Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:08 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bishounen Senshi Sailor Moon: The Roleplay Thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:13 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 10 months ago
inactive
Other: Gay.
Usagi gave a slight blush as Minato held him, but, didn't protest as they led him away, only shooting a glance at Makoto.
"We'll save Ami. I promise."
He then glanced at Luna and sighed, letting his transformed image sift away.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:20 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
"Atta boy." Rei said slyly, walking next to him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:52 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
An extremely excited Minato led Usagi and Rei to his own house, where he was sure he had all sorts of tools and gadgets required for a "fashion-related emergency". That would be mainly a pair of scissors, hairspray and some combs.

"Who's ready for a makeover?" Minato glanced at Usagi, scissors in hand and a giant smile.

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:28 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
"oh, wow... I've never actually been to your house before, Minato." Rei remarked.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:08 pm 
inactive
"I just want a haircut!" Usagi protested, glancing at the tools his mind replaced with torture devices. "Just a bit longer to keep the ponytail look!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:27 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
"Well here you are now to help me save Usagi-chan's hair." Minato said as he made Usagi sit on a chair in front of a mirror and a dresser, grabbing his tools, pretending he knew what he was doing. "You don't have to be scared, I know exactly what you want!" The blonde said cheerfully, as he began trimming Usagi's mane into something a little bit more socially acceptable.

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:55 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"I have money I'd gladly spend for him, Minato. Heck, my mom had dinner reservations for 3 to this nice place. We can just show up dressed normally, she's a ViP there. But, that's later. After this, we'll hit up my place." Rei exclaimed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:06 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Luna stayed with Makoto. Makoto was on his bed still awake staring at the ceiling obviously at thought.
"Makoto, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. It wasn't your fault that anything happened," Luna spoke
"If I was with Ami at the time he ran to the tower, none of this would have happened." Makoto spoke
"Either way, Mamoru was still-" Luna spoke
"Who f**king cares about Mamoru!" Makoto cursed
"Excuse me?" Luna scoffed at the thought of Makoto actually disliking Mamoru "Makoto, I know you're angry but..."
"NO! LISTEN!" He shouted flipping out the covers and standing on his two feet "IT IS MY FAULT EVERYONE LEAVES ME! MY PARENTS, SENPAI, EVERYONE! I'M A CURSED CHILD! I CAN'T HOLD THE PEOPLE WHO MATTER THE MOST!!" His arms clenched into fists "If Ami... If Ami could actually..." tears fell down his cheeks "If he could actually understand what he means to me... he would have ..."
"Mako..." Luna spoke in awe of Makoto's frustration and sadness "You treasure him a lot don't you."
"I... I..." Makoto clenched his fist harder and punched a wall breaking the glass of the portrait that stood there of a light blue garden of flowers giving a loud frustrated grunt. There was no denying it, Makoto felt something indescribable was it care or was it something else?

OOC: I'm making Makoto kinda pansexual lol.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:07 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
(OOC: ☹ it... I was planning on Ami having Ryoko like her debut so strongly hinted, so Rei could have Makoto. THE TWO LONELY CHILDREN TOGETHER!)

Aries appeared next to him and sighed. "I know that feeling all too well... My friends... The silver Millennium. The Prince. My life. My love... I lost everything. All I have left are thoughts that I'll finally have my vengeance... Perhaps a visit to the Hikawa Shrine will do you good."

---

"How's it coming along, Minato?" Rei asked. He wanted to be surprised, so he was looking away.

Last edited by Princess Venus on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:53 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Princess Venus wrote:
"How's it coming along, Minato?" Rei asked. He wanted to be surprised, so he was looking away.

"Just great, like everything Minato-chan does!" He proudly exclaims. "Come take a look! What do you think?" He questions as he glances at Rei.

(OOC: I'll just leave the aftermath of Usagi's mane to everyone's imagination.)

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:39 pm 
inactive
"Well, he fixed the patches," Usagi stated. "And I kept the ponytail! Very Kindaichi." The hair framed his face in a flattering way, and wasn't too conspicuous.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:44 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Rei turned around. "You look great, Usagi!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:02 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Minato flashes a triumphant smile and poses with the scissors still in his hand. "I told you I would fix it! I think we can take Usagi-chan out now."

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:05 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"Yes we can... But first... My place?" Rei asked.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:11 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Evening came by, Minato, Usagi and Rei were all over at Rei's shrine while Makoto had fell to sleep.
Luna on the other hand came to the secret base "Queen Serenity..." she called out.

The tube at the end of the room glowed and revealed Queen Serenity. "Yes Luna," she called out.
Luna informed Queen Serenity about the current happenings with Ami.
"That is a change of events that has never been precedented by anything else," Queen Serenity spoke "But I assume, there must be some good left in him. The force of Queen Metalia's influence is major but when there is darkness... there must be light..."
"So you're saying, the Prince might save him?" Luna spoke
"Its possible since he wasn't there when Ami appeared as the enemy," Queen Serenity spoke "But surely the power of the Silver Crystal can do something about this."
"But... he's not a full fledged -"
"Luna, it will take time for him to master the power of the Crystal but the thing we need most is for the four remaining soldiers to be together."
"But... Rei... Aries and Makoto..."
"Luna, trust me. This soon shall pass." Queen Serenity smiled before she waved her hand and disappeared.

------
In the Dark Kingdom, Azurite was tending his scar on his right wrist "Those bastards!" he grunted before feeling the ache from his wound. "Luckily I escaped in time before I lost this arm." he turned over to Zoisite "So you're Zoisite aren't you? The elegant general of the Dark Kingdom,"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:21 am 
inactive
Zoisite gave a small jerk of her head, nose wrinkling like she stepped in something nasty.
"Why do you ask?"
It was clear she was not happy to see Azurite, a feeling she couldn't describe to herself. Mentally, her mind was trying to convince her body to run. Everything about Azurite was wrong. Simply wrong.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:46 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"Um... Queen Serenity?" Rei asked, walking into the room. "It's about Aries. I've been thinking he wasn't able to reincarnate for whatever reason... But he's been saying you just didn't allow him to be reincarnated, or something like that. Which is it? And, for that matter, did you know that I would become Sailor Mars in his place? Because... I don't understand. Everyone else lost a lot in the Silver Millennium, but, well, they were reborn, but Aries wasn't. Why leave Aries out? Why not just have the real Mars instead of... Well, me?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:44 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"Well I just feel like we have some sort of connection, you know." Azurite spoke "Something locked within the deepest chambers of our memories." he walked over to Zoisite and looked over at her emerald green eyes.
----

Queen Serenity appeared at the tube once again "What theories can you make of this, Rei?" she spoke "In theory there are many universes and some universes would include those branches. What if you were all women? What if the Prince gave up Endymion during the Moon and Earth war? What if Aries was reincarnated? There are questions that won't have clear answers."

Luna whispered to Rei "Try not to abuse the privilege okay?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:47 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"Well, I figured you'd know..." he sighed. "Sorry, things have been rough. You've... Probably overheard what he's been saying or know about it... That's not... What I'm supposed to be like, is it? Because honestly... I'm scared of him. Is that why? Were you afraid of him too? What he'd be like?"

Last edited by Princess Venus on Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:56 am 
inactive
Zoisite shoved Azurite aside, quickly walking down the hall. Her body just screamed "no!"
----
Usagi Tsukino tapped lightly on the door to Makoto's apartment.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:09 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
(OOC: Should Nephrite meet up with Naru soon?)

"Ah, Minato." Kumiko came out of her room. "So Usagi isn't staying? Looks like you have the spa to yourself for now. I don't know where Rei went..."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:19 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
"Oh yeah, I don't know where they went either... The spa for myself?" Minato's eyes were glimmering with excitement, but he tried his best to disguise it.

Artemis walked up slowly to the blonde boy. "Shouldn't we go look for the others, Minato...?"

"I'm sure they're fine, Artemis! It's been a stressful day and I have a spa for myself. Would YOU let it pass?!" Minato mumbled as he dead eyed the white cat, then looked back at Kumiko with a grin.

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:21 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"Well... I'm certain my little brother wouldn't mind." Kumiko replied. Nephrite breathed a sigh of relief in the other room. "Phew... Considering he ignored me, I think it's safe to assume he doesn't want to murder me." Nephrite remarked.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:38 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Makoto opened his eyes and noticed that someone was tapping on the door, he rolled out of bed and walked to the apartment door and opened it. His eyes met with Usagi instantly "Usagi..." Makoto uttered "What are you doing here?" ignoring the fact that Usagi had a haircut "Come inside...".

-----

Queen Serenity shook her head "With that I can't explain, it is only up to the laws of the gods to bring forth the fate of one's actions."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:56 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"I know this is sudden, and I'm sorry for troublng you, but... I've just been so confused. And lost... What, with me not being the real Sailor Mars and all... But, Aries... Have you listened to him? He's... So full of hatred. I'd almost call him psychotic. When we learned Mercury was with the Dark Kingdom, Aries was practically calling for his blood... Regardless of the fact they were friends in the Silver Millennium. But... Gah, again, he's the real Mars, I'm just his replacement... Am I supposed to just find a way to bring him back? Or am I supposed to be more like him? He's been telling me I'm too soft... Too merciful. I can't argue with him though, he knows more about being a Senshi than me." Rei sat on the ground. "You probably think you'd be better off with Aries. And maybe you're right." He said dejectedly. "He probably would've stopped the Dark Kingdom at the school." Aries appeared and said, "your efforts were valiant and you landed a hit... But I would've made sure Zoisite perished. Even if I had to burn the place to the ground to do so."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:33 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"What has happened in the past has already happened, we must make sure history doesn't repeat again. I do condemn Aries's call for blood. The Silver Millennium never had that value of hatred and lust for blood, it is important to leave the mind and heart pure from evil in order to defeat it." Queen Serenity replied "Now as for you, it seems that you were chosen as Sailor Mars for a reason. You carry the spirit of passion and are a trusted warrior of the team. Although misunderstood, you do have the power to help the prince vanquish evil. But in order to do that you need to know your limits of your actions."

-----

Azurite rubbed his shoulder before sitting down on a nearby stone bench thinking to himself.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:45 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Rei got up and smiled. "Thanks, Queen Serenity... But what did you mean by that last part?" Aries remarked, "and... I don't understand. They deserve to have every agonizing punishment imaginable inflicted upon them! How could you not want to see them executed without any hesitation? THEY TOOK EVERYTHING WE EVER CARED ABOUT FROM US! Our families... Our friends. The desire to see their blood spilt is the only thing that's kept me going. It's all I have left..."

Last edited by Princess Venus on Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:12 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Quote:
"Well... I'm certain my little brother wouldn't mind." Kumiko replied. Nephrite breathed a sigh of relief in the other room. "Phew... Considering he ignored me, I think it's safe to assume he doesn't want to murder me." Nephrite remarked.

"Minato... Didn't you notice someone in the other room?" Artemis said quietly to Minato.

"Nope. Now relax and come enjoy the spa with me!" Minato remarked and walked into the spa room.

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:14 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Kumiko remarked, "Um, sorry, no pets allowed in the spa area. There's a story behind that rule, but... It's older than Rei is, so we'll leave it at that. Oh, don't give me that look, I can set up a nice relaxing little area for you. I think Rei has that nice bed for that other cat that likes to visit this place lying around somewhere."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:29 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Princess Venus wrote:
Kumiko remarked, "Um, sorry, no pets allowed in the spa area. There's a story behind that rule, but... It's older than Rei is, so we'll leave it at that. Oh, don't give me that look, I can set up a nice relaxing little area for you. I think Rei has that nice bed for that other cat that likes to visit this place lying around somewhere."

"It's okay! I understand, he won't mind. Artemis actually needs some relaxing himself." The blonde boy replies and nods, as Artemis leaves the room with Kumiko while eyeing Minato.

"No pets allowed?! I'm not gonna cause any trouble! I wonder if that other cat is Luna, she never told me there was a special relaxing little area for us around here." Artemis thought and sighed.

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next