the Dark Kingdom. Ami still attends Juuban Municipal college, originally he tells his friends that he's okay but the truth is well hidden when his mission was to gain proper access to the Sailor Warrior's Hideout.

Weapon: Darkury Sword

Attack:
Dark Mercury Mist - Dark version of Mercury Aqua Mist
Dark Water - Dark Version of Shabon Spray
Dark Power Magnum! - Dark Kingdom Projectile attack

Picture:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:41 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
Wait, why does he dislike Nephrite?

And does this mean no Dark Endymion?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next